The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
" VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 6 Preview "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-15-04, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
" VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 6 Preview "
Next time, on Survivor....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Epis... Draco Malfoy 10-15-04 1
 RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Epis... volsfan 10-15-04 2
 OFG... KObrien_fan 10-15-04 3
   Just for fun... Brownroach 10-15-04 5
       RE: Just for fun... emydi 10-15-04 7
       RE: Just for fun... Flowerpower 10-15-04 13
           RE: Just for fun... bdemoney 10-15-04 14
               RE: Just for fun... bobscure 10-16-04 15
                   RE: Just for fun... emydi 10-16-04 16
                       RE: Just for fun... bobscure 10-16-04 17
 RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Epis... Thistlethorn 10-15-04 4
   RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Epis... JazzyJax 10-15-04 6
       RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Epis... Thistlethorn 10-15-04 9
           RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Epis... forehead 10-15-04 10
 RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Epis... wendyp 10-15-04 8
   RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Epis... pinchy 10-15-04 11
 RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Epis... emydi 10-15-04 12
 Reward Challenge Winner? sylvester 10-16-04 18
   RE: Reward Challenge Winner? emydi 10-16-04 19
       RE: Reward Challenge Winner? sylvester 10-16-04 21
           RE: Reward Challenge Winner? emydi 10-18-04 22
   RE: Reward Challenge Winner? volsfan 10-16-04 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-04, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 6 Preview "
So we've got Rory BIG TIME OFG, followed by Eliza, Julie, and Chad. I *guess* you could throw in Scout and JK, but I don't know if you'd consider them "prominently featured" or not.

Combining this with what we've gotten already, the only really prominent one who is on our pre-merge boot list is Julie, and maybe Johnny. Lisa is barely shown at all. Since we've pretty much nailed down Julie as the last pre-jury boot, it's not looking good for Johnny.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-04, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 6 Preview "
Do you think the Lopevi caps could be after a challenge? They are all lying down including Sarge! Looks like John K. has just sort of "thrown" his shoes off.

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-04, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "OFG..."
Since we missed it last week, this week is:

Rory, Eliza, Scout, Chad, and Julie

OFG doesn't apply to group shots does it?

No Lisa anywhere in these opening shots, JK only in a group shot.

Interesting...

2004 A S S Trivia Champ
S9 PTB is Here, It's hot!!!!!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-04, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Just for fun..."
Here's my early pick:

Let's see what happens this time....

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-04, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Just for fun..."
Oh give me a break, BR..you just wanted to post that picture again....who are you, the clown???

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-04, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Just for fun..."
I'm with you, BR. Lisa is no where to be found, I'd say that she is safe. Judging by these promos, I'd say that JK is safe as well. Looks as though it will be Julie or Rory....could Rory's plan backfire on him? Or is that the BIG misdirection for the real boot, the newly popular nude sunbather that all the guys love in that tribe???

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-15-04, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Just for fun..."
Not only that.....but CBS now has Julie pictured all over the web promos. Makes one think.........

bobscure 217 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-16-04, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bobscure Click to send private message to bobscure Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Just for fun..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-04 AT 10:19 AM (EST)

This should be the beginning of JB's story/boot arc. She's shown because she's nekkid, flirting, and vamping. Aren't we in sweeps weeks? Regardless, that stuff gets ratings, and if you're EPMB, you're gonna use those clips. There are 6 players on Lopevi. In the audio, 3 aren't inclined to boot JB so I don't think she's going this week.

Lisa shows up often enough and other than Rory during his speech and nekkid JB the Lisa pics are the ones that are in focus. Lisa is clearly seen with a pig, at camp, arriving at RC?/IC? Last week Bubba was clearly seen in a number of different settings. If we get more vid caps this weekend I'd be willing to bet she'll have a presence there too.

I believe the pics from this episode simply show the major stories from these 3? days. One is a new twist (JB), one is the continuing saga of Rory, and the other is our last look at Lisa.

10-16-04, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Just for fun..."
bob,

I think you mean Julie, not JP, JP is in loser lodge or JP is Jiffy

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

it would be JB--Berry

bobscure 217 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-04, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bobscure Click to send private message to bobscure Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Just for fun..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-04 AT 10:22 AM (EST)

D'oh! The perils of posting at 2:00 A.M.

Thanks, ::: off to edit my posts :::

Thistlethorn 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-15-04, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thistlethorn Click to send private message to Thistlethorn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 6 Preview "
Looks like MB finally got one of the bowheads to do what he casted them for.

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-04, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 6 Preview "
From the lack of tan lines and lack of being shown during the show, I'd say she was doing it right along ;)

Thistlethorn 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-15-04, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thistlethorn Click to send private message to Thistlethorn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 6 Preview "
Good catch! Maybe they just haven't shown this up until now because there weren't any men to ogle her.

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-15-04, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 6 Preview "
>Good catch! Maybe they just haven't shown this up until now because there weren't any men to ogle her.

Or maybe that's all there is to her story, and it can be told in one ep. See BR's early pick above

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-15-04, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 6 Preview "
Well Both group shots have their buffs on ~ the question is when are these shots? after RC or IC. I think Yasuar is after Reward challenge ~ why worry about doing work for 1/2 a day if you are going to TC?

Lopevie ~ no twilla in the group shot and Sarge if off by himself. I can see Julie undoing her top ~ for tan line you can see it is still tied on her neck. But the question is does she completely take her bottoms off or is her bathing suit a thong now? And notice noone is really paying attention ~ not even JK.

And the Chad pic is missleading ~ I think he is squinting to she what twilla is doing, not looking at julie sunbathing. The group shot Julie is right next to Chad.

pinchy 200 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-04, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pinchy Click to send private message to pinchy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 6 Preview "
It's seems like someone from weak Yasur is going to go next... my guess is still Lisa, her story has gone far enough in the two previous episodes (she had the first interview in both of them for the women, picking up where Travis left off). In the Lopevi tribe, it does look like they are setting up for a Julie or John K. boot, only htye will misdirect it by showing Julie bonding with the boys through her artful bathing techniques while Twila is off working like a horse to earn her place in the tribe. Which will they choose? I think they'll keep the eye candy (Julie) just long enough to get rid of John K. (break up the growing Julie, Chad, John K. alliance), then Julie, then Twila (but too late, she makes the merge!)

10-15-04, 01:11 PM (EST)
12. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 6 Preview VOICE OVER"
LAST EDITED ON 10-15-04 AT 01:20 PM (EST)

JP: Next time on Survivor...
Rory: I will not...
JP: Rory makes a daring move.
Rory: ...continue to slave around camp if I do not have a shot at making it through Tribal Council.
Rory: My speech was so cheesy, I couldn't even believe I was saying it.
JP: And the clothes come off at Lopevi.
Chad: I think the co-ed thing is working really well at our tribe now.

see Shakes' post in misdirection thread about Rory's speech...

Handcrafted by RollDdice
et fix font and add link

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-04, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Reward Challenge Winner?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-04 AT 06:14 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-16-04 AT 05:50 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-16-04 AT 03:49 PM (EST)

I noticed a few things while watching the video of the preview.

I believe Yasur might win the reward challenge, and here's why I think that:

1) Lopevi's sunbathing group. Look at all the clean laundry hanging in the background. My hunch is that these shots are AFTER the muddy reward challenge, and everyone had to bathe the mud off their bodies and off their clothes.

2) We have a preview shot of Julie coming out of the ocean with the mask on. If you look closely, you will also see the hawaiian sling next to Julie's nekkid body on the beach. I highlighted that part of this picture:

If Lopevi won a pig (the reward listed by the VD), why do they need to fish?

3) The only Lopevi member not shown in the group shot is Twila. Twila seems to me to be the most likely food preparer on new Lopevi. She learned from Dah, and she is the oldest female. Where is Twila? My guess would be off cooking dinner. If they had won a pig to eat, I would bet the men would be involved digging a bbq pit or something.

Just my .02. ETA another pic, ETA I also am copying this to the web promo thread, ETA that credit for the photo of course goes to MESS, (I'll get the hang of this sooner or later, lol, & ETA my new siggie!

Sylvester (just call me CAT)

10-16-04, 05:09 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Reward Challenge Winner?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-04 AT 05:40 PM (EST)

Good analysis Slyvester!! Esp. about the Hawaiian Sling. I think you may have it!!!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

You need a Slyvester the Cat siggy!!!

e bc im a dunda

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-04, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Reward Challenge Winner?"
Thank Emydi!

I will copy my post to the web promo thread also as you suggest.

As far as a Sylvester siggie, I agree. Until I figure out how to make a better one, I'll use this:

Sylvester(just call me CAT)

10-18-04, 11:17 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Reward Challenge Winner?"
CAT--

nice siggy--but watch out and don't get any white paint on your back or our pal Peppy will be all over you!!!!

You need to go over to OT and ask for another one!!

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-04, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Reward Challenge Winner?"
Yeah, good analysis! I suggested in my original post to this thresd that the shot of them lying on the beach was AFTER a challenge!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •