The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"According to............................................................................"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

cuon10 473 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-12-04, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cuon10 Click to send private message to cuon10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"According to............................................................................"
Survivor boy at another site and several others the merge name is Marum. I do not know when the merge takes place, but there are several there that believe this to be accurate. Also, there is this theory. What if they switch up a couple of people for the challenges, and then at the end merge everyone. Or merge them between challenges? Is it possible that one chief means that. We know that Twila and Rory end up wearing different buffs. But last episode, chad or chris were talking about at some point, you have to play individually.
Also, a few people have noted that in the ep 5 webcaps that same thing I had. That the person in the water has on a yellow shirt. Or maybe orange. Twila and Bubba. But Bubba does not have enough hair for a pigtail and can't swim. Twila could be that person. Even though it looks like a guy. But Bubba sure looks wet in some of the caps. Why would Chris change into a fresh shirt for a challenge, unless something happened when they reacted to the earthquake. Check out survivor sucks/survivor spoilers for some of this info. I read some transcript info on some talk show that speculates John K. may win. I sure hope not.
Also, Chad Crittendon had a big blowout Survivor party.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: According to...................... dabo 10-13-04 1
   RE: According to...................... cuon10 10-13-04 4
 RE: According to...................... KObrien_fan 10-13-04 2
   RE: According to...................... Fire Fly 10-13-04 3
       RE: According to...................... cuon10 10-13-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-13-04, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: According to............................................................................"
link
http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=18018.topic
the thread is locked

cuon, if you can provide the links for your finds that would be helpful. love that you're out there hunting.

10-13-04, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cuon10 Click to send private message to cuon10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: According to............................................................................"
I will search and see if I can get that back tonite and post it.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-13-04, 06:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: According to............................................................................"
LAST EDITED ON 10-13-04 AT 06:59 AM (EST)

1. Yes, the merge tribe name is speculated to be Marum (may not be spelled properly). (The first I saw of this was by Seraphim at Chatter but I can't find the link at the moment.)

2. The merge will not take place this week. It will be more like episode 8 when there are 9 or 10 players left.

3. Chris is not wearing a shirt in the pic of him diving. It is clearly him- especially if you look at him underwater with the big belly and the dark shorts, you can see there that he has no shirt on.

4. Talk shows mean crap when it comes to speculating. Richard Hatch in Survivor online is a big fan of John K, but we know through Snews that he is one of the next 3 boots.

5. Chad has been rumored to have survivor viewing parties, most likely this is true. But it does not indicate anything. Kathy Obrien had viewing parties every week during Marquesas and All Stars (except of course when she was travelling, like to NYC for the post boot interview). Many survivors have viewing parties, even Mia did if you believe the sources.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ
S9 PTB is Here, It's hot!!!!!

Fire Fly 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-13-04, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fire%20Fly Click to send private message to Fire%20Fly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: According to............................................................................"
The Vanuatu maps show the 'Marum' camp location. It is between the existing Lopevi and Yasur camps. It is shown on one map to be the 'merger camp'. The link is

http://www.claycritters.com/map/survivor_9_map.htm

So it looks like the merged tribes may well be called 'Marum'.

Firefly

10-13-04, 11:36 PM (EST)
5. "RE: According to............................................................................"
Yea, you guys are right and you have the right links as well.
That is where I read the stuff from survivor boy and on clay critters. Wonder why they locked his thread. Also, KOB, your probably right as far as Chris is concerned. I think I was hoping for some less than predictable or just tougher spoiler material. Still not a bad Survivor, it is just that you cannot really get attached to the characters too much. I thought Brady would have been one to root for, but I think he knew he shouldn't be there and he laid low, too low. So it has not been a bonding season yet. Twila and Leanne and Sarge seem to be the most bondable characters. There is not strong bite of a villian/villianess this round. Eliza is painfully annoying, but she is not good enough to qualify for the title. At least Jerri Mathey and Johnny Fairplay were fun to hate.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •