The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"State of the Spoiling, Episode 5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-12-04, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"State of the Spoiling, Episode 5"
LAST EDITED ON 10-13-04 AT 05:37 PM (EST)

State of the Spoiling
Episode Five

Thank you for attending the SOTS presentation for Episode 5, where lots of questions will be raised and some might be answered.

First let's pick up from last week, where in a shocking turn of events, not really, the Lopevi's dispatched FBI guy Brady to Loser Lodge. As they departed Tribal Council, the Fat Five were heard to sing:

We're Sergeant Masters' Older Farts Club Tribe
We hope we will control the show
Sergeant Masters' Older Farts Club Tribe
Sit back and watch the young ones go
Sergeant Masters' Older, Sergeant Masters' Older,
Sergeant Masters' Older Farts Club Tribe

Yes, that they are...but not for long. This week promises Earthquakes and Shakeups. Which brings us to the major questions confronting us this week:

1) Which comes first, the Earthquake or the Shake-Up?
2) What is the make-up of the shaken-up tribes?
3) What are the challenges, and who will make or break them? Who will quake and sit them out?
4) Who gets taken out of the game?

The most comprehensive discussion of all of this week's dilemmas is going on in emydi's Web Promo thread. I suggest you check this out for all the vidcaps and myriad theories, but here I will attempt to summarize the main trains of thought.

Kicking off with an observation from FesterFan:

In the thread where Dabo reports the earthquake, a specific time is given, as the source is a geologic website. That time is 7/7 21:29:23, which...using UTC, or Greenwich Mean Time...really means 9:29 PM in England. Vanuatu is 11 hours ahead of GMT, which would put the earthquake at 8:29 AM on July 8.

Episode 5 begins on Day 11, July 8th, so that answers Question 1. The earthquake should hit in the morning, before anything else happens, regardless of what MB would have us believe by the sequencing of the Thursday preview. Note that in the web promo, we have earthquake reaction shots of Leann, Eliza and Travis, all wearing their original buff colors.

The next event to occur should then be (from See BS Misdirection):

Both tribes receive unexpected visits from Vanuatu natives bearing a message with consequences for all the castaways.

This is also shown in the web promo, with "One Chief" superimposed over the sequence, and we see Lea being given a necklace and staff by one of the locals visiting Lopevi. It isn't clear if a "chief" will be chosen at Yasur as well, but Yasur does receive a visit from the natives. If anyone is chosen at Yasur to be Lea's counterpart, it would seem to be Ami, as she steps forward out of the group to speak with the visitor, but there is no consensus on this.

In any case, it is strongly speculated that the chief(s) will play an important role in the reorganization of the tribes, which brings us to...

A little later, the same day. Jeff Probst is seen in the Thursday preview saying "Drop your buffs". Flowerpower points out in the web promo thread that here Jeff looks the same as in caps of him monitoring a diving challenge. So we have concluded that the tribes arrive at the beach, are reshuffled into new tribes by whatever method, and then participate in a grueling underwater contest.

The caps of this challenge reveal some details about the make-up of the new tribes, helping with the answer to Question 2. Lea and Twila are shown wearing red Lopevi buffs, in front of two hanging red discs -- retrieving the disks from underwater seems to be the point of the challenge. After some debate, it's been confirmed that Chris, not Bubba, is also seen diving in the water at the Lopevi buoy. (To me, this person looks like George W. Bush, but I checked, and W wasn't campaigning in Vanuatu that week).

Ami, Eliza, Leann and Lisa are all on Yasur's platform, as is Rory in a separate cap. In the Rory cap there is an undentifiable person sitting at the left edge of the platform who may or may not be another male assigned to Yasur.

The others are not seen, but speculation is that Scout and Julie are on Lopevi to round out the distribution of the women. More on where John K, Chad and Travis most likely end up further down.

The II is nowhere to be seen in the caps of this challenge, so the general speculation is that this is the RC. We had a little bit of info about this reward from the Vanuatu Daily Post:

Mele Cascades was closed for a 'private' function to film a survivors challenge 'reward' on Thursday 8th. The winning contestants had a full-on meal supplied to them near the waterfall in which they were swimming with nobody to bother them.

The See BS misdirection also informs us that:

A trip for one tribe leads to bonding and makes one castaway very happy.

Sounds like perhaps a former outsider in his/her tribe is feeling a lot better about their position after the switch. This could apply to Eliza or John K. or Julie.

Alrighty then, one challenge accounted for. So...is there another? Yep, looks like there is. Also in the web promo are individual shots of John K, Leann and Eliza running through the woods. While these look similar to the earthquake caps, Eliza and Leann are wearing shorts now, whereas they have on slacks during the earthquake. And John K and Leann are running past some sort of roadside marker. Rory is also shown running, wearing a yellow buff. This is probably the IC.

John K has a red buff on here, which, unless doctored by MB, puts him on the new Lopevi tribe. Which in turn makes it possible to piece together the new tribes. Assuming that Yasur retains its 7th member in the reshuffling -- and we know they end up with 4 women, so this is very likely -- we have:

New Lopevi = Lea / Twila / Chris (all seen in RC), John K (seen in IC), Julie / Scout (by default to even up gender distribution)

New Yasur = Ami / Leann / Eliza / Rory / Lisa (all seen in RC), Chad / Travis (by default to even up gender distribution)

Okay. Got all that? Take a deep breath, we're almost done.

It's hard to glean the winner of either challenge from the vidcaps. With Probst saying during the diving challenge that two contenders have been underwater a long time, the RC may have a neck-and-neck finish. Lopevi has three strong guys in Lea, Chris and John, but their efforts may be cancelled out by poor performances by any or all of the Lopevi women, especially Scout.

On the other hand, Yasur has solid competitors in Chad, and in Lisa, it looks like. Rory probably won't be much help. Hopefully Bubba tells them that he can't actually swim and gets to sit out. Ami, Leann and Eliza could be helps or they could be hindrances. Flip a coin on the RC, for now.

We see even less of the IC -- but...we may be able to determine the winner by looking at the boot prospects for this week.

Four of Snewser's first nine boots are still left in the game: Lisa, Travis, John K and Julie. John K got some exposure in Ep 3 when he visited the Yasur camp, but last week he was on the back burner again, and is largely absent from the previews. Julie, likewise, has had no real development and also doesn't figure in the previews. Which leaves us with Lisa and Travis.

Krautboy's confessional analysis zeroes in on these two as likely for this week. Both have had some character development. Travis has been questioned about the Fat Five alliance by both John P and John K, and last week was warned by Rory not to let homesickness make him appear weak. Travis is also quite prominent in the Thursday preview.

Lisa was berated by Eliza for changing her vote last week; Lisa clearly felt it was not worth it to stick with the bowheads any longer, but her change of heart probably came too late to do her any good. Lisa is seen on the platform as well as underwater during the diving challenge in the web promo.

One last tidbit from the See BS misdirection says:

One castaway is caught by a tribemate while attempting to communicate secretly with a member of the opposing tribe.

KObrienFan opines that this is probably one of the Fat Five trying to signal an alliance buddy. Could it be the reason that the bootee gets booted? Could the caught person be Travis? Or is this misdirection apropos of nothing?

In any case, either Travis or Lisa are plausible boots. Eliza may bond with the Yasur men to get rid of Lisa. Or Bubba could get booted by the women for being a wimp. Whatever -- since we've deduced that they are both on Yasur, Lopevi must win the IC.

Other points of interest for this week: Veruca Salt's thread on editing and storyline themes is always a thought-provoking read. Two new spoilers have surfaced: A poster named Sea Flea is claiming that the order of the next four boots is Lisa, John K, Travis, Julie. There is also some interesting discussion about how the jury and final six may shake out in this thread. And a family visit spoiler is also claiming that Eliza's boyfriend and Lea's son paid visits to Vanuatu, with Eliza' s boyfriend possibly remaining there for almost a week.

Finally, Draco Malfoy has devoted a thread to the horrifying prospect that Eliza is the winner of S9. I suppose that might happen if everyone summons the Quit Boat just so they don't have to listen to her screeching anymore.

I think that covers everything. I certainly hope so because my brain is fried. But please point out any mistakes/omissions. To recap:

Reward: Very close call. I'm leaning toward a Yasur win.
Immunity: Should be a Lopevi victory.
Boot: Lisa or Travis. You decide. Or wait for Snewser.

Edited to add link to CBS Eyemail, posted last night by Krautboy. Our two boot candidates (plus Scout) are featured.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

SOTS is provided by SurvivorBlows.com as a service to our readers. The purpose of this post is to consolidate the threads in the Spoiler Forum pertaining to this week's episode. Feel free to reply to this post if you feel that a theory you support was not adequately represented in this message... Please use this thread for unified discussion of all topics as we approach the next episode.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Bebo 10-12-04 1
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... emydi 10-12-04 2
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... volsfan 10-12-04 3
   RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... bdemoney 10-12-04 4
       RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Brownroach 10-12-04 5
           RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... bdemoney 10-13-04 20
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Krautboy 10-12-04 6
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Shereebie 10-12-04 7
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... KObrien_fan 10-12-04 8
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... strid333 10-12-04 9
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... SurvivaBear 10-12-04 10
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Flowerpower 10-12-04 11
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... MJewel 10-12-04 12
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... forehead 10-12-04 13
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Fire Fly 10-12-04 14
   RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... dabo 10-13-04 16
   RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Flowerpower 10-13-04 23
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Lucille 10-13-04 15
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Draco Malfoy 10-13-04 17
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... VerucaSalt 10-13-04 18
 Congrats aethelstan 10-13-04 19
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... bobstew617 10-13-04 21
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Capn2patch 10-13-04 22
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Tinman 10-13-04 24
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... LookeeLoo 10-13-04 25
   RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... wandacal 10-14-04 26
 Its back...its deep....back, back, ... Dregar 10-14-04 27
   RE: Its back...its deep....back, ba... Brownroach 10-14-04 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-04, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 5"
I lvoe you, BR. You did a fabulous job summarizing the information while also presenting it in an amusing fashion.

But I'm still going to try and take the Private League title from you - we're tied for first in our PL, y'know.

When you're good to Mama...Mama's good to you.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-04, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 5"
Great job BR on the most frazzled episode yet!!!

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

George Bush....bwhaahahahha--how many electoral college votes does Vanuatu have anyway??

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-04, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 5"
Great job! I am glad you had this week and not me! WHEW!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-12-04, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 5"
Great job BR! Thanks for summing it all up for us. Although I was hoping you were going to help me a teeny bit more in deciding if it would be Lisa or Bubba getting the boot this week. I know who I am leaning towards and wondered if you felt the same way. Oh well, guess I'll just have to see which way my inclinations take me this week.........

10-12-04, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 5"
I haven't made up my mind yet. There's no crystal clear reason for either of them to get booted based on past activities, once the tribes have been reshuffled. I think some new dynamics will come into play this week.

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-04, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 5"
Just giving you a hard time! Seriously you did a wonderful job, I just like to be spoon fed at times!

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-12-04, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 5"
Fabulous BR!

You took a jumbled mess of information and turned it into a crystal clear picture of what will happen this week. Outstanding.

Thanks,

Krautboy

Shereebie 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-12-04, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shereebie Click to send private message to Shereebie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 5"
Fantastic job, BR! Very impressive...and I think spot on. *applause*

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-04, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 5"
Great job BR, funny, summarizing and all inclusive!

2004 A S S Trivia Champ
S9 PTB is Here, It's hot!!!!!

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-04, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 5"
Great job on the SOTS on a difficult week!

Three is the perfect number.

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-12-04, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 5"
Thanks so much BR. I was having a difficult time getting a handle on everything this week. Your SOTS pulled all the discussion together perfectly!

Beware the Bear!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-04, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 5"
Brownroach, you take a difficult task and make it look easy!! You were able to present all of this with ease, humor, and logic. Excellent job! I really enjoyed reading it. Your opinion around here is always valued. Thanks for all that you do! Great SOTS!

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-12-04, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 5"
Great SOTS Brownroach...it really pulled everything together. I think Eliza will have a lot to do with this week's vote. I think she gets Rory on her side and he takes over where sarge left off and organizes the men along with Eliza to vote out Lisa. Bubba is a wimp and will vote with Rory to save his own skin. Eliza is the mastermind though and a good manipulator too. She also seems to know exactly when to change sides and loses no sleep over it like some of the others do. Over at the "games spoilers" they are saying that Chad ends up at Lopevi and Scout at Yassur...but I don't think so IMHO. Anyways my opinion take it for whatever it's worth...lol. Again...great SOTS!

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-12-04, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 5"
Outstanding SOTS, BR!

Thanks, forehead

Fire Fly 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-12-04, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fire%20Fly Click to send private message to Fire%20Fly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 5"
This is my first time on your boards (although I have been reading a whole lot!) and I thought that this might be a good place to start. I am so impressed every week with everyone's ideas/opinions leading up to each episode and it's time to get involved. As usual, the SOTS ties everything together beautifully. This week must have been a real challenge- 'shakeups' give rise to lots of speculation! Thanks BR for rising to the challenge- great job and a fun read to boot (no pun intended!)..............

Fire Fly

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-04, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 5"
Welcome aboard, glad you could join us.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-04, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 5"
Welcome to the boards, Fire Fly....don't be a stranger!

Lucille 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-13-04, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lucille Click to send private message to Lucille Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 5"
Great Job, BR. It pulled everything together, and was a real good read. Thanks for all you do.

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-04, 06:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 5"
Excellent job, BR! Puts mine to shame anyways. I think this might be the first time a spoiler thresd I've started actually made it into SOTS.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-13-04, 07:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 5"
Well done my friend, well done!

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-13-04, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Congrats"
On joining the ranks of the centrefolds (5000 posts).

Great SOTS too! I still can't decide for whom to vote, though

ŠIceCat: the name says it all.

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-04, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 5"
LAST EDITED ON 10-13-04 AT 11:28 AM (EST)

Thanks, BR! I always appreciate your insight on the boards, and your SOTS helped me to get up to speed for this week--I feel like for the first time this season there's some question marks going into the episode.

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-04, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 5"
What is the remedy for the malicious virus EPMB? Why it's an all natural solution. Just introduce a nasty little brown roach to expose his malevolent plans.

Great job BR. Your professionalism is self evident.

Tinman 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-13-04, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tinman Click to send private message to Tinman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 5"
BR, as always your SOTS is top notch - thanks!

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-13-04, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 5"
Fantastic SOTS, BR! I didn't have much time for this board this week. Your summary was so organized!

A Gothmog Original 2004
Love you Fester! Great GMT analysis! Um, when can I flame you on a review?

wandacal 4018 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-14-04, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wandacal Click to send private message to wandacal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 5"
That'll do, Roach.

Outstanding as always. Only you could make me actually look forward to seeing Rory!

Wanda

Dregar 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-14-04, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dregar Click to send private message to Dregar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Its back...its deep....back, back, gone, Homerun BR"
BR Suuuhhweeeeet SOTS..on a tough week.

RC is a tough call. Other sites are calling a Lopevi sweep of the challenges though..
so with that, Scout could fit the promo as being the one happy to be bonding in her new tribe...with men, in whom she states she gets along with better. Its gotta be a breath of fresh air. No more french braiding!

10-14-04, 02:36 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Its back...its deep....back, back, gone, Homerun BR"
Just so as not to mislead anyone, I'm leaning toward a Lopevi win in the RC now.

Thanks, everybody, for your kind words. You are a great bunch, and obviously I couldn't have done this without all the excellent spoiling YOU all did during the week. And Bebo, I've no doubt you will win the Private League crown. And Aethelstan, thanks for pointing out my 5K, I hadn't even noticed!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •