The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Week 1 - Best and Worst"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-16-04, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Week 1 - Best and Worst"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-04 AT 10:25 PM (EST)

Who would you vote for? Rank em or Bash em.
I think we all know who is gonna "pack your suitcase" tomorrow, don't we??

ETA: OK, Bebo has a thread for "who did you like" and general discussion, so post there for those themes.
Please post here your fave or 2 and Worst or 2. Or your fave judging comments. And Who's leaving?

FAVE - LaToya (others were very, very good too)
this truly IS the best Top 12 of singers.
GOING - bLEAH - long live King Simon. Simon, I'd like to date you!
Best quote, Simon, "I'd like to date your sister". (to Jennifer, in re to sister's critique of the Easter Egg Dress.)

Dang, Bebo, you must've been a min sooner than me - didn't see it, sorry.
We should coordinate this better. I'll change the focus of my thread here - how bout, just Best and Worst?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Top three BEST moonbaby 03-16-04 1
   RE: Top three BEST libgirl2 03-16-04 2
   RE: Top three BEST hunniebunns 03-16-04 3
   RE: Top three BEST AugustGirl 03-17-04 9
       RE: Top three BEST MTW1961 03-17-04 17
           RE: Top three BEST AugustGirl 03-17-04 25
   RE: Top three BEST Hollywood 03-17-04 18
   RE: Top three BEST IreneMcGee 03-17-04 21
   RE: Top three BEST gorgoniol 03-18-04 28
 RE: Week 1 - Best and Worst ejm92 03-16-04 4
 Evaluation.... Goooey_Alley 03-16-04 5
   RE: Evaluation.... ManilaESQ 03-17-04 6
 RE: Week 1 - Best and Worst tk72 03-17-04 7
   RE: Week 1 - Best and Worst mojoutd 03-17-04 8
       RE: Week 1 - Best and Worst Karennz 03-17-04 10
 RE: Week 1 - Best and Worst Monicanada 03-17-04 11
 RE: Week 1 - Best and Worst DoodleBug 03-17-04 12
 RE: Week 1 - Best and Worst CantStandToLook 03-17-04 13
 RE: Week 1 - Best and Worst nailbone 03-17-04 14
 RE: Week 1 - Best and Worst Mistral 03-17-04 15
 RE: Week 1 - Best and Worst MTW1961 03-17-04 16
 RE: Week 1 - Best and Worst Oscirus 03-17-04 19
 RE: Week 1 - Best and Worst I_AM_HE 03-17-04 20
   RE: Week 1 - Best and Worst Glow 03-17-04 22
 RE: Week 1 - Best and Worst ValleyGirl 03-17-04 23
 RE: Week 1 - Best and Worst BennyBoy 03-17-04 24
 RE: Week 1 - Best and Worst goDAWful 03-17-04 26
 RE: Week 1 - Best and Worst gorgoniol 03-18-04 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-16-04, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Top three BEST"
In my opinion:

1-Jasmine-she blew them away-showed her powerful vocals without screaming the song out like other contestants did tonight.

2-Diana-the force is strong in this one

3-George-he picked the perfect song to showcase his voice. He is so darn CUTE and so absolutely thrilled to be there-his smile really does make you want to smile too!

and top three WORST:

1-Matt-sounded flat.

2-Camile-Lauren Hill lost her oomph.

3-The kid with the red hair-John? I dunno, I dozed off He's in a tie with Leah.

libgirl2 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-16-04, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail libgirl2 Click to send private message to libgirl2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Top three BEST"
Best:
George (helped he picked a great song!)
Diana (she is only 16???)

Worst:
Bleah (I knew it!!!!)
Camille

very good:
Fantasia
Latoya
Jasmine
oddly enough I liked JPL, I think the guy probably is not an "American Idol" but would be a pretty good lead singer in a band, but no dancing!

hunniebunns 119 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-16-04, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hunniebunns Click to send private message to hunniebunns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Top three BEST"
I sorta agree with you...I liked Diana, Fantasia and Latoya....however, I also liked John Peter. Don't know why, really but I just think his energy is wonderful...far above what I've seen in a long time.

George was GREAT! I think he will go very far in this. Leah...I really tried to like her in the beginning,but tonight was horrible. She will go tomorrow, thats for sure.

And poor little Camille...I like her. Not sure that she's the right one for this, tho.

Thoughts?

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-04, 07:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Top three BEST"
I'm with you Moonie. I actually DID dooze off during Red Hair's performance. He is in over his head. *yawn*

I also agree that the best 3 were Jasmine, George and Diane.

a JSlice original. isn't she something?

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-17-04, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Top three BEST"
Heh, I just realized I completely FORGOT about John Stevens when I ranked the performances in the other thread.

Handcrafted by RollDdice - thanks, RollD, you are the MAN!

Proud Member RBBRTFHLA/Sugar Ho Division/Gummi Candy Section

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-04, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Top three BEST"
Imagine that!

a JSlice original. isn't she something?

Hollywood 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-17-04, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hollywood Click to send private message to Hollywood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Top three BEST"
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-04 AT 01:48 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-17-04 AT 01:46 PM (EST)

Moonbaby, you hit it on the head regarding Diana.

"Diana-the force is strong in this one"

I watched it a couple times and just kept thinking, wow this girl is dangerous. You don't want to have to compete against her. She is talented and fearless.

I thought the best last night were
1. Jasmine
2. Diana

Weakest were
12. Leah (if Diana looked like her, Diana would be the favorite IMO). Better for her to leave now than be subjected to more bashing. Looked like she had been crying before RS signed off. She should do well though. Nice girl.
11. Matt (Smart to fight back against SC - the people love that, but I don't think he has the talent to stay around much longer).

Seems to me we have 4 favorites (in alphabetical order)
Diana, Fantasia, Jasmine, and Latoya

Those struggling to stay above water and live another week
John, Leah, Matt

and the rest that could move up or down from week to week
Amy, Camile, George, Jennifer, Jon Peter

IreneMcGee 166 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-04, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IreneMcGee Click to send private message to IreneMcGee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Top three BEST"
the best first

1. Jasmine
She's the most versatile of the people who can really SANG. She's young, not too confident, not too showy, and not too used to attention from her talent yet. Best of the night by far. You can actually get past just her vocals and right into her soul when she sings.

2. George
again, he has a biggish voice, but he isn't so used to it being the best voice in the world that he cannot humble it and get into a song
the dancing needs to stop, though
he might be too old to change all that, but then again, Clay fixed a LOT of problems last year

3. Latoya
she had a great night, but she's trying too hard to be a Fantasia
she has more talent I think than the other 2 big voices, because she's had a lot of experience with different styles of songs (wedding singers sing everything from Carpenters to Yiddish stuff, to broadway)
she put on a good show, but she might get lost in the sea of gospel

4. Fantasia
I'm kind of sick of her already. I mean, she has a voice from God, for sure. but she knows it, and she knows she doesn't need this competition. If she doesn't cool the Fantasia Show attitude soon, she's history. I think she is a little too stuck in a gospel style as well. I don't think she will be as good once the big songs are over.

5. Diana DeGarmo
WOW. She reminds me of Jasmine, with just a little less training. At times, she's singing beyond her voice, but it never sounds bad, just in need of more time. She's a real Kelly Clarkson type, who won't be as annoying after the show (I cannot stand Kelly Clarkson's vocal style as a recording artist).

6. Jennifer Hudson
She's a big voice, and a big attitude, and that's it. She used to be playing the humble and overwhelmed act, but to learn that she is already a professional singer made me wonder who the real Jennifer is. She's going to implode soon. Mark my words. She's too set in the knowledge that she already sort of made it as a vocalist. And that's going to be her undoing.

7. Camile Velasco
man o man. She just cannot hack it up there. it's a shame too, because if she could really perform, with that voice, man o man.
She won't last long. She's just not ready.

8. Jon Peter
he's only up this high because I at least was not bored when he went
the guy actually cannot sing, I don't care what the judges say
that's why he dances so much
get him out of there

9. John Stevens
one trick pony
I used to love this guy when I thought the voice went beyond the niche.
He just cannot sing outside the box AT ALL.
Get him out of there before I have a nervous breakdown.

10. Matt
cannot sing, cannot dance, looks like he's 35, and thinks he has this in the bag
you have to be at least a little humble, especially when you CANNOT SING

11. Leah LaBelle
She looked like Debra messing last night.
that's the only good thing I have to say about her. well, that and she is from my city

12. Amy
it's called singing above a whisper, but then again, you would if you COULD
she can't sing, she has a few pretty notes
that's not the same as singing folks
she looks older than Matt
she cannot hack it at all
I'm sick of the hair
BUH BYE

gorgoniol 69 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-04, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gorgoniol Click to send private message to gorgoniol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Top three BEST"
I think Amy is a lot worse than Camille. Just because Camille lacks confidence does not make her a bad singer. She sounds better than Jennifer or Fantasia who are big- mouth shouters,

However, Camille is likely to die from the competition soon because I dont think her confidence will improve in such a short period of time.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-16-04, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Week 1 - Best and Worst"
Best: Fantasia, Jasmine, George, Diana, Latoya, Jon Peter
Middle: John, Jennifer, Matt
Worst: Amy, Camile, Leah

Survivor All-Stars: Let's Go Big Tom!

Goooey_Alley 425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-16-04, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Goooey_Alley Click to send private message to Goooey_Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Evaluation...."
BEST

# 1 Jasmine Trias - gave me li'l bit goosebumps (but her attitude is a bit fake though...)
# 2 Diana DeGarmo - strong voice at her age!
# 3 Fantasia Barrino - full of confidence (but she's way over her head.)

OTHERS

# 4 LaToya London - the problem with her strategy is that she started way too early showing her range...
# 5 Jennifer Hudson - I can't really remember her... but she has personality.
# 6 Camille Velasco - it was supposed to be her night but it seems her stage fright took over her.
# 7 George Huff - indeed, he has the greatest male voice in this competition but I had a feelin' that AI3 will be a battle of the screaming and shouting divas.
# 8 Jon Peter Lewis - OMG, good thing that he had a personality, if not, he could be gone early.
# 9 Amy Adams - I'm goin' to expect her as a Celine impersonator doin' different genre, as what her voice showed this night.

WORST

#10 Matt Rogers - he doesn't impress me even a bit, he seems shouting the song and not singing them.
#11 John Stevens - it was not his night, and he has not yet proven his worth.
#12 Leah Blood-owski - WOW, Simon! You hit it right to the spot!

GOIN' HOME?
Matt Rogers
or Amy Adams. Leah Blood-owski could get sympathy and thrown votes, if accumulated, will be a huge chunk. John Stevens has the fanbase on his side which is not concentrated in one area, unlike Matt's and Amy's.

ManilaESQ 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-17-04, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ManilaESQ Click to send private message to ManilaESQ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Evaluation...."
Best 3: Jasmine, Latoya, Diana
Worst 3: Amy, John S., LEAHHHHH!!!!

tk72 151 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-04, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tk72 Click to send private message to tk72 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Week 1 - Best and Worst"
My faves are Jasmine, Latoya and Jennifer
Diana and George were good also
The Worst of the bunch Matt, Leah and Camile

mojoutd 30 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-04, 01:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mojoutd Click to send private message to mojoutd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Week 1 - Best and Worst"
I still don't understand WTF John Stevens is doing in this composition.

Do they just want to keep him to show off on Rat Pack Night?
Get a good sound byte outta him and then dump him?

Seriously?

They really DO baby him! Especially Simon. Simon should be called on tonight. Classy performance my @$$!

Paula also encourages him. HE should be criticized! Criticized heavily for being a panzy-@$$-play it safer! That's all he does! See he needs to take a page from MATT and John Peter Lewis, who need in turn to take a page from him. I think it'd be interesting to see JPL dressed in a suit, pulling that Sammy, Dean Frank Vibe down, while John Stevens does the whole Little Less Conversation thing. Say what you want about JPL, but He takes chances. MATT in my opinion was lauded, (as he should have been) He's hangin on by a thread.

Leah, who some of you affectionately call BLEAH (And seeing her performance tonight, i don't blame you) was one of my favorites. I use the term Was, cause i don't think she's going through. I however, wouldn't mind seeing her go through one more time and then blowing them away. Tonight she just sort of Phoned it in... I'm fairly confused, basically, i think she's been disheartened.

I'll also be direct, she's got this DEEP, nice voice. she's a cutie, but the voice is wierd. I think it can be developed though, but i wonder if its possible on the space of this competition. I think she's going home, and i just don't know what happened tonight. But i think one thing is clear, SHE WAS BETTER than JOHN STEVENS! She has been consistantly in my opinion!

And Stevens, in my favorite is Paula and Simon's favorite, so he doesn't GET the tearing up, that they constantly give others.

John Peter Lewis NEEDS to cut the dancing out.
Camile and whats her name need to realize they are splittin the Hawaiian vote, BADLY.

I'll stand directly by this. Latoya is being Groomed. George was the best male, and La toya the best male, and
this is going to be a interesting season!

Mojo

Karennz 112 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-04, 08:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karennz Click to send private message to Karennz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Week 1 - Best and Worst"
Well, Mojo, thank you for your tact and insight.

John Stevens is sixteen years old! Still too young to drink, to vote, to legally have sex. Barely old enough to drive. And he's on a stage singing in front of literally millions of people. I give him props for not falling over from sheer fright.

My problem here is the judges, who are giving this guy mixed messages on what they expect from him. One says, "Be different...embrace who you are." Another says, "I don't see you fitting into this competition because you're so different."

Good grief, what's the kid supposed to do?

I love the Rat Pack genre of music. I admire John for bringing it to AI. Will he win the competition? No. Should he win? Well, I think he needs a couple more decades of life experiences before he's well-suited to this music. Until then, he won't have the confidence or stage presence to draw people into his performances.

My hope is that John Stevens sticks around for several more weeks. If nothing else he's exposing the AI audience to music that they will never hear while listening to the #$!! in the top 40.

Monicanada 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-17-04, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Monicanada Click to send private message to Monicanada Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Week 1 - Best and Worst"
Best: Jasmine, totally surprised me!
Worst: Leah, go home!

Created by the amazing J Slice!
RMMW!

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-04, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Week 1 - Best and Worst"
Best: Latoya, Fantasia, Jasmine, George

Worst: John S., Amy, Camile, Leah

Snazzy new sigpic by Slice

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-04, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Week 1 - Best and Worst"
BEST
Diane Degarmo: she totally blew me out of my seat last night..wow just wow

Latoya London: see above...Jasmine was right behind them too

WORST
Leah ...nothing more to say
Mat: I cringed at his performance

Who will go
as Simon said...Leah pack your bags

Side Note
John Stevens....this is probably the wrong show for him but I
do like his voice and style. I think it's great that Simon is
sorta pushing him along cause the exposure will be good for him
but he's not an American Pop Idol. He IS an awesome singer..just
not the right genre for this type of show.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-04, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Week 1 - Best and Worst"
Best:
George
LaToya
Diana

Worst:
Matt
John S.
Leah

Cool new sig courtesy of Jslice o-

Mistral 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-17-04, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mistral Click to send private message to Mistral Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Week 1 - Best and Worst"
Best - Latoya and Diana

Worst - (B)Leah and Camille

I can't help but think that we've probably already seen some of these people at their best, though. I think this genre is probably the most fun and "easiest" for most people to do - high energy (for the most part) and well, just plain fun.

I have images of BLeah doing Barry Manilow, and they aren't pretty. But hopefully she'll be gone by then and we won't have to watch.

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-17-04, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Week 1 - Best and Worst"
FAVE: Latoya and Diana. Nobody else close.

WORST: Leah and Camille. Nobody else close.

Handcrafted by RollDdice - thanks, RollD, you are the MAN!

Hi Angelfood! (wink)

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-17-04, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Week 1 - Best and Worst"
Best
Fantasia- One half of the final 2
Latoya- the other half
George- He'll be around for a while

worst
Both johns- Horrible dancing and that dean martin crap just doesn't do it for me
Leah-Lucky that Paula pushed her through

Bring back the spice rack
Congragulations to the apprentice Mr Kwame Jackson

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-04, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Week 1 - Best and Worst"
my FAVORITE two are Amy and JPL. I think the BEST 2 last night were Amy and Latoya (I don't know what the judges smoke to call Amy pitchy, and they STILL won't say a word to Jasmine, although she had very few bad notes compared to her semis performance in which the WHOLE THING WAS OFF and they STILL didn't say anything. a good performance now doesn't change the fact that her semis was awful and she didn't deserve to be here). Amy has the prettiest voice in the group, and I didn't think it was a "safe" song at all.

I think the WORST 2 were John S. and Camile (no BLeah! *gasp* - as I said, Randy and PAula are on crack, this WAS her best performance by FAR, but still not good enough to be better than bottom 3). John S. sounded much better than his semis (like Jasmine), but it did NOT fit the theme at all, so I had to put him at the bottom. Camile, while I think she does have a pretty voice, is SO nervous when she sings, just like in her semis, that she's obvioulsy not cut out for this. Based SOLELY on last night, Camile should go, but based on everything to date, BLeah is the obvious choice. Won't be sad to see either go.

- RMMNW!!!

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-04, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Week 1 - Best and Worst"
Oh my sweet He. Where do I begin? I thought Amy's performance last night was dreadful. By listening to that, one would never know that she actually does have a "pretty" voice.

Jon Peter is there because he's cute. He has a nice voice. Nice.

I like John Stevens. I do. I realize he's different and I'm not sure if he's versatile enough. (is that the right word?)

I like Camile. I just do. I hope she is given the chance to get over the nerve thing.

Fantasia and Latoya are far and away better than the rest. FAR and away. I'm not sure if there is a sufficient amount of time for the rest to catch up. We'll see.

I don't get the Diana thing either. Sorry.

an incredible JSlice creation
*hearts*I_AM_HE

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-17-04, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Week 1 - Best and Worst"
Best: LaToya, George, Fantasia,Jasmine

Worst:Leah,Camille,Matthew,Amy

Packing their bags tonight: Leah and Camille

Leah can look forward to a new start as the surprise twist on the new show Average Joe - Adam.
Camille will be returning to Hawaii to practice her technique of making plastic bobble head dolls for the tourists.
Good luck to them both.
Survivor All*Stars F2 favorites
Ambamudda and the Robfadda

BennyBoy 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-17-04, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BennyBoy Click to send private message to BennyBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Week 1 - Best and Worst"
Best:
Jasmine-was excited after her performance
Diana-out of my seat after her performance

Very Good
La Toya
Fantasia

OK
Jennifer
George
Amy
John S
JPL

Worst
Camille
Matthew
Leah

goDAWful 34 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-04, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goDAWful Click to send private message to goDAWful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Week 1 - Best and Worst"
My winner this week: George - charming, accessible, perfect song choice which he rendered expertly

Those whom I wouldn't mind seeing every week for the foreseeable:

Diana - I thought she was delightful last night
Camille - She has got something that will come out as she settles in
Jasmine - Great performance last night, but she doesn't make me feel her in my weasly black guts, which probably has something to do with her lack of emotional maturity and the fact that she has a "fake" feel about her

Those whom I hope go home really soon:

John Stevens - the boy just don't gots it, not one bit of it
Matt Rogers - needs to be taken out back and beaten with a shovel until he STFU

Going home this week: Leah - please, I beg of you, go back to Bulgaria where there's a chance they don't have microphones or TV singing competitions

gorgoniol 69 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-04, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gorgoniol Click to send private message to gorgoniol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Week 1 - Best and Worst"
Best - Jasmine
Worst- Matt,Amy, Leah

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •