The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-05-04, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
So we're back to normal as far as how the voting goes now, right? Whew! That was all just too confusing last week.

The Rules

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's bootee IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Twila. This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Oh, and btw... nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're REALLY obvious without actually reading your vote.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad. The first part bears repeating: I like curves on women. Y'know, I'm not sure if I've been clear enough about this. Curves on women are really great things.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you wanna change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Chad (or Whoever)". That said, there is not an exception to the fact that curves on women are good.

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

4. No sig pics! It was suggested that because this can be such a long thread, sig pics make it really hard to load for folks with dial-up connections. So show some respect to your slower brethren (and sistren). And really, if I can refrain from flashing the greens at 100 posters, surely you can refrain just this once from extolling IceCat's animated glory, no?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Scout SherpaDave 10-05-04 1
 John K. RealityRyan 10-05-04 2
 Agent Brady dabo 10-05-04 3
 Brady forehead 10-05-04 4
 Brady sweetpea 10-05-04 5
 Brady survivor_21 10-05-04 6
 The Sheepdog Rory strid333 10-05-04 7
 Brady** DRONES 10-05-04 8
 Brady Krautboy 10-05-04 9
 Brady whoami 10-05-04 10
 Brady ScurvyDawg 10-05-04 11
 Brady weecama 10-05-04 12
 brady badger 10-05-04 13
 John K pinchy 10-06-04 14
 Brady Magic Fingers 10-06-04 15
 Brady KObrien_fan 10-06-04 16
 Brady PepeLePew13 10-06-04 17
 Brady Flowerpower 10-06-04 18
 brady-less bunch justwrong 10-06-04 19
 Brady Draco Malfoy 10-06-04 20
 Rory ohboy 10-06-04 21
 Brady Bebo 10-06-04 22
 Brady LeftPinky 10-06-04 23
 BRADY emydi 10-06-04 24
 Brady JazzyJax 10-06-04 25
 Brady bdemoney 10-06-04 26
 Brady macamrox 10-06-04 27
 Brady Brownroach 10-06-04 28
   LISA Gingerman28 10-06-04 29
 a very Brady survivor blacknwhitedog 10-06-04 30
 Brady Monicanada 10-06-04 31
 Brady PenMike 10-06-04 32
 John K. nailbone 10-06-04 33
 Brady volsfan 10-06-04 34
 Brady jackandjill 10-06-04 35
 Brady Capn2patch 10-06-04 36
 Brady! Captain_Savem 10-06-04 37
 Brady wendyp 10-06-04 38
 Brady Dregar 10-06-04 39
 Brady Jayzzzy 10-06-04 40
 Brady redbeard103152 10-06-04 41
 Here's the story ... of the loser B... BrykMantra 10-06-04 42
 Julie B. I_Got_Nutn 10-06-04 43
 John K cowboyroo 10-06-04 44
 Brady seahorse 10-06-04 45
 Brady greg2557 10-06-04 46
 HEY BRADY... Round Robin 10-06-04 47
 Brady LookeeLoo 10-07-04 48
 Vote Tally #1 PepeLePew13 10-07-04 49
 Brady VerucaSalt 10-07-04 50
 Brady kelli_blue 10-07-04 51
 Brady geg6 10-07-04 52
 Brady Rollover 10-07-04 53
 Brady zazzy 10-07-04 54
 Brady ssshaw 10-07-04 55
 Brady Scarlett O Hara 10-07-04 56
 Lisa FesterFan1 10-07-04 57
 Brady Roobean 10-07-04 58
 Lisa bondt007 10-07-04 59
 Lisa memacmur 10-07-04 60
 BRADY westgirl98 10-07-04 61
 Lisa SurvivaBear 10-07-04 62
 Rory moonbaby 10-07-04 63
 Brady bobstew617 10-07-04 64
 Brady Loree 10-07-04 65
 Lisa npond 10-07-04 66
 Brady... MDSkinner 10-07-04 67
 Brady AyaK 10-07-04 68
 Brady bebekid 10-07-04 69
 Brady IceCat 10-07-04 70
 Brady flygirl 10-07-04 71

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-04, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Scout"
Same reasoning as always.

RealityRyan 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-05-04, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityRyan Click to send private message to RealityRyan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "John K."
n/m

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-04, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Agent Brady"
mission over

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-05-04, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Brady"
LAST EDITED ON 10-07-04 AT 10:36 AM (EST)

Reasoning? See VerucaSalt's vote on Wednesday...

ETA: playtime VS, I see I have to start reminding you again...

It's probably not going to happen, but with this cast I wouldn't mind a regular merge without swap. I agree with your take on Chad/Ami, would like to see more of them sooner.

sweetpea 223 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-04, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweetpea Click to send private message to sweetpea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Brady"
Too much face time this week in the promos. It's his time to go.

survivor_21 506 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-05-04, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivor_21 Click to send private message to survivor_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Brady"
He's gotta go next....right?

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-05-04, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "The Sheepdog Rory"
Goin' with the Dolly mentioned him because he goes early theory.

DRONES 615 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-04, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Brady**"

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-04, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Brady"
After last week’s double tribal council, we are left with clear majority alliances on each tribe.

At Lopevi, Chad, Chris, Lea and Rory are in control with Travis a loosely aligned member of their voting block. At Yasur, Scout, Leeann, Twila and Ami are in control. Those tribe members not a part of these alliances are vulnerable…

SNEWSER’S “MEMO”:

We have no reason to doubt the reliability of Snewser’s pre-merge boot list. It has proven to be accurate so far and we can use this spoiler to narrow down the list of boot candidates for EP4.

Those remaining to be voted out pre-merge are…

Lopevi: Travis, John K., Brady

Yasur: Julie, Lisa

The OFG THEORY:

The OFG Theory confirms the vulnerability of Travis, Brady, Julie and Lisa, as they are all featured in the promo for EP4. John K., on the other hand, is missing from the promo and therefore probably safe this week.

CONFESSIONAL ANALYSIS:

The editing pattern used in the first three episodes has been to hide the bootee in the episode prior to their boot. They are then given a spike in confessional during their final episode. Again, all but John K. fit this pattern; another indication that John K. is safe in EP4.

THE FAT FIVE:

Travis is the fifth member of the majority alliance at Lopevi. As such he is probably safe in EP4, should the men go to TC. However, the storyline is starting to focus on his weaknesses and vulnerability in the eyes of his alliance partners. His “homesickness” will be viewed as a weakness and he will probably be the target of the minority group at TC. Bubba will get to go home soon, but not in EP4.

MICKEY KNOCKS SPOILER:

When Snewser’s “memo” was first released, Julie was not one of the first eight listed. She was added to the list separately at a later date. It may be that Snewser received additional information about the jury, leaving Julie as the ninth boot, by a process of elimination.

Mickey Knocks, a spoiler who apparently also has access to some inside information, later confirmed that Julie goes “just before the merge”. Julie is probably safe in EP4.

LISA OR BRADY?

By a process of elimination, we are left with a choice between Lisa and Brady. Both have a strategy to survive. Lisa’s “backup plan” was to abandon the young’ns by voting with the majority alliance. Brady’s strategy is to become a provider of sorts. Strategies revealed do not succeed, and neither do theirs, it’s just a question of who goes first?

VIDCAP ANALYSIS:

The previews for this week describe the tribes as “falling apart” as “tempers flair”, yet the only vidcaps showing disharmony at Yasur is immediately after returning from TC. This is contrasted by the Lopevi tribe where the men are shown at their camp, unhappy, appearing paranoid, and apparently biding their time…perhaps waiting to go to TC?

CBS EYE MAIL:

This preview appears to be all about misdirection..."the tides are turning" making the suggestion that Brady may somehow be able to save himself, while the vulnerability shifts to the Yasur tribe where the former alliance falls apart...
This preview gives Brady a little more face time, and also serves as misdirection, intended to leave the average viewer surprised when he is voted out.

CONCLUSION:

Lisa voted with the majority against Eliza and Julie. Eliza is the annoying one, Eliza is the pot stirer, and yet somehow Eliza survives. I'm thinking that Eliza would be next to go on the Yasur if they went to TC this week. It's Eliza who is more likely saved by a swap/reshuffle next week.

Featuring Bubba's homesickness so early in the game seems out of place, unless it's to draw attention away from the more obvious Brady boot. The audience will need to feel that someone other than Brady is vulnerable and the editing scraped the barrel to come up with Bubba's homesickness. Brady tries to become the provider, but the goldfish he spears fails to convince anyone...

The missing IC vidcaps are a little disconcerting, and maybe we will arrive at TC by way of a twist or swap, but in the end the result will be the same...Brady goes this week.

Krautboy

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-04, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Brady"
Because it will not be John K.

WHOAMI
It is all decided by chance, by being at the right place at the right time. ECCL. 9:11

ScurvyDawg 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-05-04, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ScurvyDawg Click to send private message to ScurvyDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Brady"
Chris's fingerprints will be all over this boot, he doesn't want any other potential leaders on his island.

weecama 305 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-05-04, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weecama Click to send private message to weecama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Brady"
Brady , going with the spoilers .

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-05-04, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "brady"
because krautboy's post convinced me

pinchy 200 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-04, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pinchy Click to send private message to pinchy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "John K"
It'll never work!

Magic Fingers 377 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-04, 01:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magic%20Fingers Click to send private message to Magic%20Fingers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Brady"
Krautboy spelled it out so nice...thank you!

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-04, 02:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Brady"
I agree with KB

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-04, 04:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Brady"
As has been already outlined, the two most obvious boot choices this week are Brady and Lisa.

There's the theory that the boot is 'hidden' in the episode before he goes with a corresponding spike in face time in the final episode -- Brady was invisible in the last episode, while Lisa wasn't.

Brady was not a main focus of the previews for this week while Lisa was in a spat -- OFG theory suggests that Brady would be the better boot possibility in this situation.

Ciao, Brady. Lisa's a very close backup boot choice here.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-04, 06:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Brady"
I am Krautboy's lemming this week! It's a darn shame to see him go, what a looker!

justwrong 63 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-04, 07:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail justwrong Click to send private message to justwrong Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "brady-less bunch"
i was going to vote for john k again this week but kb swung me.

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-04, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Brady"
The Fat Five continue to pagong the young'uns.

ohboy 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-06-04, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ohboy Click to send private message to ohboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Rory"
I vote for Rory the older gusy are very strong . Rory is going down

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-04, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Brady"
Sigh. I was so proud last week when Webby quoted me in his official prediction thread. That was my first time.

But with KB's excellent breakdown of why this is Brady's time to leave the bunch, there's no reason for me to even try.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-06-04, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Brady"
*bows* to KB

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-04, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "BRADY"
I had a dream last night that I was on Brady's tribe--he lost the IC for us and we booted him...so he has to go...

I'm so sad..I dream about a hottie and we just play Survivor

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-04, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Brady"
Jumping on the Brady Bandwagon

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-04, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Brady"
LAST EDITED ON 10-06-04 AT 12:33 PM (EST)

KB helped me make up my mind......but this is who I had been leaning towards all week. (don't want to appear as too much of a sheep) BAAAA!

Edited to remove my sig pic.

macamrox 76 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-04, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail macamrox Click to send private message to macamrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Brady"
Brady or John K.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-04, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Brady"
LAST EDITED ON 10-06-04 AT 11:08 AM (EST)

As KB said, it's between Brady and Lisa.

The only thing that bothers me is that it looks like we are being prepared for Lisa to get voted out by original Yasur as untrustworthy. If there is a tribal switch next week and Lisa's still around, her demise must come by other means.

But anything can happen. Brady looks more solid for the boot this week. I think in addition to assuming a wannabe-provider role, he will continue to work on Sarge as he and John P did last week. To no avail.

(But I won't be shocked if Snewser posts that it's Lisa).

ETA: To add to Krautboy's stellar logic above, here is Jeff Probst's initial quote about Brady in his 9/14 media conference:

Brady, he's an FBI agent. His whole thing was, should I tell them or not? Should I reveal that I'm an FBI agent or will that put me in danger? People are comparing him to Colby. He's definitely a hero role. Good looking guy. But Brady is a target and he's going to have his work cut out for him. He's going to have to find a way to integrate in a way that's not threatening or they will chop his head off soon. I almost think guys like Brady anymore have to come on and go for it in the beginning because you might as well. Sooner or later the bad news bears are going to get you if you don't.

It sounds like Brady turned in a disappointing performance and got his head chopped off pretty quickly.

Gingerman28 380 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-04, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gingerman28 Click to send private message to Gingerman28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "LISA"
I am going out on a limb against all odds (and everyone on top of me.) But there has been too much misdirection that the men lose whatever challenge we have been seeing previews of. There is a shot after we see the men struggling (and Jeff helpfully saying: you have to work together, guys) of the men standing in a group looking dejected. But this is a real misdirection since you can see that JohnK is wearing a different headband from the one he is wearing just before during the puzzle task. So me thinks that the men win the challenge which is a reward challenge and then they also gain immunity from the "stranger" who brings them the power of the volcano that night!! The gals go to TC again and Lisa is a goner.

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-04, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "a very Brady survivor"
darn!

Monicanada 532 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-04, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Monicanada Click to send private message to Monicanada Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Brady"
Thanks KB!

PenMike 95 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-04, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PenMike Click to send private message to PenMike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Brady"
But I don't feel as confident as I would like to........

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-04, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "John K."

NB

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-04, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Brady"
As much as it pains me to type it...

jackandjill 204 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-04, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jackandjill Click to send private message to jackandjill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Brady"
He's the cute girl.

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-04, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Brady"
Why?
Because Snewser said so? ...NO
Because MickeyKnocks said so? ...NO

Because the SPOILERS at SurvivorBlows SAID SO!!!

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-06-04, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Brady!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-06-04 AT 01:09 PM (EST)

Seriously, who names their kids Brady? What is this, Days of Our Lives? Bye, bye Brady! Oh yeah, and Rory will be gone next week. You heard it here first!

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-06-04, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Brady"
Spoilers have been wrong before ~ but this one looks pretty good

Dregar 75 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-04, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dregar Click to send private message to Dregar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Brady "
Bye Brady, report back to your superior for your next mission.
(Operation Vanuatu is officially Terminated)

Jayzzzy 88 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-04, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jayzzzy Click to send private message to Jayzzzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Brady"
just a daw

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-06-04, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Brady"
The story of the man called Brady comes to a close. You cant feed a tribe with a goldfish.

BrykMantra 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-06-04, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BrykMantra Click to send private message to BrykMantra Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Here's the story ... of the loser BRADY ... "

Who was proud to have a name just like a girl.
He was so surprised that he was getting booted,
He had to turn and hurl ...

---------------------------------------

http://brykmantra.blogspot.com

I_Got_Nutn 897 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-06-04, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_Got_Nutn Click to send private message to I_Got_Nutn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Julie B."

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-04, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "John K"
Well, with Snewser's memo, we know that its between Travis, John K, Brady, Julie and Lisa.

I personally don't think Brady nor Julie nor Lisa have been given enough of a storyline yet to get the boot, as well as JP's comments about Brady having a choice early on in the game that could make him or break him. We haven't seen that yet. We see Brady trying to fish for the camp, and yes, strategies shown do not succeed, but they don't succeed long-term, they may succeed short-term.

Typically this season, the bootee was missing in the episode prior to boot, except John K won immunity. This is a pivotal story arc, so they couldn't keep him hidden. Also, by winning immunity, he moves to the top of the "threat" list, especially having possibly made friends in the "female camp", and even moreso for telling the other men what went on over there. He should have held that card tightly.

There also appears to be an emphasis on Lisa this episode, so her story could be said and told in one episode.

Alternate: Lisa

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-04, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "Brady"

So I can stay in the games.

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-04, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greg2557 Click to send private message to greg2557 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Brady"
sounds good

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-04, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "HEY BRADY..."
...it's time for you to go!

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-07-04, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "Brady"
Yep, Brady...

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-04, 06:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "Vote Tally #1"
I'm actually surprised at this vote as I thought Lisa would get a lot more votes than the one she did.

This is post #49 with 48 prior votes tallied. Brady is the run-away leader in the vote for this week's bootee.

Brady - 39
JohnK - 4
Rory - 2
Scout - 1
Lisa - 1
Julie - 1

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-07-04, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "Brady"
LAST EDITED ON 10-07-04 AT 10:44 AM (EST)

just popping in to play with forehead

Edited b/c forehead forgot to remind me about my pic

I wouldn't mind a regular merge without swap

You and me both forehead; I don't think a swap is necessary this season

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-04, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "Brady"
Going with the majority here.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-04, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "Brady"
BAAAAAAAA!

I'm doing my best Dolly imitation on this one as I have had no time to check the spoilers.

Rollover 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-07-04, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rollover Click to send private message to Rollover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "Brady"
I think you may see Brady be aggressive and therefor he is targeted next.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-07-04, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "Brady"
Sigh. If only he had told them he was a car salesman. -

ssshaw 548 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-04, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ssshaw Click to send private message to ssshaw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "Brady"
Go with the flow.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-07-04, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "Brady"
Oh ... it is a pity . . . the two Super Hunks being booted in back-to-back episodes and who are we left with? The fat five. As emydi would say ... "What a world! What a world!"

Scarlett

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-04, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "Lisa"
LAST EDITED ON 10-07-04 AT 01:20 PM (EST)

This is me, out on the limb. Krautboy has a lot of good logic, as usual, and I agree with most of it, right up to the point where he narrows it to Brady and Lisa. Here's why I think Lisa, and not Brady, goes tonight...

MISDIRECTION
Eliza is seen in the preview that immediately followed E3 as being alienated and pissed at Lisa.

Julie is shown in the commercial that aired all week as being frustrated and on the outs.

Lisa is shown in a position of power, telling Eliza off, repeating Eliza's refrain of "I did what I had to do".

All of this points to Eliza and Julie being the ones in danger, and Lisa taking Eliza's spot with the Burly Girls. However, history tells us that individuals who preemptively backstab their alliance get the axe pretty much immediately.

EDITING
Brady's story arc hasn't gotten off the ground, let alone come to completion. It could be that he was just a dud, but the guy's been MIA since E1. I just don't think his story gets told in one episode like that.

John P.'s boot was set up in E2 during his conversation with Travis showing how the Fat Five feel about him. This led directly to his boot in E3.

Lisa's editing follows this pattern more than Brady's. In E3, Lisa's lone confessional was about her 'B' plan. It wasn't the focus of E3, just like JP wasn't the focus of E2, but it set the stage for the next episode. Likewise, I think Lisa's jump to the Burly Girls will be her undoing. They don't need her, and now they can't trust her.

Brady still gets another week to wriggle on the hook, IMO, trying to improve his status in the tribe (unsuccessfully) by fishing.

VIDCAPS
We have lots of vidcaps showing a dejected Lopevi, but no shots of the IC. The focus of this episode is the RC and the subsequent reward. It's in the title. It's the focus of the commercial. I believe that all of those dejected Lopevi shots (and Sarge, in particular) are post-RC. Whatever the reward is, Yasur will be ecstatic to win it, and Lopevi will be down in the dumps to have lost it. This feeds back to misdirection.

No visual evidence of the IC likely means a visually boring IC. I don't think there's any substantial evidence that Lopevi goes to TC, unless they just can't rally after losing that big reward, or unless the reward is somehow tied to immunity (but I doubt they'd do that 2 weeks in a row).

BRADY'S FUTURE
Additionally, we're likely looking at a tribe redistribution in E5. I think Brady's a more likely post-redistribution casualty than Lisa would be. If the tribes get divided in a manner that keeps the Burly Girls and Fat Five more or less together, Eliza and Julie would be more likely targets than Lisa for the Fat Five, while Brady would likely be at the top of Yasur's hit list.

Here's to flaming out in a blaze of glory...

Edited to rearticulate thinking after a couple mistakes on my part came to light.

Roobean 155 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-04, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Roobean Click to send private message to Roobean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "Brady"
RooBean

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-07-04, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "Lisa"

Agreeing with and coming to some (but not all!) of the same conclutions as Fester. Looks like both Brady and Lisa get good coverage this Ep., but I've stuck with the minority bootie choice so far and I'll continue to do so - -

(jeez I wish I had more time to spoil....)

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-04, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "Lisa"
I've done/read virtually no spoiling this week, but I justify my vote with the following logic (or complete lack thereof):

1. Women will lose Immunity again, only to win the next 2.
2. Julie's high socks are lucky to the tribe, so they will not vote her off. Besides, she also seems harmless now that her 'alliance' has been destroyed. Time to take out a traitor.
3. And Lisa is the first traitor to go, because Eliza is being used too much as a tribal narrator.
4. For once I didn't want to vote with the vast majority.
5. If I choose the wrong contestant, Snewser will update his site momentarily and list the real bootee.

MEmacmur

westgirl98 92 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-04, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail westgirl98 Click to send private message to westgirl98 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "BRADY"

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-07-04, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "Lisa"
This week reeks of the kind of week where most spoilers get it wrong. I think Fester laid out a convincing arguement.

Beware the Bear!

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-04, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "Rory"
That's my grown-@ss vote.

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-04, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "Brady"
Logic sounds good to me...only question I have does this affect the spirit stone he won for the guys in Ep1?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-04, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "Brady"
I want to be wrong. This is getting sad.

npond 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-07-04, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail npond Click to send private message to npond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "Lisa"
I'm skeptic about the absense of Snewser's green checkmark.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-04, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
67. "Brady..."
another young man out of the picture.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-04, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
68. "Brady"
Gee, I'd like to vote against Brady getting booted. I'd also like to discover a cure for cancer. But Brady's gonna be gone, and cancer's still gonna be here, 'cause I am a SHEEP.

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-07-04, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
69. "Brady"
Brady

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-04, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
70. "Brady"
Had to go with the rest of the bunch

flygirl 159 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-04, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flygirl Click to send private message to flygirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
71. "Brady"
Bye!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •