The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cowboy would never scare me w/ threats"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ArthurSalz 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-19-04, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ArthurSalz Click to send private message to ArthurSalz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cowboy would never scare me w/ threats"
Now honestly, I hate Thursday episodes cuz they are soooo boring (but that's another subject). Although, while I was fast-forwarding through boring material, I suddenly pushed play and heard Cowboy tell Drew (for some reason) that if he ever saved Diane again, he would "kick his freakin #####." Now, if I were Drew, I would have been laughing cuz, well, Cowboys just not a guy that would scare me with threats, and I'm probly about 20 or more years younger than him. He just makes me laugh more and more each time.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Cowboy would never scare me w/ ... motormouth 08-20-04 1
   RE: Cowboy would never scare me w/ ... sisterwoman 08-21-04 2
 Amazing... Fishercat 08-21-04 3
   RE: Amazing... ArthurSalz 08-21-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-20-04, 02:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Cowboy would never scare me w/ threats"
I caught that too ArthurSalz. If I was Drew I'd be real careful now that CB might kick his a$$. Poor Drew, he must be a nervous wreck.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

sisterwoman 163 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-21-04, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sisterwoman Click to send private message to sisterwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Cowboy would never scare me w/ threats"
Yeah, what got into him?! I was so scared of his threats, I had to turn away from the tv. <shudder>;)

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-21-04, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Amazing..."
that a three year old could type that well. Cowboy's 23, you are about 20 years younger, so that typing ability for approximately a 3 year old is superb!

Seriously though, I don't think anything would be threatened by Cowboy's threats, certainly not Drew. It was prolly partially in jest, but who knows with CB?
---
<== A Missionhockey21 creation

ArthurSalz 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-21-04, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ArthurSalz Click to send private message to ArthurSalz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Amazing..."
Haha, my bad. I didn't know Cowboy was only 23. That amazes me. I thought he was close to 40 years old. My bad.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •