The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official Summary - The Bachelorette - Episode III..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-01-04, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official Summary - The Bachelorette - Episode III..."
Otherwise known as, "Do You Have a Personality?" (and will it work against you?)...

Previously on the Bachelorette... Do we really need this? If you didn't bother to watch, you would have come to the boards and read dajaki's summary...

Fast forward to this evening's personality reality.

Chris joins the gentlemen with this week's activities...
"We'll have three dates... One for the man most compatible with Meredith. One date a two-on-one for finishers 2 & 3. Our third date will be for the rest of the losers.

Men rev your engines, here's the first tape (throws it to Ryan R - who rubs it like Aladdin's lamp - does he think that will help?).

Meredith (wearing an unbecoming Chinese sort of outfit) - IAN, are you ready for a night of good fortune? Do you know how to use chopsticks?

* I may be out of the loop, but since when do chopsticks have a part in a romantic date? *

Meredith and Ian take off for Chinatown where Ian becomes her dragon fighting knightand she asks,"Tell me more about you." He does great until the BIG question, "Are you ready to get married?"

Ian: "Are you kidding? I came on this show to have a great time and find a girlfriend. I wouldn't propose even if I was in love at the end of the show."

*thud* (Sir Ian fell off of his horse, but did he fall on his sword? Stay tuned...)

Meanwhile, back at the boy's house, the second tape arrives...

(commercial - Heinz ketchup's "Anticipation")

Who's got Animal Magnetism? Apparently Todd & Ryan M. We'll see their date tomorrow...Back to Chinatown...

Ian and Meredith do the nasty kiss. Chi Ching. Kiss # 1 of the night. She says, "Ian surprised me." Yeah, right.

Day 2
Let's take the train to Santa Barbara (and the zoo). Ryan M speaks (ok, it is a constant) "Hmmmm, Meredith...what kind of food would you describe me as?"

"A turkey sandwich?" (Is that complementary? Turkey?) Now the brilliant (and loquacious) Ryan M gets the question returned to him (would you have asked the question if you didn't have a great answer?)... "Uh, pass to Todd."

"A smore, 'cuz you always want some more."

Gee, RyanM, couldn't you have thought of that? Nice job, Todd... looks like you'll be returning next week.

On to the zoo walk, walk, blah animal, blah animal, giraffe licks Todd's fingers, then completely slobbers RyanM - hope you liked that RyanM, it may be the only kiss you get!

RyanM pulls Meredith away for one-on-one time where she asks, "Tell me more about you." (uh, Toad er Todd, this is a good move if you want to return) and then it's off to dinner. RyanM needs a big roll of duct tape, he can't seem to zip his mouth. Todd, on the other hand, doesn't know what to do with blabbermouth, so sits on his hands. He must figure he's got a rose already.

So Meredith wonders, "Are all of the guys in this for the right reason?"

RyanM jumps in with both feet blah blah blah Rick, Rick, Rick, blah blah blah Rick, Rick, Rick. Oh, you don't care for Rick? Well we already know he's lacking personality, he's on tomorrow's date...

jump to the boy house...

Sean: "Rick, this isn't a game! You're a (&*$(*#&!" Hey, Sean, where have you been for 2 1/2 episodes... I'm not sure that Meredith has even met you yet, that's why you keep getting roses... But we're sure glad you picked the "Orange Glow Rick" for your target... Back to the zoo...

Why? RyanM is still yapping and Todd swallowed his tongue... don't get too attached to your roses boys!

Day 3

We (Meredith, Chad, Rick, RyanR, Matthew, Lanny, Sean and Brad) are in the boy's party bus heading for the Anaheim Pond, home of the Mighty Ducks for some Time on Thin Ice . The boys have a "friendly" goal scoring competition vs. retired NHL goalie, Guy Hebert. Let's watch...

Chad - falls on face
Rick - actually can skate (Meredith's comment: He thinks he's Hot Stuff)
RyanR - lands on butt
Matt - slides face first - but gets a hug from Mer
Lanny - wins!
We don't know what happened to Sean and Brad, but they continue to be UTR.

Lanny wins a few precious minutes in the penalty box with Meredith. Her big question, "Tell me more about you." How original.

Then were off to a skybox to watch the Ducks...do we care, NO.

Matthew steps up and takes advantage. Grabs a bottle of wine, a couple of glasses and Mer and heads to a quiet area. Mer's big question: "Tell me more about you." (and she has? personality??) Apparently she liked his answer as we fade into Kiss #2 - the first initiated by Meredith... Back to the skybox...

Orange Glow Rick, aka Mr. Jealousy, doesn't like that Matthew got some time with Meredith, so he decides that it would be fun to turn the tables on her and ask her questions about them.

STOP.
Why are the guys buying into this game? Dumbest.Move.Ever. GO.

Meredith returns to be humiliated by Rick's game - and he doesn't get why she doesn't want one-on-one time with him - great personality. She didn't even have to ask him her (one and only question) "Tell me more about you."

Fast Forward Rose Ceremony

As Mer awaits the guys, she's SO confused (perhaps she didn't get time to ask all of them the burning question "Tell me more about you." ). Bring on a few one on ones... RyanR - I'm the one for you, I'll tell you everything you want to know - you just have to ask (she didn't). Orange Glow Rick interrupts...

See the real RyanR - he's the original angry man. "This isn't a tug of war, she's a real female woman." Oh, RyanR... If she was a male woman would you be happier?

Back to Orange Glow Rick... "Ah, Mer. Don't judge me on the game, we were just having fun." Yeah right. He heads back to the guys and shows his great manners. Chewing his food while describing how awesome he was with Meredith.

Brad drops in on Meredith, fixes her hair (well, after angry man and orange glow, it did need fixing) and holds her hand while begging for a rose.

Chris shows up. Meredith pouts, "It's too soon. I haven't asked my question (everyone: "Tell me more about you.") of everyone yet. Too bad fair Mer, let's go to the deliberation room.

Note: at this point, we still haven't seen Sean with Meredith. He obviously was a big fan of Survivor's Vee. Will we see him before the final episode?

Chris tells the boys that Mer is a mess. He has no idea what she'll be doing. They'll know when he does... Quick visit with Mer - I can't decided what to do with Lanny, RyanR or Todd - HELP! I want more roses. Please.

FINALLY, the rose ceremony (I know, I teased you half a screen ago):

Chris: Gentlemen, here's Mer and 7 roses.

Meredith: <she says (their answer)>

Ian (I do)
Sean, Mr. UTR (I will)
Chad (absolutely)
RyanM (yes, I will, can I have a hug)
Brad *nods*
Matthew (yes, I will)
Lanny *smiles*

RyanR turns around, ears turn red, steam begins to pour, hugs Mer and runs outside to have a Terrible Twos fit. See, told ya, ANGRY MAN.

Orange Glow gets a hug and tells the camera that the man Mer is looking for isn't in the house (how unoriginal OrangeGlow, that's what Mer told the camera after her boot).

Todd....disappears into the sunset. He'll get no smore.

Next on the Bachelor Kelly Jo and some balding guy come to visit. RyanM and Kelly Jo "chat." 3 guys go on fantasy dates and only 4 roses remain (unless she hasn't yet asked UTR Sean, "Tell me more about you."). Who is going home? I don't know. See you next time!

created by the amazing JSlice!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official Summary - The Bachelor... buckeyegirl 02-01-04 1
 RE: Official Summary - The Bachelor... Breezy 02-02-04 2
   RE: Official Summary - The Bachelor... LeftPinky 02-02-04 3
 RE: Official Summary - The Bachelor... dajaki 02-02-04 4
   RE: Official Summary - The Bachelor... AMAI 02-04-04 5
 RE: Official Summary - The Bachelor... smiley 02-05-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-01-04, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official Summary - The Bachelorette - Episode III..."

Good job Leftpinky! My favorite quote:

"Chris shows up. Meredith pouts, "It's too soon. I haven't asked my question (everyone: "Tell me more about you.") of everyone yet. Too bad fair Mer, let's go to the deliberation room. Note: at this point, we still haven't seen Sean with Meredith. He obviously was a big fan of Survivor's Vee. Will we see him before the final episode?" (My guess is nooo....)

A Kyngsladye Creation

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-02-04, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Official Summary - The Bachelorette - Episode III..."
Great summary!!!!

You're so brave, I haven't attempted a summary yet.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-02-04, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Official Summary - The Bachelorette - Episode III..."
Thanks Breezy!

created by the amazing JSlice!
I just figured that no one reads this board, so it was a safe one to do!

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-02-04, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Official Summary - The Bachelorette - Episode III..."
Very good summary, LP! Especially liked:

Tell me more about you.

Why are the guys buying into this game? Dumbest.Move.Ever.

See the real RyanR - he's the original angry man. "This isn't a tug of war, she's a real female woman." Oh, RyanR... If she was a male woman would you be happier?

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-04-04, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Official Summary - The Bachelorette - Episode III..."
Oh yeah I liked the focus on that, too.

Good summary, Left Pinky!

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-05-04, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Official Summary - The Bachelorette - Episode III..."
Good job Left Pinky!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •