The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep.5 preview vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-19-03, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep.5 preview vidcaps"
Not much to go on here ... unless you like big piles of crap.
Of course, you ARE watching The Amazing Pile O'Crap in the first place!

Phil: "In the canals of Amsterdam..."

1. Generic canal shot

Phil: "...Tensions boil over."

2. Chuck and Millie in a canal boat. Chuck driving, and no singing.
He's gesturing with the paper, and try as I might, I can't read it.

3. Tian and Jaree wrassle over a map.
Tian: "Point to me, right now, where we are."
Jaree: (in whiny child voice) "Let me take it!"

Phil: "Teams fall into a heap of trouble..."

4. Clowns and poop. Could anything be funnier?

5. Technically, I guess they are in manure, and this is the manure processing machine.

6. Millie and Chuck in deep doo-doo.
Chuck (stumbling): "Whoaaa!"
Someone
(supposed to be Millie but doesn't sound like her): "Oh my God! "

7. Tian grabs the canal map.

8. While driving, Jaree turns around and grabs the map from Tian.

Phil: "And a failure to communicate could lead to elimination."

9. The pointing finger... Jaree: you are deliberately sabotaging us."

Oooh, i hope they do a face plant in the poop.

One thing of interest is Phil's comment that something "could" lead to elimination.
Is it too early for a non-elimination episode?

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep.5 preview vidcaps TARJUNKIE999 06-20-03 1
   RE: Ep.5 preview vidcaps cyclehausen 06-20-03 2
       RE: Ep.5 preview vidcaps TARJUNKIE999 06-20-03 5
 RE: Ep.5 preview vidcaps carencey 06-20-03 3
   RE: Ep.5 preview vidcaps TARJUNKIE999 06-20-03 4
   RE: Ep.5 preview vidcaps zinc 06-20-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TARJUNKIE999 479 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-20-03, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TARJUNKIE999 Click to send private message to TARJUNKIE999 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep.5 preview vidcaps"
Oooooooh....shots of canals...boats...teams fighting over silly directions....piles of manure....oooooh, the tension.....the excitement building to a climax....ooooh....

STOP! How exciting can Amsterdam be???? Looks like Venice to me...or is it Cleveland??? This next episode looks like a "sleeper" to me. Maybe the guys at CBS can re-edit before next Thursday....

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-20-03, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep.5 preview vidcaps"
Maybe the Road Block is doing 20 bong hits...

06-20-03, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARJUNKIE999 Click to send private message to TARJUNKIE999 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep.5 preview vidcaps"
...Maybe the Road Block is doing 20 bong hits...

good one!....ROF LMAO

carencey 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-20-03, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail carencey Click to send private message to carencey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep.5 preview vidcaps"
Sheesh, they're not going to do another 'canals or walk' detour, are they? I've only been to Amsterdam for a day trip and only hit the really touristy stuff, so not sure what else they can do there. Surely we have some experts here, though. Nothing here that looks like a roadblock yet.

Maybe they're going to Corsica.

06-20-03, 11:42 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Ep.5 preview vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 06-20-03 AT 02:20 PM (EST)

Things to do in Amsterdam:

Visit the Van Gogh Museum 500 times.....

...or.....

Make a Detour to Luxembourg and drive across its 1 square mile 500 times....

...or....

zinc 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-20-03, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zinc Click to send private message to zinc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep.5 preview vidcaps"
Maybe there will be a roadblock about carving your own wooden shoes and then kicking down a windmill?

Kidding aside, there's quite a lot to do in Amsterdam -- other than the "Red Light District". The diamond bourse is there. So are some of Europe's largest flower markets. There are several breweries located there, too. Not only is there a Van Gogh museum, there's the Rijksmuseum (Rembrandt). Maybe there is something to do with the Ann Frank house, too. I've been lucky enough to go there, and I remember a tourguide talking about the "floating dog-and-cat pounds" found on the canals, so maybe there will be some sort of a "find the boat" detour like there was in last season's Vietnam. ::::shrug::::

Additionally, Schiphol Airport in Amersterdam is a major European airport; I'm sure there are plenty of flights to India from there.

Just some idle thoughts from an idle brain ~ ~ ~ enjoy the weekend everyone.

zinc

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •