The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kelly's felony charges may be dropped, and Sue"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Laney 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-29-00, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Laney Click to send private message to Laney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kelly's felony charges may be dropped, and Sue"
Found an interesting article about Kelly & Rich's past rap sheets. Kelly says that her & her lawyers are talking to prosecuters in Greensboro to take care of her charges. I bet they will give her a fine.

This interesting tidbit about Sue:

"Before all the festivities, sent me a letter," Wiglesworth says. "She said I should have hauled off and knocked her one. She also said it was going to be hard for her to watch, and that she was sorry and that the show ended wrong. It was nice. I wouldn't really say we're good friends, but we're definitely civil to each other. Game's over."

I think that's great that Sue was adult enough to do that. I wish she could have apoligized to some of the viewers who felt tramatized by her speech! (Yes, I'm in therapy and getting help for my hatred of Soozan. I promise that one of these days I'll shut the hell up about it.)

http://entertainment.msn.com/news/eonline/0829/survivor.asp

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kelly's felony charges may be d... Irisheyes 08-29-00 1
 Kelly's future AyatollahKhomeini 08-29-00 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Irisheyes 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-29-00, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Irisheyes Click to send private message to Irisheyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kelly's felony charges may be dropped, and Sue"
I have been a harsh critic of Kelly, but I am glad that she is taking care of it because in her position now, if she didn't they would be fools like me always bringing it up.
As for Sue, at least she realized the evil behind her actions. And is remorseful. They will never be friends, but maybe they can someday get a chuckle out of it.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-29-00, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Kelly's future"
Two thoughts:

1. As I've explained before, Kelly was most likely overcharged in N.C. I'd expect that she will be allowed to plead (by proxy) no contest to misdemeanor charges and ordered to pay restitution (at least for the Olive Garden meal) and a small fine (say, $1,000).

2. The other thing I found interesting in this article was that Kelly and her boyfriend may want to become surf bums. I lived in Newport Beach, CA, for a number of years and observed the surf subculture; Kelly would fit into it perfectly. However, I would rather have seen her take her money and short-term fame and plan for the future (as Colleen also hoped when voting for her) for the first time in her life.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •