The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"NO IC for EP4?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ohboy 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-04-04, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ohboy Click to send private message to ohboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"NO IC for EP4?"
Could it be that there is no IC for EP4? I mean they are not showing any vidcaps , and there was no mention of it, they did a double whammy last show they are ahead of the game and time. Since EP3 was only one day and not the usual 3. I am going to suspect, that there is no IC and JP will tell them from the beggining. Or maybe if both tribes compete in the RC and complete. "now that is a reward" could mean immunity for both tribes and they get another 3 days before someoen else has to go. And EP5 Earthquakes and Shakeups could mean a merge or some player swaps to different tribes.

Please be nice in your responses I don't normally start threads but this has been in my mind when the vidcaps come out and still no IC. Other thread speculatign that could mean player swap prior to IC . But I thought this was a theory that deserved it's own thread.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: NO IC for EP4? PepeLePew13 10-04-04 1
   RE: NO IC for EP4? dabo 10-04-04 2
       RE: NO IC for EP4? volsfan 10-04-04 3
           RE: NO IC for EP4? dabo 10-04-04 4
               RE: NO IC for EP4? ohboy 10-04-04 5
                   RE: NO IC for EP4? dabo 10-04-04 6
                       RE: NO IC for EP4? volsfan 10-04-04 7
                           RE: NO IC for EP4? Gingerman28 10-04-04 8
                               RE: NO IC for EP4? Brownroach 10-04-04 9
                                   RE: NO IC for EP4? Round Robin 10-06-04 10
                                       RE: NO IC for EP4? jusalurker 10-07-04 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-04-04, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: NO IC for EP4?"
Not a bad thought, but I think there HAS to be an IC and a bootee to fit in the calendar. I can't remember how the scheduling is set up, but it seems there are 14 episodes scheduled for TV and if that number is correct, then there has to be 14 boots plus the final four -- with the double boot last week, we're on schedule to have the 14 boots happen in 13 aired episodes before the final four.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong on the 14 episodes to be aired. Also, that's not to say that MB won't throw another twist to have no boots in one episode and another double boot later on.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-04, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: NO IC for EP4?"
14 episodes is indeed correct, sir! The one-day two-boot cycle of ep 3 didn't actually get things back to normal, there still has to be a two-day one-boot cycle somewhere in the mix; all of the coming episodes except one should be traditional three-day cycles.

Not having any indicators for the IC usually means there is something they don't want to show us, like a merge or a tribal reshuffling. Even though we're starting with day 8 in episode 4, episode 4 is not too early for a reshuffling of tribe members.

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-04, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: NO IC for EP4?"
there still has to be a two-day one-boot cycle somewhere in the mix; all of the coming episodes except one should be traditional three-day cycles.

How do you know this? Because, if we believe that the earthquake took place on day 10, then this coming episode covers day 8 and 9. So, in your scenario you are saying that the rest have to be a three-day cycle?

I know this is Jiffy and he likes to hype everything but Jiffy said one thing they tried to do this time was to keep them off balance by having TC at anytime (not exact words but paraphrasing)

Also, as we get down to the final four, three and two the TC's come in back-to-back days or they have in the past.

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

10-04-04, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: NO IC for EP4?"
I'm just doing the math starting with 39 days as the established length of the game; as things currently stand one two-day one-boot cycle somewhere in the mix would allow the rest of the cycles to play as the traditional three-day cycles.

ohboy 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-04-04, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohboy Click to send private message to ohboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: NO IC for EP4?"
Just a thought, but they could mix it up and do another double boot or something similiar. I wouldn't put it past them

10-04-04, 02:23 PM (EST)
6. "RE: NO IC for EP4?"
Yes, that's possible. That would mean a final three in the finale instead of a final four. I'm assuming a final four for my calculations.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-04, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: NO IC for EP4?"
I don't know how it is going to pan out. However, with Jiffy's quote, I hope that there is more mixing up than what has happened so far. Because if there are three day cycles here on out, that would be boring. I hope they mix it up and have like a one day cycle then a 4-5 day cycle. This would keep them on their toes and guessing when the next TC would be!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Gingerman28 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-04-04, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gingerman28 Click to send private message to Gingerman28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: NO IC for EP4?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-04 AT 04:17 PM (EST)

Maybe this sheds some light, or just goes to confuse us more. In the SeeBS misdirection we have the statement: :"Tribe that wins reward is surprised by a prize that sends a visitor to their camp for 24 hours." In the latest vidcaps we have statement: "The arrival of a mysterious stranger will effect the TRIBES in WAYS THEY could never imagine." Note the use of the plural TRIBES. So does this mean that both tribes will be effected by the visit to one tribe? And how could the visitor shake things up in a manner they could never imagine? So it seems that we may only have a REWARD CHALLENGE and could the stranger bring the power of the volcano to the winning tribe so that they gain immunity also?

There is one misleading shot in the videocaps. After we seem to see mostly shots of the men doing the puzzle there is a shot of the men standing around looking dejected. Are we being led to believe that the men lose the reward challenge? But look again, John K has a different headband on, so this is scene from some other time or place, and not right after the puzzle task.

And we have a shot of the "stranger" paddling up to the camp which looks like it could be that of the men and not the women. And since they say the team winning the reward will have a visit from the stranger does this mean the men win the reward?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-04, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: NO IC for EP4?"
Not sure what caps you are referring to Gingerman, but here is John K during the puzzle challenge:

Here he is in the "dejection" cap:
>

Same buff-headband in both.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-06-04, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: NO IC for EP4?"
Could the lack of IC caps mean that somebody quits or gets medevacced out? Or could there be some kind of weird twist that takes somebody out?

jusalurker 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-07-04, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jusalurker Click to send private message to jusalurker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: NO IC for EP4?"
How does everyone think the Reward / Immunity challenge(s) will work out!

Are they separate challenges or possibly and indiviual immunity?

I personally think that the vid pics are for the Reward, the mysterious stranger for 24 hours, and the Immunity will be a quiz to see who learned the most. The person who wins this will have Individual Immunity.

What do you think?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •