The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor: Vanuatu Episode 3 State Of The Spoiling"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-28-04, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor: Vanuatu Episode 3 State Of The Spoiling"
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-04 AT 06:39 PM (EST)

State of the Spoiling
Episode Three

First, probably the most important thing in this week’s SOTS, is to check your local listings. My American friends have a president to pick and in an attempt to be informed, there is going to be a debate on Thursday. This may pre-empt or delay for some time zones or remain in the normal slot. I don’t have to worry about it because we (as Canadians) already had an election and we (barely) picked a guy named Paul Martin. If you can’t handle the wait, always check out the East Coast update thread. While, I’m doing shout outs, check out the Community Guidelines and the Spoiler Guidelines. These are very useful links and if you have never read them, you really should. It makes this community a better place.

Ok, enough clerical stuff. Let’s get on to spoiling Survivor!

One way to look into the future is to look to the past. Holly, er Holly’s mannequin, the cloned sheep Dolly was the one sent packing last week. So as part of her contract, she had to make appearances on the Early Show and on Richard Hatch’s Survivor Live. The things of note that came out of these discussions that she described Eliza as a Survivor Master and that she seemed to be friends with Mia (so possibly hanging out at Loser Lodge) and that Rory (not to be confused with the sheepdog - woof) was hypocritical (same thing).

Now, let’s talk about this week’s episode.

The third episode in this season is titled “Double Tribal, Double Trouble.” What does that mean? Only one thing! Two people are going home this week. Until we started seeing previews and stuff, theories of ties and stuff were spreading. In this particular set of vidcaps, it appears that Jiffy has something hidden under a sack and we think it may be a set of immunity necklaces and that both tribes are going to tribal council. There is another set of vidcaps here for the web promo. It proves there is a challenge and it looks like teams (men vs. women) turning into a competition against the men or it could be heats, too.

In SeeBS Misdirection, it mentions that one castaway will have a lot of power. That could mean something like there is only one necklace or that the winner of the competition gets to choose who gets the second necklace. At the same time, it seems like Eliza will get yelled at for helping vote out Dolly last week and Rory and Lea get in an argument. SeeBS has also issued a press release that really keys in on how this week’s episode will run. This week will have a reward/immunity challenge. There will be two tribal councils and that can be rough for the people who had falling outs and arguments.

Though, there isn’t much talk about a specific person going this week (compared to last week’s Dolly), we do have a few clues. Snewser has said John (which one?) and Mia. But there is talk about Rory being gone, too.

So we discussed this week, so let’s go more into the future. Episode four is called “Now, That’s a Reward.” The episode title is tying in quite nicely with some of the boot lists and sleuthing that are appearing.

And into the distant future, we are still looking at the opening theme vidcaps. These things can’t be trusted fully but Chris is the only one to have his pic then a cutout then another pic in the credits. We are also still looking at The Players, The Game, The Editing. In the previous episode, the women were having trouble sacrificing a mother chicken indicating that they may have problems making tough voting decisions and that could be their demise. Also, it has been noted that the spirit rock seems to be cursing the men, so it could lead to their demise as well. Another thing being looked at is how voting off strong members could be a dumb move or a strategic move. In the past, making a weak team led to easy pagonging but this time could be different because of the gender lines and individual immunities entering the picture quickly.

As always, there are a few other internet places to look at Survivor stuff. Snewser is sleeping only to awaken from time to time. The stuff that is provided is accurate though. If you can’t wait for Snewser, Survivor Shrine has a website that has some analysis but it appears to be more speculation than actual spoilers.

And that is it for this week. Hope this helps.

Edit: D'oh I meant to do the title different but hit post rather than preview. This is supposed to be the State of the Spoiling. D'oh.

Three is the perfect number.

SOTS is provided by SurvivorBlows.com as a service to our readers. The purpose of this post is to consolidate the threads in the Spoiler Forum pertaining to this week's episode. Feel free to reply to this post if you feel that a theory you support was not adequately represented in this message... Please use this thread for unified discussion of all topics as we approach the next episode.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor: Vanuatu Episode 3 Sta... LookeeLoo 09-28-04 1
 RE: Survivor: Vanuatu Episode 3 Sta... Tinman 09-29-04 2
 RE: Survivor: Vanuatu Episode 3 Sta... volsfan 09-29-04 3
   RE: Survivor: Vanuatu Episode 3 Sta... VerucaSalt 09-29-04 4
 RE: Survivor: Vanuatu Episode 3 Sta... emydi 09-29-04 5
   RE: Survivor: Vanuatu Episode 3 Sta... strid333 09-29-04 6
 RE: Survivor: Vanuatu Episode 3 Sta... Brownroach 09-29-04 7
   RE: Survivor: Vanuatu Episode 3 Sta... strid333 09-29-04 8
 RE: Survivor: Vanuatu Episode 3 Sta... Flowerpower 09-29-04 9
 RE: Survivor: Vanuatu Episode 3 Sta... Capn2patch 09-29-04 10
   RE: Survivor: Vanuatu Episode 3 Sta... bdemoney 09-30-04 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-28-04, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor: Vanuatu Episode 3 State Of The Spoiling"
Great SOTS, Strid! One other twist that I did not have a chance to post about is that, maybe the person who has much influence gets to choose a Yasur to come over to the Lopevi tribe for 3 days, earning immunity from the Yasur boot...

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Tinman 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-29-04, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tinman Click to send private message to Tinman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor: Vanuatu Episode 3 State Of The Spoiling"
Thanks for putting it all together for us, Strid!

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-29-04, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor: Vanuatu Episode 3 State Of The Spoiling"
Great SOTS! THANKS!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-29-04, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor: Vanuatu Episode 3 State Of The Spoiling"
Bravo Bravo!!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-04, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor: Vanuatu Episode 3 State Of The Spoiling"
Three IS the perfect number...

GREAT SOTS!!!

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

But which John is it? inquiring minds want to know

09-29-04, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor: Vanuatu Episode 3 State Of The Spoiling"
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-04 AT 03:38 PM (EST)

>But which John is it?
>inquiring minds want to know
>

Believe me, I would like to know as well. As of when I typed the SOTS, Snewser had "John." There is some speculation going on of which John, but . . .

I guess it is P now.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-04, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor: Vanuatu Episode 3 State Of The Spoiling"
Very cool SOTS, Strid! (LOL, was it just coincidence that you were assigned Episode 3?)

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

09-29-04, 04:01 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Survivor: Vanuatu Episode 3 State Of The Spoiling"
Well, it is the third time that I did the Ep 3 SOTS. Hmmmm. I dunno.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-04, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor: Vanuatu Episode 3 State Of The Spoiling"
Great job with the SOTS, Strid333! This was a tough week to get it all together for us. After all with the biggest twist in Survivor history in the first 15 minutes of the show and double tribals, and double bootees. And then we had MK MIA (hope she feels better really soon, btw), and with Snewser throwing us a John bone...

At any rate I found your SOTS extremely helpful and it's all much appreciated!

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-04, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor: Vanuatu Episode 3 State Of The Spoiling"
Great job putting a tough week together strid333. I have agree with FP, this was a tough week. But a fun week to see it come together with no definitive direction spoonfed to us. Only good'ol deductive reasoning through clues and vidcaps by spoilers on SurvivorBlows.

WOO-HOO!! Thanks Strid.

3 is the perfect number

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-30-04, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor: Vanuatu Episode 3 State Of The Spoiling"
I like how you worked Holly's mannequin into the SOTS. I'm a big BB fan! Anyway, great job on the SOTS! Thanks for putting it all together for us....

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •