The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What did Colin do to Mirna?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cleveland Guy 153 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-11-04, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleveland%20Guy Click to send private message to Cleveland%20Guy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What did Colin do to Mirna?"
WOW - did Mirna get upset at Colin (and christie) or what?

What exactly happened at the ticket booth? Mirna says she was pushed, but it looks like Colin was just in a hurry to get out of the way. I have to think if there was a real push involved CBS would have:
a) showed us a replay
b) stepped in to saw something.

I can't imagine physical contact against another team is part of the rules

Also - there were quotes of Mirna talking about how Colin was a dominatrix or something like that and Christie was his submissive girl. Where does she get this from? and even if so - why does it matter to her?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What did Colin do to Mirna? Breezy 08-11-04 1
   RE: What did Colin do to Mirna? 1turtle 08-11-04 2
 RE: What did Colin do to Mirna? PagongRatEater 08-11-04 3
   RE: What did Colin do to Mirna? volsfan 08-11-04 6
       RE: What did Colin do to Mirna? PagongRatEater 08-11-04 9
           RE: What did Colin do to Mirna? CDNTARFAN 08-11-04 18
 RE: What did Colin do to Mirna? volsfan 08-11-04 4
 RE: What did Colin do to Mirna? buscemi 08-11-04 5
   RE: What did Colin do to Mirna? missygirl3 08-11-04 7
       RE: What did Colin do to Mirna? buscemi 08-11-04 8
 RE: What did Colin do to Mirna? bacon 08-11-04 10
   RE: What did Colin do to Mirna? Cleveland Guy 08-11-04 11
       RE: What did Colin do to Mirna? bacon 08-11-04 13
           RE: What did Colin do to Mirna? okaychatt 08-11-04 21
               RE: What did Colin do to Mirna? bacon 08-15-04 40
 RE: What Mirna did to Colin Megacanuck 08-11-04 12
   RE: What Mirna did to Colin Breezy 08-11-04 15
   RE: is mirna of middle eastern desc... PagongRatEater 08-11-04 16
       RE: is mirna of middle eastern desc... realitycoholic 08-11-04 17
   RE: What Mirna did to Colin okaychatt 08-11-04 22
 RE: What did Colin do to Mirna? Rothschild 08-11-04 14
 RE: What did Colin do to Mirna? memacmur 08-11-04 19
   But Charla isn't exactly nice weltek 08-11-04 20
       RE: But Charla isn't exactly nice okaychatt 08-11-04 23
           RE: But Charla isn't exactly nice Megacanuck 08-11-04 24
       RE: But Charla isn't exactly nice shabalaba 08-11-04 33
 Don't like him, don't like her moonbaby 08-11-04 25
   RE: Don't like him, don't like her Rothschild 08-11-04 26
       A jerk? IceCat 08-11-04 27
           RE: A jerk? PagongRatEater 08-11-04 28
       I believe the term for both in Ital... moonbaby 08-11-04 31
           Sounds like a good name... IceCat 08-11-04 32
               lol moonbaby 08-11-04 34
       Secousse? Coconut 08-11-04 35
   RE: Don't like him, don't like her Esbea 08-13-04 36
 RE: What did Colin do to Mirna? proofofnolife 08-11-04 29
 RE: What did Colin do to Mirna? choochoo 08-11-04 30
   RE: What did Colin do to Mirna? mrbluesky 08-13-04 37
   RE: What did Colin do to Mirna? Neobie 08-15-04 39
 RE: What did Colin do to Mirna? jgrod76 08-15-04 38
 Run!!! Surveysez 08-15-04 41
   RE: Run!!! dabo 08-16-04 42

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-11-04, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What did Colin do to Mirna?"
I didn't see any push. Sure looks like they get physical next week though.

I can't stand Mirna!!!!! I hope Charla pushes her out of a moving vehicle soon.

Beware of the nanners.

1turtle 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-11-04, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 1turtle Click to send private message to 1turtle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What did Colin do to Mirna?"
That girl is so dramatic, I didn't see anything and if he did it wasn't intentional for sure, then she wants to claim she was assaulted. Whatever....

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-04, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What did Colin do to Mirna?"
"A physical assault on my person" is what she called this bump that she got because she wouldn't get out of Colin's way. She got a decent sized knock, but it was just Colin's body as it went by her.

What the hell is this carp about people being jealous of you, Mirna? Honey NOBODY is jealous of you - if it were up to a majority vote you wouldn't be allowed back into the country. You are a miserable, arrogant, pushy, rude b!tch of the highest order. The scene you pulled at the cab was unbelieveable and your comments about Christie were not only off-base, but way out of bounds.

I feel so sorry for Charla - she really has run a great race and deserves a better teammate.

"I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die" PLEASE get it over with and put us out of your misery.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-04, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What did Colin do to Mirna?"
LOL PRE! In the East Coast thresd I said something along the same lines about Mirna dying! hehehehe

08-11-04, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: What did Colin do to Mirna?"
You know what they say about great minds....or is it psychopaths?

Never can get that straight

CDNTARFAN 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-11-04, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CDNTARFAN Click to send private message to CDNTARFAN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: What did Colin do to Mirna?"
I alway considered the saying
Great Minds Think Alike
Fools Seldom Differ

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-04, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What did Colin do to Mirna?"
I don't think it was intentional and there is no way he ran into her too hard...she would have ended up on her arse!

I thought it was interesting this morning to see the brothers talk about how EVERYONE hated Mirna and Smirna!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

buscemi 414 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-11-04, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buscemi Click to send private message to buscemi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What did Colin do to Mirna?"
Colin did nothing. Mirna was just being dramatic as always. Mirna has been pissed at C & C since C & C were trying to talk to a willing B & N when Mirna tried to stop them.

Colin is the leader of C & C, and he pushes her a bit, but he's certainly not nearly as bad as some guys in the past.

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-11-04, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What did Colin do to Mirna?"
I was laughing my a** off when Mirna was saying how everyone is jealous of her? Of what? please explain.. and that crap about Colin assaulting her? She is lucky he didnt after the cab incident. I kinda like Charla except for the "El Doctoro " incident, but Mirna is such a b***ch!! I cant wait to see what happens next week with Colin again.

buscemi 414 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-04, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buscemi Click to send private message to buscemi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What did Colin do to Mirna?"
I re-watched that 'assaulting' incident, and he didn't even touch her.

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-11-04, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: What did Colin do to Mirna?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-11-04 AT 11:19 AM (EST)

Colin totally assualted Mirna! Are you people blind? He should have been arrested for his dispicable behavior. He should be locked up in a maximum security prison. No, he should be on deathrow. He should get the chair! No, he should be given the gas chamber then the chair!

Cleveland Guy 153 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-04, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleveland%20Guy Click to send private message to Cleveland%20Guy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: What did Colin do to Mirna?"
Thanks Bacon - I needed a good laugh this morning

08-11-04, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: What did Colin do to Mirna?"
It's what I'm here for.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-04, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: What did Colin do to Mirna?"
Your humor will garner many votes come election day.

So, as President, what would your stand be on whiney butts in TAR? Pillories? Editing them out? Banning them from the start? or "Let the viewers drink themselves silly every time Mirna admonishes Charla to, 'Run, Charla, run!'?"

08-15-04, 07:59 PM (EST)
40. "RE: What did Colin do to Mirna?"
Oh, we'd be drinking. Plus, the fact that Mirna tells Charla to run all the time is a blessing. Nothing is funnier than seeing her move those tiny legs in rapid sucession.

Megacanuck 120 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-04, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Megacanuck Click to send private message to Megacanuck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: What Mirna did to Colin"
I was disgusted by Mirna's reaction to Colin at the airport, during the taxi incident. The camera crew knew she was committing a big no-no, and focused on it. I'm referring to her spitting on the ground at him. In arabic countries, that's a huge insult, which she knew. It was uncalled for, especially as she was in the wrong.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-04, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: What Mirna did to Colin"
I wondered about that spitting incident too. That was a huge no no in the country they were in. She was lucky there were no police or whatever they have there to witness it.

Beware the nanners.

08-11-04, 11:46 AM (EST)
16. "RE: is mirna of middle eastern descent?"
I'd never thought about it before last night but the pieces seem to fit - her somewhat exotic look, her name, her seeming fluency in Arabic.

Just wondering?

realitycoholic 216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-11-04, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitycoholic Click to send private message to realitycoholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: is mirna of middle eastern descent?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-11-04 AT 03:46 PM (EST)

Rat,

In their bios, it says that Myrna and Charla were born in Syria and their families immigrated to the US when they were young. Stands to reason that they would be aware of customs and mores in the Arab world.

**edited to correct location mistake!

08-11-04, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: What Mirna did to Colin"
Yes, Mirna certainly showed her true colors with that nasty spitting. She knew she was wrong and was embarrassed. Like many people, she made it someone else's fault and ended up looking like a real jacka$$.

Rothschild 496 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-04, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rothschild Click to send private message to Rothschild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: What did Colin do to Mirna?"
Mirna is jealous of Colin -- he has Christie and she doesn't.

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-11-04, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: What did Colin do to Mirna?"
What I don't get is why Mirna is the one spewing off about Napoleon complexes and other teams struggling with inferiority problems. Yet as soon as something happens to her team (that she has no problems doing to other teams), it is all because other teams hate them, and hate the idea of losing to a little person.

Charla is much more of a "I did it" person than a "I did it in spite of evil other people" person like Mirna. The fact that teams want to beat them isn't because they have Charla on the team, it is because they also want 1 million dollars.

It's too bad Charla couldn't have found a better partner. Although kudo's are given to Mirna for speaking at least 3 languages thus far... if she could stop whining for 10 seconds she would look like a much better player. Oh well.

MEmacmur

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-04, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "But Charla isn't exactly nice"
Although I dislike Mirna, Charla also has a mean streak. For example, I'd have kicked her last night when she was yelling at Mirna, "Come on, you're so slow!" during the digging.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

08-11-04, 01:37 PM (EST)
23. "RE: But Charla isn't exactly nice"
""Come on, you're so slow!" "

True, Weltek, Charla was less than nice. But then, perhaps it was payback for all the times Mirna got on her case?

Megacanuck 120 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-04, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Megacanuck Click to send private message to Megacanuck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: But Charla isn't exactly nice"
That's what I thought too. Hey Mirna - how does it feel to be ragged on when you're doing the task! A little payback can be a beautiful thing.

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-11-04, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: But Charla isn't exactly nice"
Not only that but she didn't help at all with the goats either! One of them actually hopped off the boat! MYRNA really did all the work in that leg.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-04, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Don't like him, don't like her"
I hope Colin and Mirna duke it out since they are obviously looking for a fight.

As far as Mirna's foreign language skills go, all I've really heard from her is bellissimo and habibi

Ciao!
heeheheheheheheee

Rothschild 496 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-04, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rothschild Click to send private message to Rothschild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Don't like him, don't like her"
En español, Mirna es un tirón.
En français, Mirna est une secousse.
Auf Deutsch ist Mirna ein Ruck.
No português, Mirna é um empurrão.
In italiano, Mirna è uno scatto.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-04, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "A jerk?"
There are some issues of idiom here.

08-11-04, 04:33 PM (EST)
28. "RE: A jerk?"
It's a loose translation.

08-11-04, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "I believe the term for both in Italian is"
stronzo.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-04, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Sounds like a good name..."
for a clown.

Stronzo the Clown

08-11-04, 09:29 PM (EST)
34. "lol"
'zackly.

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-04, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Secousse?"
I think perhaps you mean cretin or trou du cul if you're saying jerk.

However, I agree with you 100%, whatever the language.

NYC Princess Bride

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-04, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Don't like him, don't like her"
And it amused me in the extreme that she (for some odd reason) was speaking Italian to Russians.

"Light a fire for a man, and you keep him warm for the night. Light a man afire, and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.''

proofofnolife 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-11-04, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail proofofnolife Click to send private message to proofofnolife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: What did Colin do to Mirna?"
Isn't Mirna a lawyer? - so she is probably quite adept at making mountains out of mole hills. I really was surprised by how much I liked Charla and Mirna. I suppose a great deal of my enthusiasim for them was because of Charla, she's a gamer and bright and seems friendly and genuine. Mirna, I believe is very savvy, but boy did she get on my nerves last night. Gawd I wanted to scream. She has almost turned me against the team. She wishes Colin would assault her.

choochoo 553 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-11-04, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail choochoo Click to send private message to choochoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: What did Colin do to Mirna?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-11-04 AT 08:01 PM (EST)

Couldn't resist adding my 2 cents worth to this topic. Mirna is clearly in the right, just look at the tape of last nights show. Colin is seen buying his tickets. While racing trying to exit the ticket line, he bowls over Mirna, nearly pushing her down (as she is standing somewhere behind him in line). Cut to the comment from Mirna about Colin. Case closed. Judgement for the defense. I witnessed the whole thing.

mrbluesky 142 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-04, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrbluesky Click to send private message to mrbluesky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: What did Colin do to Mirna?"
I think it was more "they had contact with each other" than Colin instigating all the contact. He certainly didn't assault her for crying out loud. I found it interesting that after the clip, and her comments, she was the one who looked like a jerk when all was said and done.

Neobie 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-15-04, 04:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Neobie Click to send private message to Neobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: What did Colin do to Mirna?"
Yeah, Colin did give an extra hard shove to Mirna. Not that I blame him or anything.

Mirna was in the exit line, trying to cut to the front of the queue. Brandon/Nicole were patiently waiting behind Colin/Christie, and Mirna suddenly appears in front of them at the counter. THOSE JEALOUS MANIAC CRIMINALS!

There's seriously no way Colin could have got out of the counter railings without bumping into Mirna. Oh. I forgot about next week's preview. He can jump over railings well.

jgrod76 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-15-04, 01:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jgrod76 Click to send private message to jgrod76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: What did Colin do to Mirna?"
Colin and his sorry girlfriend suck. they are mean-spirited and lame. Even if Colin didn't mean to run into Mirna, he could have had the decency to apologize like a man with morals. I believe the shove was on purpose and I think this lame team should have been elimintaed from the show based upon Colin's pathetic actions. I can't stand this team. GO MIRNA AND CHARLA!!!

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-04, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Run!!!"
I like the Mirna & Charla team, just cause they add some theatrics. But really, how many of the other TAR's have ended with a footrace to the winning mat. Can we honestly see those short legs outpacing Colin's, or who ever the race is between? Unless he suddendly trips? Even if they make it to the end, they will need to be so far ahead that it is not a race to win.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-04, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Run!!!"
Yeah, unless they've changed it for this race, or C&M manage somehow to have an incredible lead on the others, they haven't much of a prayer in the final leg.

As to the question of this thread, Colin may not be a great guy, but it seems that the only thing anyone had to do to upset Mirna is be on one of the other teams.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •