The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Snewser has his picks up..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Booted 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-28-04, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Booted Click to send private message to Booted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Snewser has his picks up..."
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-04 AT 03:50 PM (EST)

And they are...
Really... they are...

Just in case someone does not want to know...

They are

(Whoops edited because I did not put enough space in here)

Ok...

Now...

They are...

John and Mia

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Snewser has his picks up... emydi 09-28-04 1
 RE: Snewser has his picks up... jusalurker 09-28-04 2
 RE: Snewser has his picks up... BrykMantra 09-28-04 3
   RE: Snewser has his picks up... emydi 09-28-04 4
       RE: Snewser has his picks up... Brownroach 09-28-04 5
           RE: Snewser has his picks up... emydi 09-28-04 7
               RE: Snewser has his picks up... Brownroach 09-28-04 8
                   RE: Snewser has his picks up... emydi 09-28-04 9
 RE: Snewser has his picks up... KObrien_fan 09-28-04 6
   RE: Snewser has his picks up... Flowerpower 09-28-04 10
       RE: Snewser has his picks up... Brownroach 09-29-04 11
           RE: Snewser has his picks up... Dregar 09-29-04 12
           RE: Snewser has his picks up... emydi 09-29-04 13
               RE: Snewser has his picks up... Dregar 09-29-04 14
                   RE: Snewser has his picks up... KObrien_fan 09-29-04 15
                       RE: Snewser has his picks up... Dregar 09-29-04 16
 IT'S NOW BEEN DECIDED ITJOHN.... emydi 09-29-04 17
   RE: IT'S NOW BEEN DECIDED ITJOHN...... KObrien_fan 09-29-04 18
       RE: IT'S NOW BEEN DECIDED ITJOHN...... Brownroach 09-29-04 19
           RE: IT'S NOW BEEN DECIDED ITJOHN...... Shereebie 09-29-04 20
               RE: IT'S NOW BEEN DECIDED ITJOHN...... Brownroach 09-29-04 21
                   RE: IT'S NOW BEEN DECIDED ITJOHN...... jusalurker 09-29-04 22
                       RE: IT'S NOW BEEN DECIDED ITJOHN...... pinchy 09-29-04 23
                           RE: IT'S NOW BEEN DECIDED ITJOHN...... emydi 09-30-04 24
           RE: IT'S NOW BEEN DECIDED ITJOHN...... deerhunter 09-30-04 27
 RE: Snewser has his picks up... bondt007 09-30-04 25
   RE: Snewser has his picks up... SurvivaBear 09-30-04 26
       RE: Snewser has his picks up... volsfan 09-30-04 28
           RE: Snewser has his picks up... bondt007 09-30-04 29
               RE: Snewser has his picks up... divawife 10-01-04 30
                   RE: Snewser has his picks up... TeamJoisey 10-01-04 31
                       RE: Snewser has his picks up... Jims02 10-01-04 36
                           RE: Snewser has his picks up... emydi 10-01-04 39
                               RE: Snewser has his picks up... frisky 10-01-04 42
                   RE: Snewser has his picks up... Sue 10-01-04 32
                       RE: Snewser has his picks up... MattyMax 10-01-04 33
                           RE: Snewser has his picks up... pmspml5 10-01-04 34
                           RE: Snewser has his picks up... bondt007 10-01-04 35
   RE: Snewser has his picks up... Jims02 10-01-04 37
   RE: Snewser has his picks up... Brownroach 10-01-04 38
       RE: Snewser has his picks up... divawife 10-01-04 40
           RE: Snewser has his picks up... Seraphaem 10-01-04 41
               RE: Snewser has his picks up... Brownroach 10-01-04 43
                   RE: Snewser has his picks up... emydi 10-01-04 44
                       RE: Snewser has his picks up... bondt007 10-01-04 45
                       RE: Snewser has his picks up... Flowerpower 10-01-04 46

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-28-04, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Snewser has his picks up..."
Ok, I am assuming, or is that stupid of me, that it's John K not John P. I tried to click on the check marks and did not get any link--has Snewser posted on Sucks lately??

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

jusalurker 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-28-04, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jusalurker Click to send private message to jusalurker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Snewser has his picks up..."
LOL... now which John will that be?

BrykMantra 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-28-04, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BrykMantra Click to send private message to BrykMantra Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Snewser has his picks up..."
Okay, excuse my ignorance ... we're talking about his picks for Final Two, right??

---------------------------------------

http://brykmantra.blogspot.com

09-28-04, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Snewser has his picks up..."
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-04 AT 04:15 PM (EST)

These are his boot picks for Episode three this Thursday

See here

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-04, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Snewser has his picks up..."
I think it's John P.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

09-28-04, 04:23 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Snewser has his picks up..."
Why??? Do tell, roach!!!

I didn't think we did innuendo here

09-28-04, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Snewser has his picks up..."
KOFan picked up on some of it below.

By the time we get to Ep 3, the boot will usually have had at least a minimal back-story. John K and Brady have had none. We didn't even see their reactions to the voting at TC 1 -- they had not a single confessional last week between them. And they're not featured at all in any of the Ep 3 previews.

John P, on the other hand, was shown to be worried about the Fat Five alliance in his conversation with Travis. And he was mentioned as the first boot before Brook was, until Lea apparently chose to spare him.

The misdirection suggests that those who are vulnerable are going to be scrambling this week. And I don't think John P wins immunity. If anyone tries to disrupt the Fat Five alliance, he will be the one to do it, and it may backfire on him.

Of course, I could be wrong.

09-28-04, 04:52 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Snewser has his picks up..."
Thanks BR!!!! You, wrong, never!!!

I have to look at the vidcaps more and try to determine who may win immunity.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-04, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Snewser has his picks up..."
Since everybody thought all along it was John K and Mia, he may be leaving off the last initial to trap lemmings. I did see one picture from the immunity challenge with a sad looking John P, if he didn't win immunity, then he could very well be the biggest threat to the fat five and he has had more editing than John K who is UTR so far.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ
S9 PTB is Here, It's hot!!!!!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-04, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Snewser has his picks up..."
Yes, I agree. Last week Mia had several confessionals and was shown getting plantains and then crying about how tough it is. And then shown plotting to vote out Leann with Julie, and then shown to be SHOCKED at TC with the Dolly votes. She's then seen in commercials for this episode to be arguing with Twila. She's ripe for a boot.

As for Brady and John K., they were both seriously under the radar last week. No comments from either of them regarding the shocking TC. John P., however was featured with Travis. I'll vote with BR and KO, I'm thinking, bye bye Survivor Superman!

09-29-04, 10:12 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Snewser has his picks up..."
I'm not sure yet. I'm gonna think about it some more before I vote. Snewser may just be acting coy, knowing that Mickey Knocks' info was correct after all.

But I find it especially weird that John K would be almost entirely absent from all the previews if he is going to get the boot next. You'd think MB would at least want to play him up a little for eye-candy value if this is going to be his last week.

Dregar 75 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-04, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dregar Click to send private message to Dregar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Snewser has his picks up..."
True..John K. is nowhere..you can't sniff the kid in a vidcap..

John P. COULD be booted now...he is in all the vidcaps showing all kinds of emotion. Bubba did call him a threat...that may have been the cap to his story!!

09-29-04, 10:38 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Snewser has his picks up..."
I'm still thinking about it too. Remember Brook was not really shown the 1st episode, but that was most likely because of the time needed for the pig slaying, etc.

I think I may just vote John and then I'm covered

09-29-04, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dregar Click to send private message to Dregar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Snewser has his picks up..."
JP: "Heres the twist, if your name is John the tribe has spoken!"

09-29-04, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Snewser has his picks up..."
Hey yeah...two will be voted out, bye John(s)

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

09-29-04, 11:25 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Snewser has his picks up..."
Sequence of Vidcaps suggest its John P.

>
> 11

09-29-04, 02:06 PM (EST)
17. "IT'S NOW BEEN DECIDED ITJOHN...."
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-04 AT 02:20 PM (EST)

P

Snewser updated his site!

et add P damn return key

09-29-04, 02:24 PM (EST)
18. "RE: IT'S NOW BEEN DECIDED ITJOHN...."
pffft, we had already figured that out anyway...

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

09-29-04, 02:54 PM (EST)
19. "RE: IT'S NOW BEEN DECIDED ITJOHN...."
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-04 AT 02:55 PM (EST)

We are good.

Shereebie 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-29-04, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shereebie Click to send private message to Shereebie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: IT'S NOW BEEN DECIDED ITJOHN...."
Yes, you are. You're a great spoiler, BR. I've admired your work for a while now. Good job, once again.

09-29-04, 05:50 PM (EST)
21. "RE: IT'S NOW BEEN DECIDED ITJOHN...."
Thanks very much, Shereebie! Regards to Mickey Knocks, I hope she can come back to post soon.

jusalurker 65 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-04, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jusalurker Click to send private message to jusalurker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: IT'S NOW BEEN DECIDED ITJOHN...."
Wonderful news! I guess that means John K gets II or does it! LOL

pinchy 200 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-29-04, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinchy Click to send private message to pinchy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: IT'S NOW BEEN DECIDED ITJOHN...."
Here's my theory: Someone has put out the idea that one tribe gets to take a person from the other tribe for 3 days and the person who wins immunity gets to pick... so.. I think that a woman (Julie?) wins immunity and picks John K. Or John K. wins immunity and picks Julie.

09-30-04, 12:35 PM (EST)
24. "RE: IT'S NOW BEEN DECIDED ITJOHN...."
My hunch is that Julie is the "chosen one" by JK and is awarded immunity. She looks like this after she is told of the "twist:

But later she looks like this, kind of relaxed and not worried about getting booted, even though she would be a target of the burly girls:

Whether she gets "kidnapped" by Lopevi or just gets immunity at Yasur's TC, that's anyone's guess. My hunch is that she just gets immunity at Yasur's TC. I don't think EPMB is going to mess with his men v. women tribes at all before the merge--that is too important a theme to Vanuatu.

Like what's been said before, JK, if he thought about it, SHOULD pick a burly girl, preferably Scout, who is weaker in challenges, so she cannot be voted off tonite. Although, I just don't think he would even think of it on the spur of the moment. Remember he has never watched the show and considers himself a flirt--therefore, he's going bowhead all the way!!

deerhunter 3325 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-30-04, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deerhunter Click to send private message to deerhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: IT'S NOW BEEN DECIDED ITJOHN...."
BR, if it weren't for your expertise, I'd never have a clue as to what is going on.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Of course there are also many other good spoiler peeps. Thanks to you all!!!!

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-04, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Snewser has his picks up..."
LAST EDITED ON 09-30-04 AT 02:24 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-30-04 AT 02:19 PM (EST)

So, OK - I just have to ask this...

It seems that most folks kind of wait around for the Snewster picks and then just agree... with limited attempts to analyze his picks.

I am the worst one to talk here... since Survivor 1 I have hung around and hardly contributed to the heavy "spoiling" - except for a couple of small-scale spoils over the 2nd and 3rd seasons - mostly due to time issues.

But this board rips into vidcaps, interviews, C-BS mail, etc., etc., the threads were long and spirted, and the boot thread was diverse in it's picks.

OK, before you throw me out or flame me, I know that many of you have worked on spoils this season - such as the mini-video clip that showed the girls with the EI, or Dolly sitting on the sidelines, the SOTS, etc....but as soon as Snewster posts, the spoiling ends and most everyone concedes.

If it's just a matter of fact that his source is that accurate - that's OK and understandable, I guess "why bother". I'm not around enough to know if this has already been discussed and we all know that this is the way that it is...(I did try to search the archives but didn't see anything...).

I'm also not trying to be a wet blanket... I'm really just wondering if I missed something.

Thanks all - - -

posting forever despite my DAWness now if only I couls spell

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-30-04, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Snewser has his picks up..."
I am no expert on Snewser, but it has been shown repeatedly that Snewser has reliable sources. Usually when Snewser definitively calls it he(?) is right.

That being said, I do not feel that peeps here stop spoiling. It is simply a matter of another piece of evidence has been revealed. Snewser reveals the boot, then it is up to us to find out why, how, who wins reward, etc.

A PM Halloween creation! Beware the Bear! BOO!

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-04, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Snewser has his picks up..."
I agree with SB. I don't stop spoiling. I am really into vidcaps (as you can tell by my posts in those thresds!) and sometimes I will try and read into the pics as to whom Snewser picks.

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

09-30-04, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Snewser has his picks up..."

Yes - you two are right... so I guess it's a little more like "backward spoiling" - proving, or finding the reasons for, Snewster's boot. I also now that there is a great deal of spoiling going on way before a Snewster boot pick here.

That said, I guess it's the voting thread that really is less meaningful - as most concur with Snewsters boot, and rightly so as we have seen over the past several seasons.

I think I'll try to avoid that thread, or vote very early, to enjoy the surprise

posting forever despite my DAWness

divawife 43 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-04, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail divawife Click to send private message to divawife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Snewser has his picks up..."
Please don't flame me but I have got to ask (I am sure someone else has asked it but I haven't seen the answer).

I know Snewser has the web page Survivor News, I know s/he 99% picks the correct boots. And I have read someplace that when it is not the correct boot, Snewser is deliberately throwing off the scent for some reason.

What I don't know is: How does Snewser know? Its one thing to follow vidcaps, read all the hometown news about the survivors, comb the net for information and background but how is her/his % so close to being 100%?
Who is Snewser? I'm sure you can't or don't know their real name and thats not what I want. I am asking is Snewser a CBS employee? A man? A woman? A teen?

Thank you kindly for the answer. Someplace along the line someone must have been around since Snewswer started the spoiling?

Best,
Diva

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-01-04, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Snewser has his picks up..."
While most folks try to spoil the show by studying clips and such, I think Snewser has a source inside CBS. But Snewser (an adult male )will not reveal his methods or his source.

So we don't know how he knows what he knows.
But we trust that he knows, because he's nearly always right.

In fact, I don't recall him ever being flat-out wrong.

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-04, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Snewser has his picks up..."
In fact, I don't recall him ever being flat-out wrong.

I remember in Amazon, he missed the Christy boot. There was some confusion about another spoiler that Heidi went that night, I remember.

That's the only instance I can remember. Which is a darn good record, out of all these recent boots.

New TAR5 Game - Place your bets!

10-01-04, 02:11 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Snewser has his picks up..."
Also, remember, Snewser was deliberately wrong when he picked Lil over Ryno in Panama

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-04, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Snewser has his picks up..."
I think he missed the Erin boot in Thailand. He said "who knows, who cares" or something.

Sue 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-01-04, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sue Click to send private message to Sue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Snewser has his picks up..."
This is what I understand about the boot predictions that Snewser makes shortly before each show. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Snewser is a man. I think his name is Tom Gilman. He is occasionally quoted in the press.

He has the respect of CBS. Most of us believe he has a source. According to a press release, CBS is quite comfortable with his spoiling unlike the spoiling of those who give us boot lists way in advance. He doesn't give away a whole season in advance. After the season is a bit further along than it is now, he usually tells us the boot around 2PM ET on the day of the show.

Snewser has a sense of humor. I've followed his boot lists since the Pearl Islands. During that time, he has only "missed" 1 boot. It was the obvious boot of Ryan O. in episode 8 of Pearl Islands. He didn't put a check mark to show that it was correct. Snewser showed a second boot for Lillian as a joke. I think he wanted to see how many people he could sucker to change their votes or place their votes for Lillian even when it was obvious. Many went with Snewser's "pick" even tho CBS had telegraphed the boot.

Last season, he played with us again. As part of the prank, he put some cryptic letters on his website as a clue to the winner. He had many of us, including me, going around in circles trying to guess what the clue meant. Amber's webmaster decided to join in the fun by including the code in her website. Later, you had to type in a secret phrase to get the winner's picture. If you typed in the wrong answer, you got a character from Jurassic Park. If you typed in the right answer, you got a pick of Rob and Amber from Amber's website.

Snewser also is contact with other spoilers. He pays attention to some of the spoiler boards and makes an occasional post.

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-01-04, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Snewser has his picks up..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-01-04 AT 09:49 AM (EST)

But Snewser HAS put up a list, the CYA memo.

I usually don't mind snewser, I avoid spoiling websites around wednesday and thursday, anyway, so that it's kinda a suprise. But his list has spoiled it for me up until the merge.

For those of you who don't know, the list has been accurate up till now. I don't think it will falter, either.

Here's a link to the list: survivornews.net/~images/misc/s9_weightloss.gif

You're giving this guy a lot of credit, that CBS respects his spoiling and doens't mind it, Considering he'd already spoiled half of the season before the first episode.

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-04, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Snewser has his picks up..."
I know this letter is a copy of some other memo - but do you think that it is signed by a military person had anything to do with Sarge going far?

10-01-04, 11:36 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Snewser has his picks up..."

Right, and honestly, who can do that just "spoiling" - with no inside source?

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-04, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Snewser has his picks up..."
I agree on a personal level. I don't really spoil that much, but this year, I've been *extremely* lazy. I seem to have this "Why Bother?" mentality, especially when Snewser gives boot like that. A lot of vidcap and editing analysis is very useful for predicting challenge winners and later boots.

If anything, I'm probably going to focus on editing soon. *waves to Veruca*

New TAR5 Game - Place your bets!

10-01-04, 12:55 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Snewser has his picks up..."
What's different this season is that Snewser's been posting his picks really early -- Tuesday or even Monday -- instead of waiting till Thursday afternoon. And since he's virtually always right, it seems like there's nothing to do thereafter.

But at least this week we had some suspense, with "which John?" And we always have to spoil the challenge winners from the vidcaps.

divawife 43 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-04, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail divawife Click to send private message to divawife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Snewser has his picks up..."
Thank you everyone. I appreciate you taking the time.
I've been a fan of Survivor since Sue made her snake/rat speech, I missed the rest of the first season.

I was on survivor sucks where I was mostly uncomfortable. I don't mean to bash but they seem to get more joy out of mocking/cursing/sheer nastiness to the members than actual spoiling. I was never quite sure how that was helpful but whatever. I thought it was survivor sucks not members sucks.
They have some great members including Snewser and Wezzie. So it can be a good source just a little nasty to its members.

Spoiling is really more fun taken as a mystery. There are clues everywhere. It does take a little challenge out of it when the boots are handed to you just like that. The spoiling boards are fascinating in the sense that there is a hiarchy of spoilers and an inside group. I don't mean that in a pejorative sense at all, its kind of cool and really interesting.

In any case, thanks to you all for answering me. Especially Brown Roach, I used to scroll down to find your posts when the subject was really hot and had loads of answers. You always cut to the chase with facts and explanations. I've been reading you for the last 2 or 3 seasons. So thanks, although I miss the musical roach!

Best,
Diva

Seraphaem 66 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-04, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seraphaem Click to send private message to Seraphaem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Snewser has his picks up..."
On occasion Snewser has been a contributor to Survivor Chatter, as has Darkrivers and many others in the spoiling community. He's a master at the riddle, and with his clout all it takes is one of his posts to send the online spoiling community into a frenzy.

This is the first time I'm posting here as myself, but let me say that I always make a daily stop to this forum to catch up on the latests post from Brownroach and all the other regulars.

You run a classy joint here.

Seraphaem

10-01-04, 03:34 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Snewser has his picks up..."
Hi Seraphaem -- You have cool people over at Chatter too.

Divawife, I took the musical roach out of mothballs awhile ago on the Off Topic Board, but right now I can't seem to get it to load here properly. He'll return at some point though.

10-01-04, 04:05 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Snewser has his picks up..."
Here ya go-on brown roach playing the sax !!!

BR, does your head fit in this forum anymore?? sa-mooch

10-01-04, 06:38 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Snewser has his picks up..."
WOW... BR and the Sax AND KB are back...!!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-04, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Snewser has his picks up..."
I have to admit as well, I am totally drawn to SBlows over other sites. I thoroughly enjoy figuring out the challenges to the smallest detail, as well as trying to figure out the bootee. I'll admit, I lurk at other sites as well, but I really don't like to check on what Snewser has to say until Thursday. Then it's really for validation. I do think of him as the spoiler god, however, after all...he is! But I just love the logic of Krautboy, Brownroach, Mistofleas, Veruca, and others here. And although he rears his head infrequently, I must confess I enjoy our resident flamer, the Clown.

Oh, I must admit I'm partial to the musical roach myself!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •