The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lex Phenomenon Rears Its Ugly Head...Again"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-28-04, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lex Phenomenon Rears Its Ugly Head...Again"
Unless MB can shake things up a bit, it appears as if this season is coming down to two tribes of old farts and burly girls. First of all, at Lopevi, we see the Fat Five (Lea, Chris, Travis, Chad and Rory) following Lex's lead of eliminating the strongest in their tribe first. IMHO this will lead to a weaker tribe come merge time and a possible pagonging.

As we saw in A$$ last season, the tribe that has the best chance of making it is the one that can maintain solidarity and win challenges early on. Winning challenges builds tribal strength, solidarity and perhaps most importantly, momentum... When MogoMogo booted off its strongest members early on, it allowed Chapera to win even more challenges and ultimately, pagong the tribe after the merge.

At Yasur, it appears that the Burly's, even though they are outnumbered by the Bowheads, will pick the Bowhead's off, one by one. Will this leave us with nothing but Fat Five v. Burly Girls? I would hate to think of it but this is exactly what MB is setting the stage for -- Vanuatu, where only the weakest survive?

Scarlett

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lex Phenomenon Rears Its Ugly H... volsfan 09-28-04 1
   RE: Lex Phenomenon Rears Its Ugly H... Scarlett O Hara 09-28-04 2
       RE: Lex Phenomenon Rears Its Ugly H... Loree 09-28-04 3
 RE: Lex Phenomenon Rears Its Ugly H... nailbone 09-28-04 4
   RE: Lex Phenomenon Rears Its Ugly H... KObrien_fan 09-28-04 5
       RE: Lex Phenomenon Rears Its Ugly H... Flowerpower 09-28-04 6
           RE: Lex Phenomenon Rears Its Ugly H... emydi 09-28-04 8
 RE: Lex Phenomenon Rears Its Ugly H... SurvivorBlows 09-28-04 7
   RE: Lex Phenomenon Rears Its Ugly H... volsfan 09-28-04 9
   RE: Lex Phenomenon Rears Its Ugly H... lovwigglesworth 09-28-04 14
       strong? pinchy 09-29-04 24
           RE: strong? emydi 09-29-04 26
 RE: Lex Phenomenon Rears Its Ugly H... Oscirus 09-28-04 10
 RE: Lex Phenomenon Rears Its Ugly H... KLicK 09-28-04 11
 Middle Aged not so bad... tamarama 09-28-04 12
   RE: Middle Aged not so bad... lizardo99 09-28-04 13
 Ratings MattyMax 09-28-04 15
 RE: Lex Phenomenon Rears Its Ugly H... okaloosajohn 09-28-04 16
 RE: Lex Phenomenon Rears Its Ugly H... daisy01 09-28-04 17
   Brook - weakest of the young ones pmspml5 09-29-04 18
       RE: Brook - weakest of the young on... KObrien_fan 09-29-04 19
           RE: Brook - weakest of the young on... emydi 09-29-04 21
               RE: Brook - weakest of the young on... KObrien_fan 09-29-04 22
                   RE: Brook - weakest of the young on... Brownroach 09-29-04 23
                       RE: Brook - weakest of the young on... emydi 09-29-04 25
                           RE: Brook - weakest of the young on... KObrien_fan 09-29-04 27
 RE: Lex Phenomenon Rears Its Ugly H... geg6 09-29-04 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-28-04, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lex Phenomenon Rears Its Ugly Head...Again"
Scarlett, I agree with what you have said. I don't understand how getting rid of your strong people during the first few rounds is a good thing. MAKES.NO.SENSE!

If the pagonging happens...I hope one of the burly girls wins!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-04, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Lex Phenomenon Rears Its Ugly Head...Again"
Haven't any of these survivors watched earlier seasons? Why does it have to come down to young v. old?

Scarlett

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-04, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Lex Phenomenon Rears Its Ugly Head...Again"
I think they need to mix up the tribes quickly. If they keep it men vs women this is exactly what will happen. And I remember how Thailand got boring when all the older players were left.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-04, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Lex Phenomenon Rears Its Ugly Head...Again"
But at this point it doesn't make that much difference. In strength type challenges, even the Fat Five *should* be able to out-strong even the Burly Girls.

the tribe that has the best chance of making it is the one that can maintain solidarity and win challenges early on.

Maintaining solidarity sometimes means booting the decisive types, even if they are some of the physically stronger ones. And I'd have to say that even being older, some of the Fat Five, based on their occupations, are pretty physically strong.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Omnia in bonum o-

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-04, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Lex Phenomenon Rears Its Ugly Head...Again"
I agree with you Boner. If BOTH tribes get rid of the young strong players, then come merge time it will be the geriatric olympics during challenges and there is no telling who of the old fogeys will win.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ
S9 PTB is Here, It's hot!!!!!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-04, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Lex Phenomenon Rears Its Ugly Head...Again"
Yes, I agree with the consensus here. If the fat five and the burly girls make it to the merge, and the burly girls outnumber the fat five(?four?), then what will happen post merge....

Well, I can see most of the guys still winning IC's. But, as the burlies are in the majority I can see them picking off the most abrasive types of the fat five/four first. I could see Rory and Lea leaving quite early on post merge. Then perhaps Twila or Scout. I could see Chad as appearing non threatening enough in the challenges due to his handicap and also non threatening with his mild personality. I could see him making it far into the end game, as some peeps are speculating.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-04, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Lex Phenomenon Rears Its Ugly Head...Again"
IMHO, at 9 (speculated to be 5-4 women v. men--Scout, Twila, Leann, Ami and Eliza v. Lea, Rory, Chad and Chris)

I could see a new alliance forming of the 30-somethings (Chad Chris, Ami and Leann--with Eliza as the 5th one in their majority--remember old alliances are supposed to crumble)

I could see the CCAL Alliance going first after Rory, Lea, Scout or Twila as the first two jurors then pick off Eliza at 7 when they'll have a 4-2 majority and then get rid of the remaining two of Rory, Lea, Scout and Twila. Then its every man/woman for him/herself at f4 sort of like Allstars.

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-04, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Lex Phenomenon Rears Its Ugly Head...Again"
I think on key difference that you're overlooking between Lex's season and this season is that in Lex's season, the tribes weren't split along gender lines.

Given that the other tribe is all women and you'd probably be hard pressed to find more than a couple of Yasur women (at most) that are physically stronger than the weakest Lopevi man, I'm not sure how you can make the same linear conclusion that the same result will occur.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-04, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Lex Phenomenon Rears Its Ugly Head...Again"
I agree with you Webby! I don't like the idea of voting off the strong ones before merge. However, in this situation it might not make as much of difference as it did with Lex during a$$!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

lovwigglesworth 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-28-04, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovwigglesworth Click to send private message to lovwigglesworth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Lex Phenomenon Rears Its Ugly Head...Again"
I agree with Blows. This is a totally different situation. They do not have to compete with Rob & Rupert or any other strong guys, so even the "fat five" could beat the women in a physical challenge.
As for the women, well the two best-looking (IMO) ones there are in the "burly" group and with the exception of Scout they are keeping the strongest ones.

pinchy 200 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-29-04, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pinchy Click to send private message to pinchy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "strong?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-04 AT 11:59 AM (EST)

I agree with above about the burly girls being strong, not weak. Twila- strong, Leann- pretty and strong, Ami- pretty and strong

same goes for the guys
Sarge- strong as hell, Chris- strong (and not bad looking!) Chad- strong and also not ugly

These would make a great final 6, though I think Scout gets up there too somehow.

09-29-04, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: strong?"
I agree with your final 6 (either Scout or Twila to round it out) with the final four being the 30 somethings Chad Chris Ami and Leann.

So after the merge, the tribe splits off again into age alliances but they'll be both genders.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-28-04, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Lex Phenomenon Rears Its Ugly Head...Again"
I don't think the men were going after the biggest threat until the young bucks foolishly showed their hands and forced them to vote like they are now.

The women also had no choice due to the fact that the younger girls were dumb enough to believe that just because they had the numbers that they could act the fool and not have to reap the consequences for it.

i think that this shall be a better played game than most of them were.

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-28-04, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KLicK Click to send private message to KLicK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Lex Phenomenon Rears Its Ugly Head...Again"
I have a different perspective on this. This isn't like other seasons because of the "individual immunity" being awarded early on.

While they didn't know about it when they formed the elder alliances, it has to factor into their thoughts now. They may have to "get them while they can." Also, they're very aware that MB is likely to switch them around. No sense sending your strong non-allies to the "other tribe" to beat you.

I think the game is complicated. In the Survivor-Classic versions, it didn't make sense to dump your strength, but in this version, it may help someone win.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-28-04, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Middle Aged not so bad..."
I've gotta throw in 2 cents about the Fat Five & Burly Girls.

They don't look so bad to me.

Remember Rupert? 40-ish, non-svelte, and a challenge machine!!

OK, Scout has been pretty pathetic at the challenges so far, but aside from her...what's the problem? I think Twila, Ami & Leann could pretty much kick any of the bow-heads butts.

Some time ago on this board (I think...may have been elsewhere), there was a discussion about who makes the best contenders, and most agreed that mid-30's to early 40's had the maturity to play with game-sense while still being physically fit enough to hit challenges.

I think, particularly, the 'Old' men have little to worry about in booting younger, more 'physical' men. Besides, the age range is really pretty tight -- excepting John K, there's only 9 years separating oldest (Lea, 40) and youngest (JP 31). Brady, Chris & Travis are all 33, and Chad & Rory are 35. No one is in the Clay/BB/Rudy age range.

Are the "studs" in better shape? Well, they LOOK better, but didn't Osten look pretty good? Does that mean they're better at all types of challenges? No. The 2 challenges the men lost were balance/agility. The men were probably going to lose those anyway -- old, young, fat, fit -- whatever.

lizardo99 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-28-04, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lizardo99 Click to send private message to lizardo99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Middle Aged not so bad..."
Speaking of Nancy Boy Osten, who kicked the crap out of him in the sandbag weight challenge? I believe it was a 40 something lawyer by the name of Andrew Savage. Would the game have been more entertaining if he hadn't gotten run because of that ridiculous Ghost Tribe twist? Absolutely. So I don't buy this "old people make the game boring" line. What makes the game interesting is a mix of demographics - different ages, sexes, upbringings, and personalities. For every Paschal and Rudy there's a BB, but for every Colby there's a Silas or Insano Lindsay too. Personally, I can't wait for more of those high maintenence bowheads to get run. If I want to look at attention starved, self-absorbed little girls I'll borrow my buddy's Maxims and FHMs.

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-28-04, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Ratings"
Also, the ratings drop once all of the pretty people are gone... remember Thailand? Kinda? exactly.

I think the show might suffer once JP, JK, Brady, Mia're gone, and Dolly, perhaps the most truly beautiful person on this show, is already gone. Eliza's a little too annoying to be thought of as hot...

Still, I think they may be saving Leanne and Ami for us. I told my friends that there was no way that LeAnne coulda gone last ep, she's had NO screen time! So I guess the men and the lesbians lucked out, while the women and the gay men will be left wanting.

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-28-04, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Lex Phenomenon Rears Its Ugly Head...Again"
So burly = weak now? When did that happen?

daisy01 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-28-04, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail daisy01 Click to send private message to daisy01 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Lex Phenomenon Rears Its Ugly Head...Again"
not really spoilerish, but from my perspective it seems that strong alliances are build on differences

season one: Hatch, Sue, Kelly and Rudy
two: Colby, Tina, Keith
three: Lex, Ethan, Tom
four: (didnt get in Australia, cant comment)
five: brian and his band of followers (Clay, Jan, Helen)

they didnt always get along with each other all the time, but they knew that to progress in the game they had to trust their alliance

if the tribes stay together long enough to bond then the alliance to the tribe remains when they are split

see Africa when the tribes were split and Ethan threw the challenge to protect their tribe mates on the other team because Kelly told them who had the votes

All-Stars - Rupert and Jenna against Rob and Amber
Rupert remained loyal to his tribe long after the game switched to individual immunities

Amazon, I put that whole season out of my mind, but Jenna and Heidi were loyal to each other to the almost end

my point - I think - alliances of people that are too similar dont seem to last too long

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-04, 07:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Brook - weakest of the young ones"
I think that the older guys got wise when they realized the young ones blew it by showing their hand. Several of the older guys wanted JP gone - but Lea was the one that said - no way he's the strongest one. ie. We have the numbers but we must stay as strong as possible - hence boot the weakest of the young. You cant afford to get rid of the weakest player if it will screw your own game over.

09-29-04, 07:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Brook - weakest of the young ones"
Brook wasn't weaker than John K, but Brook was clearly smarter and a schemer and knew the game of Survivor. John K had said in his pregame interview that he had never watched the show, while Brook was all about the game and strategies.

I think it came down to Brook and John K as possibilities and though Brook was stronger, they didn't want his scheming and plotting to take affect. I wouldn't be surprised if Chris was the one to have made the suggestion, since he himself knows the game inside out.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

09-29-04, 10:58 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Brook - weakest of the young ones"
I agree with your analysis Katie. Does it help at all with this week's male boot, do they keep the "stronger" JP and douse Kenney's torch (OH NO, they killed Kenney ) and what about Brady? Not much game play shown (i.e. Rory pick??) but he is the strongest, etc. of the three remaining young studs, imho.

So when are you changing your name to CDaugherty_Fan??

09-29-04, 11:11 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Brook - weakest of the young ones"
I think Kenney may win immunity this week and so the fat five alliance may choose to get rid of JP right now (instead of Brady) before a twist can put him on an opposing team and add strength to his cause.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ
Even though I like other survivors (including Chris), I won't be changing my name anytime soon, though I considered "Emydi_Fan"

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-04, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Brook - weakest of the young ones"
I'm suspecting JK wins immunity too.

The audience knows that JK, JP and Brady are the three most vulnerable on Lopevi. There are caps of JP and Brady looking bummed after the challenge. Why not up the ante and show JK looking bummed as well, giving the viewer all three of them to wonder about? Ah, but maybe they couldn't show JK post-IC, because he's happy -- he doesn't lose, he wins!

Or something like that.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

09-29-04, 11:59 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Brook - weakest of the young ones"
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-04 AT 01:02 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-29-04 AT 12:18 PM (EST)

I like your thinking BR and Katie. Why not show a disgruntled Kenney ?

But the "action" shots of the immunity challenge seem to show Chad somewhat ahead with their ladder building. I keep looking at the vidcaps and I just cannot get a firm hold on who the heck wins it.

But why couldn't Chad win immunity but the "old bunch" still chooses to pick off John P NOW rather than later because they perceive him to be the biggest playa (esp. if Travis tells the old bunch of his talk with JP last week)and keeping strength is not as crucial any longer bc of an impending tribal switch (which I do not think will happen) and the fact that they still would have Brady and John K's strength, but not John P's "drama."

If this is the way it actually goes, I agree, Katie, Chris is the mastermind behind the choice.

Some interesting tribal dynamics from Brook here

RNO: As Chris was trying – and failing – to cross the balance beam, what was running through your head?

Brook: Well until then I hadn’t figured Brady out and as Chris fell over and over, Brady said this guy’s the weak link and he's got to go... I started thinking to myself cool... all I gotta do is convince one of these old guys it’s smarter for them to let us hang around and vote out Chris! Personally at that point I wanted to vote Rory out but I decided it would be smarter for me to tag on with the other guys (Brady and John K.) because they were so fired up about trying to get rid of Chris... J.P. at this point was surprisingly very quiet also, which saved him in the end!

RNO: We know why you targeted Chris, but what do you think made the older men target you, in particular?

Brook: I thought Chris was a hoot and actually tried to get J.K. and Brady to change the vote to Rory. They were like no, Chris... and I just went along with it. I don't think any of the older men targeted me but I do think Lea had to do something to save J.P. because J.P. was the one who always spoke so highly about Lea all around camp... Lea made a move to change the vote from J.P. to me!! Just as I went with Brady and J.K. to vote for Chris, they all went with Lea to vote for me! Smartest move those fools ever made!! If I didn’t go first I would have created some serious drama on Day 4! I wasn’t going out without a fight!!

RNO: Did you go to Tribal Council thinking you had enough votes to send Chris home, or were you still up in the air when you got there?

Brook: Yes, Bubba said he was going to vote with us!! He didn’t!

RNO: You still would have needed one more vote, but were you surprised to see that Brady, in particular, didn't follow the agreed-upon plan to vote out Chris as the weakest link?

Brook: Someone told Brady we were changing the vote and he... being the gullible knucklehead we all love... decided that it must have been Rory!

Aw, shucks, Katie and I was going to be all mean to you

ETA link to Brook's interview, interesting stuff!!

09-29-04, 12:22 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Brook - weakest of the young ones"
It looks to me like there are 7 or 8 ladder rung spaces and I can only see 5 rungs in Chad's grouping, plus he is close to getting 1, but Chris looks close too, and so do some of the others further down the line.

I am not convinced that Chad wins immunity or is so far ahead as others have speculated. After they climb up the ladder, they need to traverse a net/rope across to the other side and then either take a flying fox down or climb down and then race to the finish.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-04, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Lex Phenomenon Rears Its Ugly Head...Again"
Where do you see that the Burly Girls are the weakest? Or the Fat Five for that matter? And what is your defintion of strong? I'd rather have a slightly overweight, hard working, middle-aged tribemate with a brain than a young, too thin (food seems to be somewhat sparse here), lazy, and brainless tribemate to take me into the merge. That seems to be the preference of these people, too (at least the ones who I think are playing best). I think it's an excellent strategy and is making for a fun Survivor this time. I hated the Amazon and was terrified that we were going to see the most vapid ones win again. I don't think that will happen this time. Hallelujah!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •