The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"request"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

AMAZON 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-24-04, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAZON Click to send private message to AMAZON Click to check IP address of the poster
"request"
can someone please post the survivor insider transcript of the tribal council votes or tell me where i can find one? I HATE real player.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: request VerucaSalt 09-25-04 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-25-04, 07:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: request"

Julie (Votes Leane): My vote is for Leann. I originally wanted Twila out of here, and Dolly’s pretty much running the show, so I said, “Why not Leann?” and she said, “Okay, I’m down with Leann.” So Leann it is. But I do like her. She makes me laugh.

Mia (Votes Leigh Ann): Leann, I hope I’m spelling your name right (NOPE). You seem like a great girl, just didn’t have time to get to know you. It’s purely so the five young’uns, as you call us, can stick together and get through this. Sorry.

Leann (Votes Dolly): Dolly, I’m voting for you because as soon as I found out it’s me who’s getting the axe, I had to do whatever I could to make sure it’s not me. That, and the fact that we couldn’t trust you and your loyalties were very unclear. Sorry.

Eliza (Votes Dolly): I’m voting for this person because I couldn’t risk her voting for me. She was on the fence about who she was going to vote for, and I was in a solid alliance with her, but she couldn’t make that decision, she couldn’t commit to not voting against me, so I had to turn some people around who will vote for her. I hope this doesn’t shoot me in the foot.

Dolly (Votes Leann): Eenie meenie miney moe. Between Leann and Eliza, Leann’s gotta go.

Ami (Votes Dolly): Dolly, I had never would have voted for you, but going back and forth and not telling the truth put your name on my card. I’m really sorry, but it would never have been this way.

Twila (Votes Dolly): Dolly, I’m sorry, but I stuck with you like glue. It wasn’t a good thing that you couldn’t look me in the eye and tell me the truth, and I can’t trust anybody who can’t look me in the eye. Sorry kid. Love you.

Lisa (Votes LeAnn): Well I really don’t want to vote you off, but I’m in an alliance and that’s kind of what we decided. So, sorry girl. See ya.

Scout (Votes Dolly): Dolly, I love you to death. And I trust people who can make a firm commitment and stick with it. Even a shepherd needs to pick a path and stay on it. Good luck with your farm.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •