The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SeeBS Misdirection Ep.3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-24-04, 02:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SeeBS Misdirection Ep.3"
Post-Tribal Council fallout leaves one castaway feeling the heat from fellow tribe members.

At another tribe, differing work ethics and personalities lead to a clash between two castaways.

Both tribes are shocked when they gather for a Challenge and are told at the end of the day there will be a double Tribal Council.

A twist at the end of the Challenge puts one castaway in a very influential position.

Tension and politicking run rabid at both camps as several vulnerable tribe members jockey to survive. Two will leave Vanuatu...who will it be?

Discuss!

Sn'DCS©MMIV
The ABC is here!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep.3 tribephyl 09-24-04 1
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep.3 volsfan 09-24-04 2
       RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep.3 Brownroach 09-24-04 4
       RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep.3 JohnMc 09-24-04 11
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep.3 Brownroach 09-24-04 5
       RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep.3 volsfan 09-24-04 6
           RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep.3 emydi 09-24-04 7
               RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep.3 Brownroach 09-24-04 8
                   RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep.3 emydi 09-24-04 9
 RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep.3 FesterFan1 09-24-04 3
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep.3 GalaxyGirl 09-24-04 10
       RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep.3 volsfan 09-24-04 13
           RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep.3 JohnMc 09-24-04 15
               RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep.3 Capn2patch 09-24-04 16
               RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep.3 volsfan 09-24-04 17
                   RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep.3 JohnMc 09-24-04 25
                       RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep.3 Brownroach 09-24-04 27
 Double TC Process Capn2patch 09-24-04 12
   RE: Double TC Process volsfan 09-24-04 14
       RE: Double TC Process Capn2patch 09-24-04 18
           RE: Double TC Process tamarama 09-24-04 19
               RE: Double TC Process Capn2patch 09-24-04 20
                   RE: Double TC Process McShanex 09-24-04 21
                       RE: Double TC Process VerucaSalt 09-24-04 22
                           RE: Double TC Process GalaxyGirl 09-24-04 24
                   RE: Double TC Process volsfan 09-24-04 23
                       RE: Double TC Process Capn2patch 09-24-04 26
                           RE: Double TC Process volsfan 09-24-04 28
                               RE: Double TC Process Capn2patch 09-24-04 29
                                   RE: Double TC Process volsfan 09-24-04 30
                                       RE: Double TC Process Capn2patch 09-24-04 31
                                           RE: Double TC Process volsfan 09-24-04 32
                                               RE: Double TC Process Capn2patch 09-24-04 33
                                                   RE: Double TC Process Brownroach 09-24-04 34
                                                       RE: Double TC Process Scarlett O Hara 09-28-04 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-04, 02:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep.3"
Post-Tribal Council fallout leaves one castaway feeling the heat from fellow tribe members.

Sorry, Eliza now you must pay the price for stabbing your sorority mates. However, you really did make the right choice as now, the elders will protect you. At least for awhile.

At another tribe, differing work ethics and personalities lead to a clash between two castaways.

Rory and Lea finally have it out. Good! Cause frankly Rory is getting on my nerves. Big time. I only wish he would be considered as a potential boot.

Both tribes are shocked when they gather for a Challenge and are told at the end of the day there will be a double Tribal Council.

A twist at the end of the Challenge puts one castaway in a very influential position.

Tension and politicking run rabid at both camps as several vulnerable tribe members jockey to survive. Two will leave Vanuatu...who will it be?

Who was it that said this can't and won't be done. Well...ppplllbtt on you.
MB has a schedule to keep and nothing will stop him from doing it all in 39 days.
It also sounds like someone may win an Individual Immunity of sorts. Being the winner may come with just a personal immunity or they may be able to share this immunity with someone else, as well.
Maybe the winner is the only one to vote?

Two people booted next week for sure though.

Sn'DCS©MMIV
The ABC is here!

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-04, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep.3"
Phyl, I agree with the things you have said. The question comes in with the possibility of a second II

This looks to me like there is a second II introduced. I think this challenge has to be for two individuals winning immunity. Why else even have a challenge? If both tribes go to TC no matter what, no need to have a team immunity. Right?

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-04, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep.3"
That's what I thought last night, vols: there would be an RC, no IC and 2 tribal councils. So how do the II's fit into this? Hmmm.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-24-04, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep.3"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-04 AT 11:54 AM (EST)

Along the lines of having 2 II's, let's look at the Misdirection statement:

"Tension and politicking run rabid at both camps as several vulnerable tribe members jockey to survive. Two will leave Vanuatu...who will it be?"

I highlighted the "several vulnerable" part because it implies that not all the tribe members are vulnerable. Now we all know that sometimes you are safe because of your alliance. But even an alliance can flop, so everyone is vulnerable except when?

You are not vulnerable if you have immunity. I think that JP is going show us a second II, and both teams are going to compete for immunity within the tribe.

edit to add the end bold - doh!

09-24-04, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep.3"

The person who wins the challenge probably gets to confer the second immunity on someone else. What would be really interesting is if they can (or if they have to) give it to someone on the opposite tribe. Good way to plant an alliance seed for later on.

09-24-04, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep.3"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-04 AT 10:46 AM (EST)

Good one BR. What if the person that wins the first immunity idol has award the second immunity idol to a person on the other team.

ETA: are we gonna have two II's for the rest of this season. If so, how does that change the way things will play out?

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-04, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep.3"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-04 AT 11:21 AM (EST)

BR and Doc,

Until I read your posts, I was thinking it would be like Allstars after the merge, when they did the same challenge for the men and women and each earned immunity. My thoughts, Brady/JP for men and Ami/Leann/Twila for women...we'll have to wait for vidcaps from challenges.

But I like your idea (esp. now that I have read the misdirection) that one or two get to give immunity to someone. I always like when people earn immunity!! So, I would like to see each of the winners be able to give another immunity to a member on the other tribe--thus able to build alliances now for later.

I bet if this occurs, it would be a burly girl giving it to an old bunch and vice versa and a young stud giving it to a bowhead and vice versa. What else do they have to go on??

ETA: Ok, I reread the misdirection and Only One castaway is influential...whoever wins the II gets to give it to another person on the other tribe? I like my idea better pffffft

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

09-24-04, 11:32 AM (EST)
8. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep.3"
I'm leaning toward the cross-tribal grant of the second immunity. I think MB would want the two TC's to mirror each other. If the influential person gives immunity to someone on the same tribe, then two are immune at one TC, and no one is immune at the other. That doesn't seem like something MB would do, imo.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-04, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep.3"
Oh, so am I, BR. I was just hoping that 2 ( a man and a woman) who earned immunity got to bestow immunity on a member of the other tribe (so 4 of 16 or 2 of 8 on each TC would have immunity-but I guess that's too much)

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-04, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep.3"

It's either Eliza for ditching the Bowheads or Twila for minimizing the Bowheads' efforts around camp. We got a nice eyeroll from Mia at TC about that and some of her fireworks in the E3 preview. Regardless, it's sour grapes and doesn't matter in the slightest now that the Burly Girls (+ Eliza) have the upper hand.

The Lea and Rory lovefest. Boy, if Rory has some charm, he sure hasn't shown it so far. What happened to the guy from the pre-show interview? Classic misdirection, as it won't have any bearing on the E3 outcome.

Both tribes are shocked when they gather for a Challenge and
are told at the end of the day there will be a double Tribal Council.

Agree with the individual immunity theory here, though I'm not quite sure how it will work. Will they run the challenge twice, once with Lopevi and once with Yasur?

Right now, I'm more inclined to think that the influential person is on Yasur. That tribe is more up-for-grabs. If Eliza wins immunity, she could parlay that into some promises from the Burly Girls.

Duh. Completely meaningless blather. Tension? Politicking? Right before TC? No, really? This is just their way of reemphasizing the double boot in E3.

Fester

GalaxyGirl 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-24-04, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GalaxyGirl Click to send private message to GalaxyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep.3"
I agree that its's for individual immunity and like they did for the 3 tribes, the first person from each tribe to cross the finish line/complete will get immunity. No need really to have it run twice.

Even if two women complete before a man, the first guy who finsihes will get the immunity for himself.

Eliza finds herself in a awkward position. She didn't expect to align with the elders, but found she did. Now her vote could either make it a tie, or swing with the elders again.

Of course she can't be trusted (no poker face either) and will be voted out sooner than later. They will use her up then spit her out.

It will be interesting to see how Scout and her interact given that they both wanted each other out.

09-24-04, 12:52 PM (EST)
13. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep.3"
I think this leads us to believe that one person will assign immunity to another:

09-24-04, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep.3"
Eh, I dunno, vols. With the individual immunity, you have been able to transfer it since S4. This is classic misdirection. If there is individual immunity, they have the power, and influence, to give that immunity to someone else. But they won't - they never do. (Unless you are Jenna and you give it to Heidi because you know that Christy is gone).

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-24-04, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep.3"
This purported 'Idol' could also give the holder 2 votes instead of 1. That would certainly put some ring in this commentary

'A twist at the end of the Challenge puts one castaway in a very influential position.'

It would also create this:

If a group had felt numerically superior to another, they would now feel vulnerable.

09-24-04, 01:22 PM (EST)
17. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep.3"
You have misunderstood what I am saying here. I am saying there are two immunity idols as per this pic:

The winner of the first immunity idol will be told they have to assign the second idol to someone on the other tribe!

09-24-04, 03:08 PM (EST)
25. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep.3"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-04 AT 03:14 PM (EST)

No, I understood what you said; I just didn't agree with it.

What do we have to back up the claim that a 2nd II gets assigned?

What do we have to show that the II has to be earned?

1. The last time there were 2 II's, both of the players had to earn it.

2. As previously stated, individual immunity has been transferable since S4.

I have 2 points to your goose egg aka Zero (0). What makes you think that the 2nd II is assigned?

... or was that just speculation?

edit to say:

Ok, vols, I am humbly leaving this post after hearing Jiffy say in his VO:

One person will win Immunity

You are right, I am wrong.

09-24-04, 03:14 PM (EST)
27. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep.3"
It was speculation -- but now if you look at the Web Promo, Jeff says, "One person will win immunity...here's the twist..."

09-24-04, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Double TC Process"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-04 AT 12:23 PM (EST)

Hang on let me wipe the ppplllbtt off my shirt.

Double TC's + Individual Immunity could happen this way. Before the IC is performed, Jiffy announces that the challenge has a time limit. If neither tribe finishes in the alloted time, both tribes must have TC. First 'person' accross the finish line wins indidual immunity.

09-24-04, 12:54 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Double TC Process"
In the previews, Jiffy is quoted as saying each tribe will go to TC and will vote one person off. This either happens before or after the challenge but I think he says at the same time he is being shown standing beside the II and the quilt that is covering something (another II). Right?

09-24-04, 01:30 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Double TC Process"

>This
>either happens before or after
>the challenge
but I think
>he says at the same
>time he is being shown
>standing beside the II and
>the quilt that is covering
>something (another II). Right?

Jiffy can't unilaterally order the tribes to TC, it must be something they do, or don't do, during the IC that causes them both to go to TC.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-24-04, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Double TC Process"
>>Jiffy can't unilaterally order the tribes to TC, it must be something they do, or don't do, during the IC that causes them both to go to TC.<<

Sure he can, expect twists & all. Especially if it is indeed individual immunity at this IC.

Seeing that he has a second II with him (it CAN'T be anything else under that cloth), they clearly planned for 2 TC's at this ep -- it's not that something happened at IC to cause 2 TC's

09-24-04, 02:00 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Double TC Process"
I don't want to get into a spat about this but IMHO, the tribe that goes to any TC is responsible for their own actions. They are not arbitrarily sent to TC. This is a fundamental premise of Survivor. The rules of engagement are laid out before the challenge and it is up to it's members to live up to them.

McShanex 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-24-04, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail McShanex Click to send private message to McShanex Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Double TC Process"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-04 AT 02:12 PM (EST)

I tend to agree with Capn on this one only because no tribe has ever been forced to tribal council. It's always been because they lost the IC. Maybe it's possible that the losing team if they don't finish 1 or 2nd has to go to TC twice? I dunno.

Edited to say: Obviously there's only 2 teams, the worse you can finish is 2nd. I mean if the first two individual winners come from the same tribe...

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-24-04, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Double TC Process"
I think over the seasons one of the lessons I learned (where is that thread ) is that the curve balls thrown to these contestants are relatively simple in their design while we tend to overthink it (this is coming from someone who sees symbolism everywhere mind you lol)

Simplicity works best with these challenges; the more convulated or twisted takes away from the results the twist wants to develop. After all, the twists are designed to throw the contestants off their current game, their current alliances and so forth.

We KNOW both tribes are going to TC
We SEE there is an II and what appears to be another II
We BELIEVE, as always, there will be a merger later

While tweaking needs to be done; the simplest method involving what we know already is that in order to have a winning tribe go to TC they have to lose. That doesn't make sense so therefore the only way both tribes go to TC would appear to be that EVERYONE has the potential to lose. That could only be achieved if it is an individual win in the end. Since Jeff deemed BOTH tribes go to TC, they are still TWO tribes. You can only have two tribes go with two separate boots if individual immunity is employed.

It may start out as a team challenge (I do see Lopevi red on the cages; perhaps there is a Yasur yellow cage?) and then progress to a individual race with two finish lines of some sort. They are forced to work with each other than against each other to be safe.

As far as a twist putting one in an influential position I can only come up with one scenario as already discussed which is the most simple:

One winner in an individual immunity and they can give the second II to someone on the opposite tribe of their choice. Knowing the reputation, however, of the unreliability of these teasers sometimes, it would not surprise me if the twist they refer to is what we already know from the preview.

GalaxyGirl 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-24-04, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GalaxyGirl Click to send private message to GalaxyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Double TC Process"
That's a great theory. I'd like to add another twist:

There is only ONE winner and that person (male or female) gets to chose who on the OTHER TRIBE gets immunity.

That will create quite a stir for later when they merge (or not - depending if either of them is still in the game).

Other than that scenario - they will both do the same challenge (let's say a race to the finish line) and whoever gets over the finsih line wins. (no need to join forces - an all out every person for themselves)

If not one winner - then one from male and one from female. But my money is on only ONE PERSON WINNING.

09-24-04, 02:50 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Double TC Process"
Capn,

Maybe it is just the wording that is tripping you up! I agree with you in that the tribe does something that sends them to TC. However, this was set up to at least have two immunities IMHO because of this:

What I am saying happens is that it is an individual immunity and was designed to have both tribes go to TC because of this quote from Jiffy:

JP: Both tribes will vote out one member tonight, separate Tribal Councils, two people going home.

I think that someone will win immunity due to the way they finish in the immunity challenge.

09-24-04, 03:11 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Double TC Process"
I'm in agreement with you that this second 'idol' will grant special powers to whomever gets it. Individual Immunity / transferable / 2 votes, whatever. What I'm having trouble with is how the original II (which grants immunity to a tribe) suddenly becomes immunity for individuals. What I'm saying is how can both tribes have individuals with immunity when there would only be one idol that grants it, since both tribes are going to council and the first idol only grants tribal immunity.

09-24-04, 03:18 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Double TC Process"
I don't think the first idol will grant tribal immunity. I think the first idol will grant individual immunity from the winning tribe. Then, the winner of the first immunity idol will then be able to appoint the winner of the second immunity idol. The appointment has to be someone from the other tribe.

09-24-04, 03:25 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Double TC Process"
That's where our points differ. The first idol can't mean one thing one week and something else the next. IMO, as always, Tribal immunity will be up for grabs, but both tribes fail to meet requirements, hence the long faces when they find out they both go to TC, although one individual will win individual immunity.

Remember, IMO.

09-24-04, 04:13 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Double TC Process"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-04 AT 04:15 PM (EST)

You might want to catch the latest promo release that BR posted because Jiffy P. clearly states that ONE PERSON will win immunity!

09-24-04, 04:25 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Double TC Process"
Vols I've understood your point to be this: (see post 23 above)

Maybe it is just the wording that is tripping you up! I agree with you in that the tribe does something that sends them to TC. However, this was set up to at least have two immunities IMHO because of this:

One immunity it is!!

09-24-04, 04:34 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Double TC Process"
Capn, I will gracefully let it go because I don't understand.

I was just trying to explain my point of view. I thought I understood what you were saying but I didn't.

SORRY!

09-24-04, 04:40 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Double TC Process"
Please don't apologize. Your/my best points are made when you are forced to explain your point of view.

09-24-04, 05:12 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Double TC Process"
Maybe I can help.

volsfan's point is that Jeff says that *one* person will WIN immunity. So we know that there is only *one* challenge WINNER.

However, there is a second immunity idol sitting there, and Jeff says "Now here's the twist..." So the twist would seem to be that someone besides the challenge winner will also get immunity.

And with misdirection that one person will be in an "influential position" after the challenge, it appears that the challenge winner will decide who the second immunity recipient is.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-28-04, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Double TC Process"
Here's my take ... Someone will find themselves in an "influential position." They will win immunity and get to pick someone on the other tribe to share the immunity with. IMHO, it will be a young guy from Lopevi that wins immunity. He will pick a Bowhead to be immune with (and perhaps share some kind of reward with). HOWEVER ... both tribes will go to TC and have to vote someone off of each tribe. We know that most likely it will be a young guy from Lopevi who is voted off by the Fat Five. Over at the Yasur TC however, one bowhead is off having reward and/or immunity somewhere and is unable to vote with the Bowhead block, thus giving the Burly Girls the opportunity to vote another Bowhead out of their tribe.

Scarlett

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •