The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 3 Preview "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-24-04, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 3 Preview "
Next time, on Survivor....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... pmspml5 09-24-04 1
   RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... volsfan 09-24-04 2
 RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... Draco Malfoy 09-24-04 3
   RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... Dregar 09-24-04 5
 RE: VOICE OVER-- VIDCAPS: Survivor ... emydi 09-24-04 4
   RE: VOICE OVER-- VIDCAPS: Survivor ... JazzyJax 09-24-04 9
   RE: VOICE OVER-- VIDCAPS: Survivor ... Gingerman28 09-24-04 10
       RE: VOICE OVER-- VIDCAPS: Survivor ... tamarama 09-24-04 15
   RE: VOICE OVER-- VIDCAPS: Survivor ... aquariaqueen 09-24-04 12
 RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... VerucaSalt 09-24-04 6
   RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... Dregar 09-24-04 7
 RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... JohnMc 09-24-04 8
   RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... GalaxyGirl 09-24-04 11
       RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... volsfan 09-24-04 14
 RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episo... zazzy 09-24-04 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-24-04, 07:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 3 Preview "
In clips 18-20 whats under the sack? Individual Immunity. Why else have the challenge ig both teams go to TC?

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-04, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 3 Preview "
Yeah I agree...

Looks like Jiffy P. is about to pull another II out of the bag!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-04, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 3 Preview "
Jeff should never wear sunglasses. Just not a good look on him.

Dregar 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-24-04, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dregar Click to send private message to Dregar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 3 Preview "
Does anyone have the VO's? I guess we know what "Double tribal Double trouble" means..

Anyone notice Lea's roid rage? "say my name, whoooooo!"

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-04, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: VOICE OVER-- VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 3 Preview "
Voice Over

Mia: (yelling at Twila) If you were not here we'd still have fire and shelter and food.
Twila: I'll whoop those little scrawny bitches asses, I don't care.
Rory: Do you feel I'm not pulling my weight.
Lea: I saw you go on a lot of walks.
Rory: I'm a grown ##### man, I don't take orders real well.
JP: Both tribes will vote out one member tonight, separate Tribal Councils, two people going home.
Eliza: Nooooo.

I hope TWILA DOES IT!!!

I agree, I think Jiffy has a II in his bag of tricks!!

This may explain how Brady or JP stick around for a few more episodes?

Women--depends on the challenge-but my money is on Ami, Leann or Twila winning it??? Scout, um, she needs to get some glasses...

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

I agree, no sunglasses for Jiffy

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-24-04, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: VOICE OVER-- VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 3 Preview "
Yah! Thanks for the translation Em, I couldn't figure out what Twila was saying! I'm liking Twila more and more. I can imagine where she could be grating, though when Dolly was blubbering she said something like "you're so nice to me.." Could be she is workin' it...

Gingerman28 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-24-04, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gingerman28 Click to send private message to Gingerman28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: VOICE OVER-- VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 3 Preview "
So what happened to their fire, shelter and food? What did Twila do to cause the tribe to lose their goodies? Did they lose a reward challenge which gave these goods to the men? But the hammock is still there (unless the men have not appeared yet to claim their goods.)

But if they have not lost their previous rewards, why is Mia so mad at Twila?

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-24-04, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: VOICE OVER-- VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 3 Preview "
My guess is that Mia is saying that they could survive without all of Twila's hard work -- in response to T's TC comments. You know --

"Even if you hadn't worked your butt off for all of us, the Good Fairy of the Island would have come down and bestowed shelter and fire upon us, so there!"

I doubt that they've actually lost anything.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-24-04, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: VOICE OVER-- VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 3 Preview "
I think Twila could win, if she took some advice from Sandra.

Sandra worked hard, got a little sassy, and wrote down anyone's name that someone told her, as long as it wasn't hers. Perfect strategy! And I think it could work to Twila's advantage if she doesn't get too aggressive and mouthy.

Twila has not had an easy life, she knows hard work. And she knows that the money would take a big weight off her shoulders.

I hope she stays focussed and doesn't blow it.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-24-04, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 3 Preview "
I am curious why it appears that Lea(?) is standing behind the women now(25). Weren't they arriving and standing separated as usual? Are the two teams sliced and diced somehow or are they lumped on one mat due to how the challenge will play out.

Dregar 75 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-04, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dregar Click to send private message to Dregar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 3 Preview "
It appears Lea is standing on the far left side of the mat..of the Lopevi..in cap 23

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-24-04, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 3 Preview "
So is the challenge for individual immunity within each tribe?

GalaxyGirl 62 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-04, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GalaxyGirl Click to send private message to GalaxyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 3 Preview "
>So is the challenge for individual
>immunity within each tribe?

It appears so. Whatever they do together the first male and female across get immunity.

Tawila won me over with her speach last night. You go girl!! Roast those maggots!

Scout impresses me less and less. Could be the editing and if it is it's not going to help her business any.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-04, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 3 Preview "
There is some speculation that one person will win immunity and then have to assign immunity to someone on the other tribe based on this misdirection from CBS:

A twist at the end of the Challenge puts one castaway in a very influential position.

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-24-04, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor Vanuatu Episode 3 Preview "
Looking at vidcaps 10-14, judging from beard growth on each of the men, it appears that the Lea and Rory work ethic discussion happened much earlier than the ep we are being shown.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •