The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Winner Manipulation - Part One"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Chikimonki 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-22-04, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chikimonki Click to send private message to Chikimonki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Winner Manipulation - Part One"
LAST EDITED ON 09-23-04 AT 11:10 AM (EST)

PART 1

LAST EDITED ON 09-22-04 AT 03:30 PM (EST)

Check out this map depicting geographical residence for the million dollar winners.

map

Notice that all winners hail from an area that is within 30 - 50 miles of a major metropolitan area in the northeast or west coast (one exception / mistake). I'm not sure if Texas should be added to this list (probably not), eventhough a strong demographic exists and casting effort have been made in that area. It is believed that people with a higher capacity for game playing are selected from these areas in an attempt to produce a stronger demographical outcome. Then at key points during the game specific challenges are inserted that will stack the deck in the favor of the desired result. It is not suggested that a specific person is selected to win at the beginning of the game but you will notice that there is a higher capacity of people from these areas as shown on the geographical hometown observation. Try to ignore the huge gap in the middle of the United States (if you can). It's just like picking a jury; if you put it together correctly, you can get the exact result you are looking for every time.

PART 2

State Representation Versus US Census is now available. Try to look at this by region. I will try to catagorize by region soon. When people vote; if all things are equal (and sometimes not equal) people tend to vote for other people that are similar to themselves. Geography does play a large role in voting.

I have more information that backs this up but I have to finish crunching the numbers and put it in a nice pretty package before I release it.

Check out the all time rankings and Vanuatu seasonal rankings while you are there.

All Time

Vanuatu Season

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One KObrien_fan 09-22-04 1
   RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One Chikimonki 09-22-04 2
 RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One MattyMax 09-22-04 3
   RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One Chikimonki 09-22-04 8
       RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One volsfan 09-22-04 10
 RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One volsfan 09-22-04 4
   RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One Chikimonki 09-22-04 5
   RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One PepeLePew13 09-22-04 6
   RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One uberspoon 09-22-04 7
       RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One volsfan 09-22-04 9
           RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One emydi 09-23-04 15
 RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One KObrien_fan 09-22-04 11
 RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One Gothmog 09-22-04 12
 RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One Chikimonki 09-22-04 13
   RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One volsfan 09-22-04 14
 RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One Chikimonki 09-23-04 16
 RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One volsfan 09-23-04 17
   RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One Chikimonki 09-23-04 18
 RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One geg6 09-23-04 19
   RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One Chikimonki 09-23-04 20
       RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One abbahammer 09-23-04 21
       RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One geg6 09-23-04 25
       RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One I_AM_HE 09-23-04 31
 RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One Brownroach 09-23-04 22
   RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One abbahammer 09-23-04 23
   RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One Chikimonki 09-23-04 24
       RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One PepeLePew13 09-23-04 26
           RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One geg6 09-23-04 27
               RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One PepeLePew13 09-23-04 28
                   RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One geg6 09-23-04 29
               RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One Spidey 09-23-04 30
                   RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One Round Robin 09-23-04 32
                   RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One geg6 09-24-04 33
                       RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One emydi 09-24-04 34
                           Conspiracy Theory Logic Wins 09-24-04 35
                               RE: Conspiracy Theory Logic Wins 09-24-04 36
                                   RE: Conspiracy Theory miamicatt 09-24-04 37
                                       RE: Conspiracy Theory Logic Wins 09-24-04 41
                                           RE: Conspiracy Theory miamicatt 09-24-04 43
                                               Aaaah Cobras! Logic Wins 09-24-04 45
                               Now this... geg6 09-24-04 44
                           RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One geg6 09-24-04 38
                               RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One emydi 09-24-04 40
                                   RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One geg6 09-24-04 42
                                       RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One emydi 09-24-04 46
   RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One JohnMc 09-24-04 39
 People keep bumping this IceCat 09-24-04 47

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-22-04, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One"
You list 2 from Vermont, is that because KO was on Survivor twice? There have been no other contestants from Vermont that I am aware of.

2004 A S S
Trivia Champ
S9 PTB is Here, It's hot!!!!!

09-22-04, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chikimonki Click to send private message to Chikimonki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One"
Correct. You will see all of the All Star Survivors listed twice since they were technically a contestant two seperate times.

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-22-04, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One"
Um, this doesn't really tell us much more than that populations are concentrated around major cities...

09-22-04, 06:42 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One"
What it tells us: If you're from the South, Midwest or North - You aren't going to win. Eventhough the show plugs all of those local markets with the hopes of a win.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-04, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One"
LAST EDITED ON 09-22-04 AT 06:48 PM (EST)

OK, ignore my post below. I didn't read this response before I posted.

ETA: I don't think we can come to that conclusion!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

09-22-04, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One"
I don't really consider Knoxville a major metropolitan area or is this the exception you mentioned?

Knoxville has about 150,000 peeps in the city and the out lying area. Is that considered major?

09-22-04, 05:22 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One"
That is the exception.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-04, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One"
Not only an exception, but I can understand the "mistake" part because I don't think anyone else on earth besides Colby would have taken Tina over the abrasive KantKookKeith to the F2.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

uberspoon 173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-22-04, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail uberspoon Click to send private message to uberspoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One"
hey volfan...we're actually both knoxville residents.

it's a small world after all.

09-22-04, 06:46 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One"
WOW! It is a small world!

BTW, can someone explain the significant point of this thread?

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-04, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One"
Doc,

Rory is alive and well

Oh, it means Pittsburgh women win every other Survivor, so I will be sending in my tape for Survivor 12, 14, 16....

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

How you doin?

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-04, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One"
It really isn't enough evidence or enough of a trend to go on period end of statement. It is like the probability of flipping a coin. just because it comes up heads 8 times in a row, does not mean that it is rigged or that the only outcome is heads. It just means that sooner rather than later the trend will start to shift.

Some things I have noticed as a trend in the Survivor winners are as follows:

100% of them are American.
100% of them have been over the age of 21.
100% of them got very hungry during the game.
100% of them got very thirsty during the game.
100% of them lost weight during the game.
100% of them competed in challenges.
100% of them found it hard to sleep at night.
100% of them cast votes against other players.

So I predict from this information that the winner of Survivor Vanuatu will be an American over the age of 21 that loses weight, goes hungry, gets thirsty, competes in challenges, votes against others and finds it hard to sleep at night.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ
S9 PTB is Here, It's hot!!!!!

Gothmog 2886 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-22-04, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gothmog Click to send private message to Gothmog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One"
It is believed that people with a higher capacity for game playing are selected from these areas in an attempt to produce a stronger demographical outcome.

Believed by whom? What exactly do you mean by "stronger demographical outcome"? This sounds like doublespeak to me. Are you talking ratings? It seems natural that people from the more populated parts of the country would have more survivors, so I fail to see the significance of the "demographics."

Then at key points during the game specific challenges are inserted that will stack the deck in the favor of the desired result.

The idea of putting challenges at specific places in the competition has been bandied about before, and largely debunked--I believe because of regulations regarding "game shows" in the wake of the scandals in the 50s, although I can't find posts to that effect.

And not to be rude, but how exactly is this spoiler information? It seems a better fit for "Fanatics."

09-22-04, 10:35 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One"
Let me explain it a little better. This is merely an observation, not fact. It's stated at the very top of the web page when you click on the link.

Now, you are free to draw your own conclusions, but we have been watching reality TV for a good deal of time now and there is an obvious trend that is occuring on more than one show. We will continue to see this year play out and when it comes to an end we will see the same result with a winner coming from either the northeastern or west coast of the United States (not the midwest or north or south).

Is this an actual spoiler? Well, it's not an exact science but you can learn a lot from common sense so draw your own conclusion about the diagram. I hope it gives some people a better insight and I will do my best to strengthen this observation with other hard facts to make it more evident to the nay sayers

09-22-04, 10:50 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One"
but you can learn a lot from common sense

You sure can!

09-23-04, 11:12 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One"
PART 2 is now available in the original post above.

09-23-04, 11:38 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One"
people tend to vote for other people that are similar to themselves.

Do you not think alliances have something to do with this? For instance, the old guys are together due to the fact they are similar in age...not what part of the country they are from!

You or someone is doing a lot of work here and I don't think you are on the right track. Some people may vote due to a reagional bias during the first couple of votes. But come on...the winner has been based on how they played the game (for the majority) or alliances.

How many people have you heard say that they voted for someone because they were from a big city? I have not heard it ever mentioned.

09-23-04, 12:13 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One"
I'm just saying - All things being equal. If they had to choose between two people they didn't like or were indifferent about (which happens regularly). Then the one closer to home is typically the choice to vote in favor of.

I entirely hear what you are saying and I appreciate the feedback. My entire argument has not yet been posted. I'm getting it out there as it is made available. There are other factors that I will show you that relate to the shows motive.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-04, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One"
I can't quite see that there is any type of manipulation here. If the producers and/or CBS wanted to hit a large metropolitan area in Pennsylvania, then Pittsburgh would not be the city they would be concentrating on. Philadelphia is by far and away the largest city in the state with a population in the surrounding area that is at least double that of Western Pennsylvania. There have been three Survivor contestants from this (the Pittsburgh) immediate area, of which two have won. If they had been chosen to increase ratings, Pittsburgh is probably not the city that can do that. And believe me, no one from Philly would be cheering on a 'Burgher.

09-23-04, 12:45 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One"
This isn't about cities or even specific states; it's about regions. Specifically the northeast and the west coast.

I don't know much about Pittsburgh or Philadelphia specifically, but I do believe someone from Philadelphia would be much more likely to vote for someone from Pittsburg or New York or Boston, than say TEXAS, Kansas, or Nebraska.

There will be more information that is specific to motive soon.

abbahammer 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-23-04, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail abbahammer Click to send private message to abbahammer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One"
Your logic is completely flawed. It's all about numbers. There are more people on the coast of the US than elsewhere. It only makes sense there are more winners from there. I would think a lot of the challenges would benefit people who were rural. It seems to me, that they have split the challenges to be a variety of things. Many physical challenges, a few mental, but these challenges are not at all regionally biased. You could just as well have a very physical person from a big city as from the mid-west.

You would think that since every survivor has been somewhere warm, that the location itself benefits those who are used to the hotter weather (southerners).

Voting could be somewhat regional, but I have made friends wherever I go and I would ally myself with people who I got along with. But to think there is a conspiracy about this is rather odd. You wouldn't also be known as "Chill One" now would you?

Abbahammer

09-23-04, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One"
Well, if you want to talk regions, then you better get the regions straight. Western Pennsylvania is often considered to be a Midwestern area in some demographers view, while others often view it to be a Mid-Atlantic area. Very few demographers that I am aware of would consider it to be the Northeast.

Another flaw in your argument is something you state. You know little about Pittsburgh. If you did, you would know that natives (of which I am one) do not identify with Boston, New York, or Philadelphia. We would point to cities with which we have much in common, such as Cleveland, Chicago, Indianapolis, or (stretching a bit) Baltimore. We see ourselves as blue-collar (even a professional like me), more rural than metropolitan, and salt of the earth. If I was on Survivor and was basing my vote on who I felt more afinity for (which I wouldn't, by the way), it would more likely be someone from the middle part of the U.S.

And last but not least, I cannot for the life of me fathom how a challenge of any kind can be created or manipulated to benefit one region over another.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-04, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One"
well, i for one do find this interesting, even if i agree that it isn't really a spoiler. i agree about the over/under-representation of certain areas and would like more regional diversity.

this last coment - geographical affinity re: potential voting - IS perhaps spoilerish, or at least worth noting as a potential trend when evaluating/projecting the game. i don't think it's a sure-fire thing by any stretch though, and could go both ways (specifically in that environment plays some effect in philosophy/world-view, and that people from the same region will therefore be more likely to share those views and thus potential friendships; however, peeps from the same area may be even MORE likely to form dislikes in some cases when they don't share commonalities, and it could be based on anything - a Dallas native who isn't a Cowboys fan; a conservative in Boston; a Catholic in Salt Lake City; etc; etc; etc; to say nothing of personal quirks/attitudes that might drive someone else up the wall)

thanks for posting

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-04, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One"
Did you bring this over here because your same thread on Sucks got locked after 3 responses? I guess we really are a lot more tolerant.

This may be of statistical interest to some, but it is not a spoiler.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

abbahammer 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-23-04, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail abbahammer Click to send private message to abbahammer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One"

Abbahammer

09-23-04, 02:09 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One"
It was incomplete on the other board and was never given a chance. The information collectively has strong merit upon completion. Give it a chance.

09-23-04, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One"
LAST EDITED ON 09-23-04 AT 03:14 PM (EST)

It's not being given a chance because nothing has been proven, it's just a bunch of numbers thrown together and you will never be able to say so-and-so won because they live in a certain area or because of whom they hang out with. It just can't be done. You can't account for human nature regardless of where they are from.

To have your research taken seriously, I'd suggest completing the whole thing FIRST and then having a proven point in place before posting it. Posting bits and parts and then adding as you go along and asking us to give it a shot isn't going to work.

Survivor 5 - Thailand had an unusually large number of people with Texas connections (either lived there or were from there at some point), but it didn't do a thing to determine how people did in the game.

geg6 is correct -- Pittsburgh is considered to be midwestern in the eyes of many people because of their attitudes and ways of doing things.

It's just a matter of time before somebody comes along and compares this research to Mararotu's pie charts. Oh wait, I just did.

Scratch and sniff

09-23-04, 03:20 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One"
*smooches* for Pepe. Thanks for the shout out.

Please, please, please don't lump us in with Philly, the Big Apple, or any city that could produce Boston Rob.

09-23-04, 03:29 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One"
Glad to help out... but could you do something about Western PA contestants ending up dating Eastern contestants?

Scratch and sniff

09-23-04, 03:35 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One"
Believe me, if I could pry Amber from Boston Rob's clutches, I'd be happy to send her north. And as far as Jenna and Ethan? I think Ethan is the one that needs saving there.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-04, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One"
Please, please, please don't lump us in with Philly

Hey! If I didn't truly respect and admire you, geg, I would be highly offended!

Doesn't want to be lumped in with Pittsburgh either!

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-23-04, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One"
IMNVHO all this statistical stuff is a load of bilge. The sample size is way too small for the stats to mean jack squat, and by the time it would have time to be big enough, either most of us will be pushing up weeds or they won't be making Survivors any longer.

09-24-04, 08:30 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One"
I *heart* you, too, Spidey. And if I had to pick among Philly, the Big Apple, and Boston as the city I'd most like to be lumped in with, it would certainly be Philly. At least it's still in the great Keystone State. *grin*

09-24-04, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One"
But geggy--if this theory is correct we're a cinch to win a Survivor one of these days!!!!

Let's apply!!!

Logic Wins 16 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-04, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Logic%20Wins Click to send private message to Logic%20Wins Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Conspiracy Theory"
First time poster here, but I have made my own observations on Survivor that I thought might have some spoiler value.
If you look at all previous survivors; Richard, Tina, Ethan,Vecipia, Brian, Jenna, Sandra, & Amber, every one of them has the letter "A" in their first name. I realize that "A" is a common letter to have in a first name but 8 of 8 seems like more than just coincidence. Especially when you consider the fact that the producer has only one vowel in his first name, which is of course 'A'.
I don't have any facts to back this up but I think MB is conspiring to make sure the winner has an 'A' in their first name. He is specifically designing challenges to be geared towards people with the right name. I don't know yet how he does this but I am sure he is.

09-24-04, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Logic%20Wins Click to send private message to Logic%20Wins Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Conspiracy Theory"
I forgot to add, that so far my logic is being supported in Vanuatu as the first 2 boots, Brook and Dolly, did not have an 'A' in their first name. All of those who do are still in the game. If next weeks pick holds true and John K is next out, I think we can all admit I am on to something.
My predictions: Winner will be either Ami,Brady,Chad,Eliza,Lea,Leann,Lisa,Mia,Travis, or Twila.
I have a few other theories to narrow it down more but those will have to wait.

miamicatt 9247 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-04, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail miamicatt Click to send private message to miamicatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Conspiracy Theory"
This rock keeps tigers away.

09-24-04, 11:51 AM (EST)
41. "RE: Conspiracy Theory"
Come on now Miamicatt, now you are just being ridiculous. Everyone knows there are no tigers on Vanuatu. The sacred rock just guarantees an IC win as long as you respect it and put it on a stick.

miamicatt 9247 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-04, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miamicatt Click to send private message to miamicatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Conspiracy Theory"
*snort*

Sorry -- I tend to throw in random and obscure Simpsons references in my everyday speech. I get a lot of wierd looks.

And it isn't just the hat.

09-24-04, 01:22 PM (EST)
45. "Aaaah Cobras!"
Aaaah Cobras! Send in the mongoose.

09-24-04, 12:39 PM (EST)
44. "Now this..."
sounds like a real conspiracy to me. All those poor people with only o's, i's, e's, and u's in their names are total losers anyway.

09-24-04, 11:08 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One"
You may be right, Emy. They are obviously doing everything possible to force us to do it, from making sure there are more contestants from our area to manipulating the challenges to make sure we win. For sure, we'd be the F2.

-I think we should be a team on TAR. Just think, then we could make the 'Burgh the all-time reality show city. And two more hot women from Pittsburgh. It's a win-win.

09-24-04, 11:37 AM (EST)
40. "RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One"
OMH, I LOVE TAR!!!

When do applications for TAR 7?? come out???

No wait, I can't, my OX is broken, I can't do it

Oooooh, we both have As in our first names WOOHOO!!!! although my name starts with A so I'm a shoo in to win in our F2!!

09-24-04, 12:15 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One"
Bwhahahahahahahahaha!

-if it comes to that, I am so changing my name to Ail. Don't you think it fits?

09-24-04, 04:25 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One"
Thought you'd like that!!!

I like Ale for you better!!

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-24-04, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Winner Manipulation - Part One"
Just my 2 cents here...

I don't see ANYTHING spoiler-worthy from the site or the links. However, I do believe it is an EXCELLENT reference tool. It is good to know different challenges, different luxury items, voting patterns, etc.

Good to reference, yes. Definitely a worthy site for that. But it is Major Suckola in terms of spoiling. I mean, the fact that most of the winners come from major metropolitan areas is probably due to the fact that most of America lives within 40 miles of some major metropolitan area of 250K or more.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-04, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "People keep bumping this"
... with posts that are distinctly 'unspoilerish' so I'm locking it.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •