The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Okay, TARSucks, Let's VOTE!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-18-03, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Okay, TARSucks, Let's VOTE!!!"
Oops... I'm late!!! I would make up an excuse, but after working every day last weekend, the truth is that I just completely lost track of which day was which, and when I realized this morning that today was Wednesday, I knew I screwed up.

Speaking of screwing up, another rather pathetic performance last week. Congratulations to rucksack, sjunkim_ab, and Breezy for being the only three to correctly predict that Russell and Cindy would finish last. And an important reminder to all of us this week: if Bebo changes her pick, immediately pick whoever she switched it from .

Good Luck this week, everyone!!! Review the rules, then vote:

1) Post the name of the team that you think will be eliminated from the race as the subject line of your message. That means hilight and delete the area that says "RE: Okay, TARSucks, Let's VOTE!!!" and replace it with one of the following:

David/Jeff (Best Friends)
Jon/Al (Clowns)
Kelly/Jon (Engaged)
Millie/Chuck (Virgins)
Monica/Sheree (NFL Wives)
Reichen/Chip (Married)
Steve/Dave (Air Traffic Controllers)
Steve/Josh (Father/Son)
Tian/Jaree (Models)

2) Reply to this message only (That means click reply at the bottom of MY post, not at the bottom of some other vote or a vote tally).

3) This is not a discussion thread. Only posts containing votes should be posted... if you want to comment on something someone said, do it in another thread.

4) Make any other predictions (who will get the fast forward, who will finish first, etc) in the body of your message.

Good Luck!

Our Record this Season: 0-3

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Tian/Jaree (Models) IceCat 06-18-03 1
   RE: Tian/Jaree (Models) SaphireLady 06-19-03 19
 Millie/Chuck cyclehausen 06-18-03 2
 Steve/Dave Efjendar 06-18-03 3
 Osh Kosh B'Josh (and Steve) curveball 06-18-03 4
 Millie/Chuck magic_star 06-18-03 5
 Steve/Dave PlumBlossom 06-18-03 6
 Steve/Josh (Father/Son) sjunkim_ab 06-18-03 7
 Steve/Dave munson 06-18-03 8
 Steve/Dave TODDLJ 06-18-03 9
 Steve/Dave (Bebo pick someone else ... LeftPinky 06-18-03 10
 Steve & Dave moonbaby 06-18-03 11
 Steve&Dave rucksack 06-18-03 12
 Steve/Dave railfan 06-18-03 13
 RE: Steve/Dave djk 06-18-03 14
   Tian/Jaree buckeyegirl 06-18-03 15
 Steve/Dave VanQ1 06-19-03 16
 Steve/Dave SteffiGurl 06-19-03 17
 "David, Jeff.... realitybites 06-19-03 18
 Vote Totals So Far... IceCat 06-19-03 20
   Non-Elim... tribephyl 06-19-03 37
 Father/Son VerucaSalt 06-19-03 21
 Steve/Dave wildchickenhunter 06-19-03 22
 Steve And Dave Wacko Jacko 06-19-03 23
 Steve/Dave Bebo 06-19-03 24
 steve/dave smiles 06-19-03 25
 Steve / Dave managerr 06-19-03 26
 Steve/Dave Jims02 06-19-03 27
 Traffic guys pinay_racer 06-19-03 28
 Steve/Dave mtopaz 06-19-03 29
 Steve / Dave ShowMeTheWinner 06-19-03 30
 Steve/Dave sleeeve 06-19-03 31
 Millie/Upchuck drawde236 06-19-03 32
 Reichen and Chip bris 06-19-03 33
 Steve/Dave (Air Traffic Controllers... Alex5000 06-19-03 34
 Tian/ Jaree survivorscott 06-19-03 35
 Steve/Dave Breezy 06-19-03 36
 Steve and Dave !!!!! katem 06-19-03 38
 Steve/Dave ulalame 06-19-03 39
 Steve/Dave (Air Traffic Controllers... true 06-19-03 40
 Steve/Dave Devious Weasel 06-19-03 41
 Vote Totals So Far... IceCat 06-19-03 42
 Steve & Dave ejm92 06-19-03 43
 Dave/Steve L82LIFE 06-19-03 44
 David/Jeff TeamJoisey 06-19-03 45
 Steve & Dave Serendipity 06-19-03 46
 Steve/Dave (Air Traffic Controllers... travelingbetty 06-19-03 47
 Final Vote Tally IceCat 06-19-03 48

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-18-03, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Tian/Jaree (Models)"
Just cuz I hate 'em!

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-19-03, 03:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Tian/Jaree (Models)"
yea I could not decide but I am going to go with them. If not them then Steve and Dave.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-18-03, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Millie/Chuck"
I think we're all in for a big surprise this week.

Efjendar 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-18-03, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Efjendar Click to send private message to Efjendar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Steve/Dave "
That knee is going to give out at a crucial moment

curveball 225 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-03, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail curveball Click to send private message to curveball Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Osh Kosh B'Josh (and Steve)"
aka wheezer/geezer...
aka Steve and the mailman's son...

FF: Jon/Kelly
First: Jon/Kelly

Other guesses:

Steve/Dave somehow manage to avoid elimination again...for a week.

Phil offers Chocolate and Peanutbutter to Tian and Jaree, but they opt for a pack of smokes instead.

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-03, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Millie/Chuck"
I'm going based on the preview thing.
But if they don't get eliminated this week, then I think they'll make it to the final three.

FF: No One

First Place: Tian/Jaree

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-18-03, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Steve/Dave"
How much longer can their luck hold out?

sjunkim_ab 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-18-03, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sjunkim_ab Click to send private message to sjunkim_ab Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Steve/Josh (Father/Son)"

----
Previously known as sjunkim

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-18-03, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Steve/Dave"
They're older, they're slower, they're out of shape, they're hurting, and they don't even have the Fast Forward to fall back upon.

They got lucky last week. Their luck runs out this week.

TODDLJ 421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-18-03, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TODDLJ Click to send private message to TODDLJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Steve/Dave"
Okay, I give up preview analysis.

I'm going to go with sheer logic.

Steve and Dave suck the most, so they go next.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-18-03, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Steve/Dave (Bebo pick someone else please)"
Logic says they can't continue to be so bad and still not be eliminated... Phil says... Steve and Dave, you are the last team to arrive. Feel free to mess with the other teams flight schedules as you see fit.

FF: Jon/Kelly (too early, will cost them the race)

First: Jon/Kelly

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-03, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Steve & Dave"
I remembered to vote! These guys are playing on borrowed time.
*directs them right out of the game with those runway flashlight thingies*

rucksack 185 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-18-03, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rucksack Click to send private message to rucksack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Steve&Dave"
Even with the bunching they just can't keep up and odds are they drive as slow as they walk. They are no longer motivated, and let's face it, tired and just want to sit on a beach in sequesterville...

FF Kelly&Jon

railfan 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-18-03, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail railfan Click to send private message to railfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Steve/Dave"
LAST EDITED ON 06-18-03 AT 07:55 PM (EST)

I am going to play the Malaysia spoiler until proven wrong, so the preview focus on M/C and the semi-popular choice of S/J will be ignored. J/K either get the FF or are eliminated, but magic_star's research indicates a non-previewed team being eliminated twice in a row is unlikely. T/J seem to be edited as comic relief and will hang around for at least another week, so S/D as the weakest team is my pick to go.

djk 276 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-03, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djk Click to send private message to djk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Steve/Dave"
I think the detour will get them with their knee problems. Of course that is if some team doesn't screw up like last week!!

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-03, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Tian/Jaree "
LAST EDITED ON 06-18-03 AT 09:43 PM (EST)

Just read what IceCat has to say, and you have my reason for voting them out. (Yes, this goes against my PTTE, but I'm voting dangerously tonight.)

FF: Millie/Chuck

A Kyngsladye Kreation
~edited for clarification

VanQ1 66 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-19-03, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VanQ1 Click to send private message to VanQ1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Steve/Dave"
I think that the rapelling and trek through the forest that we see R/C doing, is near the end and Steve and Dave can not even hope to keep up.

My heart hopes that Millie bites it this week, but logic says the old boys.

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-19-03, 02:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SteffiGurl Click to send private message to SteffiGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Steve/Dave"
Going with the easy vote

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-19-03, 03:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. ""David, Jeff...."
...you're the last team to arrive. I'm sorry to tell you that you've both been eliminated from the race."

We're still in a very confusing period, so don't pay any attention to my votes for awhile. Just one piece of advice: mistrust the obvious.

06-19-03, 07:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Vote Totals So Far..."

This is post #20 summarizing 19 votes and 1 tally.

Not a very close race with Steve/Dave the runaway favorites!

Votes:
11 Steve/Dave (Air Traffic Controllers)
3 Tian/Jaree (Models)
2 Steve/Josh (Father/Son)
2 Millie/Chuck (Virgins)
1 David/Jeff (Best Friends)

UTR:
Jon/Al (Clowns)
Kelly/Jon (Engaged)
Reichen/Chip (Married)

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-03, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Non-Elim..."
Although, Millie and Chuck will arrive last, they will be saved by the (early) non-elimination leg.

tribephyl

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-19-03, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Father/Son"
Why? I have no clue.
Team ATC should be my vote but they remind me of Jason; just keep coming back from the dead.

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-03, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Steve/Dave"
Back up - The virgins(Millie and Chuckie)

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-03, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Steve And Dave"
These guys are now walking from spot to spot. They are finished.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-03, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Steve/Dave"
I would love for it to be Bridezilla & Jon, or Dumb & Dumberer (Dave & Jeff), but since we've seen the ATC's in the previews making their "threat" to the models, I think it's their time to go. I'm applying the same logic I did last week before I switched my vote - their story has been told.

I think Bridezilla & Jon will go for the FF and will finish first.

I am also picking Bridezilla & Jon as my alternate pick because: 1) they might not take the FF and might just be lost (not a surprise for them) and 2) I like typing Bridezilla.

My record: 1 right, 1 wrong, 1 shoulda stayed with my gut

Bebo, Mistress of the Painfully Obvious and your American Idol PTTE co-champ

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-03, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "steve/dave"
Unless someone makes a major mistake, it it time for these two to go.

Alt pick: Kelly/Jon

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

06-19-03, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Steve / Dave"
Going with Malaysia until proven wrong as well.

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-03, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Steve/Dave"
Hey, I gotta be right sometime...

-Steve/Josh are safe, because they have to make up in a later episode, after tonite's argument.
-Tian/Jaree seem most likely to feel uncomfortable in India. Possibly Monica/Sheree tho.

Steve and Dave are gone! BYE!

A 2003 IceCat original

pinay_racer 122 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-03, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pinay_racer Click to send private message to pinay_racer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Traffic guys"
just the logical choice

alternate vote-father/son

ff-kelly/jon

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-19-03, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Steve/Dave"
I'm just going to keep putting them down until they go - logic tells me they can't keep up much longer.

Alt: Kelly/Jon - they are very poor at teamwork, and their stupidity could help Steve and Dave last yet another week. But I think they will try for the fast forward, and if they don't bungle it, Steve and Dave are history.

Mmmm Topaz

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-19-03, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Steve / Dave"
Can't imagine them keeping up with the group with so much physical stuffs going on in this season of TAR.

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)
Hail the purple rock! Hallelujah..... Oh glory!

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-03, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Steve/Dave"
This team has come full circle:

E1: Jetted to the front of the pack (pun intended), then suffer potential race-ending injury

E2: Doubt themselves, and take the FF...

E3: Regain confidence... and manage to stave off elimination

E4: Have proven that two old guys can do well... now they leave with smiles on thier faces.

(Makes a good story, no?)

drawde236 317 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-19-03, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drawde236 Click to send private message to drawde236 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Millie/Upchuck"
Ok, going on the fact that coed teams suck and that Dave is an amateur race car driver, I'm going with Millie and Upchuck

bris 143 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-03, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bris Click to send private message to bris Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Reichen and Chip"
I hate them
But this is how I think the other teams wil place
1 Kelly/Jon FAST FOWARD
2 Jeff/David
3 Jon/Al
4 Mille/Chuck
5 Monica and Shree
6 Tian and Jaree
7 Josh and Dad
8 Steve and Dave
* Millie and chuck dont take FF they were at the roadblock said in the previews
* Millie and Chuck stay in because they have the relationship probs. next week
* I think Reichen and Chip loose because they get off the plane

Alex5000 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-19-03, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alex5000 Click to send private message to Alex5000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Steve/Dave (Air Traffic Controllers)"
They just can't keep up!

FF: Jon/Kelly
First Place: Jon/Kelly

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-03, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Tian/ Jaree"
Just because of the preview.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-03, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Steve/Dave"
Bye slowpokes!

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-03, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Steve and Dave !!!!!"
I have not had time to spoil this week. So, if Ms. Bebo says it's them, then it's them.

to Ms. Bebo.

TAR PTTE Defending Champion

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-19-03, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Steve/Dave"
LAST EDITED ON 06-19-03 AT 04:43 PM (EST)

Alt: David/Jeff

Going with some spoilers, and some preview info.

Based on the Malaysia sighting, Millie/Chuck, Steve/Josh and Jon/Al are safe this week.

I think that Jon/Kelly are the couple who "question their relationship" in E5, and who stick around to "forge a surprising new attitude" in E6, and that Tian/Jeree, the single blonds, are the women confronted by men in India (E6), and so they are safe for a couple of episodes.

This leaves Reichen/Chip, Monica/Sheree, Steve/Dave and David/Josh as being at risk this episode. Monica/Sheree and Reichen/Chip did well last episode and have generally been playing pretty smart, and I think they'll stick around a bit longer, leaving David/Jeff and Steve/Dave.

So, I'm going with the obvious, Steve/Dave, because they've been struggling and no longer have the FF to go for. I think if David/Jeff are lagging, they'll use the FF option before being eliminated. However, this week could surprise us with a David/Jeff boot too, so I'm going to pick them for both my alternate, and for the FF.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-03, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Steve/Dave (Air Traffic Controllers)"
Before Bebo changes her mind.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-03, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Steve/Dave"
-It's time

06-19-03, 05:35 PM (EST)
42. "Vote Totals So Far..."
This is post #42 summarizing 40 votes and 2 tallies.

Not a very close race with Steve/Dave still the runaway favorites!

Keep voting people!

Votes:
27 Steve/Dave (Air Traffic Controllers)
4 Tian/Jaree (Models)
3 Steve/Josh (Father/Son)
3 Millie/Chuck (Virgins)
1 David/Jeff (Best Friends)
1 Reichen/Chip (Married)
1 Non-Elimination Round

UTR:
Jon/Al (Clowns)
Kelly/Jon (Engaged)

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-03, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Steve & Dave"
Physical weakness catches up with them.....

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-03, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Dave/Steve"
I really wanted to pick somebody that was UTR this time, but I can't make myself do it.

I think these two have played out their part and will be on their way to losers lodge.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-19-03, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "David/Jeff"

Of course, Steve and Dave are the worst team remaining. But the old guys are relying on some stupid and futile gesture on somebody's part.
David and Jeff are just the guys to do it.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

Serendipity 525 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-03, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Serendipity Click to send private message to Serendipity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Steve & Dave"
Don't see them rapelling very fast and can't hike worth a damn. Don't think they can navigate the roads well once they have no one to follow.

FF: Kelly & Jon, but don't think they'll be first

travelingbetty 296 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-03, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail travelingbetty Click to send private message to travelingbetty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Steve/Dave (Air Traffic Controllers)"
I am going with the herd but I also think their story is done. They squandered the FF and tonight looks physical.

06-19-03, 07:58 PM (EST)
48. "Final Vote Tally"

This is post #48 summarizing 45 votes and 3 tallies.
Not a very close race with Steve/Dave the easy winners and Tian/Jaree a distant second...

Votes:
31 Steve/Dave (Air Traffic Controllers)
4 Tian/Jaree (Models)
3 Steve/Josh (Father/Son)
3 Millie/Chuck (Virgins)
2 David/Jeff (Best Friends)
1 Reichen/Chip (Married)
1 Non-Elimination Round

UTR:
Jon/Al (Clowns)
Kelly/Jon (Engaged)

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •