The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Insider Ep1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-19-04, 04:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Insider Ep1"
MarcoPolo is either a bit tardy or just not as involved as before.
So I bring to you the insider clips. They are still something of value.Yes?
Courtesy of SurvivorShrine

Chapter One

"Chad and His Foot"
Chad discusses his preparations for the challenge and what he does with his artificial foot. He explains that he needs to get all of the sand out of it. Meanwhile, John Paylok watches and states that this challenge determines who is ready to play.

"Yasur's First Night"
In order to keep warm on the first night, Twila steps up and helps to bring a tree down by walking on it. The women snuggle together and use the pawn fronds for warth. They cheer on Twila, and Twila says how she is worried about coming on too strong, but that it is in her nature.

"Brady's Hungry"
Brady discusses the little food he has eaten, mostly coconut. He is optomistic about the fire, saying that they will eventually get it. He believes it is a difficult thing to do, he says he is more hungry than thirsty.

Chapter Two

"Lopevi's New Camp"
The Lopevi tribe prepares their camp on the first morning. Lea discusses the importance of a shelter and is show building it with Chad and Chris.

"Ami Speculates"
After receiving the treemail, Ami believes the challenge involves individuals performing separate tasks. She hopes they win Immunity, in addition to fire. Ami doesn't want to see a tribemate go and mentions that there has already been talk of who is possibly leaving.

"Yasur Needs Fire"
Lisa discusses that they need fire, she says noone has had any water yet. Mia mentions that some women were already broken down and that fire will help them out a lot.

Chapter Three

"Yasur's Perfect Day"
The tribe is very happy after winning Immunity and flint. They get fire and everyone is excited to drink some clean water. Ami and Scout chant on the beach in excitement, possibly indicating a bond. The tribe is happy and united.

"Bubba's First Impressions"
Travis talks about how great this experience is. He says the welcome ceremony was very inspirational and touching to him. He says the experience was overwhelming and that the Vanuatu people welcomed them in a very kind way.

Chapter Four

"Tribal Council Voting"
JOHN K - votes CHRIS
You did not do well in the game today. I'm looking out for the future of this team. We really need to win on those balance beams, because I know they're gonna come again. Take it easy.

RORY - votes BROOK
Brook buddy, you've got a fantastic sense of humor. You were not my first choice, but I'm voting my strategy. Just to follow the unit of the elders, you gotta go. And nothing personal, it's just business.

BROOK - votes CHRIS
Chris, you made me laugh harder in the last three days than ten to twenty of my closest friends who made me laugh. Ten to fifteen guys, you know. But, I'm making this vote to save my own butt and it's definatly strategy. Good luck, bud.

CHRIS - votes BROOK
Just playing the game. I started playing it when I got to the beach. It's all part of the game man.

LEA - votes BROOK
You're a casulaty of war. You put me in charge, have everybody listen to me. I'm gonna tell them how to vote.

BRADY - votes RORY
Rory, if you get voted off tonight we're gonna miss your sage comments around camp. Right now man, it's all about team, we gotta win. Take care.

JOHN P - votes CHRIS
My vote's vote Chris tonight because part of this game is surviving challenges. And Chris, right now your the weakest link on the team.

CHAD - votes BROOK
You're a good guy, but I think you need to be a little bit more focused for what you're doing around camp.

TRAVIS - votes BROOK
This is a very heavy, hard time. You're a great friend, but I was asked to be in an alliance with person 'A'. Wish you had come to me first.

Chapter Five

"Brook's Final Words"

Chapter Six

"Brook the Day After"
Brook is happy about the chance to have played the game. He is upset because Survivor is such a big thing in his life, and he wishes he could have tested himself by staying longer. Brook says he got along well with a lot of people and that he doesn't have any hard feelings. Brook says getting on the show was a very cool experience, he says different strategies of the game don't always work or don't work. He said he wanted to be under the radar, he says that John and Travis were his friends and that if he did play more agressive that he would have lost quickly as well.

Sn'DCS©MMIV
The ABC is here!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Insider Ep1 Sue 09-19-04 1
 RE: Survivor Insider Ep1 Flowerpower 09-19-04 2
 RE: Survivor Insider Ep1 MattyMax 09-19-04 3
   RE: Survivor Insider Ep1 yourstruly 09-19-04 4
   Minor, but significant, transcript ... FesterFan1 09-19-04 5
       RE: Minor, but significant, transcr... Brownroach 09-20-04 6
 Thanks Tribe! LookeeLoo 09-22-04 7
 Complete transcript Brownroach 09-23-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Sue 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-19-04, 05:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sue Click to send private message to Sue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Insider Ep1"
LAST EDITED ON 09-22-04 AT 02:17 PM (EST)

They are still of value. I miss Marko's detail. It looks like some of the posters at Sucks are trying to provide more of the information. I know those of us who can't get the Insider to work really appreciate any effort to provide this data. Thank you.

I miss Marko's snarky and timely thoughts. He did a fantastic job on an underappreciated and labor-intensive task. I checked every week last summer at Londy's to see whether he had updated his site with some new funny insights on the survivors. It looks like he's not maintaining that this season.

Marko posted here in August, but I've seen almost nothing from him since late May. I hope he is doing well.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-04, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Insider Ep1"
Thanks for doing this, Tribe! It does provide some hidden insight at times and I know that it's alot of work. It is appreciated.

Wondering how Marko is doing this season??? and missing his off color additives!

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-19-04, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor Insider Ep1"
I guess it's what we knew before, but we really see the 'elder alliance' and how sarge is in charge:

LEA - votes BROOK
You're a casulaty of war. You put me in charge, have everybody listen to me. I'm gonna tell them how to vote.

RORY - votes BROOK
Brook buddy, you've got a fantastic sense of humor. You were not my first choice, but I'm voting my strategy. Just to follow the unit of the elders, you gotta go. And nothing personal, it's just business.

TRAVIS - votes BROOK
This is a very heavy, hard tme. You're a great friend, but I was asked to be in an alliance with person 'A'. Wish you had come to me first.

How much you wanna bet that person A is Lea?

BROOK - votes CHRIS
Chris, you made me laugh harder in the last three days than ten to twenty of my closest friends who made me laugh. Ten to fifteen guys, you know. But, I'm making this vote to save my own butt and it's definatly strategy. Good luck, bud.

It seems that Brook knew his butt was on the line.

BRADY - votes RORY
Rory, if you get voted off tonight we're gonna miss your sage comments around camp. Right now man, it's all about team, we gotta win. Take care.

This isn't a Sandra voting for Johny or Shii voting for Amber as a warning or chastisement. Brady seems totally clueless about how the tribe is voting. But he also doesn't know at all who's going, If you get voted off tonight... The elder alliance knew exactly who was going home tonight.

It seems that the elders played a little divide and conquer among the younger guys.

yourstruly 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-19-04, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yourstruly Click to send private message to yourstruly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor Insider Ep1"
The "save my own butt" comment from Brook makes me
wonder more now about Brady. I was not in the camp
that thought Brady voted Rory out of strategy. However
if Brook knew the older guys were voting for him maybe
Brady really did see how the alliances were going.
I would agree that Rory would be the person
whose place I would try to take.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-04, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Minor, but significant, transcript error"
Having seen the voting confessional video, I'm sure that what Travis really says is that he "was asked to be in an alliance first day." Given that he was pretty choked up in making this vote, I think it means that the only real possibilities for who asked him are Lea and Chris. If he made the agreement with Lea, he made his vote out of solidarity. However, I think it's more likely that his alliance is with Chris and he had to vote for Brook to save his alliance-mate's butt.

Furthermore, his pre-show comments (including the pre-show commercial where he says "friends don't stab you in the back", which was taken from his pre-show interview) have set him up, in classic Burnett fashion, as the guy who trusted too much with the wrong person. I'd look for that theme to develop.

Fester

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-04, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Minor, but significant, transcript error"
I'm sure that what Travis really says is that he "was asked to be in an alliance first day." ...However, I think it's more likely that his alliance is with Chris and he had to vote for Brook to save his alliance-mate's butt.

That would fit with Chris' statement that he started playing the game as soon as he hit the beach. What we saw made it appear that Lea initiated the idea of an elders' alliance and brought it to Chris, but Chris may have been setting up alliances from day one.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-22-04, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Thanks Tribe!"
I was missing Marco and still miss his humor, but I really appreciate your taking this on!

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-04, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Complete transcript"
Courtesy of Fever. I excised the voting segment since tribephyl already posted it above.

----------------------
Chad & His Foot
----------------------

Description: Watch as Chad readies himself for his tribe’s first Challenge. How well does he think he will perform? Find out now.

Chad: (Cleans out his foot, guys look on) First thing I had to do in preparing my leg for the challenge was to clear all the sand out and any extra weight, and then I have a waterproof sleeve that goes over the socket. This is my first time doing this, and I really don’t have any butterflies; I’m not very nervous at all. When we get there it might be a different story.

John P: This challenge will be a tale to tell all. This challenge will actually prove to other people in the tribe who’s really weak, and who’s really strong; who’s here to play and who’s not.

----------------------
Yasur’s First Night
----------------------

Description: Watch Yasur arrive at camp their first night as Twila climbs a tree to help her tribemates stay dry.

(Girls yammer)

Dolly: Here’s the treemail. Where are we?

Eliza: (Confessional) Reality set in quickly once we arrived at camp. We were like, “Oh my god, we need a place to sleep tonight."

Twila: I think shelter oughta be the first thing, we can git water in the mornin. A temporary one, just tonight, and we can fix it up good in the mornin.

Girls: Yeah

Scout: You think we can build something tonight?

Girls: Yeah

Lisa??? Leann??? Lea??? (SORRY, GOT A LITTLE CONFUSED BY ALL THE ANDROGYNOUS NAMES): What else are we going to do? (Laughs)

(Girls gather bamboo trunks)

Girls : It’s raining bamboo. Careful! My foot!

Scout: Right now we’re gathering some logs and palm fronds and anything we can find. To pile it up to make a place to sleep tonight.

(The Girls push Twila up a tree)

Girls: I got her foot, coming through, coming through.

Scout: Just hand them to Twila, and she can lay them this way.

Girls: Careful up there. Feel like you’re out on a limb?

Twila: Very much so!

(Girls Babble)

Twila (Confessional): I took the palm leaves and took them up the tree. Figured it was a good idea to overlap them wide to keep some of the water off us. If it starts raining.

Girls: Watch the hand! Ready! One two three! (Cheering) Twila’s a Superstar.

Twila (Confessional): When I got down, everybody cheered. But I don’t know if that’s a good thing or not. I don’t want to come out too strong, but I guess it’s in my nature.

(Girls lay down on bamboo floor and cuddle)

Girls: You should lay on each other cause you’ll keep each other warm.

(Dolly accidentally lays her head down on another girl’s boob)

Dolly: We found plenty of palm fronds, and bamboo, and I think we’re doing pretty well. Doesn’t seem to be too many problems so far.

Eliza: I’m sooo cold! What I wouldn’t give for a fleece right now.

Mia?: (To Dolly) Hey, can you move your arm? Can you move it behind me?

Dolly: Yah.

Mia: Oh, so much better.

Girls: Just pray for a sunny day tomorrow. I just want to fly out on the beach.

Amy???: Can you imagine the guys sleeping, how stiff and awkward they are?

Mia???: I know! Do you think they’re cuddling?
(Laugher)

----------------------
Brady’s Hungry
----------------------

Description: Watch as a hungry Brady tells Insider what his new food source is and why his tribe can’t seem to make fire.

Brady: It’s a good piece of coconut. It’s the only food I had today. I had one for lunch about this size. (Voice cracks) And I’m eating it for my late afternoon snack. I think it’s late afternoon - it seems like it’s been a long day already.

But this tastes good and we’re going to get our fire or die trying, I think. We got a whole bunch of guys with a lot of energy still, so we’re going to keep going.

CUT

I don’t think we’re doing anything wrong. I mean, we get heat, we get embers, it’s just not quite there. I just think it’s hard to do. I don’t think we’re screwing it up. The good part is there’s only one method that’s been offered up to us that seems to work so it’s not like we had a lot of differing opinions on it, we just all wanted it to work. Bad. We’re trying a second method now and we’ll pray for more success.

CUT

I don’t want water as much as I want to be able to fry up one of these plantains right now! I could go for water, I could go for a little while longer without water, but this (gestures to coconut) ain’t doing it for me. I’m used to a little more than that.

----------------------
Brook's Final Words
----------------------

Brook: During these three days in the game I don’t think I have learned much about myself. The one thing I learned is I can’t keep my mouth shut – I do too much talking and not enough listening; even when I thought I was listening, I was talking, and I think that got me in trouble. And uh, what can you do, you know what I mean?

This was a great experience, an experience of a lifetime, and the one thing I have learned is I want to experience more in life, you know, this is just one stop along the tour of crazy Brook air, you know what I mean, and I’m going to keep going, I’ve been stuck on this beautiful girl named Survivor for a while.

And you know, personally, I’m a pretty confident guy. I like where I am. I feel like... I know this game is one of those games where you can’t guarantee who’s going to win, you can’t guarantee who’s the first one voted off, you can’t guarantee anything. And I must have said the wrong thing here and there. I’m thinking maybe even today when I just kind of yelling and screaming and trying to root on Chris - I was trying to root him on. I thought I was doing a good thing.

But basically I had a good feeling with what was going on in camp, and I think when we came back, everything got scrambled, and what can you do, you know what I mean? Like, you know, I got beat. I’m bamboozled right now (AH HAH!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!), but I’m still, it’s crazy, but the one thing I didn’t want was to be the first one voted off. I mean, who the hell wants to be the first person off, but it’s part of the experience. There’s going to be number two all the way to the million dollar winner, and I totally wanted to be involved in more challenges, and more of every day living, and just, you know, be a bigger part of it than I’m going to be. I got three awesome days, and that’s the greatest experience.

I can tell you that, “I thought the greatest experience was watching the village people running around” - it wasn’t. I can tell you, “the greatest experience was meeting all these great people” - it wasn’t. For me, the greatest part of the experience was just the achievement of this goal. But just, knowing how the odds are against anyone who does it, but you know what, if you really believe in yourself and if you just take time to think about the process, you know what I mean, you got to be the adventurous type. Good luck to everyone. What else can I can say?

----------------------
Brook: The Day After
----------------------

Brook: It meant a lot for me to get to the show. I’m a very goal oriented person, and somewhere after playing hockey I was looking for something to reach for and Survivor just, one day, it called my name, and what a cool experience to, to uh, to shoot for you know what I mean, to play this amazing game. The game is so dynamic and I saw the people who were playing the game and I kind of have that kind of background. They’re all adventurous, interesting people with a lot of energy and who love to compete, and I just really fell in love with the game and thought what a great opportunity it would be, to just play that game, so being here is a huge accomplishment, most definitely.

I don’t think being here was ever going to change me. I think, you know, it was just one stop along the way for me. I got at least another 100, 120 years of living an adventurous high-energy, fun way of life, and this is just one amazing adventure along the way

It was a crazy three days, you know what I mean. I learned that, if I have to.. I didn’t know I would have to starve and go without water for three days. But I just dealt. I kind of wish I had lasted longer because I really wanted to test my will, like how long can I go without water, without food, you know to play this amazing game, you know what I mean, cause I’ve always said I’m a pretty adventurous guy, but I’m not the most adventurous guy. If you’re like, “Brook, let's go jump out of a plane”, I'd be like "Naw, I’m all set". “You want to go to the middle of the ocean”, I’m all set. But if you’re like, “Brook for a chance to be on Survivor and play the game you gotta jump out of a plane”, I would’ve jumped. “For a chance to be on Survivor, You gotta eat this rat”, I would have eaten the rat at any point.

You know, the outdoorsy stuff was a cool adventure, cool part of it, just having to deal with that, but you know, just the overall chance to play the game was really the most important thing for me.

I totally bonded with some of those guys; it was pretty cool, we were only there for three days. I feel like I cheated a little bit. That’s the crazy thing about Survivor: There’s no rhyme or reason to it. I don’t feel bad. I’m sitting here and don’t have my feelings hurt because I got voted out because someone didn’t like me, or because I couldn’t compete, or I wasn’t helping out, like, I think it would hurt me a lot more if I got voted off first because of that, if they were just like “oh he doesn’t fit in or this and that”, so basically, I’m not really affected that way, and meeting the guys was cool.

I don’t know if I made any killer bonds. I’m sure when I get to meet them after this I’ll make better bonds with them, but it was only three days.

For me to, I’ve always been someone who shot for the stars, and for me to shoot to the stars, and get there, it’s cool, it’s a good feeling and I’m going to build on that for the rest of my life, I’m gonna keep shootin’ for the stars, and maybe I won’t always get there, but being there’s a part of it, I wanted to win the million bucks and get it, I didn’t get that star. But that’s the great thing, about this game, there’s no like, you can take different strategies in the game, know what I mean, and my strategy to stay under the radar

The first couple of days, you’re taking a chance staying under the radar for the first couple of days, to be the first one voted out. If I was aggressive, like I should – now I look back, it would have probably been a better idea. Me and Travis were really cool the first couple of days, if I had went up to him, if I had went up to Chris, those guys were just looking at me, begging for me to ask, “hey let’s get something going”.

I had something going with JP. I could have had those guys, It would have been very simple to have had those 4, 5 guys easy, but I didn’t want to be that guy that did it, know what I mean, and I thought if I did do that, even if I did make it further, I’d be out of there the sixth, seventh, eighth vote. They’d already be tired on my back if someone was playing the game hard, and I was just trying to avoid that at all costs, and it backfired, know what I mean.

What can you do. It’s over. Chalk it up as a loss.

----------------------
Yasur’s Perfect Day
----------------------

Description: After winning Immunity, the Yasur tribe returns with spirits high. Watch as the tribe bathes in their victory.

(Women splash around in water)

Mia: (Waves Immunity Idol) HEY LADIES!

Girls: WHOOOOOO!!!! YEAH!!!! YI YI YI YI!!!

Ami (Confessional): Scout getting across that balance beam was amazing to me. She’s 60 years old. Her being neck and neck with Chris, and then beating him, like I think really knocked their, his ego in the dirt, and kind of got his head out of the game and really boosted us up a lot.

Lisa: You know what? We worked as a team. That’s what happened. And it worked.

Lisa: (Confessional) It’s thrilling to know that we’re safe, for another three days, we have water now we have fire. I can’t even explain it.

Girls: (Making fire) Okay, that’s it, you gotta hold it this way, keep going, keep going, yeah don’t blow too hard, let it get going for a little before you blow, now let it born. Oh my god. Don’t fall in it! We have to blow on it. There you go! We got it! Woo!!

Twila (Confessional): Yep. We’ve done it. Now we can have fire and I can boil the heck out of the water, cause I am thiiiiiirsty and I am ready. Man, am I ready.

(Ami and Scout on beach at sunset. Scout chants, Ami joins in)

Scout: This chant just says thank you sun for shining on our world today and making it clear for again tomorrow.

-----------------------------
Bubba’s First Impressions
-----------------------------

Description: How is Travis acclimating to his new environment, and what does he think of the Island greeting he received? Watch this to find out.

Bubba: (Confessional) This is an experience that I could have never had on my own, without being on Survivor. Me and my wife, my sweet baby’s got 4 boys, it’s kind of hard to fly everywhere. So we have, you know, take trips and stuff, but nothin like this.

We were on the sailboat for a long time yesterday. I was worn out, the sun was beating down, and then, next thing you know, we come up to this island and all these islanders come out on these canoe-like things, I guess you could say, and it just BLEW you AWAY. I mean you got cold chills. It’s like you just went back 250 years in time. I mean it was just great.

And the remarkable thing about it was, they don’t even speak our language to us. Maybe they speak it, but they didn’t speak it to us. And we felt so welcome. And tuh be able tuh come into an atmosphere that’s, uh, not polluted by the outside world was great

We was on the sailboat fer quite a while. We were sailin’ ‘round lookin at the sights seeing the scenery, the cliffs, the caves, the trees, and it would just blow you away. And the way the islands were set up - I mean I actually saw some flying fish coming outta the wartur. To me that’s miraculous, I’ve never seen uh flying fish. It might seem odd, but I hadn’t.

We came up to the front of the boat, and it’s like in the distance you could see these huts and this fire and stuff and there’s just a long line of stuff on the shore you couldn’t make it out, but as we got closer, we knew it was people, but people, we couldn’t understand what we heard – we heard this loud roaring noise of yelling and stuff and uh I thought, “Travis what have I got myself into,” and when we go in, they came out, they surround our sailboat, they come up, the islanders come off the shore, they surround our boat, they’re hollerin or hoopin and stuff like that. And you just get cold chills, stepping like 250 years back in time, you’re getting cold chills just seeing all of this happen.

It was just priceless. I was really touched when I saw - I guess the boys couldn’t have been more than 8 or 9 years old, working their own boat, maneuvering it, with all those boats around, they were working it just perfect. And it really touched me, to see children at that age and that responsible.

----------------------
Lopevi’s New Camp
----------------------

Description: Watch the action around camp Lopevi as they decide to trek the treacherous jungle in order to find their water source, and then switch to focusing on building their shelter.

Rory: What I want to do is I want to follow this trail, and then when we come down here, and then when we get right around where it says fresh water, start lookin.

Lea (Confessional): This morning when we got up, everyone got out and shook it off a bit, and we said, “Let’s find the water”, so we went and got the map, looked at it

(Men at water hole)

Men: Taste it. Has it got any salt in it? It’s not salt water, it’s fresh. Just remember everything and its brother has pissed in this water upstream.

Brook (Confessional): We found the water. It wasn’t too far down. It looks really clean but it’s still gonna have to be boiled.

(Men chop bamboo)

Rory: We haven’t even started thinking about the fire yet. I think shelter’s more important. The fire’s going to come.

Lea: (Holding bamboo) Will you hold this, Chris?

Lea: We’re trying to get a floor for the shelter and cut the bamboo up. We don’t want to sleep on the ground, don’t want the critters to crawl around our ears at night.

(Preparing shelter)

Bubba: I don’t care if the water’s fresh or not. I’d still - I want a glass of water!

-------------------
Ami Speculates
-------------------

Description: What does Ami think the upcoming Challenge might be, and how important is winning? Watch now to find out.

Ami (Confessional): I think the tree mail note that we’re going to be doing a series of things today and we just have to find the people that are going to be best at each one and really unify, come together, and take all the strengths out of the team and really make them shine.

CUT

Um, I think the challenge is going to bring fire, definitely, but I have no idea what it’s going to be. Yeah, I have not a clue what it’s going to be. Oh my gosh, it is so important to us to win this challenge. We froze again last night and none of us want to do it again. It was really cold and we were ready to have a huge, blazing fire.

CUT

I really think that fire will bring spirit to our camp. Cause a lot of us girls have lost a little bit of our spirit, and it will bring food, it will bring warmth, it will bring WATER. Like we’re really low on water right now. We’ve got some bamboo tied up to bring us water, but I think we really need to get water.

CUT

I hope that fire isn’t the only thing that can be won at this challenge. I hope there’s something else.

CUT

The other things we could win at a challenge is immunity. We could also maybe get some water, or food would be nice.

CUT

If this challenge was for immunity also, it would be really important. I don’t want to lose any of our girls. Like there’s start to be talk on who’s going to go and I’m just not really excited about that at all. I’d really like to see one of the guys go home! Sorry guys!

----------------------
Yasur Needs Fire
----------------------

Description: Unable to drink their water without boiling it first, the women discuss the importance of making fire and staying hydrated.

Lisa: We’re getting ready to uh catch water from bamboo. What we’re basically trying to do is cut down the end of the bamboo off and put the tip in our canteen and tie it down, and hopefully in a couple of hours we’ll have water. We did it last night. We had like ¾ of a canteen full of water. So hopefully we’ll have some today, and the we’ll do it agan tonight and have some in the morning.

CUT

Lisa: We don’t have any water except for the one we got from the bamboo, and actually one of the girls sucked a little bit of water off of, I guess it was a banana leaf, but other than that we have no water. None. We’re thirsty. And so we hope we will have fire today and we’ll be able to boil the water into the little stream and then we’ll have the bamboo.

CUT

Lisa: I think we need a lot –
Amy: Prayer! A LOT
Lisa: - yeah, a lot of prayer. And strength. And what else we need? That’s about it.
Amy: Dry wood. We need a lighter!
Lisa: Dry wood would be really nice. Fire is extremely important right now. Extremely. We were freezing last night. I wanted not only for the water but for, I was freezing. I wanted to sit by the fire last night and I also want to cook something. I know if we get a fire we’ll be motivated to go and find things around here we can cook. Cause I believe there’s a lot of stuff. So fire’s extremely important. I think the most important right now.

CUT

Mia: We definitely need to get a fire running tonight. Or I think we’re going to be in big trouble tomorrow, cause a couple of people are already breaking down a little bit. It’s gettin tough. Gotta keep our tribe strong. So we need to get food in us, other than coconut. And we definitely need to get water. And get a good night’s sleep tonight. So fire seems the only way to do that, so we really need to concentrate on that tonight.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •