The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-17-04, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
From Sucks.

Initial thoughts are that it could mean TC's in back-to-back days for Yasur (if the Dolly spoiler holds). We know that's one of this season's "twists", but Jeff did not reveal that to the Survivors last night. Here's where they get shocked.

If Yasur is truly divided after E2, then it could also foreshadow a tie at TC.

Fester

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal... emydi 09-17-04 1
   RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal... LeftPinky 09-17-04 3
   RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal... KObrien_fan 09-17-04 5
       RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal... emydi 09-17-04 6
           RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal... Jerrethan 09-17-04 7
           RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal... skye 09-18-04 12
 RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal... LeftPinky 09-17-04 2
   RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal... pmspml5 09-17-04 4
 RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal... samboohoo 09-17-04 8
   RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal... RyrieRae 09-17-04 10
 RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal... JohnMc 09-17-04 9
 RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal... survivor_21 09-17-04 11
   RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal... Peachezz 09-19-04 13
       RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal... JohnMc 09-20-04 14
           RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal... Draco Malfoy 09-27-04 25
 No Episodes with double TCs Capn2patch 09-22-04 15
   RE: No Episodes with double TCs tribephyl 09-22-04 16
       RE: No Episodes with double TCs Capn2patch 09-22-04 18
   RE: No Episodes with double TCs Thaibeach 09-22-04 17
       RE: No Episodes with double TCs emydi 09-22-04 19
           RE: No Episodes with double TCs geg6 09-23-04 20
 RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal... volsfan 09-23-04 21
   RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal... JohnMc 09-24-04 22
       RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal... volsfan 09-26-04 24
 RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal... MJewel 09-26-04 23
   RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal... emydi 09-27-04 26
       RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal... jusalurker 09-27-04 27
           RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal... Brownroach 09-27-04 28
               RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal... volsfan 09-27-04 29
                   RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal... Shereebie 09-27-04 30
                       RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal... Brownroach 09-27-04 32
                           RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal... Shereebie 09-28-04 36
                       RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal... volsfan 09-27-04 33
                   RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal... buckeyegirl 09-27-04 31
                       RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal... volsfan 09-27-04 34
                           RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal... MJewel 09-27-04 35
                               RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal... grit 09-28-04 37
                               RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal... uberspoon 09-28-04 38
                                   RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal... jusalurker 09-28-04 39
                                       RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal... volsfan 09-28-04 40
                                           RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal... jusalurker 09-28-04 41
                                               RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal... Brownroach 09-28-04 42
                                                   RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal... Gingerman28 09-28-04 43
                                                   RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal... jusalurker 09-28-04 44
                                                       RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal... MJewel 09-28-04 45
                                                       RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal... Brownroach 09-28-04 46
                                               RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal... jusalurker 09-29-04 62
 RE: True meaning of Episode 3 title... tangible4me 09-28-04 47
   RE: True meaning of Episode 3 title... dabo 09-28-04 48
       RE: True meaning of Episode 3 title... tangible4me 09-28-04 49
           RE: True meaning of Episode 3 title... dabo 09-28-04 50
               RE: True meaning of Episode 3 title... tangible4me 09-28-04 51
                   RE: True meaning of Episode 3 title... KObrien_fan 09-28-04 52
                       RE: True meaning of Episode 3 title... tangible4me 09-28-04 54
                           RE: True meaning of Episode 3 title... KObrien_fan 09-28-04 57
                               RE: True meaning of Episode 3 title... tangible4me 09-28-04 59
                   RE: True meaning of Episode 3 title... volsfan 09-28-04 53
                       RE: True meaning of Episode 3 title... tangible4me 09-28-04 55
                           RE: True meaning of Episode 3 title... Dregar 09-28-04 56
                           RE: True meaning of Episode 3 title... volsfan 09-28-04 58
                               RE: True meaning of Episode 3 title... tangible4me 09-28-04 60
                                   RE: True meaning of Episode 3 title... volsfan 09-28-04 61
 RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal... Jerrethan 09-30-04 63
   RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal... KObrien_fan 09-30-04 64

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-04, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
or EGAD--could it be that if there's a tie that both are eliminated??

Whaddya think, Shakes?

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-17-04, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
Gee, great minds and all that, you beat me by a second or so.

I think this could be a really interesting twist - much more fun than the purple rock!
Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Great new siggie Emy!

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-04, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
Um, but I've been told by several people that "THAT" would NEVER happen in the real game...

2004 A S S
Trivia Champ
S9 PTB is Here, It's hot!!!!!

09-17-04, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
Did you send the idea to them Katie???

C'mon you can tell us!!

Jerrethan 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-17-04, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jerrethan Click to send private message to Jerrethan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
Uhm, I don't think these players would love the idea. I know 9 people that hated this twist and never stopped complaining about it ;)

skye 2261 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-18-04, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail skye Click to send private message to skye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
Just had to say that new siggy is awesome EmyDi.

Sig pic courtesy of syren

"I have plenty of common sense. I just choose to ignore it." Calvin and Hobbes

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-17-04, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
What if a tie at TC is solved by a double boot? That would help them make the 39 days.

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-17-04, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
This is Episode 3 - and the word is Dolly leaves in episode 2. I think there is TC 2 days in a row. We have some spoilers saying that the women are ahead 6-4 when we get down to 10. I think the GUYS lose 2 times in a row - Double TC, Double Trouble.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-04, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
Jeff said on Regis & Kelly yesterday something to the effect of not having to wait 3 days for each TC. So it looks like 2 TCs in Episode 3. The "Double Trouble" part could just be something simple. When you go to TC, you're team is obviously in trouble because you're going to lose a tribe member. TC twice means trouble twice.

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-17-04, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
He also said that more than one person could be voted out at a TC.

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-17-04, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
Double tribal definitely means that there are either 2 tribal councils, or one tribe votes out 2 members.

Having 2 tribal councils, especially after both teams have voted out one member, might be cool, except that it will be boring if each teams are imbalanced at alliances of 5-3. (3 burly girls, 5 bowheads, 3 young studs, 5 old bunch.) That would be boring and predictable, and is starting to become EPM style.

Having the 2 tribemates with the most votes getting voted out would be interesting. In the case of last night, then both Brook and Chris would have been booted. That way, you don't just speed up the pagong, but you keep everybody on edge not knowing what is going to happen. (I don't see that as fair, but it's all just speculation as to what exactly the title means at this point.)

survivor_21 506 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-17-04, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivor_21 Click to send private message to survivor_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
I think that double trouble means one of two things:

1) Both the men and women have to go to tribal counsel (not together, but back to back) and vote out one of their own.
There would be no immunity and the TV time usually alotted to IC would be spent on the extra TC
or

2) One tribe has to go to TC and vote out 2 players ( although I think this is a dumb idea, cause it can change to many dynamics with a single IC loss)

I like my first idea more!!

Peachezz 60 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-04, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Peachezz Click to send private message to Peachezz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
Maybe one tribe loses a member due to injury or illness, and the other tribe still has to vote someone out. Usually they bypass the tribal eviction if someone is lost due to injury, but maybe the sequence of happenings is different this time so that they have to go ahead with the TC. Just an off-the-wall thought.

09-20-04, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
I don't buy this one. When Jenna M and Sue quit, and when Mike was taken out, they were told they didn't have to have an IC. I know there was a TC for Mike that wasn't shown, as well as for Jenna M. Not sure of Sue, though. But there won't be anyone voting someone out in addition to a boot.

And I pray to EPM that he casts people who don't quit from now on, and give SERIOUS consequences to anyone who would consider quitting.

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-04, 07:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
FYI, the TC for Jenna6 is an extra on the DVD.

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-22-04, 00:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "No Episodes with double TCs"
With the number of episodes (15) vs survivors (18), how can there be episodes with double TCs. First 14 episodes feature the first fourteen survivors voted off. Simple enough. The 15th has the final four, with the Town Hall episode to follow revealing the winner.

In addition to this infallable logic, this to reassure you even more, here is some reliable information from the SeeBS website: This under section four to help you govern your team during fantasy play.

During each week of the Promotion Period in which an original episode of Survivor: Vanuatu is broadcast, the number of active Survivors will decrease by one (1) as a Survivor is voted off the show. If a member of your Survivor: Vanuatu Fantasy League team is voted off the Survivor: Vanuatu show, you may replace that expelled member with an active Survivor.

No episodes with double TCs. No problem!

My take on it is that the title is a foreshadowing that Yasur votes again in ep 3 (assuming they vote in ep 2).

Elementary, my dear Watson.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-04, 03:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: No Episodes with double TCs"
Oh you are tooooo cute!

Sweetie darling, it all seems so logical, until you "quote" the SeeBS WebPage.

I know this may come as a shock but SeeBS is by far one of the least realiable websites for obtaining true facts, actual results, or factual answers.
Their Fantasy Game is one of the worst offenders. Aside from the countless "catches a fish" infractions, last season.
They were major offenders in the "Outcast Tribe" twist in S7.
It only took 1 day for our own game runners to adjust. It took the website almost 2 weeks, to get things back "near" track.

Don't doubt for one second that MB could throw in an extra boot.

It's been said he may even invite new folks into the game almost mid-way this time.
Seems unfair? Yes!
Will he still do it? Yes!!

Sn'DCS©MMIV
The ABC rules are here!

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-22-04, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: No Episodes with double TCs"
Tribephyl, the voice of reason, in this murky murky world of Survivor.

Tribe you called me out less than 2.5 hrs after my post! Why do you think there's no link to the SeeBS page (although it does exist). The only thing that remains to be explained is the episode count. Recap episode? That would seem to confirm a double boot episode.

I'm surprised MattyMax wasn't the one to rake me over the coals.

BTW, where has the little lemming been hiding?

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-22-04, 07:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: No Episodes with double TCs"
MickeyKnocks at SurvivorChatter claims that JohnK and Mia will be the 3rd and 4th boots. (She was right about Brook, and says Dolly is next.) Don't see how each tribe would have to vote out a member within the same episode (Ep3), unless there's a swap this week or next.

09-22-04, 11:55 AM (EST)
19. "RE: No Episodes with double TCs"
Well, they want to shake things up and keep the survivors on toes about when TCs will occur:

No reward challenge --or they think the first challenges is a reward challenge but the reward is immunity and they (i.e. men) lose and immediately go to TC and the old bunch votes out stud JK. Then a second challenge for "real" immunity and the women lose and go to TC right away and the burly girls vote out bowhead Mia, the other maggot crier.

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-04, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: No Episodes with double TCs"
I like your theory, Emy. This sounds about right to me. And, although I know I'll get flack for this because I have no citation for this because I simply can't remember where I read it (possibly TVGuide?), I know that I read an interview with Jiffy in which he said that there might be tribal councils before the usual 3 day period because they didn't want the DAWs to feel like they knew the game and base their strategies on knowing the timing.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-04, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
I have to admit that by the title it does make you think there are two TC's. There may be 2 TC's in episode 3.

However, I get the impression that even though there may be back-to-back day TC's...we will still be divided into two different shows.

Example:

Day 7 or 8(assuming the first two shows cover 6 days) reward challenge. Day 9 immunity challenge and TC on the night of day 9. Day 10 immunity challenge and TC on the night of day 10.

I think MB would break this into two shows. The first show had only one challenge and a TC.

UNLESS:
The immunity challenge on day 9 was for two straight TC's with the loser going to a TC on night 9 and voting two off or vote one off on night 9 and another on night 10.

However, we did have a double TC in All Stars...oh my head hurts. This is confusing!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

09-24-04, 11:19 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
Um... when did we have a double TC in All Stars?

The only time they have had 2 TC's in the same day was in S7anama when the Outcasts won the challenge. Both tribes went to TC to vote out Shawn, and Osten quit.

Technically, I suppose you could say there were 3 TCs because the Outcasts voted back 2 players.

Anyway, this is definitely 2 TC's. Someone getting the boot from both tribes.

09-26-04, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
Sorry...Panama not All Stars!

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-26-04, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
New info...Mickey has posted a quote through someone else as she is ill... what it is basically saying is that she has conflicting evidence that her next 2 boots listed may be incorrect. If Mia does not go in episode 3 she says the cute girl to be voted out is not Julie as she just misses the merge. She had Brady posted then deleted it and as seen in episode 2 he is a big threat. She goes on to say to make your picks based on what you see and choose to go with. Another post below that from someone else says that MK is right and there will be an upset this week. MK also had a PS on the post and it said that the answer to the fake Mickey Nocks is: John K and Mia. So...make what you want of it.

09-27-04, 10:45 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
Can you provide a link? this post a bit confusing

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Thanks

jusalurker 65 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-04, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jusalurker Click to send private message to jusalurker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
>Can you provide a link? this
>post a bit confusing
>
>
>Courtesy of the Amazing Slice &
>Dice Chop Shop 2004

>
>>=2 font face = "arial"]
> Thanks

>
Here is the actual post! Mk is ill and will not be in on a daily basis, from here out!

I have a message for everyone, from Mickey. Oh, and I can confirm what she says about Brady.

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HI everyone..

I have some conflicting evidence that it is possible my next 2 boots that I listed are incorrect. Now if Meatball Mia is not going in episode 3 and the cute girl is to be voted out I can assure you that Julie is not her, she just misses the merge. Jalynne can confirm that I had posted Brady then deleted it, and as seen in episode 2 he is a big threat .

So take my advice and make your picks based on what you see and what you choose to go with. Either way, it's been fun.

Hope to see you all very soon!

MK

PS: The answer to the fake Mickey Nocks is: John K and Mia.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-04, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
I would still like to see a link, please, so we know when and where this was posted.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

09-27-04, 02:01 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
Hey BR, even without the link...can you decipher for me?

It sounds as if MK is backing out because it says that she won't be online from here on out. Is that how you read it?

Shereebie 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-27-04, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shereebie Click to send private message to Shereebie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
MickeyKnocks is dealing with life right now and has been ill, yes. No more, no less. She'll be around and online when she can.

At this point, Mickey's information does not seem to be panning out. She is taking the time to correct her previous information so she does not purposely lead anyone astray. Mickey thinks (as do I) that the bootees will be other people and not John K. and Mia as she previously posted at Chatter as well as Sucks. She will not have time to be online this week to spoil so she hopes everyone will rely on their own spoiling prowess to figure the boots out.

09-27-04, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
Thanks, Shereebie.

That's interesting. Mia was played up as a complainer for this week -- misdirection? John K's been virtually absent from all the previews.

If Yasur's boot is neither Mia nor Julie, the only one left from Snewser's list is Lisa.

Shereebie 391 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-04, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shereebie Click to send private message to Shereebie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
BR, I'm not sure if she thinks she was incorrect on the female boot, or the male boot. It may be one or the other or both. I don't have confirmation on that. ;)

09-27-04, 03:34 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-04 AT 03:35 PM (EST)

Thanks for the explanation!

One thing we have to take a look at is if she is already waffling and saying that her info may not be correct...how reliable is her source? This is only episode 3!

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-04, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
Vols, here is the link:
http://p072.ezboard.com/fsurvivorchatterfrm153.showMessage?topicID=72.topic

It's apart of ezboard if it doesn't work, then go to:
survivorchatter.com then under the spoiler section go to Land of the Legion fan, then there is a thread for Mickey's Spoilers.

A Kyngsladye Original The fellowship has begun...

09-27-04, 03:37 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
Thanks for the link BEG!

09-27-04, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
I was going to post the link but I see someone already did. Did anyone catch where she said that she had posted Brady but taken it back? What does anyone think about the possibilities of Twila going this week?

grit 4868 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-28-04, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
I'm not goin' no where.

uberspoon 173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-28-04, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail uberspoon Click to send private message to uberspoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
I've seen some info on other boards leaning toward a Twila boot this week as well. I might be a total sucker, but i'm not buying it just yet. I just can't figure out how it would happen. I can't imagine anyone other than Eliza swinging their vote and I would say Twila could take out any of the "bowheads" in a tiebreaker challenge (be it physical or mental).

09-28-04, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jusalurker Click to send private message to jusalurker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
Does anyone else have the feeling that John K wins II?

09-28-04, 01:12 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
John K or Brady maybe!

09-28-04, 01:18 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-04 AT 01:19 PM (EST)

Ok, some more speculation!

I pulled this picture out of the vid caps over on Chatter and I find it very interesting! Is this John K?
He is smiling! Does this look like a man who just won II ?

And in the next vid cap I see from the body language a Loser.
Is this John P. on the right?

I am soooo bad at recognizing the difference some times...LOL..

09-28-04, 03:13 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
John K may be smiling, or he may be grimacing in that cap. (Though I do think he might win immunity.)

The second cap is not post-challenge. John P is wearing his blue shirt for the first part of the challenge, but takes it off for the part where the men are competing by themselves.

Gingerman28 380 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-04, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gingerman28 Click to send private message to Gingerman28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
If you look closely at cap 16 in the other thread, it looks like Chad has the most rungs in front of the ladder and is approaching with the last one in his hand. Chris (nearest to the camera) Brady and John P are still digging. So it may very well be that Chad completes the ladder building first and continues on to the rest of the task (whatever that be) and therefore eventually wins II. The second cap above looks like the men are celebrating their win over the women (note Travis with his hands held high)

09-28-04, 03:42 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
Ok, I agree, perhaps he looks alittle more disappointed here!

09-28-04, 04:54 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
I am thinking John K. or Chad to win and if they. A lot of places are speculating that a guy wins the whole thing but I don't know myself. I am just tring to make it through week three...lol. If John K. or Chad does win and they can pick one of the girls to go along reward/immunity I am thinking Eliza or Julie. Especially if Mia goes as Snewser now has his picks up.

09-28-04, 05:17 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
I don't think Brady wins immunity either:

09-29-04, 09:11 PM (EST)
62. "RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-04 AT 09:12 PM (EST)

>LAST EDITED ON 09-28-04
>AT 01:19 PM (EST)

>
>Ok, some more speculation!
>
>I pulled this picture out of
>the vid caps over on
>Chatter and I find it
>very interesting! Is this John
>K?
>He is smiling! Does this look
>like a man who just
>won II ?
>
>
>
>And in the next vid cap
>I see from the body
>language a Loser.
>Is this John P. on
>the right?
>
>
>
>
>I am soooo bad at recognizing
>the difference some times...LOL..

I can't believe I made my first accurate speculation!

tangible4me 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-28-04, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tangible4me Click to send private message to tangible4me Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: True meaning of Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
Here's the twist:

Both tribes will participate in the vote. Lopevi votes out a Yasur tribe member and the yasur tribe will vote out a Lopevi member.

Only one player will win immunity and reward at the same time. They start off together and at a point in the challenge the tribe ahead will break into individuals for the rest of the challenge. Reward and immunity. Then they will be allowed to pick one member of the other tribe for sharing that reward challenge. Exchange some views on each others tribe members and then back to the vote.

After each tribe votes then they will all come in to TC and obtain the results to see which guy and which gal is removed.

Remember.... you all heard it here first.... Double trouble... you lose reward and immunity with a loss... Double tribal... both tribes vote and remove one of the oppsite tribes members.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-04, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: True meaning of Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
Kewl, welcome aboard, tangible4me. If you're right, I don't like it, awful twist.

Is this spec or do you have intell?

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

09-28-04, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tangible4me Click to send private message to tangible4me Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: True meaning of Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
Awful twist? How U might say. Think of it...

It scares the bejeebies out of the girls as the guys know nothing about them or vice versa... Other than the girls will get a real good insight that the guys don't like Rory and thus in the words of one young lady "don't vote him out as it will help keep the dissention going"....

let's just say clearly speculation but in the 1st 15 minutes and you see Eliza's jaw drop it isn't because of the challenge. It's one of the games first big twists. What more than the other tribe voting out a member of your tribe and vice versa except for the one individual with immunity.

100% on the reward going to a guy.... trailers prove that as the girls drop out on the challenge after the first portion. 100% positive on them continuing as individuals with one getting reward and possible immunity or the person they pick from the other tribe gets the immunity. Someting like that.....

There will be 2 votes with 2 members going home... 1 guy, 1 girl... who votes them out... speculation.... Makes it to where the power members in each tribe lose some control though...

like I said....you heard it first.... oh, and goodbye Mia...

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-04, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: True meaning of Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-04 AT 06:29 PM (EST)

Thanks. There have been awful twists before, like Ghost Tribe which allowed booted players back in the game. This twist allows the tribes to vote out virtual strangers, I prefer it when they have to live and work together for awhile before putting the knife in someone's back.

09-28-04, 06:46 PM (EST)
51. "RE: True meaning of Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
Well I'm not 100% on how they both get voted out. I am 100% on the reward challenge and it breaking out to 1 individual. (you can bet on it!). Then with immunity for themselves or a picked person is strong specualtion based on shots and comments from players in out-takes.... About 80% they pick someone from the other tribe. (as we've seen in the past).

Both tribes will vote, one of each will go home... Thus the episode name.... My speculation on the twist of voting each other.. Will look for your post on Friday if I'm right....

I'm not seeing Mia in future shots and one of the young guys is missing.... Sure hope it's not Brady but that's where I'm leaning or one of the John's...

Anyone else's thoughts on who's going home this week?

09-28-04, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: True meaning of Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
Hi Tangible, and welcome to the boards. If you read all the posts in this thread you will see that you are not the first nor the only to have speculated/calculated what is going to happen this episode.

It is looking like Chris, Chad or John K win immunity (not 100% sure which one) and it is looking like John P and Mia are going home due to the way they have been edited and other factors.

If the twist really is to have the men vote off the woman, why would they target Mia? She is not a threat to them, in fact I think she looks pretty weak. If I were in Lopevi with a chance to get rid of an opposing player, I would go for Twila or Ami.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

09-28-04, 07:34 PM (EST)
54. "RE: True meaning of Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
Alas, but if you are thinking ahead for an alliance and you've just shared reward with someone.... and that someone says that's the link they don't want around (for whatever reason)... then you vote with them in order to help yourself later. The girls are broken into two groups and depending on who goes along on rewards they will look to remove someone from the other group within. Who costs them reward by blowing it? MIA?

Guys are thinking ahead for future alliance....
Girls are thinking ahead for competition upon the merge...

The sexes don't think alike... not in real life and not in survivor.... Watch the women as they say leave Rory to cause dissention and lets take out a stronger link... That's what I'll predict/leak out (Had to put the leak part in...)

09-28-04, 07:49 PM (EST)
57. "RE: True meaning of Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
Planning ahead and voting off Jerri instead of Amber is what cost KO and Lex their hides in All Stars, by voting for a future alliance that never came to pass...(well that and also voting off their strong players first)

You may indeed have inside intel as you claim (via the leak comment), but we have all seen that before.

Besides, like I said before, you are not the first to have suggested this twist, nor what is going to happen at the challenge.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

09-28-04, 09:00 PM (EST)
59. "RE: True meaning of Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
As reported in a local island newspaper...

A cute female contestant has been voted off the island. Mele Cascades was closed for a 'private' function to film a survivors challenge 'reward' on Thursday July 8th. (This is the waterfall area). The winning contestants had a full-on meal supplied to them near the waterfall in which they were swimming with nobody to bother them. (Filming ended August 5th... so you figure it out backwards in time. If this is not this weeks reward then it will be in next weeks for sure. Which may be the case since the heading for next weeks episode has to do with reward).

The next challenge is being staged today (which was Jul 10th based on the local island paper) in a pig pen. Presumably contestants have to find something racing around in a dirty smelly pig pen with 'ferocious' wild pigs in order to win a live pig to eat - the last time a pig was killed on Survivors it caused an uproar with animal rights groups. Wonder if they got some film footage of the magnitude 5.7 earthquake that was centred close to Lelepa and Moso, where Survivors are filming on Thursday morning?? (july 8th... earthquake that rocked the area.)

I may be off a week on the reward but I know the challenge has 2 stages this week and after the first segment (that the ladies lose) the guys continue on as individuals...

The way the vote goes this week is all speculation.... Maybe the losers (girls) of the reward need to vote one off at TC and then later the guys lose a challenge and also need to vote one off.

1-9 money says it's Mia that goes and then even money it is one of the John's that go for the guys...

I follow the local island news that came out at the time of the events. Not sure which is tied to which news event other than based on the dates from July 8th thru August 5th...

Future reward challenge insight: Allow a reward winner to pick who goes home. Hmmmmmmm! rumor or fact... not sure but a news article locally hinted at such back in mid-July....

09-28-04, 07:12 PM (EST)
53. "RE: True meaning of Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
I'm not seeing Mia in future shots and one of the young guys is missing

I am having a hard time following this..."future shots"? What are you talking about? We only have pics from this episode. Can you see into the future?

About 80% they pick someone from the other tribe. (as we've seen in the past).

Where have we seen this in the past? Or, are you talking about someone being able to give up their immunity?

I think the first leg of the race when the women are eliminated is for the reward portion and will be a tribal reward. The immunity challenge, I think, will be the second leg of the race and individual (which we already know this by the voice over from the previews, "one person wins immunity and here is the twist").

I don't think the individual winner of the second leg of the race will win reward and immunity.

09-28-04, 07:40 PM (EST)
55. "RE: True meaning of Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
In previous shows someone has gotten to pick a reward partner and they have taken from the other tribe to spend a night in a food ladden bungalow....

On one occasion loose lips was followed by a new tribe draw the next day...

As for future shots/clips.... Search the web and you'll see some previews for episode 4 as the guys walk from tribal council in episode 3.. dark but some are obvious as same in ladies shot.

Dregar 75 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-04, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dregar Click to send private message to Dregar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: True meaning of Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
Where are those vidcaps that your talking about Tangle??

Does anyone believe this hype??

09-28-04, 07:55 PM (EST)
58. "RE: True meaning of Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
Tangible, you are right in that there have been shared reward but never this early in the game. This isn't saying that it can't happen this time, I understand.

However, if it truly is one winner, reward/immunity go to that one winner and that one winner gets to pick someone else...why run two heats? Just say the game is winner takes all and the first one across the finish line wins everything!

As for episode 4 clips...I have never seen or known CBS to release video caps 10 days in advance. Can you provide the pics or links?

09-28-04, 09:05 PM (EST)
60. "RE: True meaning of Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
Shared reward may be next week at the waterfalls. I may be off a week with my news articles dated on July 8th the day of an earthquake of large magnitude while filming the show.

See my other post #59 with details of back to back rewards and challenges.. Next week is the big reward for going to the waterfalls...

This week is the dual tribal council as rewards losers go to council and then later the others go to council based on continued challenge with only one getting immunity....

09-28-04, 09:32 PM (EST)
61. "RE: True meaning of Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
I know of the article you reference. However, this challenge does not have pigs in a pig pen. This challenge was filmed on a beach.

Back to my question from my previous posts. Why do you think this is a winner take all challenge? Is this just something you are speculating?

This week is the dual tribal council as rewards losers go to council and then later the others go to council based on continued challenge with only one getting immunity

Are you saying that heat one is for reward? Because that is what I said originally that I thought you were disagreeing with me. If that is what you are saying...this is what I have been speculating all along. Just check out the previous posts!

Jerrethan 51 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-04, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jerrethan Click to send private message to Jerrethan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
It's funny, but I'm still convinced that Brady will win the Individual Immnunity; remember Jeff's words?: "Brady will be put in a place to either make or brake a situation that has a direct result on how he does on the show" (from the Internet Live Show), so I think he'll get the II and will make a terrible mistake (perhaps giving the other immunity to the wrong person, I don't really know).

09-30-04, 05:38 PM (EST)
64. "RE: Episode 3 title: "Double Tribal, Double Trouble""
I think that line from Jeff got discussed out of context. When I listened to the show it was said in relation to him climbing the pole and getting the rock.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •