The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who would you pick for Allstars?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

RoxyScary 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-27-04, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RoxyScary Click to send private message to RoxyScary Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who would you pick for Allstars?"
Here's my picks for All-Stars
Season 1
KAREN - because watching an old whiney smoking mom was fun. i liked old Karen.

BRITTANY - because she was the only interesting one on the show. this season was awful i thought.

Season 2
NICOLE - schemed like no other. i think she deserved to win this season. i think she really could give it to everyone on a second chance.

WILL - lied like no other, and was somehow allowed to lie and cheat and still win. pretty powerful guy. i don't think he'd do so well this go around, but it would be fun to see him try.

KENT - funny as hell. i liked Kent.

SHANNON - perhaps big brothers biggest *****. she would stir the pot. and it would be fun to see her evicted again.

AUTUMN - lets see if she could have balls this time around and stand up for herself.

Season 3
AMY - because she may have been the most fun contestant ever on Big Brother.

DANNIELLE - because she was robbed of the win.

RODDY - because he could really win if he tried harder. very interesting player.

GERRY - because I would like an old man alliance with Kent.

TONYA - because she could give Shannon a run for the houses biggest *****.

LORI - because she was funny, and I wish she would have made it farther on season one.

JOSH - because with him it would be crazy.

Season 4
JUN - because she may have played the best game in big brother history.

JACK - three words: old man alliance

DAVID - because he went too soon

DANA - because she is feisty

ALLISON - because I'd love to see her voted out first.

Season 5
WILL - because he was fun to watch

KAREN - because she had no strategy and looked like a lunatic most of the time, which equaled fun.

DIANE - because she pulled out all the stops.

NAKOMIS - because i liked her a lot, and wanted her to win.

HOLLY - so we could make her fall for someone other than Jase.

MARVIN - because he may be big brothers best funny man.

Any of these choices would make for one hell of a season!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who would you pick for Allstars... Bebo 11-27-04 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-27-04, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who would you pick for Allstars?"
Please do not post the same message on multiple threads - it is a violation of the community guidelines.

Locking this as a duplicate.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •