The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Why not the same type of show for men"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Manowar 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-23-05, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Manowar Click to send private message to Manowar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Why not the same type of show for men"
A lot of the anxiety and fears that the woman suffer from, so do I, I could sure use a good coach.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Why not the same type of show f... nitengale166 11-24-05 1
   RE: Why not the same type of show f... Cygnus X1 11-25-05 2
   RE: Why not the same type of show f... snobunnie12342000 11-26-05 3
 RE: Why not the same type of show f... GodsWomanFirst 11-26-05 4
   RE: Why not the same type of show f... snobunnie12342000 11-26-05 5
   RE: Why not the same type of show f... Cygnus X1 11-27-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nitengale166 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-24-05, 04:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nitengale166 Click to send private message to nitengale166 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Why not the same type of show for men"
I had wondered the same thing. After watching the couple's bootcamp, I noticed that alot of the guys were really really trying. Maybe thats something that the producers are working on. The guys added alot of drama and it would be good for the show and for the ratings. Why couldn't they do a co-ed show for that matter.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-25-05, 06:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Why not the same type of show for men"
They've already done that. It's called "The Surreal Life."

*runs*

snobunnie12342000 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-26-05, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snobunnie12342000 Click to send private message to snobunnie12342000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Why not the same type of show for men"
I can just imagine the scandles when/if it goes co-ed
hehehehe
But yeah I always thought having some men on the show would be a good idea. Even a season with all men would be a good idea.

GodsWomanFirst 12 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-05, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GodsWomanFirst Click to send private message to GodsWomanFirst Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Why not the same type of show for men"
Just think if men had the same type of show...we might actually have a healthy society!!!

snobunnie12342000 20 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-05, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snobunnie12342000 Click to send private message to snobunnie12342000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Why not the same type of show for men"
Yeah exactly!!!

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-27-05, 08:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Why not the same type of show for men"
Just think if men had the same type of show...we might actually have a healthy society!!!

And hence no need for reality shows.

"Give me liberty . . . or a bran muffin!" --Colin Mochrie, "Whose Line"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •