The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ridiculous Product Placements"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-18-04, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ridiculous Product Placements"
M&M's were at the forefront. But it was the sure to be turkey "Without A Paddle" that takes the cake. I didn't think anything could make me want to see this movie less, but last night's episode clinched it for me. This looks like the worst movie of the year(yes, even worse than Van Helsing). But I'll be damned if BB5 didn't hype this movie to the moon. Remember kids, it opens August 20th, Seth Green is in it(big A-list star!), and it's extremely funny to a bunch of people who haven't had the priviledge of seeing a movie/tv show in 2 months. What a ringing endorsement!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ridiculous Product Placements RealityAddict 08-18-04 1
 RE: Ridiculous Product Placements vixie 08-18-04 2
   RE: Ridiculous Product Placements arkiegrl 08-18-04 5
       RE: Ridiculous Product Placements vixie 08-18-04 7
 RE: Ridiculous Product Placements nailbone 08-18-04 3
   RE: Ridiculous Product Placements ARnutz 08-18-04 4
       RE: Ridiculous Product Placements RyrieRae 08-18-04 6
           RE: Ridiculous Product Placements nailbone 08-18-04 8
               RE: Ridiculous Product Placements RyrieRae 08-18-04 9
                   RE: Ridiculous Product Placements nailbone 08-19-04 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-18-04, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ridiculous Product Placements"
So true! I believe I would have been more excited about the prospect of getting to eat all those snacks. That movie looks horrible.

What better promotion than to say a bunch of people who have been secluded from society enjoyed your movie?!?! The HGs would probably have been thrilled at an opportunity to sit and watch paint dry...no wait, that's why I'm doing when I watch BB5! Oops...

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-18-04, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ridiculous Product Placements"
The movie may be a turkey, but I adore Seth Green, sorry gang. Fell in love with him watching (gasp) Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Yes, I did...another guilty pleasure. Anyway, I just want to pick him up and hug him. Sooo cute. (Yea, yea, I know I'm old enough to be his grandmother, most likely, but he's still cute!)

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-18-04, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ridiculous Product Placements"
OMG, I thought I was the only other not so young person to watch Buffy!

The movie probably is a turkey, which is why my 13 yr old is begging to go see it.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-18-04, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ridiculous Product Placements"
snicker, so is my 15 yr old! I found Buffy to be a quirky, fun, and intelligent show about growing up. You know, aside from the whole Vampire/Slayer thing. But the kids on that show faced basically the same challanges most youth today face...again aside from the whole vampire and demon issues. But they addressed high school with it's many oppressing features, first kisses, broken hearts, unfair treatment by each other and adults, popular vs unpopular, individuality, betrayal, what do we do next, bigotry, good and bad choices for all. Plus, the responsibility, integrity and loyalty issues that face us all. Besides all that I just plain loved the humor!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ridiculous Product Placements"
Actually, I read on the live feed recaps somewhere (Jokers or Hamsters) that even the HG's thought the movie was pretty bad, but they were just glad to get away from all the drama for awhile.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ridiculous Product Placements"
... and of course BB wouldn't show a bad review by the HG's on TV after the screening, b/c they (BB) are getting paid to promote it!

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-18-04, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ridiculous Product Placements"
Did they show the HOH room during the movie on the live feeds? Is so, did anyone get to see the movie at all?

08-18-04, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ridiculous Product Placements"
D&D and Will actually saw the movie. It was the luxury they won in the competition....

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-18-04, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ridiculous Product Placements"
I know, I meant did anyone watching the Live Feeds get a glimpse of the movie?

08-19-04, 10:12 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Ridiculous Product Placements"
Ohhhhhh. I don't think so. I think they got to watch the other hamsters whine about how unfair it all was.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •