The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep. 4 commercial vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-15-03, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep. 4 commercial vidcaps"
Here are some vidcaps, folks! Weigh in with some speculation, or better yet, some solid info...

1. Some city street.

2. Same street, seconds later.

3. Chip and Reichen in the woods.

4. Chip, Reichen at a ticket counter of some sort.

5. They won't get on this plane. And really, who would?
It looks like it's about to crash!

6. Chip picks up his bag and says it's not worth the risk.
(I believe The Amazing Race is tougher if you walk.)

7. Tian and Jaree stop fighting and slap each other in the airport.

8. The closest TAR ever gets to Canada??

9. The clowns are happy to be leaving Austria.

10. Josh standing around outside the car, throwing something. Looks like they are in line for something, and they are bored.

11. Voiceover says the sleep in the cars to be first in line, but Dave is looking at a map or playing a GameBoy.

12. A queue of cars waiting.

13. Someone drives up early in the a.m.

14. Couldn't resist this attractive shot of Tian.

15. One car, parked. Looks like the same scene from the preview at the end of the previous episode.

16. The clowns hamming it up in another airport. Anyone identify this one?

17. Al headed down the mountain.

18. Methinks that is Chuck headed down the mountain alone. Alternate identity is Jon.
DETOUR? ROADBLOCK? I thought the racecar was the roadblock. That makes this the detour, and they come down separately.

19. One pom pom girl cheers her teammate. I still can't tell them apart. Magic, take your best shot.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Re: The car lineup rucksack 06-15-03 1
 RE: Ep. 4 commercial vidcaps carencey 06-15-03 2
   RE: Ep. 4 commercial vidcaps rucksack 06-16-03 4
 RE: Ep. 4 commercial vidcaps carencey 06-15-03 3
 RE: Ep. 4 commercial vidcaps TARJUNKIE999 06-16-03 5
   RE: Ep. 4 commercial vidcaps djk 06-16-03 7
       RE: Ep. 4 commercial vidcaps rucksack 06-16-03 8
 RE: Ep. 4 commercial vidcaps magic_star 06-16-03 6
 RE: Ep. 4 commercial vidcaps VA Slim 06-16-03 9
   RE: Ep. 4 commercial vidcaps rucksack 06-16-03 10
       RE: Ep. 4 commercial vidcaps TARJUNKIE999 06-16-03 11
 Chip and Reichens flight VanQ1 06-17-03 12
   RE: Chip and Reichens flight VerucaSalt 06-17-03 13
       RE: Chip and Reichens flight carencey 06-17-03 14
           RE: Chip and Reichens flight VerucaSalt 06-17-03 16
 RE: Ep. 4 commercial vidcaps FlyLots 06-17-03 15
 RE: Ep. 4 commercial vidcaps cyclehausen 06-17-03 17
   RE: Ep. 4 commercial vidcaps magic_star 06-17-03 18
       RE: Ep. 4 commercial vidcaps cyclehausen 06-17-03 20
           My 2 cents rucksack 06-17-03 21
               RE: My 2 cents cyclehausen 06-17-03 22
                   RE: My 2 cents rucksack 06-17-03 23
                       RE: My 2 cents cyclehausen 06-18-03 26
                           RE: My 2 cents rucksack 06-18-03 27
                   RE: My 2 cents magic_star 06-17-03 24
               RE: My 2 cents carencey 06-18-03 25
   RE: Ep. 4 commercial vidcaps Serendipity 06-17-03 19
 RE: Ep. 4 commercial vidcaps TARJUNKIE999 06-18-03 28
   RE: Ep. 4 commercial vidcaps TARJUNKIE999 06-18-03 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

rucksack 185 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-15-03, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rucksack Click to send private message to rucksack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Re: The car lineup"
I just finished posting here: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID37/532.shtml

Basically, the commercial I saw explains that the teams park their cars in line for the ferry in Marseille late at night, and go into town to eat and/or sleep (except for Steve&Josh, due to the money issue). Tian&Jaree pull up in the morning and park ahead of the line, hence causing a confrontation with the others.

Still working on where that ferry is heading...

carencey 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-15-03, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carencey Click to send private message to carencey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep. 4 commercial vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 06-15-03 AT 11:38 PM (EST)

Check out these shots of pics from Corsica--specifically, the canyoning gallery and the parcour des cordes (does that mean rappelling?).

http://www.corsicaraid.com/fr/pages/galerie.html#

That might be the rappelling site, and the forest, and the ferry destination.

06-16-03, 01:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rucksack Click to send private message to rucksack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep. 4 commercial vidcaps"
I am also leaning towards a Corsica stopover, and here's why:

The roadblock is always the last task before the pitstop and I have difficult believing that the teams would drive from Le Mans to Marseilles and then take a ferry to Africa...though possible, I think that the India spoiler is correct and it is the location of the next leg.

And so, the best scenario would be a flight out of Vienna or Salzburg (whichever is closest to GmundEN) to Marseilles, at the airport there is a car waiting for them where they drive to the port and wait for the ferry to Corsica. The fast boats take about 2hours, they perform the detour (rapelling or a forest obstacle course) then ferry back to Marseilles and drive to Le Mans, do the roadblock and then check into the pitstop.

06-15-03, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carencey Click to send private message to carencey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep. 4 commercial vidcaps"
Oh yeah...that's a Lufthansa plane, but not sure what difference it makes.

TARJUNKIE999 479 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-16-03, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TARJUNKIE999 Click to send private message to TARJUNKIE999 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep. 4 commercial vidcaps"
Observations in Vidcaps:

Vidcap # 2 Buildings have Mansard roofs, so must be in France.

Vidcap # 8 This map shows most of Russian Federation (note Scandinavian peninsula on left).

Vidcap # 16 Notice palm tree inside terminal in background. (not sure if this means anything)

djk 276 desperate attention whore postings

06-16-03, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djk Click to send private message to djk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep. 4 commercial vidcaps"
There seems to be a lot of pictures of Corsica out there with palm trees like the ones in the airport, of course Marseille probably has palm trees too. If they do travel from Marseille to Corsica via the ferry, maybe they fly from Corsica to Paris to do the Roadblock at Le Mans track!

06-16-03, 04:42 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Ep. 4 commercial vidcaps"
You may be right, a ferry in AND out of Corsica seems unlikely as I discovered that the high speed ferry only departs from Nice, so the ferry from Marseilles will take over 8 hours.

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-16-03, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep. 4 commercial vidcaps"
Arrrghhhh! Why do Monica/Sheree have to look so similar and wear the same clothes?
I can't tell the difference betweem them either.

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

VA Slim 450 desperate attention whore postings

06-16-03, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VA%20Slim Click to send private message to VA%20Slim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ep. 4 commercial vidcaps"
Gmunden is pretty close to Salzburg so could the teams drive (or taxi) to Salzburg then fly to Paris? There are a number of flights - at least one non-stop and a number that connect (Lufthansa & Austrian Airlines). Then south to LeMans and onto Marseilles. Finally ferry to Corsica or Sardinia for the pitstop? Next leg could get them to Rome and onto India.

06-16-03, 10:01 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Ep. 4 commercial vidcaps"
Problem is that LeMans is the roadblock, consequently the last thing before the pitstop, so it would have to be in reverse order...Salzburg to Marseille, Ferry to Corsica, Flight or Ferry/Drive from Corsica to LeMans and then nearby pitstop (castle or landmark). My guess is that the following week they will head to Paris to grab the flight to India.

06-16-03, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARJUNKIE999 Click to send private message to TARJUNKIE999 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ep. 4 commercial vidcaps"
Found lot-o-info on rock climbing in Corsica. Can't say the rocks look the same as in the Vidcaps. (Not a lot of flat land there...no wonder Napoleon Bonaparte left his home town to make a living on the mainland)

http://www.cordee.co.uk/Books/CE207.htm

http://www.cordee.co.uk/Books/CE2071.htm

VanQ1 66 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-17-03, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VanQ1 Click to send private message to VanQ1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Chip and Reichens flight"
As Rucksack has pointed out the flight occurs in the first part of the next episode. Since we see C/R later on in a 'bunching' of the teams at a ferry terminal, I dont think that the decision to get off of the plane will hurt them. I guess Reichens background in aviation, leads them to believe that that plane is unsafe.

And also noted that C/R are running through the woods without their backpacks. I would guess that they have completed the rapelling and are heading back to whatever transportation they have.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-17-03, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Chip and Reichens flight"
Plus as Rucksack confirmed for me in the other thread, it would be a moot point anyway since the detour happens before the RB. C/R are already shown along with everyone (except Father/Son and Jon/Kelly from what I can tell) at the race car strip so there seems to be (again) another bunching up of the people. This may be yet another case where from Roadblock until PitStop we can't really tell who will be in front heading towards the PitStop with the exception of J/K (not shown and who I have a feeling may take the FF) and Father/Son who are also not shown at the RB. But we all known it doesn't make a bit of difference if they have to wait for a train, plane or what have you and have to sit around until departure

06-17-03, 03:12 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Chip and Reichens flight"
I don't know if any of that can be used to confirm that anyone is behind at the roadblock, since only Monica and Sheree and Chuck and Millie are shown there. (Unless you have some different vidcaps?? The line-breaking is waiting for the ferry, not the racetrack, and Steve and Josh are there.) Does the different time of day indicate that Monica and Sheree are ahead or behind, and is Millie hurrying Chuck along to keep them from getting eliminated or to stay in the lead? I dunno.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-17-03, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Chip and Reichens flight"
>I don't know if any of
>that can be used to
>confirm that anyone is behind
>at the roadblock, since only
>Monica and Sheree and Chuck
>and Millie are shown there.
> (Unless you have some
>different vidcaps?? The line-breaking
>is waiting for the ferry,
>not the racetrack, and Steve
>and Josh are there.)
>Does the different time of
>day indicate that Monica and
>Sheree are ahead or behind,
>and is Millie hurrying Chuck
>along to keep them from
>getting eliminated or to stay
>in the lead? I
>dunno.

Carency, you are absolutely correct. In my back/forth of the threads, I got the ferry pics messed up with the race car. So my whole post is knee deep in doo doo

And the ferry situation is not known as to when it is occurring for sure, so I'm even more of an idiot

FlyLots 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-17-03, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlyLots Click to send private message to FlyLots Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Ep. 4 commercial vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 06-17-03 AT 05:19 PM (EST)

Well let's see if I can give this a shot and clear up some of the pictures....

#1/#2: Although it looks amazingly like the Ringstrasse which is the main city artery in Vienna, my best guess is probably Paris. (Compare the license plates of the cars in line for the ferry in Marseille - long and yellow - with those in this picture and they are the same, ergo it is probably a city in France).

#5: Clearly an exterior shot of a Lufthansa plane.

#6: Clearly an interior shot of a Lufthansa plane, only thing is it is also clearly a widebody (curve of the cieling and placement of bathroom and galley give it away) and Lufthansa doesn't fly widebodies inside of Europe - so where are they flying to?

#7: It's been a while but it looks like the airport in Salzburg.

#16: This is an easy one - it's a photo taken earlier, it's the Bradley International Terminal at LAX (taken on the left hand side of the central check-in area to be exact). That explains the palm trees.

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-17-03, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Ep. 4 commercial vidcaps"
OK, I admit I'm new to this show, but isn't the progression....

Activity before the first route marker / 2nd marker-Detour / Roadblock / Hurry to pit stop

So the question is, when S/J leave hours ahead of everyone else, where are they going to go? They WILL get bunched. I'm thinking they all get cars to rush to the ferry, and it's "closed until x:xx " So everyone parks in line for the ferry. I don't think any of the above vidcaps are actually ON the ferry.

I'm thinking the rapelling has to be the detour...but what is the other option? Perhaps they can either rappel or take a tram or a footpath to the bottom. This would explain Reichen/Chip hiking. *OR Reichen/Chip could be going after the Fast Forward hidden in the forest at this point. Which could lead to their later dissatisfaction with a plane which nobody else seems to be on.*

They must be heading toward the racetrack - we KNOW that the Roadblock is the race cars. Which means that AFTER they race, they hurry to the next pit stop.

So now we're at the confusing part...the airplane mishap. Do they give options on how to get to the pit stop after a detour? Or is this considered a second detour? Perhaps the next Pit Stop is actually IN India? Any thoughts on why this may be right (or why I am so stupid?)

06-17-03, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Ep. 4 commercial vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 06-17-03 AT 07:55 PM (EST)

The order you listed is usually right, but there are sometimes other little things squeezed in. Although the Detour is always before the Roadblock.

The ferrys have been confirmed to be in Marseilles and the pit stop is in Austria, so they take airplanes to Marseilles, meaning steve/josh could or might not get bunched yet.

I think the two Detour options are "Hike through the forest" or "Rapel down the mountain".

Reichen/Chip say they're leaving the plane because of risks, not because other teams aren't on it. They wouldn't have even bothered to get on if the reason was because they afraid because they were the only team.

And the teams won't be going to India until episode 6, maybe episode 5, as confirmed in the episode 6 previews.

06-17-03, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Ep. 4 commercial vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 06-18-03 AT 12:29 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 06-17-03 AT 10:56 PM (EST)

When Chip says it "isn't worth the risk", he probably means risking coming in last - I doubt the plane is falling apart or anything like that.

Episode 5 takes place in India, but couldn't the end of this episode be in India, like right outside the airport? I don't think they'd have 2 airport episodes in a row....would they?

I know nothing about the geography of Europe; how far is the racetrack from the last pit stop?

Also, how do we know the ferries are in Marseilles? Just wondering - it seems like the last pit stop was awfully close to some prime ferry locations. I'm still thinking they take the ferry to the detour, and the airport is last.

Final edit: Ok, looking at maps of Europe, here is my FINAL guess!!

-Everyone gets a car from GmundEN and is instructed to drive a couple hours to some coastal city -NAMELY Marseilles- to catch a ferry to Corsica (I am convinced now that this IS Corsica) for the detour. When they get to the dock - bunching. And drama

-At the detour, they can rappel or hike. When the detour is over, they proceed to the Corsica airport and EITHER catch a direct flight to LeMans for the Roadblock OR take a flight with a layover, and the layover airport is where the FF will be. This is when Chip/Reichen decide it's "not worth the risk."

-They do the Roadblock in LeMans which is some crap - maybe beating a certain time or doing 50 laps or whatever.

-Finally, they can take a train/taxi to Paris, where they will proceed to India.

Wow, that sounded an awful lot like what everyone else has been posting! I guess that makes me a believer nice work, everyone!

(edited to fix the role of Marseilles in this - thanks, rucksack!)

06-17-03, 11:08 PM (EST)
21. "My 2 cents"
There is in fact a ferry from Marseilles, and this I know for certain, not only becasue Phil said so in the preview, but because the sign has the word Mourepiane which is a neighbourhood and train station near the port.

The roadblock is the race cars, once again Phil told us so in the preview and we see that only Chuck does the racing and Millie tells him to hustle.

The way I see it, from GmundEN the teams leave for a flight to Marseille and then have to decide which airport would be the most advantageous, Vienna, Salzburg or even Munich and make their way there. As for Chip&Reichen, I cannot possibly think what the whole risk thing is, but I am pretty sure they do not do the FF since we see them in line for the ferry in Marseille.

I also don't think that the pitstop will be Paris but rather a small landmark or castle near the race track, which is most likely LeMans since we don't have any other places in mind.

That's all folks!

06-17-03, 11:19 PM (EST)
22. "RE: My 2 cents"
The only flaw I see in this scenario is that the ferry with all the bunching happens AFTER the roadblock - which is virtually unthinkable.

What were Phil's words, exactly, regarding the ferry? Did he say "Ferry from Marseilles" or just "the Marseilles Ferry"?

06-17-03, 11:31 PM (EST)
23. "RE: My 2 cents"
I have never contended that the roadblock was before the detour, quite the opposite, I have always insisted that Marseilles comes before LeMans/race track...

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID37/524.shtml
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID37/533.shtml#8

As for the ferry, the confrontation at the port is in Marseille, the sign indicating Mourepiane confirms it for me. Plus Phil says the confrontation takes place in Marseille.

06-18-03, 09:19 AM (EST)
26. "RE: My 2 cents"
So why are they in Marseilles? Are you of the "no Corsica" opinion? Where IS LeMans race track? I was asuming it was in Marseilles....

06-18-03, 09:36 AM (EST)
27. "RE: My 2 cents"
LAST EDITED ON 06-18-03 AT 11:57 AM (EST)

Here is a map of France...

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/mapshells/europe/france/france.htm

LeMans is just North of the city of Tours.

I agree with the many that the ferry from Marseille is to Corsica for the detour. We don't know the frequency of the ferries so it is a possibility that they ferry into the island but fly out of it, perhaps to Paris which is not that far from LeMans.

edited because the file didn't upload so I put the link instead

06-17-03, 11:38 PM (EST)
24. "RE: My 2 cents"
The Ferry happens before the race car Roadblock. The race car thing will be the very last thing before the Pit Stop.

But what Phil said about it was something like Tian/Jaree cause a showdown in Marseilles and pictures of the Ferry boat area are shown with all the teams there, then Tian jumps in the car and Steve or Dave give the quote.

06-18-03, 01:24 AM (EST)
25. "RE: My 2 cents"
What if the "risk" is something as simple as a connection that might be too tight? I note that whenever I think too much about this stuff, it turns out to be so much less drama on the real show.

Non sequitur speculation...Chuck should be doing his lap at LeMans with 'The Hustle' playing in the background!

Serendipity 525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-17-03, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Serendipity Click to send private message to Serendipity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Ep. 4 commercial vidcaps"
Steve & Josh may not be "hours" ahead. It looked the trains left for GmundEN every hour on the half hour and took 3 hours. It was 10:00 by the time their fiacre reached Schonnbrunn Palace, and I doubt they could get to the station and on the 10:30 or 10:40 train. My guess is that they made the 11:30 train getting them to the pit stop around 2:30. From the light when the others arrived I'd say the next group made it at 3:30; millie & her entourage at 4:30 (pretty dusky); the ATC at 5:30, with Russell & Cindy bringing up the rear at 6:30.

Bunching could already begin at the Gmunden train station if trains don't run all night, but it certainly will begin at the Salzburg airport. Steve/Josh MAY be lucky enough to get an earlier flight, but it won't matter because bunching begins again at the ferry terminal.

The problem with Corsica as the detour location is that ferries don't run all day, every day in the winter, but rather just a few times a week. Don't know much about them, but would it be possible that they are going instead to one of the islands like Porquelles or Ile d'Or?

06-18-03, 09:46 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Ep. 4 commercial vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 06-18-03 AT 03:41 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 06-18-03 AT 11:13 AM (EST)

Latest info from TAR commercial during The Late Show with Letterman:

Announcer says (Chip & Reichen) refuse to take "THIS" flight (Plane shown taking off is Lufthansa 747) but Vidcap #5 shows stock footage of Airbus A340.

Vidcap #19 shows Pom Pom girl (can't tell them apart yet) cheering on her teammate as she crosses the finish line at LaMans track (commercial shows checkered flag and "Sarthe" on wall at finish line, (La Sarthe) which is where LaMans track is (SW of Paris). Note: Reason there are two people in race car is that TAR contestant is a passenger, and may not be driving.

My vidcap of "La Sarthe" sign on racetrack wall

06-18-03, 03:18 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Ep. 4 commercial vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 06-18-03 AT 03:47 PM (EST)

New previews are starting to air on CBS (Wednesday) showing more of the racetrack sequence. Looks like they are starting to promote this show as an "actual race" (showing lots-o-racecars) instead of a "hurry up and bunch race"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •