The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"State of the Spoiling, Episode 1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-13-04, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"State of the Spoiling, Episode 1"
LAST EDITED ON 09-13-04 AT 01:06 PM (EST) by SurvivorBlows (admin)

State of the Spoiling
Episode One

Well, it is that time again. I have enjoyed doing the first SOTS of the season for the last several seasons. It gets me revved up for the season. However, all of you, my dear spoiler friends, come up with such great stuff during the off-season that the task of summarizing can be quite daunting. Nevertheless, I hope you will find my feeble effort to summarize your information helpful. As always, I am cautiously optimistic about the quality of this season. There are some indications that it will be one of the better ones.

First and foremost, please review the spoiler board guidelines. If you are relatively new to this board and have not read them, please do so immediately. Sometimes “newbies” feel intimidated or feel that other posters are not kind to them, but we do have simple guidelines that help us all get along. Don't be intimidated, just well read. One great way to do that is to read this SOTS thoroughly and follow all the links to the respective thresds.

Next, let’s meet the players . . .

Jiffy says, "This group is the closest group to the Australia group that I think we've had, in terms of vitality and attitude and look. It's a young looking group, good looking group and pretty confident. They all seem to think they have a handle on the game. And I'm sure more than a few of them will get themselves in trouble with that confidence."

LOPEVI

PictureNameVitalsComments (mostly provided by IE)
Chad Crittenden35, a teacher from Oakland, CA(Chad is an amputee.) - no one wants to go up against him in the final 2 because of the sympathy factor, but being a teacher he will make jury
Chris Daugherty33, who works in highway construction, from South Vienna, OH"He seems to be the most focused. He also seems the most in tune with the fact that it's just a game. He could be someone you want to sit next to in the F2 (a la Clay)." -Fester
Brady Finta33, an FBI agent who was formerly in the military service, from Huntington Beach, CA- on paper this guy should win. FBI?!!?!?! he should know when peeps are lying and be able to hide the truth. But Kel was good on paper too and look where he ended up.
Rory Freeman35, a housing case manager from Des Moines, IAhis bio makes him seem very intense.
Brook Geraghty27, a project manager from Boston, MARumor has it that he is the first to go, so there is little need to get to know him
John Kenney22, a mechanical bull operator and model from Los Angeles, CAThis guy does not look long for the game, possibly the first boot ala Ryan from S6, if he doesn't quit right away.
Lea "Sarge" Masters40, a drill sergeant who lives in Columbia, SCwill he manage to scrape by for a little bit before being booted like Roger or get axed early like BB
John Palyok31, of Los Angeles, is a sales manager at a Home Depot-Sales? hmmm reminds me of Brian Heidik, could go far
Travis "Bubba" Sampson33, of Johnson City, TN, works in loss preventionFat and out of shape, but has the folksy charm of Big Tom

YASUR

PictureNameVitalsComments (mostly provided by IE)
Julie Berry23, a youth mentor from Gorham, MEsurvivors from Maine have been weird and don't fit in- i.e. Zoe, Lillian (originally from maine). She is younger though, and from the group pic she looks happy.
Ami Cusack31, a barista (coffee server) and model from Lakewood, COcustomer service + mature enough at 31 to know how to handle peeps= jury?
Mia Galeotalanza30, a finance manager from Tom’s River, NJ"Mia struck me as all over the place." -MattyMax
Lisa Keiffer44, a real estate agent from New Orleans, LAWill she pull a Jeanne or be more like T-Bird?
Scout Cloud Lee59, a rancher and entrepreneur from Stillwater, OKEither 1st boot or final 4.
Dolly Neely25, a sheep farmer from Mercer, PAHer body language in the group photo says an EARLY boot.
Eliza Orlins21, a pre-law student from Syracuse, NY-law student from NY? "comes off as just too confident. She thinks she's going to be underestimated, but she doesn't seem the type to be able to play the dumb co-ed role. She reeks of Kelly Goldsmith, and we know where her mouth landed her. Eliza will be lucky to last that long." -Fester
Leann Slaby35, a research assistant from Kansasville, WIShe may be a fish out of water in an all-female tribe . . . or is that just what EPMB wants us to think?
Twila Tanner41, of Marshall, MO, who works in highway repairShe lost before she even got to camp. bossy women with no skills on an all women tribe with young pretty girls don't last long.

All the survivors made video introductions of themselves. Transcripts can be found here.

Episode One's Title: "They Came At Us With Spears"

As we do, there is already some great discussion about the editing and how the players, the game, and the editing interplay. Blow by Blow also posted a link to the index of previous Survivor Challenges in this thresd. In the Twist Speculation thread it was noted that some of the vidcaps indicate the Survivors will get a crate with some basic supplies at some point. These supplies include a machete, water jugs, a coffee pot, and a green tarp. The ladies are shown using this tarp for a roof on their shelter. Again this year, we are trying to figure out what Jeff means by the teaser soundbites he gives. There has been some debate about an interview in which he hints that the male tribe would take a leadership role and the female tribe would follow, at least initially. A new poster, Shadowbum, quotes the TV Guide as reporting that at least one of this season's twists will be, "that tribal counsels will not be limited to every three days and can happen at any time."

The Immunity Idol:

Jeff's nifty new torch snuffer:

Vidcaps:
Apparently, the first ten minutes of the episode involve a "harrowing rite of passage." We have vidcaps in this thresd. It appears to be a local tribal ritual involving men with spears. There are several vidcaps in this thread. Despite previous discussion, the challenge does seem to be men against the women. It seems like some type of team obstacle course, which includes crawling under a frame of poles and crawling over a balance beam. It appears to have a puzzle element, as well. There is a good deal of speculation that points to a female (Yasur) win, including this picture:
which may show the ladies with the Imunity Idol.

Geography:
Capn2patch brought over some maps, which may be helpful in the future.

Calendar:
LeftPinky posted a thread about ABT's preliminary filming calendar. Looks like this season will defintely be affected by some natural events (i.e. earthquakes/volcanic activity).

Old Reliable Spoilers?:
So far I have not seen a Clothing Inventory or "Buddy List". However, there have been "Chillone" type list circulating already. The consensus seems to be to ignore these grandstanders.

The boot?:
Capn2patch posted this thread, which could be considered an SOTS in itsself. He brings news from across the spoiling world. A poster over on "the board which shall not be named" indicates that she has a reliable tip that Brook Geraghty is the first survivor voted off.

The vote thread will be up soon, so go pick your favorite. Don't forget to participate in the SurvivorBlows Spoiler Island Game.

I believe the first episode has been spoiled pretty thoroughly, and we have a good deal of information to watch for over the course of the season. You guys are fantastic spoilers and I am sure that more will come out before Thursday. EPMB tries so hard to keep his dirty, little secrets but you guys consistently ruin it for him. I hope this post is helpful and spurs on some good discussion that will solidify our efforts this week. Good spoiling to all!

SOTS is provided by SurvivorBlows.com as a service to our readers. The purpose of this post is to consolidate the threads in the Spoiler Forum pertaining to this week's episode. Feel free to reply to this post if you feel that a theory you support was not adequately represented in this message... Please use this thread for unified discussion of all topics as we approach the next episode.

"Having 6,000 scorpions is different from 3,000," Nur Malena said. "It's just worse."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... JazzyJax 09-13-04 1
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... emydi 09-13-04 2
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Bebo 09-13-04 3
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... volsfan 09-13-04 4
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... dabo 09-13-04 5
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... KObrien_fan 09-13-04 6
 That's why... IceCat 09-13-04 7
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Capn2patch 09-13-04 8
   RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... mrc 09-14-04 26
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... geg6 09-13-04 9
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Tinman 09-13-04 10
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... MattyMax 09-13-04 11
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Brownroach 09-13-04 12
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... bondt007 09-13-04 13
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Flowerpower 09-13-04 14
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... deerhunter 09-13-04 15
   RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... wandacal 09-13-04 16
       RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... deerhunter 09-13-04 20
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... LookeeLoo 09-13-04 17
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... PepeLePew13 09-13-04 18
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... strid333 09-13-04 19
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... redbeard103152 09-14-04 21
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Peachezz 09-14-04 22
   RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... VerucaSalt 09-14-04 23
   RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... SurvivaBear 09-14-04 25
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Draco Malfoy 09-14-04 24
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... bobstew617 09-14-04 27
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... SatHizFakShon 09-14-04 28
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... LeftPinky 09-14-04 29
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... buckeyegirl 09-14-04 30
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Magic Fingers 09-15-04 31
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... samboohoo 09-15-04 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-13-04, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 1"
Wow Bear, great summary and update! I am envious, I could never do this Great job!

We're a swingin' now...

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-13-04, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 1"
WOW!!!

Great job Bear!!!! I appreciate you doing the first one with all that info out there!!! Thanks.

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

I'm hoping that most peeps will not remember how GREAT this SOTS is by the time I do mine come Thanksgiving, so I'm not totally humiliated!!!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-04, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 1"
Bebo.HEARTS.Bear.

Wow. You keep willingly taking on the toughest SOTS of all, given the volume of information. The even more shocking thing is that your SOTS keep getting better and better. As solid as your past efforts have been, this one is flat-out terrific.

Join my paramilitary org - call 1-800-FIGHT4BEBO.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-04, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 1"
GREAT JOB Bear!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-04, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 1"
Absolutely beautiful SOTS, SurvivaBear! Good job!

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-04, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 1"
Great job Bear, thanks for doing this!

2004 A S S
Trivia Champ
S9 PTB is Here, It's hot!!!!!

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-04, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "That's why..."
... the Bear bats lead off!

Well done!

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-13-04, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 1"

SOTS are what brought me here!!!

It is apparent that you've taken great care in preparing for this SOTS. Great job Bear.

Mes Salutations Sinceres!!

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-04, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 1"
Great job, Bear! I want to echo your comment about Cap'n--he also did an excellent job and hopefully will do an SOTS soon.

Sucking up on Spoilers since 9-14-04

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-04, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 1"
The Bear is, as usual, awesome!

So happy to have a SOTS...so happy to be back into Survivor!

Tinman 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-13-04, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tinman Click to send private message to Tinman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 1"
Excellent job, Bear! Thanks for getting all the scoop in one place for us!

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-04, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 1"
Hah, that was an awesome summary, bear!

And You quoted me! That's so rad!
Not only because it's me, but I like when the SOTS refers to individual posters and threads.

MM

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-04, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 1"
LAST EDITED ON 09-13-04 AT 03:14 PM (EST)

Nice SOTS, Bear!

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-13-04, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 1"

Nice Bear... sit... roll over... <scratches belly>

posting forever despite my DAWness

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-04, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 1"
Informative, thorough, detailed, and even pretty....what a perfect SOTS! Fantastic, Bear!

deerhunter 3325 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-04, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deerhunter Click to send private message to deerhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 1"
Awesome job! I always rely on the SOTS, and you did a GREAT job!

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Spoiler Island here I come.

wandacal 4018 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-13-04, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wandacal Click to send private message to wandacal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 1"
Make room on your raft for me DH. Let's get this show on the road.

The name is...IceCat....redux

Way to go Bear. Survivor is just not Survivor without your SOTS.

deerhunter 3325 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-04, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deerhunter Click to send private message to deerhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 1"
There's plenty of room on my raft!

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

no paddles needed..........I wonder about the possibility of Immunity challenges not being every 3 days

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-13-04, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 1"
Great job SB! What a tough SOTS with all the speculation and spoilers to put together.

KellyL commented in a new thread about the "right of passage". I had the same idea about the bungee jump. This is their true right of passage, for men only.

In a related comment from MB or Jiffy, they mentioned the men lead, and the women followed. I'm thinking the men will have to do some kind of bungee right of passage and the women would have to perform some kind of cultural woman activity, which may involve the pigs that we have seen pics of. They may be omitting all pics of the men's bungee. Just a thought.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-04, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 1"
A fantastic job with the SOTS, S-Bear! You've set an impossibly high bar for the rest of the season and really got things nailed down as clearly as possible for the rest of us to piece things together for the first episode.

Thanks for the work you've done here.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-13-04, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 1"
It never ceases to amaze me how you can do the first SOTS! Awesome job!

Three is the perfect number.

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-14-04, 05:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 1"
Fantastic job Bear. You have provided the one stop place to find out all the information. ThanksRedBeard

Peachezz 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-14-04, 07:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Peachezz Click to send private message to Peachezz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 1"
He who angers you controls you.

That was awesome! I know it must have taken a lot of work to gather and compose.

I have a question though - who/what is IE?

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-14-04, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 1"
As always, the SOTS shows me what a truly talented bunch the posters are. Wonderful job Bear

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-14-04, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 1"
IE is short for our spoiler friend Ivory Elephant.

"Having 6,000 scorpions is different from 3,000," Nur Malena said. "It's just worse."

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-04, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 1"
I'm hoping I do half as good for mine. Wonderful work as always.

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-04, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 1"
Thanks, SBear, for getting us up to speed--this was extremely well done. I feel at least a little more prepared for what's going to happen.

SatHizFakShon 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-14-04, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SatHizFakShon Click to send private message to SatHizFakShon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 1"
Thank you for your summary, much appreciated!

The only day was yesterday

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-14-04, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 1"
Well done! Woo woo woo!

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-04, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 1"
Wow. This is the best you've ever done Bear. How in the heck are the other SOTS writers suppose to top this?

Handcrafted by RollDdice! The fellowship has begun...

Magic Fingers 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-15-04, 01:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magic%20Fingers Click to send private message to Magic%20Fingers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 1"
WOW...awesome job with the SOTS BEAR...I am so looking forward to a fun year of Survivor!!

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-04, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode 1"
Thanks Bear for this wonderful SOTS. I've had such a hard time keeping track of everything.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •