The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What the He!! was with Adria?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-18-04, 02:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What the He!! was with Adria?"
Ya know, I really liked A in the beginning, and was pleased when Nat came in the house. But something happened once she became HOH. Specifically, she turned into a weird sort of bi#ch. Now, mind you, I understand that everything always changes in the house, especially once one becomes HOH. I also understand that when a strong alliance falls, new ones must vie for control. But what the hell was with her high and mighty...well, no one wants the veto...they don't want to fight for it, blah, blah, blah! I totally respect Will & Marvin for refusing to campaign against each other AND not kissing her stupid a$$ to get her to use the veto. Her a$$ is grass unless her sister gets HOH on Thursday. Her ranting and raving that she wants a tie so she can have all the power...did she not see that as a death wish? Stupid girl. Absolute power ALWAYS corrupts absolutely. (thank you Dog, that was very articulate of you!)(woof???)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What the He!! was with Adria? twinpoweractivate 08-18-04 1
   RE: What the He!! was with Adria? vixie 08-18-04 2
       RE: What the He!! was with Adria? AugustGirl 08-18-04 3
           RE: What the He!! was with Adria? seahorse 08-18-04 15
   RE: What the He!! was with Adria? RealityAddict 08-18-04 4
       RE: What the He!! was with Adria? Poncho 08-18-04 6
           RE: What the He!! was with Adria? vixie 08-18-04 8
               RE: What the He!! was with Adria? Poncho 08-18-04 11
           RE: What the He!! was with Adria? Former CBSer 08-19-04 32
   RE: What the He!! was with Adria? Nanook 08-18-04 12
 RE: What the He!! was with Adria? okaychatt 08-18-04 5
   RE: What the He!! was with Adria? vixie 08-18-04 7
 RE: What the He!! was with Adria? Pretty_Kitty 08-18-04 9
   RE: What the He!! was with Adria? vixie 08-18-04 10
       RE: What the He!! was with Adria? Gypsy39 08-18-04 13
           RE: What the He!! was with Adria? RealityAddict 08-18-04 14
               RE: What the He!! was with Adria? vixie 08-18-04 16
                   RE: What the He!! was with Adria? RealityAddict 08-18-04 18
                       RE: What the He!! was with Adria? vixie 08-18-04 21
       RE: What the He!! was with Adria? Pretty_Kitty 08-18-04 28
 RE: What the He!! was with Adria? wamdrm 08-18-04 17
   RE: What the He!! was with Adria? ginger 08-18-04 19
       RE: What the He!! was with Adria? true 08-18-04 20
           RE: What the He!! was with Adria? vixie 08-18-04 23
               RE: What the He!! was with Adria? true 08-18-04 24
                   RE: What the He!! was with Adria? motormouth 08-18-04 26
                   RE: What the He!! was with Adria? munson 08-19-04 33
           RE: What the He!! was with Adria? Poncho 08-18-04 27
       RE: What the He!! was with Adria? vixie 08-18-04 22
           RE: What the He!! was with Adria? Gypsy39 08-18-04 25
               RE: What the He!! was with Adria? Menses 08-18-04 29
               RE: What the He!! was with Adria? sum1smum 08-18-04 30
                   RE: What the He!! was with Adria? vixie 08-18-04 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

twinpoweractivate 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-18-04, 03:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail twinpoweractivate Click to send private message to twinpoweractivate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What the He!! was with Adria?"
I could not agree less. I guess Will and Marvin are not in the house to play the game. If everyone hated the twins so much then they should use their heads and take one of them to the final two instead of sitting back and playing the whoa's me card. The twins are in there to play the game!!

08-18-04, 03:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What the He!! was with Adria?"
We'll have to agree to disagree, but welcome anyway twin! But I must admit you sound exactly like A!!??!!
I think that by NOT playing her game, they are indeed playing their own. In chess the saying is "never play the other guys game".

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-18-04, 07:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What the He!! was with Adria?"
I'm with you Vixie. I think Marvin and Will are playing the game on their own terms, not A's and Nat's.

After last night's episode I really want Marvin to stay. That man cracks me up!

Hey it's the arithmetic clown -- he adds trouble, subtracts pleasure, divides attention, and multiplys ignorance. -- Monsty

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: What the He!! was with Adria?"
I have wanted him to stay for weeks now. He has such a sense of humor, and the house will be boring when he leaves.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-18-04, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What the He!! was with Adria?"
Welcome twinpower! I totally agree. If Marvin and Will were really playing then they should do whatever they have to do to stay in the house. When A was discussing the veto w/Marvin he should have used the situation to his benefit and told her she was safe next week or whatever she wanted to hear just to stay in the house another week...then he could go after her later. Marvin's pride issue is why he's still on the block right now.

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-18-04, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What the He!! was with Adria?"
I agree twinpower and realityaddict! I don't think Marvin is playing the 'game'. He let his pride totally take over and did not use his brain. And who the heck does Will think he is, saying he is going to get those B's out of the house? I don't think he has ever won anything, I think he needs to GO.

Poncho

08-18-04, 11:54 AM (EST)
8. "RE: What the He!! was with Adria?"
BTW, love your paws poncho...even if we disagree. Besides, I love to be contrary, even with myself! Believe me that is a difficult stance to keep up with!

08-18-04, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: What the He!! was with Adria?"
>BTW, love your paws poncho...even if
>we disagree. Besides, I love
>to be contrary, even with
>myself! Believe me that is
>a difficult stance to keep
>up with!

Thanks vixie! That is what I love about these message boards, we can all agree to disagree

Poncho

Former CBSer 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-19-04, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Former%20CBSer Click to send private message to Former%20CBSer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: What the He!! was with Adria?"
I agree on Marvin. What is the saying ' Keep your friends close and your enemies closer'. He should have sucked up just to stay in the house another week and take a least one of them out. He may still stay as I think Will maybe gone after his angry outbursts.

Nanook 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-18-04, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nanook Click to send private message to Nanook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: What the He!! was with Adria?"
>If everyone
>hated the twins so much
>then they should use their
>heads and take one of
>them to the final two
>instead of sitting back and
>playing the whoa's me card.

Good point! They should all want to go up against a twin in the final two, because how many on the jury would vote for A/N to win?

Will is being very childish and deserves to be evicted. That whole "black guy vs. gay guy" was ridiculous.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-18-04, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What the He!! was with Adria?"
Adria said she was trying to bring out the new alliances, but weren't those already pretty obvious? I don't think she's accomplished much except creating more animosity toward herself and Natalie.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

08-18-04, 11:52 AM (EST)
7. "RE: What the He!! was with Adria?"
Couldn't agree more, chatt! (may I call you chatty? hmmmmmmm?)(Behave dog)
I think they may have hurt themselves, and poisened the jury...from my strategic opinion (which everyone is also entitled to.)
(I thought you said when you wanted my opinion, you'd beat it out of me!)(SHUUUUUT UUUUP DOG!)
Only jooshin, honey. Love your caption (is that the right term? I want one of those!)

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: What the He!! was with Adria?"
Vixie I took the whole tie thing a different way I dont think she's power hungry at all ( and i dont appreciate the "new Jase" references either)She was willing to make deals and W and M decided to be big babies and whine and cry instead of stratagizing
I can understand Marvins anger but Will is being such a little female dog the only thing I'm undecided on is who I dislike more Will or Marvin
A Rocks she's a strong player and should not be bombarded with nasty names because of it

*please excuse the spelling errors

08-18-04, 12:53 PM (EST)
10. "RE: What the He!! was with Adria?"
Kitty, you sound like a sweetheart, but I'm not with you. I think the new Jase might be a little much, but trolling for deals and then getting bi#Chy when noone will (smooch) deal, not so endearing, and probably hurt her game. House not happy with her.
Keep em comin though. I believe that we may have differing opinions without one of us being "wrong" or diminished as people. Conflicted views are just that, which doesn't make either one of us less valid or important, right? So long as we don't attack one another when we disagree, we are all good! Yes?

Gypsy39 12 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gypsy39 Click to send private message to Gypsy39 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: What the He!! was with Adria?"
I agree with Kitty. Jase ref. undeserved. A wanted to know who wanted to stay in the game. Everybody is treating her like she comitted some big crime (for simply playing the game.)Nobody was willing to talk to her about anything. So she said let her have the final decision about who goes, that way noone will take the blame but her. Will and Marv. had thier chance to stay and play the game strategically. They chose to play with emotion and ego instead. Marvin has targeted A from the beginning and even more when Nat entered the house. Will has been wanting to get rid of A before Nat even came on board. If either had won HOH, the twins would have been sitting up there. They're ticked because she got to them before they got to her. She exposed her alliance, which didn't include the twins to begin with. WIll wasn't prepared for it. He should have tried to win HOH, instead of throwing all of them and trying to get someone else to do his dirty work (him and Karen both)Too bad, so sad. I wish it was him going this week.

08-18-04, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: What the He!! was with Adria?"
Welcome Gypsy! You brought up some interesting points that I had forgotten about:
1) Natalie was never part of the alliance anyway, so in what way have the twins jeopardized it?? (IMO any alliances A had before Natalie came into the house were on shakey ground as soon as the HGs found out about the twin)

2) Marvin has targeted A previously -- he was all about that when Jase was pushing for her to be evicted (Marvin did stand up for her the week Scott when out, but that's old news...as the HGs have mentioned, it's a new game each week)

3) Will has also mentioned eliminating A prior to the twin twist being revealed.

I was already an Adria and Natalie fan before...but thanks for reminding me of these points. Marvin and Will missed their chance to play the game this week!

08-18-04, 01:59 PM (EST)
16. "RE: What the He!! was with Adria?"
Even tho I vehemently disagree with many of your points (both of you) I still see and respect your points of view. BUT, I'm sorry, A and N haved shown me no indication that they are individuals. Sorry, not seeing it. Therefore, IMHO they are aligned regardless of what is said.

08-18-04, 02:13 PM (EST)
18. "RE: What the He!! was with Adria?"
Of course they are aligned...I don't think anyone is trying to dispute that fact.

By the way, is that you or your dog "vehemently" disagreeing???

08-18-04, 02:47 PM (EST)
21. "RE: What the He!! was with Adria?"
LOL....the vixen thanks you for acknowledging her
...NO,NO,NO...no licking. Sorry about the dog breath, she can't control herself.
Actually we concur on this topic, thankie fer askin

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: What the He!! was with Adria?"
vixie I like that we can disagree w/out insults the last board I lurked on people would send vicious personal attacks if you didnt agree Im guessing this place is full of grown ups how refreshing!

wamdrm 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-18-04, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wamdrm Click to send private message to wamdrm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: What the He!! was with Adria?"
I totally agree. I liked her in the beginning but I will be so glad when her and her twin is ousted. She turned into something, I am not sure what. I hope whoever is the new HOH puts the both of them on the block.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: What the He!! was with Adria?"
That final couple of speeches A made in the kitchen and cloud rooms about hoping a tie came down so she would make the ultimate decision and it being the "all Adria week" was just Ego on Autowitter. All Marvin/Will sour grapes aside, I would have a hard time sucking up the way A (it seemed to me) clearly craved. And I still don't understand her nominations theory.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: What the He!! was with Adria?"
The way I saw that, Ginger, was that Adria was saying that she would be the bad guy and cast the deciding vote, since the others didn't seem to want to step up to take a stand in the game.

I didn't see her as asking people to beg for the veto, but since she became HOH, even before her nominations, most of the house just ignored her, and didn't start complaining until after the fact.

Diane was the one who suggested Will go up, and the whole house wanted Marvin up. Then they all want to pin it on Adria? I just don't get it.

yeah, well, my butt launched a thousand tug boats just yesterday. --Executive Princess Pooh

08-18-04, 02:50 PM (EST)
23. "RE: What the He!! was with Adria?"
Gotta go with Ginger on that one. Power hungry (All Adria) and extremely self centered for the moment. She may redeem herself at some point, but for now. Uh uh...not buying the parsimonious attitude. (the dog likes that word)

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: What the He!! was with Adria?"
Going by how they showed it on the tv program, I'd agree as well, but in the context of the entire conversation, it meant something different.

On another note, the people in that house are horrible listeners. All they do is rag on and on, and nobody really listens to what the other is saying.

Adria told Will immediately after the nomination that he was safe. But instead of going along with his "team", he went off the deep end against the twins. He's so busy rehersing his speech to them when the wins HOH this week, that he has lost sight of the immediate goal to be in the house to make that speech.

yeah, well, my butt launched a thousand tug boats just yesterday. --Executive Princess Pooh

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-18-04, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: What the He!! was with Adria?"
Hi true, I am leaning towards agreeing with you on this. I just got the live feeds and have heard alot of the conversations with A and Nat. I don't get the impression that they went from normal nice hg's to power hungry maniacs. We will see what happens next week with the new HOH. My guess? same thing. Nobody likes not having the power.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-19-04, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: What the He!! was with Adria?"
Adria told Will immediately after the nomination that he was safe. But instead of going along with his "team", he went off the deep end against the twins.

How safe should he feel when Adria later asks him to beg her to keep him in the game?

From Adria's perspective, there was far too little kissing on that big ol' bootylicious backside. She demanded that everyone kow-tow to her power, offer her deals, play her game. Instead of actively seeking a fifth for her final four alliance with Drew/Diane (maybe she was doing that with Michael in some obtuse way) to get a numbers advantage heading to the end, she effectively alienates everyone outside of her alliance.

Her best move would have been to set up Diane and Drew as the obvious power alliance in the house to take the heat of off Natalie and herself. She tried this with Will, when she suggested that some within their own group wanted him on the block, but in such a ham-fisted way, it was laughable.

Adria isn't stupid but she isn't very smart, either. She correctly identified Will as a big threat to her but she put him on the block before she was willing to follow through and pull the trigger. If she was going to put him up, he needed to go.

She could have had a nice, easy week. Everyone had previously agreed that Marv was the target. Diane told Drew as much last week; first Jase, then Marvin, then Michael. Instead, she wanted noms to be a surprise. Why? It was a pure diva move that changed the dynamics of her "team". Nokomis played it right. Adria blew it. And now she is THE target.

08-18-04, 04:23 PM (EST)
27. "RE: What the He!! was with Adria?"
Amen True! I totally agree with you. I don't get how they are acting either. I hope Will will be EVICTED, then Karen, then Marvin.....

Poncho

08-18-04, 02:48 PM (EST)
22. "RE: What the He!! was with Adria?"
dittos ginger

Gypsy39 12 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gypsy39 Click to send private message to Gypsy39 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: What the He!! was with Adria?"
Thanks for the welcome RealityAddict! A&Nat weren't my favorites from the beginning (actually Will was) but they are now. And to back up what true said, Will freaked out because he had no intention of being in an alliance with A&N, they got to him first. He stabbed the first knife a couple of weeks ago. Karen went and told Scott that A was the ringleader to getting Scott out, when both W&K were thinking about jumping over with J&S. SO Will stabbed the knife first. Adria exposed her alliance(or lack of). I applaud her noms. She put up two people that were gunning for her to be evicted. Whats wrong with that?

Menses 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-18-04, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Menses Click to send private message to Menses Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: What the He!! was with Adria?"
I hate The way things are turning out ...I liked Marvin, the twins, Will and even Karen...I mean as a whole...this group of houseguests were a lot better than last years...(ugggh!) I was really having a hard time trying to figure out who I wanted to go next but the game should not be a popularity contest..Its not personal...Marvin and Will have made it so and the worst part of it is that if the situation were reverse, their actions would mirror the twins. What do they expect? If your in the twins position, who would you put up? Its gotta be two people...

Marvin I love the brotha...but damn...Hes angry hes on the block and says he has no alliances...which means you feel somebody else deserves to be on the block...and then he turns around and says hes not going to prove to Adria someone else should be put up. He just contradicted himself!...And Will? He has wanted Adria out for weeks now..and now that the target is on him hes angry..Somebody is throwing stones in a glass house...One of the things Ive noticed about the twins is that they dont seem to get too angry. Even in the face of some of the crap theyve had to put up with, they've been pretty even tempered...theyre not mean about it...They are gamers...

sum1smum 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-18-04, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sum1smum Click to send private message to sum1smum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: What the He!! was with Adria?"
IMHO, it's not what she did, it's how she's doing it. The game is strategy, not vengeance -- though, I understand that comes into play. A cool head wins it in the end, I think. (Could be wrong!)

I think she's focused too much on revenge and not thinking long term strategy. Putting either Marvin or Will in the Jury house long term is the kiss of death for her and Natalie re. any real win in the end. Their only safety would be if both of them end up at the end...then it's a win/win.

She would have been better putting CB there...he would not have the brains or mean-spirit to plot against her. Nakomis might also have been more clear-headed in the Jury house. Actually, an interesting, but risky, tactic would have been to put Nat in the Jury house to work on the hamsters who end up there. That way, they could be working both groups toward the same end.

08-18-04, 09:15 PM (EST)
31. "RE: What the He!! was with Adria?"
Excellent points mum, and I think A actually did mention that at one point when strategizing with N. She acted like she remembered that the jury house was as important as the BB house, and said that it was important...then she put up the two strongest players IMO to start the jury pool. I'm thinking, not so smart.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •