The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"11/1 Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Reddhawk 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-01-06, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reddhawk Click to send private message to Reddhawk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 11/1 Episode"
I apologize in advance for the long post, but this episode really got me thinking.

1) I don't know whether Juliet is to be trusted with her "movie", although I'd say go with it. What does Jack have to lose, anyway? Not much.

I have my doubts about there actually being a rift between Juliet and Ben. There may indeed be some friendly rivalry between the two, but I think they are very much on the same team. It seemed odd to me that Ben admitted to Jack about having some elaborate plan to "break him" and make him "want to do the operation". What was even more odd was the comment that Ben made about Juliet resembling Jack's ex. Almost seemed as though he were trying to push Jack into trusting Juliet. This makes me believe that the real plan to break Jack has something to do with testing him and seeing if he will actually go along with Juliet's scheme.

2) Sad to see Eko die. Much rather would've seen Charlie go...oh well.

Agreed. I really expected Eko to have a more significant role to play within the events on the island. Who knows, maybe now we'll have Eko appearing in strange visions.

3) These two new Losties - they don't seem that great. Hopefully they'll have something important to contribute eventually.

I find it odd the way they have been weaving these new characters into the show little by little with almost no introduction. Maybe the producers are just holding out, but I think new characters demand their own flashback episodes. At least that way we would be able to feel some sort of connection to these new characters, rather than the indifference I currently feel for them.

4) Who was that creepy guy with the eyepatch? Oooo I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about him.

I don't even know what to say to this. The only thing I can think is - how many other people are there hanging around underground?

5) What's up with the black cloud...Locke says he saw a beautiful bright light, Eko sees a dark ominous cloud...huh? And what's its "motive"?

I'm beginning to think that smokey the monster can manifest itself in different ways depending on the person it is currently targeting. In the final scene where Eko's brother appeared, he said something about it being time for Eko to "confess his sins and be judged". That appears to be what happened. Maybe after Eko said that he wasn't sorry for the things he had done, the monster judged him and decided that he was no longer worthy of living. I can't help but wonder what would have happened if Eko had been sorry. Would he still be alive?

I'm beginning to think the monster is some sort of morality enforcer. I now think that it has a very direct connection to the others. Maybe they really are the "good guys", because they were the only ones left on the island after the monster killed the rest of the Dharma group. Overall, it seems more like the island judicial system than the island security system.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 11/1 Episode   Das Mole     11-01-06       
   RE: 11/1 Episode   batts     11-01-06     1  
   RE: 11/1 Episode   Reddhawk     11-01-06     2  
     RE: 11/1 Episode   Ricky     11-04-06     27  
   RE: 11/1 Episode   Ahtumbreez     11-02-06     3  
     Me too   Breezy     11-02-06     8  
         RE: Me too   Ahtumbreez     11-02-06     13  
             RE: Me too   Cathy the Canadian     11-03-06     26  
   RE: 11/1 Episode   cycles2k     11-02-06     4  
     RE: 11/1 Episode   michel     11-02-06     5  
         RE: 11/1 Episode   Breezy     11-02-06     7  
   RE: 11/1 Episode   Glow     11-02-06     6  
   RE: 11/1 Episode   trigirl     11-02-06     9  
     RE: 11/1 Episode   Chez     11-02-06     10  
         RE: 11/1 Episode   mrc     11-02-06     11  
             RE: 11/1 Episode   dragonflies     11-03-06     23  
   RE: 11/1 Episode   frodis     11-02-06     12  
   RE: 11/1 Episode   Bebo     11-02-06     14  
     RE: 11/1 Episode   HobbsofMI     11-02-06     16  
   RE: 11/1 Episode   idiotcowboy     11-02-06     15  
     RE: 11/1 Episode   MrBigDog1974     11-02-06     17  
         RE: 11/1 Episode   sharnina     11-02-06     18  
   RE: 11/1 Episode   warp_core breach     11-02-06     19  
   Why Eko was killed   mrc     11-03-06     20  
   RE: 11/1 Episode   Dunard2     11-03-06     21  
     RE: 11/1 Episode   mrc     11-03-06     22  
     RE: 11/1 Episode   CattyChat     11-05-06     29  
         RE: 11/1 Episode   udg     11-06-06     30  
         Latest Podcast...   AugustGirl     11-08-06     32  
             RE: Latest Podcast...   Ice 9     11-08-06     33  
   RE: 11/1 Episode   Ice 9     11-03-06     24  
     RE: 11/1 Episode   TenPin     11-03-06     25  
         RE: 11/1 Episode   Ice 9     11-04-06     28  
   X-Rays   trigirl     11-07-06     31  
     RE: X-Rays   esquire     11-08-06     34  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •