Thought I'd start up this week's discussion thread since nobody else has yet. I liked the episode. Of course, now there are more questions...as always, haha.
A few main points that I'm thinking about:
1) I don't know whether Juliet is to be trusted with her "movie", although I'd say go with it. What does Jack have to lose, anyway? Not much.
2) Sad to see Eko die. Much rather would've seen Charlie go...oh well.
3) These two new Losties - they don't seem that great. Hopefully they'll have something important to contribute eventually.
4) Who was that creepy guy with the eyepatch? Oooo I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about him.
5) What's up with the black cloud...Locke says he saw a beautiful bright light, Eko sees a dark ominous cloud...huh? And what's its "motive"?
Anyone else have any comments?