The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ryan M(otormouth)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-29-04, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ryan M(otormouth)"
Show of hands, please....

Who else was completely surprised that Ryan Motormouth got the rose from Meredith? He's cute and all, but damn, let the poor woman speak! (My favorite thing: Ryan proclaimed that he wanted to get to know Meredith better, but he continued to blather on. How is that getting to know her?)

On the other hand, all this time I thought Todd was the one from that date she liked. I found him to be funny and endearing. A man that can make *me* laugh.....a keeper.

I seriously hope Ryan gets sent home next time.

Lori

Survivor: Adventurers Club
Outdrink, Outlaugh, Outkungaloosh!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ryan M(otormouth) KScott 01-29-04 1
 RE: Ryan M(otormouth) djandy 01-29-04 2
   RE: Ryan M(otormouth) ohiomobprincess 01-30-04 18
 RE: Ryan M(otormouth) hunterjax 01-29-04 3
   RE: Ryan M(otormouth) BriarRosie 01-29-04 11
 RE: Ryan M(otormouth) Fraz 01-29-04 4
   RE: Ryan M(otormouth) leogirl_21 01-29-04 5
       RE: Ryan M(otormouth) olTexMs 01-29-04 6
 RE: Ryan M(otormouth) ValleyGirl 01-29-04 7
   RE: Ryan M(otormouth) missygirl3 01-29-04 8
 RE: Ryan M(otormouth) Bbear 01-29-04 9
   RE: Ryan M(otormouth) BriarRosie 01-29-04 12
 RE: Ryan M(otormouth) minitroll 01-29-04 10
 Raises hand Breezy 01-29-04 13
 RE: Ryan M(otormouth) Pinky 01-29-04 14
 RE: Ryan M(otormouth) Gina99 01-29-04 15
   RE: Ryan M(otormouth) Fyrelilly 01-30-04 16
       RE: Ryan M(otormouth) ZoesMom 01-30-04 17
       RE: Ryan the Spy, Todd the Dirtbag AMAI 01-31-04 22
 RE: Ryan M(otormouth) kelli_blue 01-31-04 19
 RE: Ryan M(otormouth) greene SF 01-31-04 20
   RE: Ryan M(otormouth) Chrissy gal 01-31-04 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-29-04, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ryan M(otormouth)"
I am surprised she kept him also. I just knew he was going. She was saying how she likes quiet time, well that ain't happenin'!

a proud Lvoe Butt Connector

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-29-04, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ryan M(otormouth)"
I am playing in ABC's Rose Ceremony Game, and I tried to pick only 4 people to stay next episode, and it kept telling me to choose 6. Does she go from 7 to 4, or 7 to 6? How many episodes are there?

If she only dumps one guy, I hope it's Ryan M. His motor mouth reminds me of my Mother-In-Law's, and I have the same reaction... run away!

djandy

ohiomobprincess 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-30-04, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohiomobprincess Click to send private message to ohiomobprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Ryan M(otormouth)"
>I am playing in ABC's Rose
>Ceremony Game, and I tried
>to pick only 4 people
>to stay next episode, and
>it kept telling me to
>choose 6. Does she
>go from 7 to 4,
>or 7 to 6?
>How many episodes are there?
>
Good question. I'm also playing the abc.com game and I had to choose 6 guys too. I think they're trying to stretch this out.

hunterjax 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-29-04, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hunterjax Click to send private message to hunterjax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ryan M(otormouth)"
I've got my hand waving wildly in the air.

I totally thought that when she said she had decided one of the two people from that date was getting a rose that it was Todd. Perhaps wishful thinking on my part. I cannot for the life of me understand how she could so easily choose Ryan M. He clearly looked underwhelmed by his constant blathering. Being the kind of gal she is, I thought she like Todd's dry humor and easygoing manner.

Maybe she knows something we don't. Oh well.

01-29-04, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ryan M(otormouth)"
Bait 'n Switch, I tell ya, bait 'n switch. ;) I think we were all set up to watch Todd fall. If Todd is a "reject", I'll gladly take him off Meredith's hands. I like the dry humor and easygoing manner!

Lori

Fraz 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-29-04, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fraz Click to send private message to Fraz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ryan M(otormouth)"
Last week, I picked Ryan to go one more week because he can "make dirt interesting." But by the end of the zoo date, I was sure he was going home!

>(My favorite thing: Ryan
>proclaimed that he wanted to
>get to know Meredith better,
>but he continued to blather

My favorite moment was Meredith sitting on the couch between Chad and Ryan as the credits rolled. He's going on about how tight he and Chad are, and Chad says that he needs to breathe more often!

>I thought Todd was
>the one from that date
>she liked.

I was floored that she sent him home! He's funny, but not overpowering. Plus I have this gut feeling that she'll pick a left coaster and Todd's in SF.

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-29-04, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ryan M(otormouth)"
This guy is cute, but damn, talk about insane! You are completely right, he could not shut up. I got a headache from hearing him!

Don't let your fears stand in the way of your dreams.

The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be ignited. - Plutarch

olTexMs 13 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-04, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail olTexMs Click to send private message to olTexMs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ryan M(otormouth)"
(hand waving)
I was stunned. I was absolutely sure she was going for Tod. Ryan just doesn't seem well groomed to me, ha. Don't know, the editing threw us off, I think. The after-ceremony scenes showed her sitting by him and rolling her eyes as he blathered on. I'm confused, why did she pick him if he annoys her.

On the other hand, she did see through Rick.

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-04, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ryan M(otormouth)"
Meredith really threw me off last night, I was reading all her eye signals as meaning she was really getting tired of Ryan M's blabbering but maybe the editing had alot to do with my impressions. I really thought Ryan M was history, I was surprised she gave Todd the boot and kept Ryan M.

Valley Girl
"I'll never kiss and tell....."

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-29-04, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ryan M(otormouth)"
I think Ryan M is a huge moter mouth and I dont think he is attractive at all. Why is she keeping him? I am also glad she saw right through Rick. What do you all think about the clip of him and Kelly Jo? Ya think there might be some drama there?

Bbear 601 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-29-04, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bbear Click to send private message to Bbear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ryan M(otormouth)"
jumping up and down waving hand... me me me

DH thinks she is just keeping him around for his "spy" value. Nothing better than a motormouth to let her know what is going on in the house.

I am in the camp that was sure she would keep Todd, just floored that she kept Ryan, I would start carrying around ear plugs if I were her, he's only going to get worse the longer he stays around IMHO.

Texas - Margaritaville - LOTR - Canada
a jslice creation

01-29-04, 06:25 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Ryan M(otormouth)"
Heheheh....Ryan Motormouth.....

International Man of Mystery. <snicker>

That would be an interesting angle, for her to use Ryan to get the dirt on the other men.

I was absolutely certain I could figure out who Meredith wanted to dump after I saw the 15 to 10 rose episode. I was on the same page with Meredith when Hockey Harold was the Bachelorette's version of Mamma Mia!...er....Mary.

You just don't go for the "I want LOTS of babies!" thing with someone you just met! That's the sure fire way to have them head for the hills!

Hmm, might not be a bad way to scare guys that come on too strong. "I can picture you as the father of my children..."
Just can't use that on guys like Harold.

Heheheheheh. And people wonder why I'm still single. ;)

Lori

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-29-04, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ryan M(otormouth)"
*raises hand*
I was completely surprised that Meredith kept Motormouth Ryan and got rid of Todd. I thought Todd was really nice without being boring. Ryan irritates me to death. I find myself yelling "Shut up already" at the TV whenever he's on. Just listening to him makes me tired.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-29-04, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Raises hand"
I thought for sure he was gone.

Pinky 17 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-04, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pinky Click to send private message to Pinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ryan M(otormouth)"
Totally floored by that one! I can't find any redeeming qualities about Ryan, so I'll go along with the theory that she is keeping him around to hear him blabber on about his housemates.

I really had to laugh at myself last night at how pissed off I was that she got rid of Todd. He seemed funny and intelligent...a really good match for her. Maybe we missed some key screw-up on his part.

-Pinky

Gina99 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-29-04, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gina99 Click to send private message to Gina99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Ryan M(otormouth)"
Hi there, New here

I think the producers talked Meredith into keeping Ryan M to add interest to the show which would otherwise be a snooze (I personally think she is kind of boring). She agreed under the condition that she could give away 7 roses. I just don't buy that she really thinks there is a chance with him since she already stated that his energy was too high for her.

Gina

Fyrelilly 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-30-04, 02:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fyrelilly Click to send private message to Fyrelilly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Ryan M(otormouth)"
I'm new here as well, although I've watched the Bachelor/Bachelorette shows for a while. I was surprised that she kept Ryan M but not that surprised that she let Todd go. I think that while she found him amusing, there was no real spark there between them - I didn't see any sign that she found him attractive. Also, did anyone else notice that when he was on the 2-1 date with Ryan and Meredith, he kept making little digs at Ryan? I think it was just part of his sarcastic manner, but they did show Meredith sort of slapping at him after one of the comments. I'm guessing there were more comments that we didn't hear - she may not have cared for that behavior at all.

ZoesMom 7 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-04, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ZoesMom Click to send private message to ZoesMom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Ryan M(otormouth)"
Motormouth's hair needs an oil change soon! It was practically dripping (or maybe that was just nervous sweat) during the rose ceremony.

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-31-04, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Ryan the Spy, Todd the Dirtbag"
LAST EDITED ON 01-31-04 AT 09:39 PM (EST)

Ryan could actually deliver the dirt, whereas Todd just dished it. I was shocked at Ryan being kept and Todd being tossed, but Firelilly, I agree totally with your assessment.

Meredith didn't care for the constant bad-mouthing.

I don't think these producers are telling Meredith what to do. I think she may be telling them what she wants to do.

Dragging the show out? No, I don't think so. What I'd like to see is for her to suddenly reduce the group to 2, for two weeks' worth of show, the overnight-fantasy date and the final show. I'd rather see the finale show NOT be 2 hours long, and one of those hours be used here, when there are a bunch of guys she likes the look of, with whom she'd like to be alone and in groups, to get a better sense of each one.

What's been wrong is the relentless cutting of men, without seeing the why of it.

Now that I think about it, it's funny that next previews showed Meredith rolling her eyes to Chad/Brad over Ryan M's chatty cathy ways. That would give Mere a bit in common with Todd wouldn't it?

I think the 90 minute episode coming up wil be interesting if Ryan spies on the group for her, thinking he's earning a final four spot but he's not. She's just using him to gather intelligence!

I mean, ideally she would have the opportunity to experience alone-dates with all the guys she has interest in, and not have to eliminate someone with whom she hasn't had enough interaction to be able to say definitively that she wouldn't want to go further with him.

Like, right now, I reckon she could dump Sean easily, as well as Ryan M. When she gave him his rose, Sean stood there like a lump of coal. He's out next for sure.

Ryan M. is still here because she needs more info to work out which of some of the other guys to take to the Finals. Would she want to meet his family? Maybe, if she has to include him. But if she gets the producers to agree to only cutting one man next week, then they'll have to agree to a shorter finale, and if she's only got 2 guys for the last two "events," then that would be doable.

Me guessing, is all this is. But Mere is proving to be a formidable contestant.

If it goes down to 6, then Sean would go, no doubt. If it then goes from 6 to 4 guys, I'd see Ian, Lanny, Matt, Brad/Chad getting those roses.

But, maybe both Brad & Chad will seem useless and she'll decide to meet Ryan M's family like it's a sociological experiment - how did this guy turn out like this?

Edited to say After posting all that, I went & read the info posted by SBlows to the effect that the show will progress along its usual route. Oh well

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-04, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Ryan M(otormouth)"
LOL, I thought it was just me who thought the guy was a chatterbox!
And Meredith looked like she was bored listening to him go on and on...I'm VERY suprised he got a rose!!

greene SF 1 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-04, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greene%20SF Click to send private message to greene%20SF Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Ryan M(otormouth)"
LAST EDITED ON 01-31-04 AT 06:54 PM (EST)

I couldn't agree more ... Todd is great! Clever, witty, not attention-seeking, etc. I felt set up for sure -- thought Ryan would be shown the door and Todd would be the keeper. My friends are I are in San Francisco ... anyone who's reading this from SF know what brewpub he owns? We're guessing Magnolia in the Haight ...

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-31-04, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Ryan M(otormouth)"
Our discussion about Todd has slipped onto the second page. Here is a link:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID42/518.shtml

There are links to his website and the websites of his pubs.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •