The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ian / Lanny"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-29-04, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ian / Lanny"
From the time he stepped out of the limo, Ian totally captured my attention.I was especially excited when he got the one on one date last night with Meredith.In my book,Ian is a front runner for the final four if not the final choice.
I also have a soft spot for Lanny, his sweet country charm has captivated me as it has Meredith. From what I saw last night he was the reason for needing the seventh rose and I'm glad Meredith kept him.
Does anyone else agree with my opinion?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ian / Lanny reality_gal 01-29-04 1
   RE: Ian / Lanny leogirl_21 01-29-04 2
 RE: Ian / Lanny olTexMs 01-29-04 3
   RE: Ian / Lanny KScott 01-29-04 4
 RE: Ian / Lanny ValleyGirl 01-29-04 5
 RE: Ian / Lanny BriarRosie 01-29-04 6
 RE: Ian / Lanny redheaded_sweetheart 01-29-04 7
   RE: Ian / Lanny otherindigo 01-30-04 8
 Meredith and Horses CSHS79 01-30-04 9
 RE: Ian and Parker Stevenson MuckDog 01-30-04 10
   RE: Ian and Parker Stevenson leogirl_21 01-30-04 11
 Ian is gorgeous AMAI 01-31-04 12
 RE: Ian / Lanny realitycoholic 02-02-04 13
 RE: Ian / Lanny Fraz 02-03-04 14
   Ian vs Lanny CSHS79 02-05-04 15
 RE: Ian / Lanny ValleyGirl 02-05-04 16
   RE: Ian / Lanny Loree 02-05-04 17
       RE: Ian / Lanny teejax22 02-05-04 18
   RE: Ian / Lanny mookiemeister 02-06-04 19
       RE: Ian / Lanny leogirl_21 02-06-04 20
 RE: Ian / Lanny hkb1946 02-14-04 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

reality_gal 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-29-04, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reality_gal Click to send private message to reality_gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ian / Lanny"
You posted this before me and i am glad. I was about to create a topic myself about that gorgeous Ian. He is the one i think she should choose and its obvious she is crazy about him already. He's was my favorite from the beginning and if she don't pick him i will look him up and ask him out lol after all he's from ny.

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-29-04, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ian / Lanny"
I prefer Lanny over Ian. Just a personal preference. I do agree with you though that Ian is the front runner at this point but who knows what happens in episodes to come!?!?!??!

Don't let your fears stand in the way of your dreams.

The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be ignited. - Plutarch

olTexMs 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-29-04, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail olTexMs Click to send private message to olTexMs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ian / Lanny"
Problem with Lanny is he is a horse trainer and she doesn't like horses. There is too big a gap in their interests/life styles. In my never to be humble opinion, that is.

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-29-04, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ian / Lanny"
Kinda like Trista and Brooke, oil and water.

>Problem with Lanny is he is
>a horse trainer and she
>doesn't like horses. There
>is too big a gap
>in their interests/life styles.
>In my never to be
>humble opinion, that is.

a proud Lvoe Butt Connector

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-04, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ian / Lanny"
Last night, Ian and Meredith looked so good together, they were totally comfortable with one another, looked like they had been together for years.
After last night's show, Ian is my choice for the top pick.

Valley Girl
"I'll never kiss and tell.....well, maybe"

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-04, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ian / Lanny"
I thought Ian has a great smile, and from what I've seen of his personality, at least he doesn't grate on my nerves like fingernails on chalkboard.

I saw how cute he and Meredith looked, with him being blond and she being brunette.

I happen to prefer dark haired guys, but I'd make an exception for Ian.

Lori

Survivor: Adventurers Club
Outdrink, Outlaugh, Outkungaloosh!

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-29-04, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ian / Lanny"
I totally agree with you. They are both great guys, but I'm leaning toward Ian myself...or wish I was anyway!

otherindigo 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-30-04, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail otherindigo Click to send private message to otherindigo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ian / Lanny"
Lanny is not a horse trainer. He is a breeder, or in Hollywood terms, "breeding manager". There is a big difference between the two. We are talking about castration, artifical insemination, etc.

01-30-04, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Meredith and Horses"
If Meredith truly had a problem with horses I doubt they'd have had the rodeo themed date. Unlike Trista's allergy to horses, Merdedith simply hasn't spent much time sround them & so isn't too comfortable around them.Obviously Meredith is trying to be open to all the different types in her search for Mr. Right.Also keep in mind what we know about the men is what we see on tv,who knows what's going on behind the scenes or in Merdeith's heart.

MuckDog 5 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-04, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MuckDog Click to send private message to MuckDog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ian and Parker Stevenson"
Is it just me - or does Ian look exactly like Parker Stevenson:

http://cherelle64.tripod.com/parkerstevenson.html

01-30-04, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ian and Parker Stevenson"
Hmmmmmmmmm......kinda, maybe, possibly, but not completely...

Don't let your fears stand in the way of your dreams.

The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be ignited. - Plutarch

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-31-04, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Ian is gorgeous"
I agree - Ian is gorgeous and Mere definitely seems very interested.

I also agree that she is interested in Lanny - unless something goes horribly wrong, those two look set to be the final 2. And Lanny is growing on me too.

Ian is my favorite, but I'm getting a slight vibe of someone who is a bit of a playboy, knows he's good looking, and is really in this to see how far he can string her along. Lanny might really be good husband material. The main concern I have with Lanny is his religiousness.

realitycoholic 216 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-04, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitycoholic Click to send private message to realitycoholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ian / Lanny"
Unless I interpreted incorrectly, Ian is also LOADED with money! He's "retired" in his late 20s, has traveled the world (which is the reason he doesn't have a home), and is looking for a place to live. This all spells out to me that he made shrewd money/stock moves in the 90s and is reaping the benefits. Meredith is an intelligent gal and would appreciate his worldliness and seeming confidence. You never see a shot of him sweating during a rose ceremony.

I'd pick him! (Although I'm extremely happy with Mr. Reality!)

Fraz 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-03-04, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fraz Click to send private message to Fraz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ian / Lanny"
It's an interesting comparison. I think of Ian as a city boy and Lanny as a country boy. Meredith is from Portland, a city in which people seem to love the outdoors (in spite of the rain).

I think she'll keep Lanny around to visit his home and see how comfortable she feels in that environment.

Ian seems more of a sure thing, but I don't have a read on whether he is outdoorsy enough.

02-05-04, 01:48 PM (EST)
15. " Ian vs Lanny"
In last night's episode Ian defintely lost points with me as well
as Meredith.The hometown visits will be make it or break it and unless Ian opens up more, it'll be the last he sees of Meredith.
Sad considering how he was one of the frontrunners at the start.

On the other hand,I always thought Lanny was cute but he's really coming into his own.Even Meredith is warming up to him and
quite possibly a contender for the final 2 depending on the hometown visits. All I have to say is Meredith if you don't pick
Lanny in the end and he likes older women send him my way.

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Ian / Lanny"
Meredith was trying so hard to get Ian to open up to her last night and he almost didn't get a rose. If he doesn't start talking about his feelings towards her then he will be going home next week. Ian was my original favorite but after last night's show he has dropped to number four.
Lanny had a great date with Meredith last night. She really got to see the real Lanny and I think she liked it. Lanny could be the surprise long shot in the whole show. I like his chances!
Valley Girl
"I'll never kiss and tell....."

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-05-04, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Ian / Lanny"
I never cared for Ian. I think it is a combination of his looks and personality. Just not my type.

I think Lanny & Matthew will be the final 2.

teejax22 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-05-04, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teejax22 Click to send private message to teejax22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Ian / Lanny"
Lanny was definitely a sweetheart last night. He seemed to be really into Merideth on the couch, giving her the right amount of affection that she needs. I was really mesmerized by their date. I can't wait to see how the home town date goes.

As for Ian, he has lost points with me. I can understand if your a person that doesn't normally open up but in these circumstances there has to be some give. It is unrealistic to go on a show like the Bachelorette and expect a person to know you by your actions when the show is only a few weeks long. If he doesn't smarten up soon, he is next to go.

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Ian / Lanny"
Anyone care to speculate why Ian said he can't tell her how he feels about her? Is he not comfortable to open up in front of camera? Or is he shy? Perhaps he doesn't feel anything toward her at all, so he couldn't tell her about it. Or is his feeling toward her too complex and cannot be expressed in words?

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

02-06-04, 11:07 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Ian / Lanny"
Lanny, Lanny, Lanny...so cute!

Sorry, I was just bored and I really like him! *sigh*

hkb1946 9 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-04, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hkb1946 Click to send private message to hkb1946 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Ian / Lanny"
No. Ian is weird, and Lanny is all wrong for Meredith. Meredith wants someone to spend her life with, or I think that's what this show is all about. Ian said, "Even if everything was perfect, I'm not ready to get married.". What else does she need to hear????

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •