The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"How much longer must I be tortured before Diane gets the boot?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Alley 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-17-04, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alley Click to send private message to Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"How much longer must I be tortured before Diane gets the boot?"
I just can't stand to watch Diane any longer. I honestly feel she is the most annoying Big Brother competitor by far, and it takes a lot for me to put anyone above Alison from BB4. She is so tan that she looks dirty, I can't stand looking at her smile with the chipped tooth any longer, and if I hear how Drew is her soul mate or the psychic predicted their relationship one more time, I think I'm going to be sick! My stomach churns every time I have to watch them smack away! I can't even stand to watch the live feed that I PAID for b/c she is yapping away every minute of every day about NOTHING! I mean, let someone else get a word in PLEASE, as you truly have nothing of interest to say! It's even more annoying that she's yammering away and can't even use proper English/grammar. Each nomination ceremony goes by and each time she isn't even nominated -- which would at least give me some small ounce of HOPE that it may finally be the end of this torture! What will really put me over the edge is if she ends up riding someone's coat tails all the way to the final two - like Lisa in BB3 - using NO strategy and then ends up taking the prize. I think if that happens, it will be a sad, sad, day b/c I truly will vow never to watch another season of Big Brother! Oh, who am I kidding...I said that last year when Alison made it to the final two, and the year before that when Lisa beat Danielle! Anyway, thanks for letting me vent! My office is getting very concerned for this mysterious Diane I complain about all day long - especially as no one in my office is even named Diane!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 At least another week motormouth 08-17-04 1
 RE: How much longer must I be tortu... okaychatt 08-17-04 2
 RE: How much longer must I be tortu... Nanook 08-17-04 3
   RE: How much longer must I be tortu... okaychatt 08-18-04 4
       RE: How much longer must I be tortu... Just Plain Bill 08-20-04 8
   RE: How much longer must I be tortu... foonermints 08-19-04 5
       RE: How much longer must I be tortu... twinpoweractivate 08-20-04 6
 RE: How much longer must I be tortu... AMAI 08-20-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-17-04, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "At least another week"
Hi Alley! This is a great place to vent so go at it! Welcome aboard.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-17-04, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: How much longer must I be tortured before Diane gets the boot?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-17-04 AT 10:58 PM (EST)

Even if she makes the final two, and I don't think she will, won't the jury made up from evictees make sure she doesn't win? Doesn't seem to me she's respected or liked at all.

ETA - Hi Alley. Nice to meet you.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Nanook 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-17-04, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nanook Click to send private message to Nanook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: How much longer must I be tortured before Diane gets the boot?"
I just don't understand her hair. It's like she's got this skunk look going on. You are right about the tan. Her skin is starting to look like leather!

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-18-04, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: How much longer must I be tortured before Diane gets the boot?"
Wouldn't it be interesting to see the image of what she THINKS she looks like? She's going for glamourous, wealthy, indulged sophisticate but has only achieved ridge rat wanna be.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Just Plain Bill 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-20-04, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Just%20Plain%20Bill Click to send private message to Just%20Plain%20Bill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: How much longer must I be tortured before Diane gets the boot?"
Remember when the various twins were profiled and the interviews and comments by Diane's sister as well as Diane? Diane said she was the prettier of the two and smarter to boot. Wrong on both accounts big time, imo. Her twin was very attractive and didn't brutalize the language on a regular basis as Diane does.

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-19-04, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: How much longer must I be tortured before Diane gets the boot?"
The 'skunk look' LOL! But it's a good look, if you're a skunk, no?

twinpoweractivate 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-20-04, 04:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail twinpoweractivate Click to send private message to twinpoweractivate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: How much longer must I be tortured before Diane gets the boot?"
well wether you like her or not she is playing a good game. She is playing both sides! She talks trash about players to each side. If the other's aren't smart enough to figure out how evil she is then she deserves to win

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-20-04, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: How much longer must I be tortured before Diane gets the boot?"
I don't have quite the level of antipathy towards Diane as you have (Cowpat still has most of my hate, and THOSE Twins), but I must disagree that she is riding coattails.

Diane is definitely doing a lot of game-work. She assisted in making the Twins look bad in her own alliance's eyes, and got them to nominate AND evict Will.

However, at this point I prefer the gameplay of Nakomis.

I fully expect the TwinBeasts to go running to Nakomis to tattle on Diane, and point out that she sold out their alliance and helped them to decide to nom Will. Even though I think Adriatalie would have targeted Will no matter what (because of him being gay), it won't hurt them (they figure) to have someone to blame for steering them towards him.

My take on all of that is Nakomis will bear it in mind, and if a Twin wins POV, will put up Diane (or even Drew) in that Twin's place.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •