The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Wouldn't it be awesome if Rudy could be host?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Irisheyes 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-27-00, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Irisheyes Click to send private message to Irisheyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Wouldn't it be awesome if Rudy could be host?"
This was started on another thread, but I wanted to expand it more. How about if Jeff gets the boot, and they bring in Rudy to host? Can you see the TCs? He would whip them into shape in no time. They'd ask a question, and he'd answer, "I dunno, Go away I'm making rice." We'd get more Rudyisms.
Any thoughts? I'm trying to help keep this board alive.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Wouldn't it be awesome if Rudy ... BluSavana 08-28-00 1
   RE: Wouldn't it be awesome if Rudy ... sos_alien 09-02-00 2
       RE: Wouldn't it be awesome if Rudy ... mdock88 09-02-00 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BluSavana 694 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-28-00, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BluSavana Click to send private message to BluSavana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Wouldn't it be awesome if Rudy could be host?"
Irisheyes, I have been harping on this very subject all week, to no avail =( Rudy definitely needs to stay in the spotlight, he is irreplacable. I think he should share the hosting duties with Jeffie P. Sort of a contrast in personalities, giving the lovable codger the opportunities to shut him down with some crusty but wise observation. As Rudy himself said, " Not that my brain's any good, but uh, I'd rather use that than my muscles, 'cause the muscles hurt now." BLU

When I woke up this morning and I realized you weren't here, things really looked dark and the whole world seemed stinking and rotten...Then the dog rolled off my face--Hallmark

sos_alien 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-02-00, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sos_alien Click to send private message to sos_alien Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Wouldn't it be awesome if Rudy could be host?"
HUH!
I don't even want to think about it! That would be so aweful! I really don't see why you all love him so much...
Anyway, i know it sounds silly to say but Jeff is a "good" host. Hmm, when i think again about this, Sean would be an awesome host for Survivor II .

mdock88 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-02-00, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mdock88 Click to send private message to mdock88 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Wouldn't it be awesome if Rudy could be host? uhh no."
Rudy is out, over, done with, no more. I don't want to see Rudy or any of the other Survivors in Survivor II. Its an entirley new show with an entirely different personality. Even though I liked Rudy, I'm sure they'll come up with another crotchety old man.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •