The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I am sick of the Allison/Lisa show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

PollyEster 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-23-05, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PollyEster Click to send private message to PollyEster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I am sick of the Allison/Lisa show"
I am sooooooo tired of Allison & Lisa taking up the whole show.
Would someone on the east coast just e-mail me when TJ &/or Jill are gonna be on, so I don't waste my time watching the ever whinney Allison, & the Big Baby Lisa?
Thanks.
P

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I am sick of the Allison/Lisa s... madwoman 11-24-05 1
   RE: I am sick of the Allison/Lisa s... mhb0125 11-25-05 2
 Why is Lisa still on the show? FMkelly 11-25-05 3
   RE: Why is Lisa still on the show? mhb0125 11-26-05 4
       RE: Why is Lisa still on the show? vraptor 11-28-05 7
 RE: I am sick of the Allison/Lisa s... maryellennaco 11-26-05 5
 RE: I am sick of the Allison/Lisa s... Accents 11-27-05 6
 RE: I am sick of the Allison/Lisa s... buttermuffin 11-28-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

madwoman 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-24-05, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail madwoman Click to send private message to madwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I am sick of the Allison/Lisa show"
I'll let ya know..I'm getting pretty fed up with Allison and Lisa crying all the time. They need to get out and get a job run after a few kids everyday and then they wouldn't be crying about themselves anymore. I can't even stand to look at their faces...

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-25-05, 03:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I am sick of the Allison/Lisa show"
I hate to agree but I do. Unfortunately, I think they will be the last to leave/graduate so you'll miss the whole season!! I know others don't like TJ but I can't wait until she graduates and she truly has started over.

FMkelly 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-25-05, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FMkelly Click to send private message to FMkelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Why is Lisa still on the show?"
With the promos of Lisa talking about TJ, I wanted to shout back at her that at least TJ is trying to get along with her housemates and tells the truth.

Although Lisa says she is not upset with TJ, at the Board of Review that was a lie. She is going to get even with TJ by having the housemates turn against TJ. She is still a manulator and mean spirited.

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-26-05, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Why is Lisa still on the show?"
It seems to me like TJ is still being treated like she always has been. I know how you treat others is how they treat you but TJ is SO misunderstood. I like her, a lot, and I hope she doesn't finally crack. Did anyone notice that after Jessica said she was tired of supporting TJ that TJ was right there for Jessica at the beginning of Friday's show? I am repulsed at the women's lack of empathy for TJ. Her goal is to learn to connect with people while dealing with 2 disabilities. That has to be extremely hard for. It's hard for anybody to speak what they want ALL the time. I just wish the LC's finally step in to aid TJ with the constant bullying she endures.

vraptor 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-05, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vraptor Click to send private message to vraptor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Why is Lisa still on the show?"
THANK YOU!! My husband and I are big SO fans and both of us really like TJ and cannot figure out why everyone seems to hate her so much. I can really identify with her and had hoped that watching her progress in the house would help me identify why a lot of people do not like me--but after 3 months of shows, I am still pretty much lost. She is certainly not perfect, but I admire her intelligence and her honesty.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-26-05, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I am sick of the Allison/Lisa show"
I am too!! Both of them are making it HARD to watch the show~ I think out of all those whiney-butts, TJ is the only one making progress, with hardly any help!! She actually seems to be "getting it"... Lisa & Allison need to move in together and put on the "WHO'S THE WHINEY-EST PERSON ON EARTH" show. EErrpp!!

Accents 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-27-05, 03:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Accents Click to send private message to Accents Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I am sick of the Allison/Lisa show"
Me TOO I agree Allison and Lisa my word are too whinny and Lisa the biggest baby of them all yes she is truly getting on my last good nerves here with her whinny she is a soil well off to do baby she was born with the silver spoon in her mouth and she dont want to let that spoon fold out of her mouth at all she wants it there she dont want to lose nothing she has all she knows is how to flirt with men and she dont want nothing else she is lookin for a man to come and take care of her were all she have to do is go and spend there monies and dont have to do nothing for herself but buy and buy at least TJ is a self employed person and know how to go out and get for herself and she is tryin very hard to connect with the rest of the women in that house they are all back stapers there and that Jessica is the bigest one there and that Christian she is just and follower that is all she is and have you notice when men comes around all she do is just smile a yard a minute here and Lisa is all over the men when they come to the house there they will flirt with and homeless man if they had the chance. Enought is Enough here the LC yes needs to stop that LISA/Jessica/Allison/Christian from just back staping TJ they need to come in there and give them something to do for themselfs I truly cant believe that RHONDA hasnt done anything to stop that abuse from going to TJ she dont need the added prombles on her she is dealing with enough and tryin to over come her own stuff and they are not helping and if i was TJ i would as to be Jills AP them too seems to click pretty much and understand each other LISA AND ALLISON needs to be together they are the same and ALLISON and that drinking problem she is and alocholic whether she realize it or not she drinks so much tell it is asame and why is the LC keep letting them have alochol in the house there they should not be allow there they are there to change there lives and all that drinking at every meal is just too much there the LC this session is not truly doing there jobs right at all they need to go to one themselfs and get some help on how to help these women.

buttermuffin 7 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-05, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buttermuffin Click to send private message to buttermuffin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I am sick of the Allison/Lisa show"
I agree with all of the above. Lisa should have been gone. It's really a shame that a 40 year old woman acts like a 5 year old when confronted with something that she just didn't want to do. I really don't see many tears falling from her eyes. And why are they letting Allison drink herself into oblivion and the coaches not doing anything about it. SEND THEM BOTH HOME!!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •