The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Should a "Fitness Professional" really have that big of a Butt?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-17-04, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Should a "Fitness Professional" really have that big of a Butt?"
I ponder?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Should a "Fitness Professional"... seahorse 08-17-04 1
   RE: Should a "Fitness Professional"... bystander 08-17-04 2
 RE: Should a "Fitness Professional"... Poncho 08-17-04 3
   RE: Should a "Fitness Professional"... KScott 08-17-04 4
       RE: Should a "Fitness Professional"... okaychatt 08-17-04 5
           RE: Should a "Fitness Professional"... Just Plain Bill 08-18-04 9
 RE: Should a "Fitness Professional"... true 08-17-04 6
   RE: Should a "Fitness Professional"... Poncho 08-18-04 7
       RE: Should a "Fitness Professional"... KScott 08-18-04 8
 RE: Should a "Fitness Professional"... Pensha26 08-18-04 10
   RE: Should a "Fitness Professional"... twinpoweractivate 08-18-04 11
       RE: Should a "Fitness Professional"... Poncho 08-18-04 12
           RE: Should a "Fitness Professional"... ginger 08-18-04 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-17-04, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Should a "Fitness Professional" really have that big of a Butt?"
Maybe the butt was much bigger at one time?

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-17-04, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Should a "Fitness Professional" really have that big of a Butt?"
Didn't think of that, you are wise Seahorse.

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-17-04, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Should a "Fitness Professional" really have that big of a Butt?"
Here some pictures from their website.... Looks like buns of steal to me

http://fitnesstwins.com/gallery/all_natural/image/dsc

Poncho

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-17-04, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Should a "Fitness Professional" really have that big of a Butt?"
I thin kthey look totally different in the BB house than they do on their website. They are very buff on the website, on BB not-so-much...

- Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-17-04, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Should a "Fitness Professional" really have that big of a Butt?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-17-04 AT 04:29 PM (EST)

"very buff on the website, on BB not-so-much"

Yeah - it's amazing what can be done with photographic touch ups these days.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Just Plain Bill 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-18-04, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Just%20Plain%20Bill Click to send private message to Just%20Plain%20Bill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Should a "Fitness Professional" really have that big of a Butt?"
>Yeah - it's amazing what can be done with photographic touch
ups these days. >

And likely with the help of performance enhancing drugs as well. At the level these two compete at the use of all kinds of substances is pretty much standard, even in the Fitness category. One of the tell-tale signs is that when they cycle 'off' the drugs, the bodies revert almost immediately to pre-cycle condition -- and rapid accumulation of body fat is one of the things that happens.

I had to chuckle at one of the earliest broadcasts when Marvin asked Adria/Natalie what she weighed and the response was 'around 150'....howzabout 170 A/N? It doesn't really matter at all, but why lie about it?

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Should a "Fitness Professional" really have that big of a Butt?"
I think it is really unfair to give Marvin access to the internet!

*waves to Marvin*

yeah, well, my butt launched a thousand tug boats just yesterday. --Executive Princess Pooh

08-18-04, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Should a "Fitness Professional" really have that big of a Butt?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-04 AT 10:59 AM (EST)

>I think it is really unfair
>to give Marvin access to
>the internet!
>
>*waves to Marvin*

*waves to True*

BB gave me access to the internet because I am the funniest HG EVER! I don't even have to play the game, I just have to run my nasty mouth.
Well I better go. Bootilicious and Bootiluscious are exercising...

WAHOOO

edited per KScott's informative post I lost my memory for a moment

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-18-04, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Should a "Fitness Professional" really have that big of a Butt?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-04 AT 10:41 AM (EST)

I believe he said Adria will be bootilicious and Natalie will be bootiluscious.

- Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Pensha26 772 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pensha26 Click to send private message to Pensha26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Should a "Fitness Professional" really have that big of a Butt?"
My thought is that if these two are fitness people, why are they not doing exercises to keep in shape. I would figure that they would try and maintain their bodies. Doesn't make sense to me.

twinpoweractivate 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-18-04, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail twinpoweractivate Click to send private message to twinpoweractivate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Should a "Fitness Professional" really have that big of a Butt?"
you dont have to be stick thin to be in shape, I think they look fine..maybe they didn't want to go into the house all fit which could have been seen as a threat.

08-18-04, 05:00 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Should a "Fitness Professional" really have that big of a Butt?"
>you dont have to be stick
>thin to be in shape,
>I think they look fine..

Welcome to the boards twinpoweractivate

I agree! I think that they do look heavier now than they did from the pictures on their website, but they are by no means fat. They look in shape to me.

Poncho

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Should a "Fitness Professional" really have that big of a Butt?"
As a woman who receives (mild) complaints from Significant Other for having "no #####", I envy them their steatopygousity.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •