The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Drew and Diane"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

dizzie78 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-07-04, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dizzie78 Click to send private message to dizzie78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Drew and Diane"
Has anyone heard if they are still together

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Drew and Diane jilbert 10-08-04 1
   RE: Drew and Diane Lasann 10-08-04 2
       RE: Drew and Diane jilbert 10-08-04 3
   RE: Drew and Diane kmw002 10-08-04 4
       RE: Drew and Diane jilbert 10-08-04 5
           RE: Drew and Diane kmw002 10-08-04 6
 RE: Drew and Diane WhoSaysSo 10-28-04 7
   RE: Drew and Diane bdemoney 10-28-04 8
       RE: Drew and Diane Kellysue123 10-30-04 9
           RE: Drew and Diane HistoryDetective 11-15-04 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jilbert 3 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-04, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jilbert Click to send private message to jilbert Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Drew and Diane"
YES! I live about 20 miles outside of Urbana, and Drew is still in town with Diane. A friend of mine was at the Artistic Sandwich Shoppe in Urbana for lunch and Drew and Diane walked in. My friend said hi to them and started talking, she asked Drew to call my cell number and leave a message on my phone! I have never posted on this message board but I am a huge reality tv fan and my friend knew I would love to get the voice mail since I had the live feeds and all. This happened Wednesday. The message went as follows:
"Hi Jill, this is Drew from Big Brother, just having a club sandwich here at the Artistic Sandwich shoppe and someone else wants to say hello, (Diane gets on the phone). Hi Jill, this is Drew's poor girlfriend Diane, nice to meet you, have a good afternoon! That was the call but I still have it on my voice mail. Pretty cool for this small town Ohio gal.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-08-04, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Drew and Diane"
That is cool. I'm an Ohio gal too, Columbus area though. So she is in his state with him. That sounds interesting, however I thought he said his first plan was to visit Cowboy. Ha

10-08-04, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jilbert Click to send private message to jilbert Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Drew and Diane"
LOL about Cowboy. I haven't seen him anywhere on TV or anything. But the friend of mine that saw Drew and Diane in person said Diane is itty bitty. Really small and said they seemed really happy. The sad part is, when I got the call I was in a meeting in Urbana at a dental office!! UGH!! I was 1 mile away from where they were, had I only answered my phone.

kmw002 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-04, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kmw002 Click to send private message to kmw002 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Drew and Diane"
What part do you live in? I live in Centerville which is a suburb of Dayton. I don't really know where Urbana is.

10-08-04, 10:09 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Drew and Diane"
I live just outside of Springfield, I used to work in Dayton, just off of Rt. 35(the Claypool Building on Linden Ave.). Urbana is about 45 minutes northeast of the Dayton area. Actually Urbana is about 45 minutes from Daytona and Columbus.

kmw002 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-04, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kmw002 Click to send private message to kmw002 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Drew and Diane"
Oh, that's cool. I t hought I've heard of that place before. The artistic sandwich shoppe.

WhoSaysSo 6 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-04, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail WhoSaysSo Click to send private message to WhoSaysSo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Drew and Diane"
actually they aren't togethr anymore...Diane wrote a long letter to the Jokers Update site explaining ....http://www.diane-henry.com/letter.html

but seriously did any of us think it would last ... esspecially now that Drew has the Money and all the "hollywood" opportunities that go along with it ... he used her for the moment ...

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-28-04, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Drew and Diane"
Thanks for the update on Drew and Diane. I didn't care for Diane very much while she was on the show and knew Drew would end up dumping her but am sorry to hear it happened so soon. I feel bad for her, but guess she should have seen it coming.

Kellysue123 3 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-04, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kellysue123 Click to send private message to Kellysue123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Drew and Diane"
This is her cuzin Kelly. I talked to her last night. She did see it coming, and they are still going to be friends. Go to www.diane-henry.com and she has a letter from her personally, talking about it. She frequently posts on there kepping everyone updated. You should check it out.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-15-04, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Drew and Diane"
Well, that answers a lot of questions, but I am still left wondering if Diane regrets her vote at all. I didn't agree with her voting for Drew, but I could understand how she was acting in the moment and without all the information (though it seems like his callous treatment of her to her face should have been enough) when she cast her vote. I just wish that she had been a little wiser a little sooner so the Slime Monkey didn't win the half million. Cowboy, as icky as he was in so many ways, is a much better person than Drew by a long shot!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •