The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Favorite's List 2.3 "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-29-04, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Favorite's List 2.3 "
What drama we had this week! Rank the bachelors ~ Did you want to tell Ryan M. just to talk a little bit list? Did Ian or Matt blow you away? Discuss.
My favorites:
1. Ian(3)- I liked how he was honest with Meredith about what he wanted out of the show. And it looked like he knew how to kiss.
2. Matthew(7)- I thought he handled the two on one date really well, and I can't put my finger on it, but I just liked him.
3. Chad (4)
4. Lanny- (1)I was holding my breath along with him. I'm glad she asked for a seventh rose.
5. Brad (9) I liked his comments at the Rose Ceremony for some reason. He'd be higher on my list, but he's an Ohioian who roots for the team up North that begins with an M. That can't be right.
6. Sean (5)
7. Ryan M.(2)- He seems like a really nice guy, but his constant talking kinda drove me nuts.

A Kyngsladye Creation

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Favorite's List 2.3 NorthShoreJane 01-29-04 1
 RE: Favorite's List 2.3 djandy 01-29-04 2
   RE: Favorite's List 2.3 smiley 01-29-04 3
       RE: Favorite's List 2.3 buckeyegirl 01-29-04 4
           RE: Favorite's List 2.3 leogirl_21 01-29-04 5
 RE: Favorite's List 2.3 ValleyGirl 01-29-04 6
 RE: Favorite's List 2.3 minkey 01-31-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

NorthShoreJane 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-29-04, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NorthShoreJane Click to send private message to NorthShoreJane Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Favorite's List 2.3 "
I loved this episode. I really like Meredith and respect her honesty, candor, wit, and sarcasm with the guys. The only surprise, to me at least, was that she kept Ryan M. They seem like polar opposites, but what do I know! My favs...

1. Ian!!!! Hubba hubba. I adore this guy, and I think Meredith is sufficiently intrigued. I *love* that he said, "on the record", that he will not propose at the end of this regardless of how much he may be in love with the girl. And, he certainly does not seem like the type to get the ring and hand it off as a "promise ring". Ouch, for ABC. If she picks him, we could lose the down-on-one-knee moment that takes them 15 minutes (7 of which are big $$$ commercial spots) to air.

2. Chad. What a hottie. Super cute couple they would make. I find it interesting that we have not yet seen much with Chad (typical ABC strategy for the winner)... is this a 'clue'??? Also, he seems prevalent in so many of the spoiler pics.

3. Brad. Those eyes could make me do things I'm not supposed to do I like him, and I think she seems cozy with him.

4. Matt. I think he's cute, despite the sideburns that I am not a fan of. And how about that facial bone structure. Matt, let's see you with your shirt off before I fully judge you . I think Meredith is physically attracted to him as illustrated by her wanting to kiss him. He seems a little reserved, and to me, he "seems" so much younger than Meredith. I don't know what it is, but he seems more than 2 years younger.

5. Lanny. What a charming, adorable, huggable guy. I still can't get past the "horse" thing (his passion and her repulsion). Besides, she articulated she was "on the fence" with Lanny.

6. Sean. He needs to lighten up... way up. How about his stone-cold facial expressions at the rose ceremony last night? Even when he was getting 'pinned'??? Didn't get a warm fuzzy from him. See ya.

7. Ryan M. I am at an utter loss for words as to why he is even still around. The first episode when he opened his mouth, I thought *ick*, and he's going down hill...fast. He seems feminine to me, too, which definitely doesn't seem to be Meredith's style. And the fact that he doesn't shut up, EVER, is the final nail. Did you see at the very, very end last night? Past the previews of next week, when they were rolling credits? Meredith, Chat, and Ryan M are sitting on the couch talking (well, Ryan is talking) and she's rolling her eyes like enough, already.

Can one of you talented folks out there post the new spoiler pics? There were definitely some new shots from the previews.

Cheers,

NSJ

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-29-04, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Favorite's List 2.3 "
1.) Matthew (1) - He seemed to be the only one more interested in Meredith than in the hockey game, which is what she wanted. When he gets an alone date his time will come.
2.) Chad (3) - Still like the tall and funny guy.
3.) Lanny (2) - A man's man, but horses might just nix the deal.
4.) Ian (4) - There's some chemistry there, but is he another Bob (just wants to have a good time without any commitment)?
5.) Brad (6) - He seemed calmer this time, and more comfortable with M.
6.) Sean (7) - Seems very interested in M, and was right to call Rick on the carpet for playing a game. Now he needs to spend some time w/ M to get to know her better.
7.) Ryan M. (8) - I'll say it again: ADD motor mouth. He would drive me nuts.

djandy

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-29-04, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Favorite's List 2.3 "
I couldn't have said it any better djandy.

Chad and Sean are still too much under the radar as far as ABC are concerned so its hard to tell whats really going on.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-29-04, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Favorite's List 2.3 "
*nods head in agreement with Smiley and Djandy*

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-29-04, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Favorite's List 2.3 "
1) Lanny - He is my favorite! I don't understand why Meredith would say that she likes him and then second guess him and pick him as guy #7 in the end. I think he's really cute.
2)Matthew - I am not a big fan of the sideburns either but I really like him too!
3) Ian - Right now, he seems to be the front runner in this but I don't think that he is the best choice for her.
4) Brad - I love his eyes, gorgeous to look at.
5) Ryan M. - After last night's chatterbox episode with him, man, I changed my mind about him. He needs to give Meredith a chance to speak.
6) Chad - Not sure, seems to be pretty okay.
7) Sean - Don't know him well enough.

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-29-04, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Favorite's List 2.3 "
My top four so far would be:
(1) Ian: He seems to have real chemistry with Meredith.
(2) Matt: Just an all-round good guy type.
(3) Brad: Those eyes just make me want to melt.
(4) Chad: Tall, seems fun to be with.

The rest of the pack I believe will get the boot over the next few episodes.

Valley Girl
"I'll never kiss and tell....."

minkey 231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-31-04, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail minkey Click to send private message to minkey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Favorite's List 2.3 "
LAST EDITED ON 01-31-04 AT 00:37 AM (EST)

hehehe, this will be fun -

Purely on looks and do-ability:

1. Lanny - not my type, but soooo cute. Ride em' cowboy!
2. Ian - I would love to stare at him across a crowded room!
3. Sean - You all might think I'm crazy, but I find him "intriguing".
4. Brad - the eyes have it!
5. Chad - He's cute, but I'm a petite little gal and he scares the hell out of me!
6. Matt - Cute, nice bod., but his chin looks a little too much like Duddly Do-Right.
7. Ryan M. - I have a cousin who looks just like him... can't go there.

Best for M: Ian
Total package for me: Ian

There were comments earlier, that this season didn't have enough eye-candy... peeshaw!!!

Mink-o-dink

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •