The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Inside Edition promo vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-18-04, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Inside Edition promo vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-04 AT 01:38 PM (EST)

In caps 11-14 I can only make out 8 women marching. In 11 and 12 it looks like there's someone concealed at the back of the line, but it looks almost like a shadow. And I don't see anyone in a bright green top.

Just musing if this could be a march to a later challenge. The shirts worn by Chad, Chris, Lea, and Rory in the men marching caps do all match up with their shirts for the first challenge caps.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Inside Edition promo vidcaps SurvivaBear 08-18-04 1
   RE: Inside Edition promo vidcaps frisky 08-18-04 2
       RE: Inside Edition promo vidcaps PepeLePew13 08-18-04 3
           RE: Inside Edition promo vidcaps Brownroach 08-18-04 5
       RE: Inside Edition promo vidcaps JazzyJax 08-18-04 4
 RE: Inside Edition promo vidcaps tribephyl 08-18-04 6
   RE: Inside Edition promo vidcaps Brownroach 08-19-04 7
       RE: Inside Edition promo vidcaps JazzyJax 08-19-04 9
           RE: Inside Edition promo vidcaps Brownroach 08-19-04 10
   RE: Inside Edition promo vidcaps emydi 08-19-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-18-04, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Inside Edition promo vidcaps"
Can we assume that cap #26-29 show the Immunity Idol? Does cap #29 indicate the male tribe wins immunity, or is Jiffy just letting folks touch his idol?

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Inside Edition promo vidcaps"
Well, if it's Jiffy letting the guys fondle the idol, then it's there for misdirection meaning the chicks win the first IC.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Inside Edition promo vidcaps"
Then again, we've got the vidcaps of what seems to be only 8 women marching (Lisa missing?) -- although that could easily be explained by the camera not panning enough to show all 9. The fact we're being shown vidcaps with only 8 in there is curious, though.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

08-18-04, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Inside Edition promo vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-04 AT 05:34 PM (EST)

It wouldn't have to be Lisa that's missing -- in fact I think that's her in front of the line. My point was that someone is wearing a bright green outfit in the Ep 1 crawl-under challenge, and none of the women we see here is wearing anything bright green, so these could be caps of them on their way to a different (Ep 2?) challenge, perhaps after one of them has been voted off.

But it's also possible someone is out of the frame, or concealed in back of the line.

Edited: now that I look at the crawl-under again in caps 19-20, I think the green thing is Lisa's bikini bottom, and she has her buff on as a tube top (as she does in the marching pics). So she could have just removed her slacks before the challenge.

Edited again: The woman that's not visible is Dolly. From front to back I see: Lisa, Twila (with hat, partly obscured), Eliza, Ami, Mia, Scout, Julie, Leann.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-18-04, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Inside Edition promo vidcaps"
FWIW: I think it's just a "look what you're playing for" feel 'er up - the girls are on the other side of the guys:

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Inside Edition promo vidcaps"
There are 9 women.

If you follow closely you can see the ninth woman following close behind.

From SurvivorWeb...
Here we see 8 women.
Yellow buff as tube top, leading. White shortsleeve t-shirt, trailing.

Emerging ninth woman...

And there she is.

Also looks as if she is the flag-carrier.

Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with the faces to names translations, as of yet.
But, this is obviously from the first challenge as all 9 women are present.

Sn'DCS©MMIV
Upon thee, Mike Darnell, I wish a most serious pox.
"Our enemies never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." President GWBush

08-19-04, 10:35 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Inside Edition promo vidcaps"
Thanks, tribe. I was thinking she must be there somewhere, because the march most likely ends up here:

which looks like the first time they meet for a challenge and see the II, if that is what that thing is.

I'm still confused as to who's who in the line. I'm pretty sure Lisa and Twila are 1 and 2, and Scout and Julie are 6 and 7. The others are hard to tell.

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-19-04, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Inside Edition promo vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-04 AT 04:27 PM (EST)

Agreed, BR, Lisa and Twila seem to be 1-2. I wonder if this means something personality wise.

Did I see someplace that Scout has a bum knee? She's the only one I can see that has a walking stick.

ETA: Yep, Eliza is third, with the drawstring shorts...

08-19-04, 04:01 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Inside Edition promo vidcaps"
It's in her CBS bio -- Scout had a total knee replacement fairly recently.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-04, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Inside Edition promo vidcaps"
Thanks tribe, you are the greatest!!! Can't wait to spoil with ya...

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

and BR is the cat's meow

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •