The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Give CHRISTINA a Chance .... at least she's getting help"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Tarrarosa 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-23-05, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tarrarosa Click to send private message to Tarrarosa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Give CHRISTINA a Chance .... at least she's getting help"
I really like Christina. I can relate to her about her abusive childhood. Her childhood fears have been hidden for years and are now coming out. I'm glad that she is going to a counselor. I've gone to several counselors to deal with my mom who was a "mommie-dearest" type of person. When I was five years old, I watched her put my brother's poop on his face just because she couldn't get him to potty train as fast as she wanted. She would beat my 3 brothers and myself and abuse us mentally, too. She had nervous breakdowns and would constantly say, "I want to die." I decided never to have children as I was afraid I would be like her. I never wanted any child of mine to hate me as much as I hated her. She died in 1993, thank God ... my dad (who is now 87 years old) and brothers are happy she's gone, too. So, give Christina a break you guys. At least she's getting help.

I know that I said I never wanted children, but I did have a child in 1988. I was so terrified of raising him, that I begged my husband to give him up for adoption as I was afraid I would abuse him. Well, I believe that God was looking over us, as our son was given to a very kind foster mom .... a truly earth angel mom. Unfortunately our son was born with C.H.A.R.G.E. Syndrome (a genetic disease that I passed on to him). He has severe disabilites, but with his foster mom's help, she has saved his life many times because he would stop breathing. He can't see, walk, talk, is fed by a tube in his stomach, has one eye that is smaller than the other eye and more. But I truly feel that it was meant to be that I have my son and give him to his foster mom to raise and she believes that, too.

Back to Christina -- I've read other messages on this message board that put Christina down for blinking her eyes because she's nervous ...... well, WHO CARES?? That's how she deals with her nervousness. There is an actor (who is on Bridget Jones & I can't think of his name at this moment) who is constantly blinking his eyes while acting in movies and when he's being interviewed in "real life", too.

If you don't like Christina, then don't watch the show .... do something for yourself and others .... volunteer to help others instead of constantly complaining about Christina or any of the other women on the show for that matter.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Give CHRISTINA a Chance .... at... Bebo 11-23-05 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-23-05, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Give CHRISTINA a Chance .... at least she's getting help"
First of all, bashing the show and its participants is permitted on these forums, but criticizing other posters for doing so is not.

Second of all, the appropriate place to discuss an Individual Houseguest is on the Individual Houseguest forum.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •