The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Keiffer"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-17-04, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Keiffer"

Lisa Keiffer was born and raised in New Orleans, Louisiana. She considers herself a true Cajun, thanks to the French influence of her mother, who grew up on the Louisiana bayou.

Keiffer attended Louisiana State University for three years, where she was an LSU cheerleader for both football and basketball. She was a member of the Homecoming Court for two consecutive years and was elected Alpha Tau Omega's "Mardi Gras Queen." She participated in the 1981 National Collegiate Cheerleading Championship and cheered at the 1981 NCAA Final Four Basketball Tournament in Philadelphia. She then went on to finish college at Loyola University in New Orleans where she received a Bachelor of Science degree in Communications.

Keiffer was employed for 10 years as a pharmaceutical sales representative. She enjoys tennis, antique shopping, cooking and homemade soap making. She has also acted in community theater and directed dramas at her church, Trinity Evangelical Free, for the past ten years.

Born-again Christians, Keiffer and her husband, Thomas, currently live outside New Orleans on the " Northshore" in Mandeville, Louisiana, along with five of their six children (Nate, 22; Callie, 14, and Rachel, 13 ( Keiffer's stepdaughters); TK, 8; Charley, 7; and Nicholas, 5). They also have a goat (Waddles), a dog (Murray) and a miniature donkey (Dexter). Keiffer's birth date is May 3, 1960.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Ke... Brownroach 08-17-04 1
   RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Ke... emydi 08-17-04 2
   RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Ke... PepeLePew13 08-17-04 3
       RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Ke... Brownroach 08-17-04 4
           RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Ke... emydi 08-17-04 5
 RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Ke... seahorse 08-18-04 6
   RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Ke... katethegreat 08-18-04 7
 RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Ke... cindyb_70471 08-22-04 8
   RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Ke... seahorse 08-22-04 9
   RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Ke... Brownroach 08-23-04 11
       RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Ke... cindyb_70471 08-24-04 15
           RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Ke... Brownroach 08-24-04 17
               RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Ke... cindyb_70471 08-25-04 23
                   RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Ke... Brownroach 08-25-04 24
                       RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Ke... cindyb_70471 08-25-04 25
   RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Ke... ElroyJetson 08-23-04 12
       RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Ke... seahorse 08-23-04 13
       RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Ke... cindyb_70471 08-24-04 16
           RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Ke... Brownroach 08-24-04 19
           RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Ke... ElroyJetson 08-24-04 21
               RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Ke... cindyb_70471 08-25-04 22
   RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Ke... Capn2patch 08-23-04 14
       RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Ke... cindyb_70471 08-24-04 18
           RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Ke... Capn2patch 08-24-04 20
           RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Ke... Capn2patch 08-26-04 27
               RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Ke... Brownroach 08-26-04 28
                   RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Ke... Capn2patch 08-26-04 30
               RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Ke... cindyb_70471 08-31-04 33
                   RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Ke... Capn2patch 08-31-04 34
 RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Ke... Ra_8secs 08-23-04 10
   RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Ke... Scarlett O Hara 08-28-04 31
 RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Ke... Capn2patch 08-26-04 26
 RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Ke... cuon10 08-26-04 29
   RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Ke... Scarlett O Hara 08-29-04 32
 RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Ke... Loycano 10-17-04 35
   RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Ke... PepeLePew13 10-17-04 36
       RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Ke... Scarlett O Hara 10-20-04 37

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Keiffer"
Some info about Lisa was posted on realiiity.com -- not very flattering. She's our boob-job contestant, if that isn't apparent.

The posts were copied into this thread but must have originated somewhere else.

MonkeyinSilk
August 6
I know one of the contestants... Lisa Kiefer.... her husband has been home all summer.
MM

August 6
She plays tennis at the same club that I do. I don't play with her, she's a different level. I see her several times a week, and I've had a few "experiences" with her, as have some of my friends. The only run-in I've had with her (and it wasn't a run-in, because she didn't know it was me who did it), we arrived at the club at the same time, and she parked in a handicapped zone.. (my personal pet peeve), so after she went in, I went to the front desk and reported her, and they paged her and made her move her car. She was most put out, too... We have a lot of mutual friends, but I personally cannot stand her. She's very confrontational, in your face.., and pretty full of herself.

August 6
Rumor has been swirling around our little town of Mandeville, LA that one of the contestants was Lisa Kiefer, and after a little research, it seems that she IS on this show. She's a typical "Love to hate her" kind of person, complete with a big boob job, and the brain of a houseplant. I can't wait

August 7
Let's see, I would think she's about 42 or 3, I"m not sure. She's married, and she'll say she has five kids, I've actually heard her say she's "had" five kids, but the truth of the matter is she left her husband for another man, and it's a blended family. She's only had two, I think. She will swear on a stack of bibles she's never had a boob job, but one look at her and you'll know that's a crock too. She plays tennis every day, and is an "average" player, but those that know her are pretty sure she's going to go on and tell them she's a pro or something. It's going to be pretty entertaining!!
MM

August 8
Well, I could be wrong, but I doubt it. She's very confrontational, an in-your-face kind of person. I just don't see how this can fly on survivor. Everyone that I've heard talking about it is of the same opinion. We don't think she'd be able to control herself enough. (The "A leopard can't change it's spots" theory.) A typical comment made by one person who sees her several times a week at the club. "Oh she'll never win, she's too unlikeable" My only run in with her (and it wasn't really a run-in, because she never knew it was me who did it) We were arriving at the club at the same time, and she parked in a handicapped spot.. (my personal pet-peeve), so after she went in, I went to the front desk and told them, and they paged her to move her car. She was most put out by it, though..

Aug. 9
Well, she'll have to control it, or she'll be outta there fast. Remember the pastor from Slidell who got kicked off first in the survivor before last? I know she went to talk to him before she left. (Slidell is only 20 minutes from here) I think he realizes that his bossiness and controlling nature got him the boot, and I"m sure he conveyed that too her. As far as what kind of mother she is...a little vignette for you. Before she left, she was on the court, and her cell phone was ringing incessantly, and she wouldn't answer it. The ladies on the court next to her asked her to turn it off, and she huffed at them. "I can't turn it off, my child is deathly ill at school!!" The first thought in my mind was, "What is your child doing at school if they're deathly ill, and secondly, what are you doing on the freaking tennis court" She definetely should make it interesting, because not only is she bossy, but she's not very bright.

Aug. 9
She's tried out for more than a few survivors.. I forgot to mention that.

Aug 10
I would say she is a good athlete. She's in great shape. Also, The two weeks before she left, she worked out strenuously every day to get stronger.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Keiffer"
Thanks for the post BR

I already hate her....

If she starts to cheer on the island I'll hurl...

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Keiffer"
She may have the brain of a houseplant, but two things jump out at me that suggest she might do well in this game:

>She's married, and she'll say she has five
>kids, I've actually heard her
>say she's "had" five kids,
>but the truth of the
>matter is she left her
>husband for another man, and
>it's a blended family. She's
>only had two, I think.

>but those that know
>her are pretty sure she's
>going to go on and
>tell them she's a pro
>or something.

>Remember the pastor from
>Slidell who got kicked off
>first in the survivor before
>last? I know she went
>to talk to him before
>she left. (Slidell is only
>20 minutes from here) I
>think he realizes that his
>bossiness and controlling nature got
>him the boot, and I"m
>sure he conveyed that too her.

Two things: She's apparently well-trained in the art of deception and telling people different stories and this could translate into a dangerous Survivor contestant a la Jonny Fairplay who will do whatever it takes to survive.

Also, she may be described as dumb, but she had the foresight to take a trip out to see Pastor John in Slidell to pick his mind about surviving the game. Granted, Paster John isn't the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to playing the game, but she's trying to get ahead and you can't be too dumb to think of that.

She sounds like someone who wouldn't be one of the first few boots.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

08-17-04, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Keiffer"
The part about the family made me think of Tina Wesson. That, and the boob-job.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Keiffer"
Do you think it's just us that see resemblances between these contestants and prior contestants or do you think the producers choose people like the ones that have "worked" in the past.

I have seen a Jerri, a Frank, an Amber, a BRob, a Rupert, a Kathy, and now a Tina

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Should I get my boob job now and try out for S11?

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 02:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Keiffer"
She was an LSU cheerleader. She can not be all bad. She lives in the metrooplitan New Orleans area as I do.

katethegreat 207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-18-04, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katethegreat Click to send private message to katethegreat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Keiffer"
I am also a Crescent City native, but now I live in Mandeville. Sorry - I don't play tennis and I don't know Lisa (that I know of), but I have some children the same age, so I may try to figure out who she is through the schools - it's a pretty small community. There are only two big health clubs - I wonder which one she plays tennis at!

I can't believe it - someone from my (current) hometown! Pretty exciting for a survivor junkie!

cindyb_70471 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-22-04, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cindyb_70471 Click to send private message to cindyb_70471 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Keiffer"
Hi,
I live in Mandeville and go to church with Lisa. I consider her to be one of my good friends. I can't believe what I am reading. It's all untrue gossip and malicious lies. I'm sure the eavesdroppers on the tennis court would rather gossip than say anything nice about anybody. That's just how some people are. Too Bad.

Lisa is a wonderful, beautiful Christian woman. She is very personable, fun, warm and energetic. She is also very talented. She gives selfishly of her time in directing all of our church dramas. The dramas have touched the hearts of all who see them. The dramas depict real issues to which real people can relate. She has the gift of directing people with little or no acting experience and the results are amazing. The dramas never fail to make us laugh and make us cry. She does not do that for her glory, I can assure you.

I also know Nate, Lisa's oldest son. He has been a lifelong friend of my 2 oldest kids (L&M), so I have known him a very long time. Nate has always been one of my favorite young men. He is well liked and well respected by those who know him. I am proud of Nate for coming to his mother's defense. Nate is a man of character and I believe he only wanted to "set the record straight." Who in the world would ever want to see anyone speak that way about their mother. Nate is also a wonderful actor and I'll just bet you all will seeing him in the movies someday. He has the talent and gumption. Way to go Nate!

Lastly, I just want to say that I am proud of Lisa. I believe she will do well and I have every confidence that the other survivors and the viewing public will see that she's got what it takes. Whether she wins does not really matter. She is just living life to the fullest and this will be a great life experience for her. I've never really watched Survivor, but you can bet your bottom dollar that I will be watching and rooting for Lisa every step of the way. GO LISA!!!

08-22-04, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Keiffer"
LAST EDITED ON 08-23-04 AT 03:09 PM (EST)

I hope Lisa does well, also Cindy.

You have to realize that there is much conflicting information that is made available to Survivor fans of the upcoming contestants. At this point most of it is speculation and stereotyping. If Lisa is the kind of person you say she is, then the viewers will sense it and change their preconceived notions about her.

On the other hand, these contestants are playing a game for a million dollars and what they do to win this game could be quite different than how they act in their everyday life back home.

08-23-04, 02:22 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Keiffer"
Well, cindyb, this is a spoiler board, so...did you see Lisa when she got back? Any weight loss, extra-dark tan, bug bites, etc.?

Also, I don't understand this part of your post:

I am proud of Nate for coming to his mother's defense. Nate is a man of character and I believe he only wanted to "set the record straight." Who in the world would ever want to see anyone speak that way about their mother.

What is this all about? Did he post something on the internet?

08-24-04, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cindyb_70471 Click to send private message to cindyb_70471 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Keiffer"
Hi Brownroach,
Yes Nate is Lisa's oldest son. He posted a message in response to some things that someone posted on this site. Then, someone else posted a message in reply to Nate's response to kind of give him a hard time for taking up for his mother. I was proud of him and wanted everyone to know.

08-24-04, 12:40 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Keiffer"
Thanks for the explanation, cindy. Lisa is also being defended at the link below on Unofficial Survivor Guide -- this seems to be where the negative posts first showed up:

http://www.unofficialsurvivorguide.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=363

Part of our spoiling process is collecting whatever we can find on the internet about the contestants before the show starts. Sometimes it's useful, sometimes not. It doesn't mean we believe everything that's out there.

If you'd care to add any spoilers about Lisa as the show progresses, please feel welcome.

08-25-04, 09:27 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Keiffer"
Hey Brown Roach, I appreciate the referral to the "unofficial survivor guide" site. This is the first time I have ever commented in such a forum, so I am very much a novice...I want to reply to some of the comments I read, but I'm having a hard time logging in. So here is my stupid question: Will that site allow me to log in using the same name, passwork etc? Or, do I need a whole new ID, etc?

Please advise,
cindy B askin' A stupid question (HA get it?)

08-25-04, 11:33 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Keiffer"
cindyb -- you should be able to use the same name and password on any site you want (unless the name is already being used by someone else). But you have to set up an account at each site.

I looked at their main page. Click on "Register" first, then their policy statement comes up and you have click on one of the "I agree..." links at the bottom. That takes you to the page where you enter your information.

08-25-04, 06:09 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Keiffer"
Thanks.

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-23-04, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Keiffer"
She gives selfishly of...

*snort*

08-23-04, 03:14 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Keiffer"
That is funny.

08-24-04, 12:37 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Keiffer"
Yes she does give selfishly, Elroy-snort-Jetson. As the director of the church dramas, Lisa volunteers countless hours of her time researching possible topics for the dramas; calling church members to request their participation; coordinating times for practice and coaching the "actors" at those practices. In fact, I have been in several church plays, so I know what she does. She also sings with our church's Praise & Worship Team, which also requires giving of her time.

08-24-04, 12:43 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Keiffer"
cindyb, Elroy was laughing because you obviously meant "selflessly". Selfishness is not usually considered a positive trait.

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-24-04, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Keiffer"
Hi Cindyb_70471

Sorry for the earlier *snort*. As Brownroach mentioned, I was chuckling at your use of the word selfish where you obviously meant to use the work selfless.

What I should have done is welcomed you to the board! Welcome! We look forward to spending the season with you. I hope Lisa is edited as kind and giving as you mention.

Personally, I can't wait!

08-25-04, 09:11 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Keiffer"
Oops! I never even realized that I typed the word "selfishly" instead of selflessly. That definitely a doozy of an error on my part. Thanks for pointing that out, Elroy-Snort-Jetson. HA!

Kindest Regards
cindyb

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-23-04, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Keiffer"
I respect what you have to say Cindyb, following through on friendships through thick and thin is not only an admirable trait but also denotes Godly character. We would all like to see your point of view concerning this issue and recognize for ourselves the personal honor of your friend. Perhaps you would like to elaborate some more about your friend since she has returned.

08-24-04, 12:41 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Keiffer"
Well Capn2patch, I have not seen her, but I have talked to her on the phone and she sounds great. Lisa cannot say very much about Survivor because of contractual agreements; so she can't answer any questions except that she missed all of us and enjoyed the experience.

08-24-04, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Keiffer"
Wonderful, Cindyb! Glad to hear Lisa is doing well.

Cindyd, as Brownroach has so stated, this board purposes to discuss Survivor related issues. I think we all understand Lisa's contractual obligations and none of us would want her to compromise herself. Although when you do meet again, (Round-up Sunday is on the horizon) you could discuss with us things like weight loss, dark tans, bug bites or anything else that may have struck you. It makes for great discussion. And while you have our ear, who knows what else you would wish to discuss.

Your input is certainly welcome. And to you please accept a hearty Greeting to the boards.

08-26-04, 02:25 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Keiffer"
>Well Capn2patch, I have not seen
>her
, but I have talked
>to her on the phone
>and she sounds great.

Cindyb or is that cindyd? Your integrity has gone down a few notches. You mentioned in the metro forum on August 22nd (Sunday) that you had seen Lisa that day. On August 24, as quoted above, you say you had not seen her. Come clean Cindyb. Your story is wearing thin along with your posting history. If you really expect to maintain Lisa Keiffer's character (because her's hangs in the balance of yours) you will reply with a concrete and substantive post.

Re: Lisa Keiffer
« Reply #47 on: Aug 22nd, 2004, 9:08pm » Quote Modify

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK, guys! Truce! I am new to any kind of forum, and only found this site because I only found out that Lisa was on Survivor about 3 days ago, and after seeing her today at church, decided to do an internet search to see if I could see anything on the subject. I used the Goggle search thinggy and typed in "S U R V I V O R 9 L I S A K E I F F E R" and this forum popped up. I read the stuff and thought I must add in... That's it.
Maybe that's the same thing that has happened with the others as well. (refers to other posters in Lisa's defense)
I'm sorry for being so ignorant to these boards, but I can't imagine someone pretending to know someone that's on the show if they really don't.
I mean, what would be the point? I only stood up for her because I do know her, why would anyone stand up for someone they don't know?
Anyway, this is very interesting... I notice that Lisa's profile seems to be the number one topic on this whole message board, so, something is going on here!
It seems we do have a Lisa fan club goin' on here!

http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=s9spoilers;action=display;num=1091625615;start=45

08-26-04, 02:33 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Keiffer"
LAST EDITED ON 08-26-04 AT 02:35 PM (EST)

Interesting. cindy D's first post on the other board was on 8/22 at 6:10 PM. cindy B's first post here was on 8/22 at 7:37 pm.

There sure is a lot of hoopla over this contestant on the web. It would be nice if something spoilerish would emerge from it -- personally, I don't care what she's like.

08-26-04, 02:52 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Keiffer"
Ditto.

08-31-04, 11:03 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Keiffer"
Capn2patch I have not logged on in a while, so I had not seen your comment wherein you questioned my integreity regarding whether I had seen or talked to Lisa. You said:

"Cindyb or is that cindyd? Your integrity has gone down a few notches. You mentioned in the metro forum on August 22nd (Sunday) that you had seen Lisa that day. On August 24, as quoted above, you say you had not seen her"

Actually, that was a typographical error on my part. I guess I was a little "excited" and upset when I responded to some of the mean things that were said, but I'm curious...Why would you automatically question my integrity? I guess you and I are just different in the way we forumate judgements and opinions about people. Oh Well, different strokes, I guess...

Anyway, let me get back to the subject and set the record straight. I DID NOT see Lisa on Sunday, 08/22, but I did see her husband, Thomas that morning. He said Lisa was doing great. Later that afternoon, I posted my first comment on this site and sent a copy to Lisa via email.

I spoke with Lisa on the phone on August 24 and she sounded great. She said that she had a great time on Survivor. She had received my email and appreciated my support. She also said that she had spoken with her son, Nate. Nate saw my message and knew exactly who I was. He asked Lisa to tell me he really appreciated my taking up for him.

So there you have it, Capn2patch. Hope I corrected all my typos this time.

08-31-04, 11:12 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Keiffer"
It took some courage to come back and answer. I did challenge you, and you responded. Thank you.

Now, have you had a chance to see Lisa since her return? And can you tell tell us anything about her without compromising her obligations.

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-23-04, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Keiffer"
Any girl who knows Zydeco and has a pet goat is fine in my book.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-28-04, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Keiffer"
...And don't forget the Big Boobs!!

Scarlett/aka Lisa

08-26-04, 01:14 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Keiffer"
There's been quite a bit of banter on the internet from family members, friends, and others who clearly stand on the other side of the fence about Lisa Keiffer. I found this interesting bit from a "friend" named Loren in defense of Lisa. 1 note from this post I found a little odd, is that Loren confirms Lisa Keiffer has had breast augmentation.

http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=s9spoilers;action=display;num=1091625615;start=15

here's the post if you can't access the link

I've known Lisa since we were 9 years old. We have been best friends ever since and talk to each other at least three times a week. Let's just review the negative comments towards Lisa - “Love to hate her, big boob job, swear she has never had a boob job, brain of a houseplant, 42 or 3, five kids, she only had two, average tennis player, talked to the pastor from a previous survior show about her upcoming show, what kind of mother is she…kids deathly ill at school, and bossy but not very bright." Now that is how rumors get started. None of this information is correct.

I am happy to give you accurate information on Lisa Keiffer. Her real friends don’t “love to hate” Lisa, we just love her because of her honesty, loyalty and sincerity. She has had a “boob job” and has never denied it. She doesn’t go around announcing it to everyone either. If you ask her, she will answer you honestly, with a yes, and will also be glad to answer any medical questions that you have about breast augmentation. For a 44 year old woman, she has an awesome body and a pretty face too. I guess some people are just a bit jealous of that – I am happy for her.

Lisa’s favorite sport is tennis. Tennis players are categorized as “A, B & C” teams. “A” being the best players and “C” being the ones who will move up and become “A” players the more they practice. Lisa is a strong “A” team player. "A" does not stand for average player.

Lisa’s dream was to be a Survivor. She has auditioned for this show three times prior to getting her place on Survivor 9. In fact, Lisa made it to the semi final interview all three times. Lisa does know the pastor from Slidell that was a Survivor from listening to him preach. When Lisa got the part on Survivor 9, she made up a story about a new job and having to travel for some time to train for it. She spoke to NO ONE about the show. She is bound by contract and can not say anything to anyone; not then and not now.

Lisa is a graduate, with honors, of Loyola University of the South. Her Bachelor of Science is in Communications. She was one of the top salespeople in her ten year tenure as a pharmaceutical rep and is now a graduate of Real Estate School working for Prudential. You don’t earn all of this by having the brain of houseplant; do houseplants even have brains?

Lisa was born on May 3, 1960. She is 44 years old. She was married and divorced in 1987, having one child from this union. In 1993, she met her husband, Thomas Keiffer, who has two girls from his previous marriage. Lisa and Thomas married in 1995 and became one as did their three children from their previous marriages. They then had three children of their own. Lisa does have six children, not five, and loves each one of them. Heck, anyone can biologically have a child, it takes someone special to raise, love and nurture six children.

Lisa’s parenting need not be questioned. If someone wants to know “what she was doing on the freaking tennis court” while her children were “deathly ill” – I will be happy to tell you. Her kids were not deathly ill; they were not even sick. She was anxiously waiting to hear from Survivor Casting Crew which was confidential. Lisa’s friends and teammates told Lisa to just ignore the ugly comments being hollered at her.

Lisa is a strong person with a lot of character. Some people can't handle that. She is not perfect, but who is? This show will be entertaining, as the previous eight series have been. It is just a game and games are fun to watch. Whether or not Lisa wins is not what matters; Lisa has had a chance of a lifetime; Lisa has lived her dream. How many of us can actually say that!
Good luck my friend!
Love, Loren

Further up in this thread, contains a post from Nathan (Nate) Lisa's son. If you feel it's necessary to read it, you can access it through the link above.

cuon10 473 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-26-04, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cuon10 Click to send private message to cuon10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Keiffer"
This is an adorable lady with an adorable smile. She is also used to having all or most of the attention when she is around.
She may not last too long because queen bees like to be the queen bee and younger gals sometimes detract from that. She would be smart to form an alliance with either or both Scout and Julie Berry. I would guess a 12 day +- survivor.

08-29-04, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Keiffer"
Well! We'll just have to see about that!

Scarlett

Loycano 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-04, 03:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loycano Click to send private message to Loycano Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Keiffer"
Lisa is one of the coolest gals ever to attend LSU, and if the victor is determined by admirable qualities, then she should be the champ. Yes, she had augmentation, but nobody is complaining, other than you miscreants who demand that she admit her personal medical history by arranging coconuts into letters on the beach to say "nice, huh?'.

Also, should the personal attacks continue, rest assured that she is tough enough to seek a direct apology.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-04, 07:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Keiffer"
Hey cindy Lisa Loycano... you might want to read the guidelines that are at the very top of the page. Contestants are fair game for discussion by all of us here, whether it's good or bad. There's been discussions on both sides in this thread.

But it's NOT okay to attack other posters by calling us 'miscreants' and where did we say that she should admit her personal history? We're just pointing out the painfully obvious - she's had augmentation - and I think to the mainstream, it looks sort of cartoonish to have such a large augmentation on a 44-year-old figure. Hey, she put them there, making herself open game to comments from other people. After all, people don't have augmentation and hope to hide it from other folks so they won't notice her size.

Scratch and sniff

10-20-04, 08:22 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Lisa Keiffer"
Touche, my dear Mr. Le Pew!

Help me, I'm melting!

Scarlett

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •