The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ryan R.'s temper"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

ZoesMom 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-28-04, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ZoesMom Click to send private message to ZoesMom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ryan R.'s temper"
Why oh why couldn't Ryan R. just have punched Rick out? Especially the way Rick cut in on Ryan R.'s one on one time with Meredith? In my humble opinion it would have made the temper tantrum scene sooooo much better!

You would think that sooner or later with all of the alcohol and testosterone flowing, that the fists might fly. Oh well, until then...snore.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ryan R.'s temper Asrai 01-29-04 1
   RE: Ryan R.'s temper HyperTyper 01-30-04 17
 RE: Ryan R.'s temper smiley 01-29-04 2
   RE: Ryan R.'s temper missygirl3 01-29-04 3
       RE: Ryan R.'s temper motorkitty 01-29-04 4
           RE: Ryan R.'s temper TDeniseS 01-29-04 5
               RE: Ryan R.'s temper CSHS79 01-29-04 6
           RE: Ryan R.'s temper missygirl3 01-29-04 8
           RE: Ryan R.'s temper dajaki 01-29-04 10
       RE: Ryan R.'s temper Loree 01-29-04 7
           RE: Ryan R.'s temper KScott 01-29-04 9
               RE: Ryan R.'s temper Loree 02-04-04 18
       RE: Ryan R.'s temper Tiggertramp 01-29-04 13
 RE: Ryan R.'s temper ValleyGirl 01-29-04 11
   RE: Ryan R.'s temper ZoesMom 01-29-04 12
 RE: Ryan R.'s temper pandorella 01-29-04 14
   RE: Ryan R.'s temper Asrai 01-29-04 15
       RE: Ryan R.'s temper motorkitty 01-30-04 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-29-04, 01:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ryan R.'s temper"
His actions tonight just showed why he wasbn't chosen. He's very unpredictable and obviously wasn't a good match for Meredith. For someone to be so quiet on the dates/show and then to blow up like that, I'm not surprised he doesn't have a girlfriend.

Even with Rick's intrusion, he was still a big baby about it. So, so childish. Grow up Ryan, you might attract a lot more women.

Sigpic crafted by the master himself, IceCat!

HyperTyper 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-30-04, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HyperTyper Click to send private message to HyperTyper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Ryan R.'s temper"
So true. What did he expect going in? The odds are against him in being chosen - it's like gladiator dating.

His temper, attitude and immaturity would have surfaced in other ways if he was the one ultimately chosen.

Meredith made a good choice.

Chris seemed a bit agitated that Meredith exercised her option for a 7th rose. What an arse!

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-29-04, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ryan R.'s temper"
Ryan needs to get a grip. Just like Rick pointed out...he was embarassing himself. So she didn't like you...so she didn't pick you. Get over it. On the other hand I was surprised that she picked Ryan S. I would have a headache after speaking to him for 5 min.

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-29-04, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ryan R.'s temper"
Smiley, I agree. I was very surprised that she kept Ryan M. I thought that she was going to keep Todd. All that rambling is just not necessary. As far as Ryan R goes, that tantrum was not necessary. I am just glad that Rick is gone. I dont think my big TV could have held his ego anymore.

motorkitty 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-29-04, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motorkitty Click to send private message to motorkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ryan R.'s temper"
LAST EDITED ON 01-29-04 AT 11:33 AM (EST)

If you ask me, Ryan R is a psychopath with "Stalker" written all over him. He had a very creepy look the entire show, and it gave me the heebie jeebies just looking at him. I'm glad that Meredith got rid of him. I wouldn't be surprised to see his face on the post office wall one day.......
ANd YAY YAY YAY to Meredith for booting that jerk RIck. If I had to look at those day-glow teeth one more episode, and listen to him yammer on about how she is such a "challenge".....BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH......NOW she really needs to get rid of Ryan M and his verbal diarrhea. He is SO incredibly annoying.....I have NO idea why in the world she kept him............
One more thing.....is it just me, or was Chad also one of the rejects from FLOM 2 with Erin? He really looks familiar.

TDeniseS 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-29-04, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TDeniseS Click to send private message to TDeniseS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ryan R.'s temper"
>ANd YAY YAY YAY to Meredith for booting that jerk RIck.
> .NOW she really needs to get rid of Ryan M and his verbal diarrhea. He is sO incredibly annoying.....I have NO
>idea why in the world she kept him............
>One more thing.....is it just me, or was Chad also one
>of the rejects from FLOM 2 with Erin?He really looks familiar.
>

I agree with you........ I had Rick, Todd, and Ryan M on my "gaydar" since the first show....glad she got rid of two of them and Ryan M will be going next time.... all three were fake and not interested in Meredith.

I thought Chad looked very familiar too.... I think he was from FLOM2.....geez... I guess they make the rounds....give me a woman..any woman as long as I can be on TV.....how romantic!

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-29-04, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ryan R.'s temper"
I checked on the NBC website for FLOM2 and there were only 2 Chads, Chad F and Chad V(Erin's final choice) and neither Chad was the Chad on this Bachelorette. I think with a few major standouts on these dating shows the rest of the contestants are pretty much similar so it's easy to feel you've seen someone before.

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-29-04, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ryan R.'s temper"
I said the same thing on the first date. I think I am going to go on the NBC website and see if I can find something. I think wanted a trophy wife and not Meredith. All she wanted and what any girl should want is a man that is himself.

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-29-04, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ryan R.'s temper"
RIck. If I had to look at those day-glow teeth one more episode, and listen to him yammer on about how she is such a "challenge".

LOL! Don't forget the fact that he was "intrigued". He must have said that at least a half dozen times in his three eps.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-04, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ryan R.'s temper"
I must be the only viewer that likes Ryan M. I think he is hilarious. He has that expressive cartoon face. When the giraffe licked him I was rolling on the couch giggling. I may not want him for a romantic partner. But he certainly is entertaining.

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-29-04, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ryan R.'s temper"
Bob was too at first!

a proud Lvoe Butt Connector

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-04, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Ryan R.'s temper"
But I never liked Bob.

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-29-04, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ryan R.'s temper"
I agree with you Smiley....Ryan needs to grow up. I was surprised she kept Ryan M. She seems bored and tired out by him at the same time, he just won't shut up!!

Rick! What an a$$ he made of himself. I am glad he showed his true colors right away. He was a hurtful jerk on purpose. I really don't think he wanted to be on this show at all. He said inan interview that he needed a lot of convincing before saying "yes".

My Favorite is Ian..I think he is the "Ryan Sutter" of this show.

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-29-04, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ryan R.'s temper"
Ryan showed his true colors and now he's gone. Let's get back to the show, who's next to go?

Valley Girl
"Hey Ryan, get over it ....."

ZoesMom 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-29-04, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ZoesMom Click to send private message to ZoesMom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ryan R.'s temper"
I say Sean because I have not seen one shred of personality yet from him. And what was up with him keeping his hands in his pockets the entire time Meredith was pinning his rose? Hmmmm....

pandorella 82 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-29-04, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pandorella Click to send private message to pandorella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ryan R.'s temper"

Two words for Ryan: Anger Management

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-04, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Ryan R.'s temper"
Hmmm, my two words would be:

f*ck off!

or

grow up!

or

Buh-bye!

or......

Sigpic crafted by the master himself, IceCat!

motorkitty 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-30-04, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motorkitty Click to send private message to motorkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Ryan R.'s temper"
I say that we match up Ryan R and Lee-Anger. Talk about a match made in heaven!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •