The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor 9 Contestant - Ami Cusack"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-17-04, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor 9 Contestant - Ami Cusack"

Ami Cusack was born to and raised in Golden, Colorado, by Richard, a top gun pilot and explosive engineer and Virginia, a substitute English teacher and homemaker. After graduating Golden High School, she attended Rocky Mountain College of Art and Design in Denver. While attending RMCAD, she landed a job with Experimental and Applied Sciences as charitable director (one of six employees), working with children and women. In 1998, the company was sold and Cusack decided to travel for the next four years. Her travels led her to Australia, Thailand, Tahiti, Iceland, Japan and Africa.

Upon returning to the US, she took a job at a coffee shop which she now considers "the greatest job in the world." She looks forward to being a mom and taking care of her family.

In 1996, she lost her 18-year-old younger brother, Kyle, to a drunk driver. Her mother now conducts motivation speaking to high school students about the consequences of drinking and driving.

Cusack is currently dating Crissy, whom she's been with for three years. Her birth date is January 25, 1973.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Ami Cus... janey 08-17-04 1
   RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Ami Cus... emydi 08-17-04 2
       RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Ami Cus... dabo 08-17-04 3
           RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Ami Cus... seahorse 08-17-04 4
 RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Ami Cus... I_Got_Nutn 08-22-04 5
 RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Ami Cus... Ra_8secs 08-23-04 6
   RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Ami Cus... caveman 08-23-04 7
       RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Ami Cus... janey 08-23-04 8
           RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Ami Cus... ebbycalvin 08-23-04 9
           RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Ami Cus... survivorscott 08-28-04 16
   RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Ami Cus... TeamJoisey 08-24-04 10
       RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Ami Cus... artdlr 08-24-04 11
       I was on a rant Ra_8secs 08-25-04 12
           RE: I was on a rant dabo 08-25-04 13
 RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Ami Cus... cuon10 08-26-04 14
 Makes jury at least? Brownroach 08-27-04 15
   RE: Makes jury at least? MattyMax 08-28-04 17
       RE: Makes jury at least? AC 09-16-04 18
 RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Ami Cus... msprouse 09-16-04 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

janey 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-17-04, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janey Click to send private message to janey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Ami Cusack"
>
>
>Cusack is currently dating Crissy, whom
>she's been with for three
>years. Her birth date is
>January 25, 1973.
>
Hmm, sounds like there may be two lesbians on the show, I think that is a first.

Scout also in a relationship with a woman.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Ami Cusack"
I noticed that too...I wonder if this will have any impact on the game, alliances???

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Do you think the Amendment issue will come up???

08-17-04, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Ami Cusack"
Wouldn't it be funny if gays outnumbered straights this time? And in gender-based tribes at that.

Seriously though, Ami and Scout would make a pretty decent final two alliance regardless of their sexual preferences, but if they become perceived as a Lesbian alliance (fairly or unfairly) that might hurt their chances.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Ami Cusack"
I wonder how two lesbians will be perceived by the others if they are in the same tribe. They could be afraid of the possibility of a strong alliance

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

I_Got_Nutn 897 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-22-04, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_Got_Nutn Click to send private message to I_Got_Nutn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Ami Cusack"
USG has a thread started by someone claiming to be Ami's cousin.
No real spoiler info yet, except that she came back tan and healthy (not bug eaten and starved).

Here is the link

Yeah, It's a JSlice
All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy.

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-23-04, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Ami Cusack"
"In 1996, she lost her 18-year-old younger brother, Kyle, to a drunk driver. " What, is this another McGreevey moment, or just a bad marriage? Actually, she seems like a nice girl, just probably a Democtractic voter. I may forgive her.

caveman 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-23-04, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail caveman Click to send private message to caveman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Ami Cusack"
I have to wonder if MB hoped to create an environment where the lesbians and the church ladies went a couple of rounds in the mud together. Can't predict that would happen, but I wouldn't be surprised if that was the producer's intent.

Caveman

janey 7 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-04, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janey Click to send private message to janey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Ami Cusack"
According to the cousin's report, Ami was once engaged to Bill Phillips, creator of Body for Life fitness regimen and appeared in his book. I googled both their names; she evidently was once a fitness trainer, also reportedly a stripper and swimwear model who appeared in a Playboy spread.

Sounds like a contestant who could hold her own physically plus the eclectic background sort of connotes a person with lots of life experience. She could go pretty far.

ebbycalvin 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-23-04, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ebbycalvin Click to send private message to ebbycalvin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Ami Cusack"
Holy Cow, I just moved this weekend to a new house and happened to open up one of my boxes that I hadn't looked at in years and there was 4 or 5 playboys. After reading this post I went out to my car to see if by chance one of them had Ami Cusack and sure nuff, there she was. Not sure if it's the same girl or not, the "Ami" in Playboy has blonde hair and looks different, but it's from 1996 so who knows. It also said her father was a "top gun" so maybe he is in the navy? I was sneaking out to my car from work so I only got a quick glance, afraid someone was going to see me.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-28-04, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Ami Cusack"
LAST EDITED ON 08-28-04 AT 08:53 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-28-04 AT 08:35 PM (EST)

I too just found my old copy of Playboy with her in it. She is very blonde. Her carpet doesn't match the drapes.

my favorite part about her picture was this line next to it, yes I read the article...
"So what's Ami's title? Try the perfect Venus guy trap."

by the way I had to look it up, but a barista is a fancy word for coffee server.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-24-04, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Ami Cusack"
Ra, you might want to take a second look at what you posted.

Having your brother die on the road, killed by a drunk driver has very little connection to Gov. McGreevey, bad marriages or Democratic voters.
In short, what the heck was that all about?

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

artdlr 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-04, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail artdlr Click to send private message to artdlr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Ami Cusack"
TJ....I love it...Thank you for correcting RA.
I think it is going to be an exciting show. Ami is full of life, a blast to be around. She will do just about anything for a good laugh. As long as it's not hurting someone else. When it comes to games...she's very competitive. Yea, she can hold her own. No doubt about that. I'm betting that this "survivor" is going to be an episode, that no one will want to miss.
By the way...not that it matters, but shes republican.

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-25-04, 01:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "I was on a rant"
Please, nobody take offense about these comments. I was just jazzing.

-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit

08-25-04, 01:38 AM (EST)
13. "RE: I was on a rant"
Hey, it got us the info that she's Republican, I say job well done.

cuon10 473 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-26-04, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cuon10 Click to send private message to cuon10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Ami Cusack"
Apparently indecise. Another tool even if she is a she. 12-days.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-04, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Makes jury at least?"
The same "Janet" that says she is Ami's cousin on USG (see link in I Got Nut'n's post above) also posted in the thread here. This part is of interest:

jansho

Re: Off-Topic: My cousin on the next Survivor
Posted: Aug 19, 2004 9:26 AM

Update on my cousin...

We had a family get-together last night welcoming Ami home (and being surprised by other wonderful cousins who showed up and had things to celebrate, too). She had been visiting a cousin in Australia after her Survivor trip, so she just got back in the states yesterday. She looked GREAT and said the experience was "amazing." She said it was definitely one of her life's special experiences, and that she made friends that she'll stay in touch with for a long time.

She described the Survivor crew as very international - from all over the world - and awesome. We were all happy to hear that she didn't have any problems with her asthma or allergies. And she minimized the stomach distress that everyone goes through when they're in that experience, saying "that's just part of the whole thing." She had such a healthy attitude about it all, which is typical of her...

So, if Ami got back here on the 18th, she spent almost two weeks in Australia after the game wrapped. If she'd been an early boot, chances are she could have visited Australia once all the early boots got shipped out of Loser Lodge, as they usually do when the jury formation starts. If Jansho's info is correct, it seems likely that Ami made at least the jury.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-28-04, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Makes jury at least?"
I'm suspicious of anyone who come's back looking 'great'. Remember that photo we had of Lil at the baseball game, and she still looked like a total mess?! Or rupert at the S7 wrap, with all his S8 sunburn and bugbites.

If you get to the end of survivor, you don't look great. You look tired, exhausted, bugbitten, sunburnt, your hair has fallen out (Neleh, Elisabeth), and you don't talk about the experience at all.

Also, people make friends at the Losers Lodge. The people who win generally don't talk much to the others afterwards, and have made a few enemies. Example, Jenna didn't talk to Heidi for months after survivor.

MM

AC 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-04, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AC Click to send private message to AC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Makes jury at least?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-16-04 AT 07:30 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-16-04 AT 07:29 PM (EST)

Matty, she looked "great" because she was happy and excited about her adventure, and she had just visited a favorite cousin she had met the previous year in Australia.

Warmly,
Jansho

msprouse 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-04, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail msprouse Click to send private message to msprouse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Survivor 9 Contestant - Ami Cusack"
wow, she looks different than she does on playboy.com... i might join just to see the pictures of her

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •