The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Julie Chen to "announce" Vanuatu cast on August 17 "The Early Show" "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-13-04, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Julie Chen to "announce" Vanuatu cast on August 17 "The Early Show" "
Didn't see this posted any place yet, CBS just put out a release...

August 13, 2004

"SURVIVOR: VANUATU -- ISLANDS OF FIRE" CAST ANNOUNCEMENT
TO BE BROADCAST ON CBS NEWS' "THE EARLY SHOW" TUESDAY, AUG. 17

CBS News' THE EARLY SHOW will provide the first look at the new castaways of SURVIVOR: VANUATU -- ISLANDS OF FIRE on Tuesday, Aug. 17 (7:00-9:00 AM, ET/PT) on The CBS Television Network. EARLY SHOW anchor Julie Chen will announce the two teams, and Rob Mariano and Amber Brkich from SURVIVOR: ALL-STARS will be on hand to handicap the contestants. The ninth installment of the hit reality series debuts on Thursday, Sept. 16 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on The CBS Television Network.

THE EARLY SHOW is broadcast weekdays (7:00-9:00 AM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Michael Bass is the senior executive producer of THE EARLY SHOW and Victor Neufeld is the executive producer.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Julie Chen to "announce" Vanuat... udg 08-13-04 1
 RE: Julie Chen to "announce" Vanuat... Flowerpower 08-14-04 2
   RE: Julie Chen to "announce" Vanuat... Capn2patch 08-14-04 3
       RE: Julie Chen to "announce" Vanuat... seahorse 08-17-04 23
       RE: Julie Chen to "announce" Vanuat... SurvivorBlows 08-17-04 24
           RE: Julie Chen to "announce" Vanuat... Capn2patch 08-20-04 32
   RE: Julie Chen to "announce" Vanuat... redbeard103152 08-15-04 6
 RE: Julie Chen to "announce" Vanuat... KObrien_fan 08-15-04 4
 RE: Julie Chen to "announce" Vanuat... proofofnolife 08-15-04 5
 RE: Julie Chen to "announce" Vanuat... geekboy 08-16-04 7
   RE: Julie Chen to "announce" Vanuat... RudyRules 08-16-04 8
   RE: Julie Chen to "announce" Vanuat... seahorse 08-18-04 26
       RE: Julie Chen to "announce" Vanuat... SurvivorBlows 08-18-04 29
 RE: Julie Chen to "announce" Vanuat... PagongRatEater 08-17-04 9
   RE: Julie Chen to "announce" Vanuat... SurvivorBlows 08-17-04 10
   RE: Julie Chen to "announce" Vanuat... KObrien_fan 08-17-04 11
   RE: Julie Chen to "announce" Vanuat... SurvivorBlows 08-17-04 12
       RE: Julie Chen to "announce" Vanuat... FesterFan1 08-17-04 14
   Men v. Women redux FesterFan1 08-17-04 13
       site is up! dabo 08-17-04 15
 RE: Julie Chen to "announce" Vanuat... Brownroach 08-17-04 16
 Tribe photos with buffs SurvivorBlows 08-17-04 17
   body language =early boot ivoryElephant 08-17-04 19
 RE: Julie Chen to "announce" Vanuat... Oscirus 08-17-04 18
   my early guess for the winner and t... ivoryElephant 08-17-04 20
 Connections Immunegirl 08-17-04 21
   Also... Brownroach 08-17-04 22
   politics dabo 08-18-04 25
       RE: politics FesterFan1 08-18-04 27
           RE: politics dabo 08-19-04 30
               RE: politics Brownroach 08-19-04 31
       RE: politics Immunegirl 08-18-04 28
           RE: politics Brownroach 08-20-04 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-13-04, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Julie Chen to "announce" Vanuatu cast on August 17 "The Early Show" "
Julie Chen will announce the two teams

That SEEMS to solve that mystery.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-04, 07:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Julie Chen to "announce" Vanuatu cast on August 17 "The Early Show" "
Three words....BRING IT ON!

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-14-04, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Julie Chen to "announce" Vanuatu cast on August 17 "The Early Show" "
The further we get into this, the more credible Vanuatu Daily Post is becoming. It is probably safe to say that (according to VDP) the tribe names will be Tasi & Rua, local language for One and Two. Tribe colours - black & white.

As exciting, will be color commentary by the current reigning monarchs of Survivor, Romber. Be interesting to hear their favorites & what characteristics they value in players. I wonder how detailed the info will actually be for the contestants.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Julie Chen to "announce" Vanuatu cast on August 17 "The Early Show" "
Nice sig pic, capitaine

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

08-17-04, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Julie Chen to "announce" Vanuatu cast on August 17 "The Early Show" "
>The further we get into this, the more credible Vanuatu Daily
>Post is becoming. It is probably safe to say that
>(according to VDP) the tribe names will be Tasi &
>Rua, local language for One and Two. Tribe colours -
>black & white.

Strikes one and two for the Vanuatu information... both the tribe names and the colors are wrong. I could see them accidently using the internal production names of the campsites or something, but how do you screw up the colors???

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-20-04, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Julie Chen to "announce" Vanuatu cast on August 17 "The Early Show" "
You're so right about VDP's credebility Webby. I was led to write that at the time because there was confirmation of two tribes. Looking back on it now I swallowed the entire hook instead of testing the bait.

It's a case of live and learn on my part. Thanks for pointing it out. I'll try to apply it in the future.

Note: Thanks Seahorse, my eldest says thank you.

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-15-04, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Julie Chen to "announce" Vanuatu cast on August 17 "The Early Show" "
I agree with your three words. It will be great to have a season again with all new contestants where we have no idea what kind of game they will be playing. Let the spoiling begin.RedBeard

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-04, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Julie Chen to "announce" Vanuatu cast on August 17 "The Early Show" "
CBS News' THE EARLY SHOW will provide the first look at the new castaways of SURVIVOR: VANUATU -- ISLANDS OF FIRE on Tuesday, Aug. 17 (7:00-9:00 AM, ET/PT) on The CBS Television Network. EARLY SHOW anchor Julie Chen will announce the two teams, and Rob Mariano and Amber Brkich from SURVIVOR: ALL-STARS will be on hand to handicap the contestants. The ninth installment of the hit reality series debuts on Thursday, Sept. 16 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on The CBS Television Network.

If she is going to announce the two teams, then this can rule out all the players starting as individuals. I don't think Mark Burnett would allow the info to be broadcast if they weren't going to start out as 2 tribes.

-KO

proofofnolife 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-15-04, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail proofofnolife Click to send private message to proofofnolife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Julie Chen to "announce" Vanuatu cast on August 17 "The Early Show" "
Will Julie be wearing her glitter makeup when she makes her big announcement?

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-16-04, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Julie Chen to "announce" Vanuatu cast on August 17 "The Early Show" "
mmm...Julie Chen.

am i the only person who finds her hot?

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-04, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Julie Chen to "announce" Vanuatu cast on August 17 "The Early Show" "
am i the only person who finds her hot?

No.

Looking forward to a good season!

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 02:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Julie Chen to "announce" Vanuatu cast on August 17 "The Early Show" "
Obviously CBS Vice President Les Moonves finds her attractive. They are now married.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

08-18-04, 08:35 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Julie Chen to "announce" Vanuatu cast on August 17 "The Early Show" "
>Obviously CBS Vice President Les Moonves
>finds her attractive. They
>are now married.

Unless this happened without any publicity, they aren't married yet, just reported to be ABOUT to marry

-SB

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Julie Chen to "announce" Vanuatu cast on August 17 "The Early Show" "
I watched it and there was no reference to tribe or number of tribe members. The cbs website also has all of the info up now but does NOT reflect any kind of tribe designation. The two tribe thing may have been an assumption by the reporter or couldbe misdirection. It seems to me when they revealed the cast in the past we have seen who is on which tribe.

08-17-04, 10:17 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Julie Chen to "announce" Vanuatu cast on August 17 "The Early Show" "
>The two tribe thing may have been an assumption
>by the reporter or couldbe misdirection.

It's not a reporter -- what I posted was a press release, written by CBS's own publicity folks. I will say that it came out of the CBS News division though (as opposed to being released by the same CBS Entertainment PR team that's handled Survivor PR for at least the last 3 years.)

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Julie Chen to "announce" Vanuatu cast on August 17 "The Early Show" "
So maybe that is the amazed look on Chad Crittenden's face while on the boat, he just got the instructions that they were going to start off as individuals and then form teams by way of how they finish. That would also explain the age imbalance that appears in Snews tribe grouping as I indicated on the first promo thread.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

08-17-04, 10:28 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Julie Chen to "announce" Vanuatu cast on August 17 "The Early Show" "
LAST EDITED ON 08-17-04 AT 10:31 AM (EST)

>I watched it and there was
>no reference to tribe or
>number of tribe members.

The CBS News website story lists the tribe names as Yasur and Lopevi -- and the breakdowns as well

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/08/17/earlyshow/series/survivor/main636478.shtml

Yasur :

Julie Berry
Ami Cusack
Mia Galeotalanza
Lisa Keiffer
Scout Cloud Lee
Dolly Neely
Eliza Orlins
Leann Slaby
Twila Tanner

...notice a pattern, from the intro of the photo gallary:

Separate tribes of men versus women will compete on "Survivor: Vanuatu – Islands of Fire," the ninth installment of the hit series, to premiere Sept. 16, 8 p.m. ET/PT, on CBS. It takes place on the islands of Vanuatu, in the waters of the South Pacific near the tumultuous "Ring Of Fire," a land of volcanoes and rituals where sorcery and black magic are a part of tribal life.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Julie Chen to "announce" Vanuatu cast on August 17 "The Early Show" "
Guess you beat me to it, Webby.

Figures.

Fester

08-17-04, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Men v. Women redux"
It's men vs. women again...at least initially. CBS is trying to hide that from us, but it's pretty obvious. Aside from the challenge vidcaps we already have, here's what I was able to pick up from the Early Show:

The tribe names:
Red tribe (men): Lopevi
Yellow tribe (women): Yasur

The tribe names were in the photos of the contestants Rob and Amber were discussing (Brook, Julie, Chris and Lea) during their Early Show segment (video available at CBS's Early Show website).

If you go to the Survivor 9 website, the pictures of the individual survivors were taken after they divided up into tribes, because several of them are wearing their buffs.

I'm sure someone like Ice Cat could take those pictures and make one big one, but I was able to figure out from those pictures that all the women were photographed together (as were the men).

The women are situated in this order:
Top row (left to right): Dolly, Lisa, Julie, Leann, Scout, Eliza
Bottom row (left to right): Twila, Mia, Ami

The men were harder to figure out (probably due to personal space issues):
Top row (left to right?): John P., Chris, Lea, Rory, Brady, Brook
Bottom row (left to right?): John K., Chad, Travis

I'm sure someone will eventually make a composite of all these "individual" photos, though.

Fester

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "site is up!"
I couldn't find a link to it on CBS, though. They'll have to fix that.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor9/index.shtml

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Julie Chen to "announce" Vanuatu cast on August 17 "The Early Show" "
On TES, they had "confessional" clips of Mia, Lisa, Twila, and Eliza. For the men I only remember clips of John P. and Chad.

Rob and Amber were asked who their "picks" were. Rob picked "the Boston guy" -- Brook. Amber picked Julie out of the women and Chris out of the men. She said she felt those two were there to play the game, not just be on TV, and that they would get along with others.

Neither had high hopes for Lea Master. They showed a clip of him in barking Drill Instructor mode, possibly from his audition tape. Rob said that just wouldn't fly on Survivor; if you're going to be brutally honest you can only do it privately for the camera. Amber agreed and said he'd have to lose the attitude out there or he'd be voted off.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

08-17-04, 11:48 AM (EST)
17. "Tribe photos with buffs"
LAST EDITED ON 08-17-04 AT 11:50 AM (EST)

Just to confirm the buff distributions...

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-17-04, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "body language =early boot"
If body language is any indication, and it has been in the past (michelle tesaurio) then the girl in the back row at the far left with the butterfly tattoo looks unhappy, I say she is an early boot just from looking at the pic. And twila looks like an early boot too, she just looks unhappy.

The men just don't look unified at all, they are all standing apart and folding their arms, the short fat guy who likes bob barker looks like an early boot just from the pic.

Since it is men vs women, maybe Lea drillmaster man will pull a roger and not get booted first, but he won't get to the jury.

John K. doesn't look too happy in the pic either. He could end up like Ryan from S6.

Being an all male tribe it is different. John K. could pull a brandon and make jury if it was men and women on the same tribe
mind the gap

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-17-04, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Julie Chen to "announce" Vanuatu cast on August 17 "The Early Show" "
LAST EDITED ON 08-17-04 AT 04:22 PM (EST)

ok wheres the token black girl. There's always a token black girl. Dammit mb you are messin wit tha routine again.

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "my early guess for the winner and their chances"
I don't want to start another thread so I will narrow down the contestants to figure out who I think will win....in the past I predicted keith and clay to go far because they were restaurant workers.....

Julie Berry, 23, a youth mentor from Gorham, Maine - survivors from maine have been weird and don't fit in ( zoe, lillian(originally from maine)) She is younger though, and from the group pic she looks happy.- jury

Chad Crittenden, 35, a teacher from Oakland, Calif. (Chad is an amputee.) - no one wants to go up against him in the final 2 because of the sympathy factor, but being a teacher he will make jury

Ami Cusack, 31, a barista (coffee server) and model from Lakewood, Colo. -customer service+ mature enough at 31 to know how to handle peeps- jury

Chris Daugherty, 33, who works in highway construction, from South Vienna, Ohio -

Brady Finta, 33, an FBI agent who was formerly in the military service, from Huntington Beach, Calif. - on paper this guy should win. FBI?!!?!?! he should know when peeps are lying and be able to hide the truth. But Kel was good on paper too and look where he ended up.

jury

Rory Freeman, 35, a housing case manager from Des Moines, Iowa
his bio makes him seem very intense. I will have to wait and see him on the tv

Mia Galeotalanza, 30, a finance manager from Tom’s River, N.J.
women under 35 will do well in this game

Brook Geraghty, 27, a project manager from Boston - younger male, -jury

Lisa Keiffer, 44, a real estate agent from New Orleans -will she pulla Jeanne or be more like T-Bird. Looks to be swinging towards Tbird

John Kenney, 22, a mechanical bull operator and model from Los Angeles -This guy will have the same fate as Ryan from S6. Early boot

Scout Cloud Lee, 59, a rancher and entrepreneur from Stillwater, Okla.- either 1st boot or final 4.

Lea "Sarge" Masters, 40, a drill sergeant who lives in Columbia, S.C. will he manage to scrape by for a little bit before being booted like roger or get axed early like BB

Dolly Neely, 25, a sheep farmer from Mercer, Pa.- Her body language in the group photo says an EARLY boot.

Eliza Orlins, 21, a pre-law student from Syracuse, N.Y.-law student from NY? #####?

John Palyok, 31, of Los Angeles is a sales manager at a Home Depot. -Sales? hmmm reminds me of Brian Heidik, could go far

Travis "Bubba" Sampson, 33, of Johnson City, Tenn., works in loss prevention. Fat and out of shape, early boot.

Leann Slaby, 35, a research assistant from Kansasville, Wis.

Twila Tanner, 41, of Marshall, Mo., who works in highway repair

She lost before she even got to camp. bossy women with no skills on an all women tribe with young pretty girls don't last long.

so my final 4

Ami Cusack, 31, a barista (coffee server) and model from Lakewood, Colo.

Brook Geraghty, 27, a project manager from Boston

Lisa Keiffer, 44, a real estate agent from New Orleans

John Palyok, 31, of Los Angeles is a sales manager at a Home Depot.

mind the gap

Immunegirl 2304 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Immunegirl Click to send private message to Immunegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Connections"
While looking at the castaways' bios, I was struck by the number of connections between contestants. I don't know if any of them are necessarily significant or will come into play in terms of alliance formation since the tribes are male/female. But here is what I have noticed, should we want to know later...
We have:
2 cancer survivors: Chad and Scout

2 lesbians: Ami and Scout

2 Native Americans: Julie and Scout
(lots of potential allies for Scout!)

2 castaways that attended Northeastern: John K. and Mia. Brook is also from the Boston area.

Slice and Dice Chop Shop 2004

08-17-04, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Also..."
Chris and Twila do the same kind of work -- highway construction/repair.

08-18-04, 02:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "politics"
We have two potential candidates for "inspirational person." One scews right (Chad), one scews left (Scout). It's a political election year.

I may be crazy, but I'm sensing a potential theme here.

08-18-04, 09:45 AM (EST)
27. "RE: politics"
What makes you think Chad skews to the Right? He's a bilingual teacher in the Bay Area who went to Cal Davis and majored in "world resources". In the group of men he's with, he's probably one of the most Left leaning.

Granted he's probably not as much a Lefty as Scout, but then I'd guess 99.75% of the country isn't that granola.

Fester
It's the bald head, isn't it? Appearances can be deceiving. I should know.

08-19-04, 02:17 AM (EST)
30. "RE: politics"
Well, it's just my impression, but his bio does begin with mentioning that he was born at a military base, and he is bald even though he has been cancer-free for two years. Inconclusive, but these would seem more typical of a man who leans right than left. And the disciplined approach to recoving from his amputation makes me think he may have a lot more in common with the G-Man than the Medicine Woman.

08-19-04, 05:48 PM (EST)
31. "RE: politics"
I'm with Fester on this one, dabo. Chad may not be an extreme lefty, but I don't see him skewing "right" at all.

Immunegirl 2304 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Immunegirl Click to send private message to Immunegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: politics"
No, Dabo, I don't think you're crazy. Another connection that I left off because I didn't know how to phrase it because I was afraid that it might come off as offensive is that there were also a number of contestants that seemed to be very much on the right based on my first impression (Christian/NRA etc.) A bunch went to colleges that had a religious bent, for example. There are probably some who might seem more left to others, but they wouldn't stand out as much to me since I am more of a liberal myself.

I think that you are definitely on to something. Will the castaways ally based on their similiarities, or disagree based on their politics?

Slice and Dice Chop Shop 2004

08-20-04, 05:32 PM (EST)
33. "RE: politics"
CBS has added the "favorites" for all the castaways now (or maybe they were there all along and I just didn't notice them).
Lisa may have the strongest religious bent: She lists the Bible as her favorite book, The Passion of the Christ as her favorite movie, and she listens to Christian music.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •