The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"who got a rose?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

wharfrat 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-28-04, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wharfrat Click to send private message to wharfrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"who got a rose?"
Hey Everyone,
I missed tonight's episode, obviously. Could someone please tell me who got a rose?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: who got a rose? ZoesMom 01-29-04 1
   RE: who got a rose? teejax22 01-29-04 2
       RE: who got a rose? AMAI 01-29-04 3
 RE: who got a rose? buckeyegirl 01-29-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ZoesMom 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-29-04, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ZoesMom Click to send private message to ZoesMom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: who got a rose?"
She gave out 7 roses to everyone except Ryan R., Rick (ha ha), and the SF brew pub owner, sorry forgot his name.

teejax22 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-29-04, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teejax22 Click to send private message to teejax22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: who got a rose?"
His name is Todd I believe.

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-29-04, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: who got a rose?"
Yep she sent home Slippery Rick, Ryan R the tantrum thrower and poor quiet Todd the Brew Pub owner.

I was really pleased to see Meredith asserting herself and demanding to have an extra rose to hand out. That is a first!

I adore Ian but I fear he will be gone next week, since he won't commit to the idea of marriage even if he's "100% in love and so on."

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-29-04, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: who got a rose?"
If you go to ABC.Com they have an episode guide that explains what happens. They aren't nearly as entertaining as the summary's we do here, but they get the job done nicely.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •