The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S10- first web promo"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-11-04, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S10- first web promo"
LAST EDITED ON 08-11-04 AT 10:23 AM (EST)

from fever:

2-18?

3 - old?

4 -TC?

VoiceOver:
Announcer: "18 new castaways will face their toughest challenge yet! Survivor Vanuatu premieres Sept. 16 on CBS!"

Probst: "Somebody's gonna get burned!"

EDIT---oops....should be S9....anybody got power to change title?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S10- first web promo Capn2patch 08-11-04 1
 RE: S10- first web promo clemsonbeav 08-11-04 2
   RE: S10- first web promo Brownroach 08-11-04 3
       RE: S10- first web promo Capn2patch 08-11-04 4
           It's from A$$ Brownroach 08-11-04 5
               RE: It's from A$$ Capn2patch 08-11-04 6
                   RE: It's from A$$ Brownroach 08-11-04 7
 RE: S10- first web promo Charonna 08-11-04 8
   RE: S10- first web promo I_Brake4Survivors 08-12-04 9
       RE: S10- first web promo caveman 08-12-04 10
           RE: S10- first web promo Capn2patch 08-12-04 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-11-04, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S10- first web promo"
Looks like more than 18 "floatation devices" (boats, canoes) out there. {vid-cap 2}

Could that be the Grand Entrance, ushered in by the locals?

clemsonbeav 4208 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-11-04, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S10- first web promo"
3 looks like Ethan getting knocked off the beam.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-11-04, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S10- first web promo"
Yep. Old footage.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

08-11-04, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S10- first web promo"
Who would've been the bald guy to knock him off? No bald guys in Africa. Richard from All Stars? I don't remember that happening.

To me it looks like an African-American, not Ethan.

08-11-04, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "It's from A$$"
See Get Bent's Post #45 in this thread for the caps.

I don't remember if the other person was Tom or Colby. I think it was Tom.

08-11-04, 03:48 PM (EST)
6. "RE: It's from A$$"
You are ABSOLUTELY right BR! Quite diligent of you to put that together. Hats Off. I'm impressed.

But more importantly, i'm glad we're moving forward with proven info. That's what I like about this board, nothing is taken for granted. Fanatical fans??? Nooooooo.... Just in it to spoil.

08-11-04, 03:54 PM (EST)
7. "RE: It's from A$$"
Actually it didn't require very much diligence (sometimes I'm way too lazy for that). But I remembered it was from Ep 5 -- when the Rich/Sue incident occurred -- so I looked up the immunity challenge thread for that Ep, hoping some caps would still be there.

Charonna 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-11-04, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Charonna Click to send private message to Charonna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S10- first web promo"
Yep..I saw this last night... What does he mean by "someone is gonna get burned"? My ears perked up and the wheels started squeekin'... ~Char

I_Brake4Survivors 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-12-04, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_Brake4Survivors Click to send private message to I_Brake4Survivors Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S10- first web promo"
I was braking and screehing too! What is it with this show that I'm so addicted to it?

caveman 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-12-04, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail caveman Click to send private message to caveman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S10- first web promo"
Charonna

I'm guessing the "Someone's gunna get burned" comment is just a clever reference to Vanuatu's nickname, 'Islands of Fire.' I have to guess we'll see a lot of footage in the trailers of erupting volcanos.

As for the individuals doing battle on the balance beam, I don't recognize either contestants from a previous show.

Caveman

08-12-04, 02:39 PM (EST)
11. "RE: S10- first web promo"
>As for the individuals doing battle on the balance beam, I
>don't recognize either contestants from
>a previous show.

Charonna/Caveman See Brownroach's post #5 above, click on the link in his message and you will see quite clearly for yourself that this is Ethan on A$$.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •