Oh brother, I can hear it now...more fodder for the conspiracy folks. I anticipate some back and forth dialogue among the theorists as to how many tries it may have taken until Tony finally drew the black rock.
Difficult call here because you can make a case for either of the three being #1 this week.
1) TONY - I'm keeping him at the top spot. Continues to own the season. Very little doubt in my mind he targets a female even without his conversation with Spencer. He's right...four females in the F6 and Woo/Tony are dog meat. No surprise he shows his desire and effort to play the game by forfeiting the food for a game advantage. Sure he was fortunate to draw the black rock, but at least he put himself in that position...more than can be said for the food-grubbing lazy females (and Woo.)
2) TASHA - The woman's a BEAST! Terry Dietz with color and a "real" shapely figure. Had Exile Island been a F3 Final, Terry walks away with the million. That's what Tasha needs to hope for. I don't fault her for thinking either a challenge advantage or HII clue might have followed the rock drawing scenario. She may get a reprieve next week because with a F6 Tony still needs her vote. But after that, she'll need to go back to her winning ways.
3) SPENCER - It was a twist of irony watching Spencer pull a "Tony" on Tony. But unbeknown to Spencer, Tony already knew Jefra was at odds with him (thanks to his Spy Shack) and seeing the four women in the water together was all Tony needed to get his paranoia going. But you still have to give Spencer credit for his effort. Tough break with the rock drawing, but at least he gets to keep his white rock. If he puts it on Ebay and a few conspiracy theorists start bidding against each other, he might get his $500 back.
In recognition to the auction food winners, the rest of this list is dedicated to the idiom, "Pigs get fat; Hogs get slaughtered."
4) WOO - Perhaps it may be Island Fever, but did anyone else sense a little bit of creepy eroticism going on between Jeff and Woo when Jeff was serving him the ribs and beer??? I dunno, maybe it was just me. Woo really thinks he shares the same strategic game playing brain as Tony? Now THAT'S definitely Island Fever!
5) TRISH - She'll need to decide between payback for Tony for betraying her trust, or hanging on to his coattails. I'm guessing the latter. Her only remote chance of winning is a F2 with Kass. Given that improbability she may as well coast to the F4.
6) KASS - The self-proclaimed "martyr" of her alliance? Really?? Island Fever must be contagious. Despite being perfect goat material, I have this feeling she doesn't get a whiff of the Finals. I hope my feeling is right.
BOOTED) JEFRA - I'm glad you enjoyed your guacamole. Consider it an appetizer for your main course on the Ponderosa. Thanks for providing a nice backdrop this season. Give her props though for her gracious exit, and for the benefit of my eyes, PLEASE pick out a different wardrobe than Morgan.