Another weak game player targeted because of the perceived inability to find a HII. Too good to be true. Someone pinch me.
1) TONY - F7 and a player who has yet to win an individual challenge is #1 on my Ep. 9 list? Michel must be flashing a grin wide enough to swallow his ears. Although winless in challenges, Tony's owning this season thus far. While everyone else is farting around camping, falling out of trees, cooking limes and papayas, and pow-wowing in the water taking turns sticking pacifiers in Jefra's mouth--Tony is working twice as hard playing the game and comes up with the special power HII. Good for him. I don't know what had me laughing harder--Tony peeking through his Spy Shack or his make-out session with the idol?
2) TASHA - You go girl!!! Taking home the Immunity Necklace in back-to-back ICs. Doing the CPA Society proud. Smarts, attractiveness, and a force in the challenges. Once in a blue moon Production gets it right.
3) SPENCER - He's still the one I'd like to see win, but I thought Tony and Tasha had slightly better episodes. He gets props for figuring out the phrase at the RC. If a clue to another HII goes up for auction next week, he better jump out of his skin in a hyperactive heartbeat and throw every penny Jeff's way (along with his future wife and first born) to get that clue.
MONUMENTAL drop off at this point...
4) WOO - Since Day One he had jury member written all over him. On Day 27 the writing hasn't changed. Willingness to suffer possible permanent paralysis over a few papayas border between die-hard Survivor spirit and birdbrained stupidity.
5) KASS - By her own admission she's now delegating herself to riding Tony's coattails. But for how long? One might think with 4 women and 3 men remaining, now would be a perfect time for chaos Kass to form an all-girl alliance. But prying Trish away from Tony may be too tough of a challenge to undertake.
6) JEFRA - WAAA, WAAA...Tony flipped and I don't like that. Shall we remind you Sweetpea, three TCs ago if someone had not flipped your pretty little tush would be sitting on the Jury bench. She's riding coattails with her current alliance. AHHHH, but she has another option. She can also ride coattails with her new RC comrades. So here's the nerve-wracking decision Jefra is confronted with--she can ride coattails...OR...she can ride coattails. My oh my, what's an inept player to do???
7) TRISH - "I trust Tony." Translation: I want to be carried by Tony too. Our Jersey Boy's "bag of tricks" better get a lot deeper with all these losers he's now carrying.
BOOTED) JEREMAIH (AKA Jeremy) - How weak of a player was Jeremiah? The best card he has to play in his moment of desperation is revealing he's a "fashion model." "Who's Jeremy?" It could be a metaphor for phantom player because that's pretty much what Jeremiah was this season. In his parting words he informs us he played a "good game." Really Jeremiah? What game have I been watching??