The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Congrats Drew for Winning"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Reality432423 153 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-25-04, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality432423 Click to send private message to Reality432423 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Congrats Drew for Winning"
Maybe Drew is a genius after all. His really unusual moves have won him the game. This was a real interesting season.

The final vote was much much closer then expected. I did expect the Twins to vote Cowboy. But never never expected Nocomus to vote Cowboy. She is really a good person (a very mature attitude). In the end she chose family. If I was her, I so would vote Drew and tell Cowboy to kiss my #####. But she is a bigger person.

Overall, I'm glad Drew won over Cowboy. Cowboy it was so difficult to look at him (he's just too pathetic). Notice his father in law wasn't there. I guess he had some sense not to show up for this wussie.

I think Drew has some issue's with women he needs to deal with, (he kinda emotionally abused Diane). Overall he's a better win the Cowboy.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Congrats Drew for Winning seahorse 09-26-04 1
   RE: Congrats Drew for Winning OYnot 09-26-04 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-26-04, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Congrats Drew for Winning"
I expected it to be very close. I wish CB would have won. He could definitely use the money.

Drew will do well for himself with his looks and appeal. He would have done well even if he would not have won at Big Brother..

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

OYnot 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-26-04, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OYnot Click to send private message to OYnot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Congrats Drew for Winning"
I agree, he did play the game well. But I still wish Cowboy had won it. I think this year there was more 'pettiness' going on. That whole 'pinky swear' thing was childish. Nat shouldn't have been voted out for what A had done, too.

I love some of the completions (I don't like the ones where they have to eat - either to 'be the quickest one', to 'eat their way into something', to 'eat to gain the most weight', to eat some weird food (they could learn they're allergic to it the hard way), etc. I think it's unhealthy). Some would be really fun to do (messy, yes, but fun ). The creaters sure come up with some neat ones.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •