The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Truth Hurts"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-15-04, 02:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Truth Hurts"
I found it utterly hysterical this evening when, after Diane told her about Nicodemus wondering who "they" would put up, A got all indignant about how no one ever views a twin as an individual.

Then she dragged Natalie in to discuss who to nominate--not once, but twice. She probably consulted on the next day's meals, her clothing, and what times she should use the bathroom as well.

As well endowed in the hind-end department as she is, I'll bet she would need Nat's help to find it, even if she used both hands.

Fester
I also was touched by her wanting Will and Marvin to step up and fight for themselves. What colossal bullsh*t. I seem to recall her crying like a baby when she was nominated.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Truth Hurts true 08-15-04 1
   RE: The Truth Hurts ArthurSalz 08-15-04 2
       RE: The Truth Hurts okaychatt 08-16-04 4
       RE: The Truth Hurts cuervoandcookies 08-16-04 12
   RE: The Truth Hurts FesterFan1 08-16-04 7
       RE: The Truth Hurts true 08-16-04 8
           RE: The Truth Hurts FesterFan1 08-16-04 10
 RE: The Truth Hurts qwertypie 08-15-04 3
 RE: The Truth Hurts RealityAddict 08-16-04 5
   RE: The Truth Hurts FesterFan1 08-16-04 6
       RE: The Truth Hurts qwertypie 08-16-04 9
           RE: The Truth Hurts ginger 08-16-04 11
 RE: The Truth Hurts vixie 08-17-04 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-04, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Truth Hurts"
The "indignant" behavior in the house this week is comical from all sides.

I see your point about the twins, but IMO, Will, Karen, and Nic, are protesting themselves right out of the house.

I find it really amusing that these players get all upset about others doing to them the EXACT same thing that they were plotting. W/K are crying about the "team", when if they'd actually won anything, they would be targeting the twins. Even worse, they were hoping Marvin or Cowboy would win, and take the twins out for them.

They're all a bunch of hypocrits.

yeah, well, my butt launched a thousand tug boats just yesterday. --Executive Princess Pooh

ArthurSalz 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-15-04, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ArthurSalz Click to send private message to ArthurSalz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Truth Hurts"
That's exactly what I was thinking when I watched it. I know for a fact, Karen or Will would put up the twins if they had won and then they go on bitching about the twins. I'm glad that Will is nominated and I want to see him go. This house is full of hypocritical people and I'm glad that two of them have left the house so far.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-16-04, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Truth Hurts"
"I'm glad that Will is nominated "

ACK! I missed this episode due to in laws visiting from out of town. Darn! Guess I'll have to wait for the summary to go up.

cuervoandcookies 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-16-04, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cuervoandcookies Click to send private message to cuervoandcookies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Truth Hurts"
How dare they double-cross us before we double-cross them!

08-16-04, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Truth Hurts"
That kind of dementia changes week to week. Next week, if one of those three win HOH, we'll hear whining from the twins. That's how it works in Big Brother.

I found A's behavior to be a special kind of irony.

Fester
Of course it's obviously both Will's and Karen's strategies to not win HOH ever, except by blind luck.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-04, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Truth Hurts"
You are, of course, right Fester. It's just that the whining and rag on the twins sessions are sooooo long. (all day long, in fact) that I can't even watch the feeds anymore. The two options to watch are..W/N/K and sometimes Marvin ragging on the twins, or Cowboy telling family stories to the twins.

It bugs me because I did really like Will, but all he had to do is go with the program, and he'd be fine this week. Instead, he has gone off the deep end, endlessly cutting down the twins, in a not very nice way. At least the twins aren't making personal insults, or spreading lies about the others. It's really been sickening to watch.

yeah, well, my butt launched a thousand tug boats just yesterday. --Executive Princess Pooh

08-16-04, 12:13 PM (EST)
10. "RE: The Truth Hurts"
Most of the reason I don't follow the feeds is that this kind of cattiness is pervasive. When you're cooped up in a house with people for months, it's going to happen. I just like to tune in to see the game unfold. The he said/she said is tiresome.

Fester

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-04, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Truth Hurts"
I found it hysterical as well. Even ignoring the fact they do everything together but wipe each other's bum (and maybe they do, I don't have the live feed)
they were pretending to be the same person fer Chrissakes. How can anyone keep straight who said what to whom for the first 5 weeks?

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-16-04, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Truth Hurts"
What siblings both playing the game wouldn't discuss their house decisions with one another? I think A and N are being smart...of course they will stick together. Plus, what moron in that house actually believes a 5/6 person alliance is good anyway??? Obviously they will run out of non-alliance members to nominate in a week! IMHO an alliance that big was bound to break apart eventually and the twins are smart to go ahead and do that now.

08-16-04, 10:35 AM (EST)
6. "RE: The Truth Hurts"
I didn't say it isn't smart. What I'm saying is that I find it hilarious that she would get offended at the notion that she isn't making decisions by herself, only to turn around and consult with Natalie for hours on end. Everyone else in the world can see that the 2 of them make joint decisions on everything...except them.

Fester

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-04, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Truth Hurts"
LAST EDITED ON 08-16-04 AT 11:40 AM (EST)

So are they delusional or just in denial?

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-04, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Truth Hurts"
Joined at the hip and sharing a single brain?

Come play with us Danny
For ever
and ever
and ever
and ever
and ever...

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-17-04, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Truth Hurts"
I too find it hilarious that the twins whine about always being thought of as one person/two of the same, whatever. Hello...you absolutely exemplify the stereotypical twin thing that you protest! I cheered for them as they made the 5 week point, but liking them not so much these days. Yes, W/K/N are possibly playing an unwise game this week, but we all know that that can change in a flash should Twin City fail to make HOH next, which frankly I would like to see to keep the game interesting. I don't hate either team at this time, but would like to see the power switch back and forth frequently to see the scrambling. One sided games always bore me.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •