The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who are the 5 greatest players to e..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Aruba 3000 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-25-13, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Who are the 5 greatest players ..."
As I stated in my initial post...a castaway can be weak/pathetic in a discipline and STILL make their mark on the game--even win their season of Survivor. But, once again, we are talking the GREATEST OF ALL TIME.

Yes, Rod Carew was a one-dimensional hitter. Even so I truly believe he deserves to be in the Hall-of-Fame. But if I had to rank the top five GREATEST HITTERS OF ALL-TIME, Carew doesn't even get mentioned. I challenge you to find such a list where any baseball expert would rank Carew as a top five hitter of all time. WHY??? Because he did not excel in every hitting discipline. In no way is that a criticism. Carew's job was to get hits and "set the table"...and other teammates roles were to knock him in.

As for your sports examples...I don't know how to put it tactfully so I'll just say it straight--Very silly examples.

The winner of a season is called SOLE SURVIVOR. Please note the emphasis on the word "sole." It is an individual honor. You're mixing apples with oranges when comparing TEAM players on a TEAM sport who have a specific role on a TEAM to achieve a TEAM accomplishment.

Pitchers are not on the team to hit...as a matter of fact in the AL they are not even asked to hold a bat. Even great QBs like Brady or Rodgers would not be on the team if they tried to block out linebackers after they handed the ball off. It's not their jobs.

OK...enough of that silliness.

In EI, no way Terry, Shane, and Austin vote for Cirie over Aras. If Cirie made the F2 it would have meant that she beats Danielle in the F4 tiebreaker. We have all seen Danielle's poor sportsmanship as a sore-loser. I'm sure she'd still be smarting over her loss to Cirie, so I wouldn't chalk that up as a "definite" vote.

Also consider Danielle walking up to the Ponderosa. Courtney would have been ALL over her as to why she turned on her. Danielle's answer would have been quick and honest--It was Cirie who was concerned about you getting carried to the F2 because you were everyone's "perfect goat" so it was Cirie who spearheaded your boot. After acquiring that info...Oh Yes...Courtney "definitely" votes Cirie. LOL

I do observe the "game still underway." And anyone who followed Skankivor: Micronesia closely would see how Erik idolized Ozzy and worshipped the ground he walked on. Even your "favorite nurse" said in a confessional that "stardust came from Erik's mouth every time he mentioned the name Ozzy."

Simply put, Erik votes the same way his idol Ozzy votes at FTC. Heck, we're talking about the same nave ignorant boy who gave his bloody idol away because he was asked to. Sure, afterwards when Erik went home and reflected on this blunders, he grew up and said he would have done many things different. But at that FTC "still underway" he votes how Ozzy/James wanted him to.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Who are the 5 greatest players to e...   JoeGazillionaire     08-16-13       
   RE: Who are the 5 greatest players ...   tribephyl     08-16-13     1  
   RE: Who are the 5 greatest players ...   Aruba     08-22-13     2  
     RE: Who are the 5 greatest players ...   michel     08-23-13     6  
         RE: Who are the 5 greatest players ...   Aruba     08-24-13     8  
             RE: Who are the 5 greatest players ...   michel     08-24-13     11  
                 RE: Who are the 5 greatest players ...   Aruba     08-25-13     18  
                     A Bit of Math   michel     08-25-13     19  
                         RE: A Bit of Math   Aruba     08-28-13     26  
                             RE: A Bit of Math   michel     08-28-13     29  
   RE: Who are the 5 greatest players ...   Colonel Zoidberg     08-23-13     3  
     RE: Who are the 5 greatest players ...   michel     08-23-13     5  
         RE: Who are the 5 greatest players ...   Aruba     08-24-13     10  
             RE: Who are the 5 greatest players ...   Colonel Zoidberg     08-28-13     27  
                 RE: Who are the 5 greatest players ...   michel     08-28-13     30  
   RE: Who are the 5 greatest players ...   michel     08-23-13     4  
     RE: Who are the 5 greatest players ...   JoeGazillionaire     08-24-13     7  
         RE: Who are the 5 greatest players ...   Aruba     08-24-13     9  
             Memory Lane   michel     08-24-13     13  
                 RE: Memory Lane   Aruba     08-25-13     16  
                     RE: Memory Lane   michel     08-25-13     22  
             RE: Who are the 5 greatest players ...   JoeGazillionaire     08-25-13     15  
                 RE: Who are the 5 greatest players ...   Aruba     08-25-13     17  
                     RE: Who are the 5 greatest players ...   JoeGazillionaire     08-26-13     24  
                         RE: Who are the 5 greatest players ...   Sunny_Bunny     10-01-13     31  
                     RE: Who are the 5 greatest players ...   BrassFan     11-01-13     32  
                         RE: Who are the 5 greatest players ...   dabo     11-01-13     33  
         RE: Who are the 5 greatest players ...   michel     08-24-13     12  
             RE: Who are the 5 greatest players ...   JoeGazillionaire     08-25-13     14  
                 RE: Who are the 5 greatest players ...   tribephyl     08-25-13     20  
                 RE: Who are the 5 greatest players ...   michel     08-25-13     21  
                     RE: Who are the 5 greatest players ...   JoeGazillionaire     08-26-13     23  
                         RE: Who are the 5 greatest players ...   michel     08-26-13     25  
                             RE: Who are the 5 greatest players ...   UndercoverMonk     08-28-13     28  
                             RE: Who are the 5 greatest players ...   JoeGazillionaire     12-16-13     34  
                                 RE: Who are the 5 greatest players ...   JoeGazillionaire     12-16-13     35  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •